All Comments on 'My Secret Addiction Ch. 09'

by nakedfool

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Why stay married to this pathetic person when she can be with a man who loves her and she loves back?

And do t feed us the bullshit about living her husband because her actions tell the truth: she doesn’t love him. She loves to hurt him, she loves to abuse him and she loves to friendzone him...but as for romantic love, where they share their life together?

No. There isn’t any love between the two of them. There is no trust or knowledge that your spouse has your back.

Or, if you really want to prove a point, have her divorce him because it’ll really turn him on as he loses her to a better man.

MrWilburMrWilburalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back! Hope you continue and complete this yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back! My favorite series has returned after waiting almost a whole Covid-19. You haven't lost your touch either, this is going very well! Pay no attention to those who don't understand the dynamic, mindset, and lifestyle (why are they even reading this far in? lol). I hope you're back until this story reaches its conclusion, well done so far!

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

I like some cuckold stories, but they need to stay on a (relative) safe side, for me that one goes much too far, so far that like @Whackdoodle posted, I don ot see the point in staying together. In fact they are virtually separated, they share only a few rare moments.

IMHO Jim would be much better off with Sarah or Anna !

Well written and good dialogs are usual :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Happy to see you posting again.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
As always closet cuck Whackdoodle leaving angry comments.

Brilliant chapter as always keep up the great work. 5 Stars

-26thNC Approved

KimmysloveKimmyslovealmost 3 years ago

My cuck wants to push it this far but it seems risky to me

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

Damn that ending I need to know what happens next. Phenomenal chapter and glad to have you back

Phoenix215Phoenix215almost 3 years ago

Bruh the idiot who posted the comment on why Leah is staying with Jim instead of having the black guy of her dreams simply doesn't get what this fucking genre is about it. Does he not understand that all the black bulls in the relationship (Kivon, Ty, Jeremiah) all don't give a single fuck about Leah emotionally and see her as a hot piece of ass they can run a train on? She herself just accepts her role as their cumrag, what kind of fucked up love is that @Whackdoodle?

The whole point of the cuckold relationship is that she gets satisfied sexually while getting to keep her husband at the same time. Why must all these closet cucks get angry and regurgitate the same arguments of calling the cuck pathetic and the girl a whore? Do you know that's exactly the fucking point of the relationship?

Stop trying to make use of your "logic" and understand that:

1: It's fiction

2: It's a kink people have you idiot

If you don't like the story just fucking walk away and stop pouring out these same old arguments after you go through Post-Nut Clarity and feel pathetic about yourself

Phoenix215Phoenix215almost 3 years ago

WELCOME BACK! We haven't seen you update throughout this Covid year and I'm glad to know that your alive and well. I really love this story so imagine my surprise when it finally got updated after so long.

You definitely didn't disappoint with this update. I figured after Chapter 7, the next updates would feature Jim getting even deeper in the cuckold rabbit whole by getting use to wearing a chastity cage provided by Sarah.

Im really liking the dynamic between Jim-Leah. Leah is progressively getting more and more cruel in the relationship, testing how far she can go without going over the edge and Jim is supporting her all the way. She literally let a man piss on her so you already know she's getting more corrupted as the series goes

I think the next step that the couple has to cross is possibly having Jim pleasure the bull on Leah's command. Possibly making him clean-up the Bull's cock after sex or even going deeper than that (blowjobs). Leah wants to emasculate Jim so pleasuring her bull wouldn't be out of the question, I can even see her advising Jim to wearing panties or sitting down when he take a piss since he's no longer a "man" in her eyes.

Jim has already accepted being a masochist so doing so wouldn't be out of the question.

Also seeing Jeremiah return for a brief moment tells me that he isn't out of the story yet. Out of all the bulls, Jeremiah pisses Jim off the most since he's objectively the most cruel out of the 3 and possibly wants Leah to be dragged down the pits of whoredom. I know Jim wants Leah to stay away from Jeremiah but that will be the ultimate cuckold fantasy when the guy you hate is fucking your wife. It might convince Sarah and Leah to take Jeremiah as the leading bull in the next couple of updates.

Anyways, fantastic chapter! Glad your back and I hope the next update isn't that far off. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve been checking back periodically to see if this author would continue this series. Glad to see they are back. If you go back and read the entire series the author has really put together a nice portrayal of how a cuckold could evolve and it is super hot to boot. Looking forward to futures stories (hopefully) developing Sarah and Jerome.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

To every person trying to flame me because I hate stories like this need to understand why:

It’s not kinky to tell someone you love them while getting off on hurting them.

I could write a story where the husband beats the fuck out of his wife but so long as he tells her he loves her, you’ll be ok with it?

“But it’s the genre”: who cares? When your partner, your best friend is giving the best part of themselves to someone else and treating you like dogshit, is their words or their actions the truth?

Let’s talk physiology: if your partner wanted to involve themselves in harmful behaviour, would you let them or stop them? If you’re turned on by the sight of a woman drinking piss, wearing a dispersal because her prolapsed rectum is causing her to shit herself, maybe you’re the problem.

Why do you think drug use is rampant in whores and porn stars? Because being treated like a piece of shit is exciting for them?

If you think this is a turn on, if you can enjoy this....bullshit, then kink or not, maybe you’re the problem.

fire561fire561almost 3 years ago

Glad to have you back updating this series. One of my favorites.. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. The author did a good job capturing the angst and eroticism of the lifestyle. I hope he/she continues with this story, or another. I, for one, continue to be a big fan. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yeah, no joke whacko is disturbed af. I grabbed a screenshot of a comment he left on another story, and he was just batshit. it was kinda funny to tell the truth everything he was whining about wasn't even in the fucking story in the first place but he was screaming how the author need to "Go. Fuck. Yourself. With an ice pick." and how the main characters should die because they deserve it and oh btw they were a white woman and a black man. big surprise right? it's the first time i ever reported a comment and it was deleted after that. just please @nakedfool keep writing cuz we support you. his ass gets crazy again, we're gonna report him again. at this point, i think we all know what Whacko's problem is but from what i see he's got _problems_ problems and honestly I wish him help but he shouldn't dump on you. period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whack, weren't you the same one going off on a mushy romance story recently? And now you're spewing this ‘your partner, your best friend is giving the best part of themselves to someone else and treating you like dogshit’ BS, pretending that's why you're always here talking crazy. Lol ok, we believe you.

nakedfoolnakedfoolalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Yo, Wackdoodle, it's just a kink, but you're not entirely wrong either, this is a slow-burn horror story. I put the horror tag just to be clear. It's building to something crazy. No, I didn't expect anyone to like this, that's why it's free on here, but I'm pleasantly surprised some of you enjoy my weird story! Thanks for all the kind words. peace out

WriterGuy27WriterGuy27almost 3 years ago

This writing is insanely good; like almost too good for most people on literotica to appreciate. I’ve never read horror elements mixed into the genre like this before, but I love so much where it’s going. Crossing my fingers Ty pays for Leah to have plastic surgery and makes her thicker then Sarah; like some sort of bimbofication.

Regardless, this story is 10/10 so far.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm looking forward to how this story is going to end. Though to be honest his cucking is reaching some pretty intense extremes. It's like he's being completely excluded now... Hopefully he lands a new girl or has some kind of reckoning that leads to a more balanced, happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Nakedfool: I know you probably have a plan for all this but I sincerely hope something good and wholesome develops with Anna and the protagonist. I know it's supposed to be a cuck story and all but I would love to see him ride off into the sunset with her. She could still cuck him if you don't want to give that up, but maybe he gets to have sex with her and gets over being 100% denied and abused.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to next chapter of this story.

translover021translover021almost 3 years ago

Thank you so much for this amazing series. I can't believe it took me this long to find it. I've binged every chapter and each one left me even more hot and bothered than the next and the absolute depravity that Leah sinks to in this chapter is so deliciously sexy. I can't wait for even more extremes with maybe Sarah and Anna also being included. I would also love to see Leah teasing Jim with pictures and videos of her naughty activities while he's waiting desperately at home.

Whatever direction it goes, I'm in for the ride and I eagerly look forward to what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow this story is amazing i wish i had such an adventurous wife to cuck me !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wen ten?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series is better than anything my previous favorite author silkstockingslover has ever written, please continue, you’re my new favorite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please keep writing!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 3 years ago

The closest thing to cuck story perfection!

SJfuncouple3948SJfuncouple3948over 2 years ago

Excellent story! We loved it! Surprised there wasn’t any fucklicking in there someplace or forced Bi clean up. No complaints but maybe a continuation with that, great flow! We Couldn’t stop reading!

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Are you kidding me??? I finally decide to read this story. I skim read a bit and then sort of have to back up. I find out there is this massive horror element, which completely sucks me in. And now I find out that you've stopped?? Please, you have got to keep writing. This is seriously top notch stuff here. Very good writing and a great concept so far. I'm going to bother you through email, it's happening.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

Sad to think that this was the end of this intriguing story. Hopefully you have more coming. Please continue, I beg you!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story, scary and sad. I have shared my wife azillion times with black men. But never was determined to destroy our marriage by sending her home with him. Shared then recovered. That he wanted pain so much was just sad, he could have himself castrated if he wanted to suffer so much. Or even ruptured. The Horror element was certainly scary but distracting. Personally I wanted to hear about her swelling tummy and the growing black baby she is having. 10 more stars for the writer!

Tot74Tot74over 2 years ago

Fantastic, well written had me glued to every chapter. Hope you write more stories.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Are you retarded?

So my wife is addicted to heroin and because I love her, I give her as much as she wants. Sure it’s bad for her and will likely kill her; but I enjoy watching her get stoned so I’ll keep enabling her self destructive behaviour.

THATS THE SAME BULLSHIT YOURE TELLING US!

Go duck yourself. No wonder you never finished this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I have enjoyed all the chapters in this series. This last one was great: hubby finally cleaned Ty's cum out of his wife's formerly virgin asshole.

It is worth remembering that Jim confessed to Sarah, when they were playing pool, that he wanted Leah to be totally owned, sexually speaking, by a black man. And that he wanted her to have an ongoing relationship with a black man. It looks like Ty is just the man. Jim needed her to belong to another man, and now she does!

My wife has fucked a lot of black guys during our 20-year marriage. However, one of her relationships lasted nearly three years and she was owned by him. Yes, she still lived with me during the week, but he often came over and fucked her. And on the weekends, vacations, and holidays she lived with him at his house, or they traveled together. That gave my cuckolding an entirely different aspect, and it was intense.

My wife is quite open about it with her girlfriends, both married and single. Upon her urgings, quite a few of them have tried black and they loved it. Now, they all agree that white men make great husbands but black men give them the sex they need.

She says, “All young girls, when they turn 18, should have a six-month apprenticeship with a black man. Then, they would know how small white men’s cocks really are!”

Now, earlier in your series Leah and Jim did some sexual roleplay, about her being bred by a black man. Are you know going to pull that back into the story line now that Ty is in the picture?

She certainly seems ready to take a black, baby bump. Losing her anal virginity was one thing. But having her egg assaulted and fertilized by black sperm seems to be the only remaining taboo. And Jim probably secretly wants her to be bred by black men.

Great story!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and thanks a lot for all these super hot chatpers!!!!

Any chance to continue it, please? ;)

BigDee44BigDee44about 2 years ago

inadvertent identity switch! "Kivon picked up the pace again"

Gripping tale but such messed up people. Total obsession. I cannot see how they get anything involving 'normal life' done, like chores and such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many cocks to suck…so many assholes to rim….so many cum shots to be drunk…-and all just so taht the writers captive group of faggots can write praises in the comments section or give false ratings to a disgusting story that normally would not reach a 2 in this LW section…So a manipulated scoring story! No clue what a writer gets by manipulating scores ?? Anyone reading realises taht this is a shit story by a writer with seriously fucked up psychiatric issues…most likely due to the upbringing? May be mom was a bbc slut? And kiddo while growing up saw mom getting fucked by BBC…as he grew up the experience made him into a BBC fantasy gay faggot- the naked fool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I check back almost daily still hoping for a new chapter,now after almost a year of ko updates fear the story may be over. I just hope the author is okay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude you can't leave us hanging, we are dying to know what happens, this story is hot asf

harry_seekerharry_seekeralmost 2 years ago

Amazing story! Can't wait to read where this all goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing. I especially enjoy the mystery intertwined with the central erotic plot. Please continue on to part 10, and to the end, whichever chapter that might be. Brilliant story!

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 1 year ago

It's been a year without the next part. Please continue with at least one more chapter!

devil_dogs21devil_dogs21over 1 year ago

Great story, I hope you continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More, more more!!!!

Please continue this amazing series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's so hot, Please more part too

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

Please continue this master piece 😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was amazing and it's a strategy that it was not continued. This story shows how much wasted potential in Literotica is. If they had an option to enable donations for authors (they could make a cut too) and it would encourage authors like *nakedfool* to continue writing. Let's not forget, it's a lot of work and creativity that goes into such stories and the author's do it for free... Making it harder than amateur pornography. *Nakedfool's* story is also hotter than anything else. I would encourage Literotica to somehow enable a donation system to give authors motivation to deliver quality work.

AncientCipherAncientCipherover 1 year ago

This has to be the ultimate cuckold story out there. It has a bit of everything, balanced and integrated perfectly, and is well-written to boot. What a shame it was left unfinished.

LearningCuckoldLearningCuckoldover 1 year ago

This is amazing, I had to read it all and desperately want more.

Can you please include more of Jim's Asian friend

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Is this series a serious yarn or is nakedfool ‘taking the mickey’ out of cuckold and BBC aficionados? I can’t make up my mind. It is well written and has a coherent multi tiered plot. In parts it is erotic, although the sodomy scene in part 9 is not my ‘cup of tea’ and nor is the sissy cuckold storyline. On the other hand the MC and his wife become more and more deranged as the story progresses so anything goes. The best cuckold yarns are stuffed full of lies, half truths and ‘lying by omission’ and I felt that was missing. Anyway, it was still a good read. 5 stars for all episodes except part 9 (3 stars) and thanks for sharing. I look forward to future episodes when the marriage of this mad pair comes off the tracks.

Marksman303Marksman303about 1 year ago

I'd really like to read the end to this story. This is the best written cuck fiction I've read so far, and I'm really interested to see where the horror element is going (I have my theories, and really want to know if I'm close).

Please ignore your hater/stalker that is for some reason still reading a story they hate NINE chapters in.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There are a LOT of people in this comment section that i would VERY much enjoy hunting and brutally ripping apart piece by piece with extreme prejudice.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Argh eggs on cliff hanger lol

Overall really well done series with good balance. Even uses the touch of horror in the cuck tension balance ... nice to see at least to this point Jim Durant completely sabotage himself and the tension is kept. There is better communication, living and balanced and explicit tension in the cucking and marriage than I've read before. Would have like a bit more aftercare for both ... keeping in mind but also for long term strong relationship but also the roller coaster plunges feel stronger with contrast 👍

Lots of great elements here. Much more could be done with this. Nice to see Ty while dominant didn't turn out just to be an asshole or the further drug dealer boss of Kivon and Jerome.

Guess we'll never know if there's a paranormal creature behind done of these happenings or whether it is all a manifestation of Jim's inner demons and he scratched the for with his own fingers and nails crazed with cuck lust.

darthnader19darthnader195 months ago

Please come back 😭

TheatreBumTheatreBum4 months ago

I want to know about the manifestations of the demons inside of him. The horror aspects conclusion is the cliffhanger for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Every couple of months I check to see if you’ve added the next chapter. Please come back? Or set up a Patreon or something? I will literally pay for you to finish this story lol

FunnyFearFunnyFear3 months ago

So? It won't be finished? It's very sad. I love how much sadism there is here while keeping everyone happy and the wife SEEMINGLY still being nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 hours ago

Now that is how to write a great erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakedfool@nakedfool
I write weird, kinky stories that make brainlet npc's seethe and reee into the void.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES