All Comments on 'My Sex Video Started It Pt. 05'

by Cleevedreams

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
...and the next part is???

It seems we have been waiting patiently for the next episode but it has not shown up yet. The story so far has been interesting and I am sure we all want to know how Lucy progresses from where you left it. Does she, in fact, resign and take up the porn career? Does she decide to fight it out and remain in teaching? We know the decision was in her mind, but we have yet to see what she concluded.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hungary

I don't really understand why this is set in Hungary, since it seems nobody who works for David and Chris is Hungarian. Nobody has a Hungarian name. And when they went to the bar, they had "cheap Hungarian red wine." Why waste your time doing that? Really great Hungarian wines are inexpensive there because the economy is very different. Or better yet, try some Palinka.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCleevedreams@Cleevedreams
2237 Followers
Rob, a retired professional guy who is married, a carer for my wife, so my writing tends to be cathartic. Some of my stories have a wild taste of fantasy, some are based on experience, but the writing helps me. I appreciate many readers are from 'across the pond,' and culture,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES