My Second Cock

Story Info
Exploring my Bi side.
909 words
4.27
10.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story and part of my journey being bisexual. This is the second experience I had and will post more later.

It was a month since I sucked my first cock and although it was not the best experience, I was not discouraged to do it again. I figured this time I would go for something local and with no expectations.

I saw an ad in Craigslist for a professional looking to get a blowjob in his office. It seemed intriguing and since I dress is business attire for work, it seemed like some fun. We emailed back and forth a couple times and he indicated he was not looking to reciprocate. I asked him if it would be OK to jerkoff while blowing him and he said that would be fine.

Two days later we made a time for me to come to his office. I was relieved when he said he would like to do before work as to afford some privacy. I met him at his office at 8:00am feeling nervous and excited at the same time. It turns out he was the owner of his own financial adviser company in a nice office complex.

We sat across from each other like he was interviewing me, and we discussed quite a bit. He was really chatty and seemed to have a nervous energy. He rambled on for a long time and out of the blue he said, "Are we going to do this or what?" I was actually relieved to get the show on the road and got up, moved over to where he was sitting, and knelt down between his legs. I unbuckled his pants, pulled down his zipper and pulled his pants down while he lifted up off the chair.

He was about 7" when hard and not too thick with large balls. He was not shaved but I could live with that. He did smell clean so that was a good thing. His cock was still flaccid when I lifted it in my hand to start licking his balls. You would have thought I bit him as he jumped in his seat and said he does not like that. I figured everyone has their likes and dislikes, so I just put my mouth over his cock.

I worked my mouth down and up with slight pressure while running my tongue along the underside of his stiffening shaft. He moaned so I knew I was doing the right thing for him and continued to bob my head up and down every so often stopping at the head and running my tongue around his glans.

I started getting so horny and reached down and undid my fly and pulled out my cock which had been straining against my pants. I felt the wetness on the tip from the pre-cum and rubbed it around the head before grabbing it in a fist and pumping slowly. I did not miss a lick on his handless blowjob I had been giving him. He was breathing hard and I reached my other hand up and started caressing his large balls in my hand when he again was startled by his balls being touched which he again told me not to do.

I took him back in my mouth and determined to get him off, so I went to town. I moved my head up and down faster and his hips were slightly lifting off his seat as if he wanted to mouth fuck me. I stroked myself harder trying to time my cumming with his. I had told him to let me know when he was going to shoot his cum as he said he was a heavy cummer and I did not want us to have a mess.

I started to go far down his cock having him hit the back of my throat which started him humping up into my mouth again humping my face. I started stroking myself to the brink trying to time it exactly right. After a minute he started to buck his hips up and down really fast and with no warning shot a huge load of hot cum in my mouth. I swallowed hard as that was only the first blast and stoked him while keeping my mouth over the head. He shot 3 more strong streams which I could hardly get down before he subsided. I did not really care for his taste so at one point it was hard to get down.

Needless to say, I did not cum at that moment and was focusing on cleaning the last drops off his softening cock. After a half minute he abruptly stood up nearly knocking me over and pulling up his pants and told me that it was good. I stood up pulling my own pants up and moved around the desk to straighten up.

I asked him if we can do it again and he said yes, and he would contact me. I saw he was very uptight and just wanted me out of there, so I said OK knowing well that would be the last time with him.

I chalked it up to experience and did like sucking his cock, so I was fine with it. I did contact him again with no response. I knew at that time I wanted a regular thing with someone like myself and would pursue that.

To be continued...