My Sex Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Naveduni and I finally have sex.
900 words
4.03
6.9k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about two weeks since I had babysat Naveduni. I was not sure if her mom was going to call me to come over. At that moment, my phone rang. I picked it up and answered hesitantly.

"Yes?" I said, with a slight hesitation.

"Hey there Vinod." It was Manori. "I was wondering if you could come over here and babysit Naveduni tonight. Uncle Nilantha and the other kids will be away for a few weeks. I have to go out and do some errands."

I cleared my throat and inhaled deeply. "Sure thing Aunty," I said. "I would love to come over and watch over Naveduni."

5 hours later...

I was sitting on the couch with Naveduni next to me. She was wearing her PJs, pink and white polka dots. Her hair, which was long and light brown, was tied up in pigtails. Suddenly she looked at me.

"So," she said. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I gasped at her remark.

"You can't ask that," I said. "What if your mom found out?" Naveduni smiled and began to climb up on top of my lap.

"My mom doesn't need to know if you or I tell her," she said as she rubbed her body against mine. "Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to explore my body?"

I tried to push her off me but she still was pushing her body against mine. "Naveduni," I stammered. "We can't do this. You're my cousin. We can't have sex with each other. Please...this is not right."

She leaned back and smiled at me. "Ohhhhhhhh come on," she said as she slipped her hand down my pants. "Don't tell me you don't want to make me feel good." As soon as she felt my cock, she smiled. "Well. It seems like your little friend wants me to make him feel good by touching him."

I felt her fingers wrap around my cock, as she stroked it slowly. I could feel my cock getting hard, just from Naveduni's touch. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. Naveduni picked it up and saw the caller ID. It was her mother and my aunt Manori.

"Hi Mom," she said. "How are you?" She climbed on top of me and plunged my cock inside her tight, young pussy.

"I doing well sweetie," her mom said. "How are things going with you two? Are you two having fun?" Naveduni began to move up and down on my cock.

"We...are ... doing...great Mom," Naveduni panted as she bounced on my lap. "We are actually playing a car racing game on the Wii. You hold the steering wheel control, and thrust forward to go forward. I want to finish first, but Vinod is ahead of me."

"Sweetie," Manori said. "You have to let him finish first."

Naveduni smiled at me. "Did you hear that?" Naveduni whispered to me. "My mom wants you to finish first." She tightened her legs around my waist.

"Oh god Mom," Naveduni said. "I can see the finish line. He's closer to it. He's very close to finishing." I grabbed her hips tightly as I pounded her harder.

"I'm finishing," I screamed as I blasted cum inside Naveduni's pussy. She was still grinding against my lap.

"Mom," she said. "I'm close to the line as well. I'm gonna come in second. I finished." Naveduni rocked her head back and screamed as she climaxed all over my cock. Both of us completely spent, we just laid there.

"Great job you two," Manori said. "It seems like the race was a tough one. But you both finished it in top 5 positions. Anyways I need to get back to work. Talk to you later." She hung up. Naveduni and I looked at each other and began to laugh.

"Holy fuck Naveduni," I said. "I can't believe we just had sex while your mom was talking to us on the phone." Naveduni smiled and began to kiss me on the lips.

"I know," she replied. "Want to come to my room and cuddle up with me?" I nodded as she led me to her bedroom and closed the door behind us. She climbed into the bed and I snuggled up behind her. I caressed her skin and hair as she purred.

"I think we should probably spend more time together," I said. "Not just sex, but like talking, having dinner dates, going to movies, things like that." Naveduni smiled and kissed me again.

"I agree," she said. "But I think we should probably call it a night. But just before you go, would you like to take a picture of me naked for your phone?"

I nodded and watched as she stripped naked, and posed for the picture. I took about 20 pictures, and used the best ones for my phone wallpaper and lockscreen theme.

As I left, my phone vibrated, indicating that I got a text message. I looked at the message and smiled.

"I really enjoyed our first fuck," the message read. "I hope that we can do it again soon. By the way, I will be sending you videos of me, to keep you wanting more. xoxoxxxxxx, Naveduni aka your little slut."

I put my phone away and continued to walk down the street. "This is going to be a great summer." I said as I headed back to my car.

To be continued...