My Senior Year Ch. 12: Ms. Tebbit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get those knickers out of the way." I returned to the other side of the desk and moved Ms Tebbit's leg so I could slip her panties down to her ankles, then lifted her leg back up to the desk. Putting my hand on the Ms Tebbit's upper back and pushed her torso right over. Her hands gripped the edge of the desk.

This time, instead of my finger, I ran the tip of my cock along her thin slit a few times, then plunged it into her cunt. She was tight, but wet. Ms Tebbit groaned deeply. Slowly, I began to thrust into her, making contact with her bony backside. I steadied her by putting my hands on her narrow hips and sped up, pumping away. Ms Tebbit was moaning and panting, seemingly enjoying herself. The angle was too shallow to allow for deep penetration, so I accidentally slipped out of her a few times.

"Anything wrong?" she asked me when it happened the third time.

"Can't get enough, huh?"

Ms Tebbit looked at me over her shoulder, a weak smile on her face. "There's no point stopping now."

"Turn over, onto your back."

Ms Tebbit obliged, her legs dangling off the desk, spread apart so I could see the narrow slit of her pussy. I moved forward between her legs, running my hands along her stockings, rubbing her legs underneath. I'd never had sex with a woman in stockings, but I'd always liked the way they looked. Unfortunately, there wasn't time to dwell on it.

She stared down at my cock. I gripped my shaft, still sticky with her fluid, and guided it back into her cunt, her eyes bulging as I pushed it in as far as it would go. She inhaled deeply as I pulled back and started to fuck her again.

Her lips formed an oval. "Ooh, wow," she gasped. Her knuckles were white as she gripped the desk, her eyes watching my cock slide in and out of her. I paused to lift her legs onto my shoulders, then continued thrusting. Ms Tebbit's muscles clenched around my shaft.

I slowed down, catching my breath. "How do you feel, Ms Tebbit?"

"Like a whore."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"I haven't decided yet."

"But you're enjoying yourself?"

"It'd be impossible not to."

"No hard feelings?"

"None. For now."

I smiled at her and she smiled back. Picking up the pace, I humped her for one final stretch. Faster and faster my cock thrust into her until I knew it was going to burst. I slowed down to a trot.

"Have you ever had someone so young cum inside you?"

"Never."

"Do you want to feel it?"

"Yes!"

We maintained eye contact as I fucked her slowly. When I finally came, I thrust into her with each spurt. Once, twice, three times, until the last remaining droplets of my cum dribbled out of me and into her. As I pulled out of Ms Tebbit, a thin stream of semen spilled out of her cunt and onto the desk between her legs. She panted, trying to catch her breath.

"Tissues?" I asked, mindful of the time.

"Top draw."

I wiped off my cock and cleaned up the spillage. "Clench," I said, and Ms Tebbit squeezed out some more of my semen. I mopped up as much as I could, inserting a tissue and trying to soak up what was left inside her. "That'll have to do."

I pulled up my clothes, then helped Ms Tebbit put her panties back on before she fixed her bra and buttoned up her blouse. "I feel too warm for the cardigan," she said.

"Well, that's it," I said. "We're even."

I observed her. In a moment of post-coitus reflection, I had suddenly become concerned about how she would feel now. Before, her mental anguish was part of my gratification, and wearing her down had brought me pleasure. Now that we're done, I hoped she would be okay. Ms Tebbit had a dreamy, satisfied look on her face. I wondered if it would last.

"Ms Tebbit, I —"

The bell rang.

"You better get to your homeroom," Ms Tebbit said, striding to the door and unlocking it."

"You'll be all right?" I asked, stopping her from opening the door.

"Are you feeling guilty?"

"Maybe a little."

"You took advantage of me, but you did give me a choice. I made a decision to pay your price. But I saw a side of you today that concerns me. I know you probably won't stop, but promise me something. Promise me, for your own sake, that you'll adhere to some rules. You're a smart boy, but even the clever ones end up in prison."

"What rules?"

"Only exploit those who deserve it, or pay them if they don't. But always given them a choice and respect their decision. If they've done something wrong, give them the same choice you gave me."

"Did you deserve it?"

"I hit a student. My punishment would have been much worse if you'd told anyone."

"I'm glad you see it that way."

"You're very persuasive. Now go, or you'll be marked absent."

***

"Nice of you two to join us today," Ms Tebbit said as she entered the classroom the next morning. Mike and Pete had made it to class this time. I thought I saw a glint in Ms Tebbit's eyes as she cast them over me, but she took her seat and began our final lesson.

"Well, thank you gentlemen, and good luck with your finals if I don't see you again," Ms Tebbit said when the class ended. "I'll be in touch about a revision meeting in the break, but I don't expect you to need the extra assistance."

We all thanked Ms Tebbit. I told the others to go on ahead while I lingered behind to talk to Ms Tebbit.

"See? Everything's back to normal. No lack of respect for you whatsoever."

"I appreciate it."

"So ... how do you feel about sucking me off? Feel free to say no this time."

"You're incorrigible!" Ms Tebbit exclaimed.

She locked the door anyway.

12