My Sexual Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Three's Company.
1.9k words
3.57
1.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sarah, I am in my 50's and in this series, I have been recounting my sexual adventures and discoveries from when I was a much younger woman. They can be read individually but make more sense if read in order. In the previous chapters I covered losing my virginity and an unexpected penchant for exhibitionism, this chapter directly follows on from chapter 2.

Chapter 3 Three's Company

David and I were lying in bed on a Saturday morning, pondering how to spend the day together, we heard the post drop through the letter box and David went to see what had been delivered. The usual letters and bills were accompanied by a slim parcel bearing a Worcester post mark. "Our photos from James" said David as he ripped open the package. I knelt up in bed to have a good look and was stunned, the photographs were exquisitely shot, James was obviously a very accomplished photographer with very clear pictures of predominantly my body covered in semen! My favourites were the one that he had taken of David's cum dribbling out of my pussy and the one where he had got me to pull my knees back exposing my anus which also had cum on it.

"James was right when he said that you have a remarkably beautiful anus" said David, studying the picture carefully. Looking at the pictures was arousing me, and I could feel my pussy starting to tingle.

"Would you like to study it in the flesh rather than on paper?" I asked as I rolled onto my front and pulled my knees forwards to raise my bum off of the bed. Well, he did not need asking twice, the pictures were put to one side and I could feel his warm breath on my bum as he started to kiss my bum cheeks. "I thought it was my anus you were wanting to study" I said, desperate for him to touch me. I felt his tongue start at my clitoris before sliding down my slit, probing my vagina before moving on to my anus. In the past he has often skirted around my hole but this time he started probing with his tongue, seeking admission into my bum. At the same time he inserted his finger into my vagina and started to finger fuck me, causing my juices to really flow. I was about to protest about his finger being withdrawn when I felt it start to probe my bum hole, the feeling was exquisite and I could already feel a climax starting to build.

"Oh my God that is wonderful" I said as his finger penetrated me further until eventually it was all the way in, before he slid his thumb into my vagina and massaged the membrane separating his finger and thumb. This proved to be just too much and I screamed as my orgasm hit me. "I wouldn't be surprised if all of the other flats heard that" he laughed as I just knelt there shaking, "I take it you enjoyed that madam?"

"That was abso-fucking-lutely incredible" I managed to say. "Good" he said because I have not finished with you yet, stay exactly where you are".

He climbed off of the bed leaving me on all fours and left the bedroom, returning a few moments later with a bottle of oil in his hands. He climbed back onto the bed behind me and I felt some oil dribbling down my bum crack whilst he started to coat his cock with oil. "That is way to big to go up my bum" I said nervously, "just relax" he said, "I will go slowly and if it hurts too much I will pull out". The bulbous head of his cock nudged against my anus and started to spread my hole open.

"Slowly" I ordered as he continued to gently push his way into my most private part. I felt my sphincter relax and admitted about half of his 8 inches into my bum;, he poured some more oil onto his cock and gave another push, resulting in him fully penetrating me, I could feel his pubic hair rubbing against my bum cheeks and I knew I had all his cock inside me, his balls banging against my pussy as he started to fuck my arse in earnest, it was a bit painful but a delicious form of pain. I reached under me to start rubbing my clit as I felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm starting to build again.

"OH FUCK!!!!" I screamed as my dam burst, quite literally, my pussy squirting as I had an enormous orgasm.

"I'M CUMMING!!!" David shouted "Cum in my arse, fill it with your hot spunk" I replied.

"Arghhhh!!" he grunted as I felt the first jet of cum splash inside my bowels, followed by 2 more almost as big as David collapsed on my back.

We lay there for a while in post-orgasmic bliss, David's cock started to soften and it felt as though my bum was pushing the intruder out. "Stay there" said David, "I will clean us both up".

He was back in no time with a nice warm wash cloth, having already cleaned his cock of his spunk and the smears of my excrement. He gently washed my anus which was very soothing and leant in to kiss it tenderly.

"No more" I pleaded, "I can't take any more pleasure!"

After breakfast I decided that it would be a good idea to write to James and thank him for the photographs, although I was not going to tell him about the result of looking at them!

"Why don't you invite James to come and visit us?" asked David "I am sure that he would jump at the chance of seeing your sexy body again and he might bring his camera".

"That is a great idea" I said adding the invitation to the letter.

"Will you let him fuck you?" asked David.

I was stunned, we had never discussed having sex with other people, but the idea intrigued me.

"Would you just watch us or are you after a threesome?" I asked.

"Definitely take part" he said "I don't just want to wank myself watching you two".

"So, one in the mouth and one in the pussy or one in the pussy and one in the arse? I asked.

"Start with the first and see how things go" he said.

"Well, the idea is obviously arousing you" I said looking at his erection poking out of his dressing gown "but I am too knackered to do anything with it so you will just have to wank in the shower"

"Fair enough, are you joining me in the shower?"

"You are terrible" I said as I followed him into the bathroom.

The warm water of the shower cascaded over us as I covered his cock in soap suds and started pumping him furiously, determined to make him cum quickly. It didn't take long, obviously the thought of sharing me with another man was too much for him and he came over my hand in just a couple of minutes.

James replied that he would love to come and visit us and would be sure to bring his camera, lighting equipment and plenty of film.

The weekend for his visit arrived and I spent the morning preparing myself with a luxurious bath and trimmed my pubic hair until there was just a small triangle above my pussy with my pussy itself being completely bald and smooth. I dressed in my best black lace underwear and topped it off with a black silk blouse and deep crimson trousers. James arrived and I remembered how handsome I had thought him when I had first seen him watching us making out on a mountain. He had brought a beautiful bouquet of flowers and 2 very expensive looking bottles of wine plus, of course all of his photographic equipment.

We enjoyed a lovely evening and eventually James asked "what photographs would you like this time?"

David replied before I could say anything "Similar to last time although on our bed not a mountain of course!"

"Also, we both want you to join in and I would like some photographs of you fucking Sarah"

"Wow, you two know how to get me going don't you? I would love to fuck you Sarah and my camera is very easy to use."

"Then why don't we move to the bedroom" says David

"Undress me" I tell James, he takes me in his arms and starts to kiss me passionately, our tongues entwining. I feel the buttons on my blouse being opened and then he pushes the blouse off of my shoulders and it falls to the floor, my trousers follow rapidly and I am left standing in my bra and knickers, my nipples like small rocks and my pussy leaking like mad. I have not been entirely passive, massaging his cock through his trousers and sink to my knees, undo the button, lower the zip and pull his hard cock out of his boxer shorts; it is definitely as big as I remembered! I lean in and lick the tip which is already leaking pre-cum.

Getting on the bed, James finds the catch and releases my breasts from my bra and then slides my knickers down and off. By now I have removed his shirt so we are both naked, "Lie down" I say and straddle him, taking his cock into my mouth as far as I can manage and lower my pussy onto his eager mouth. I look to one side and see that David has stripped and is gently massaging his cock, enthralled by the sight of his girlfriend sucking another cock whilst being eaten out.

"Take me from behind" I instruct James and I soon feel his cock slide easily into my pussy doggy style. David positioned himself in front of me and I took his cock into my mouth as both men started to fuck me like a spit roast. David came first and quickly got off of the bed and started photographing me being fucked by James.

"Lie down again" I told James and when he had done so I lowered my self onto his monster cock, feeling his foreskin peel back over the glans and I started to ride him. I then leant forward to kiss him and this gave David the opportunity to get behind me, I felt him dribble oil onto my bum crack and then the sensation of his cock penetrating my anus. The feeling was amazing for me and they both told me later that they could both feel the others cock moving against them.

We were never going to last long, I climaxed first without any need to touch my clit, David was next, shooting 3 or 4 ropes of spunk into my arse and then James unleashed a huge amount of spunk into my pussy.

The next thing that I heard was the sound of the camera taking pictures. David had pulled out, leaving a trail of cum dribbling out of my arse whilst James was still inside me. Eventually he withdrew as well, and the camera continued to click as his cum flowed out of my pussy.

"Wow" was all I could say but it summed up the experience

"I am really looking forward to seeing the next set of photographs" I told James "Perhaps you could deliver them when they are ready instead of posting them, I mean, who knows what might happen then!"