My Sexy Weekend at the Cape

Story Info
Two women hook up at the beach.
3.4k words
4.23
5.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my desk one Friday afternoon thinking the weekend was slowly creeping up on me and realizing I didn't have anything 'fun' planned. The weather was beautiful as it was mid spring and I've always been a lover of the beach, so the thoughts of escaping to the shore filled my head. I convinced myself to go directly home, pack a bag and head south. Of course I would be going alone as I didn't feel like asking any of my friends to join me. I needed some solitude and I knew the sound and serenity of the ocean was just what I needed. Little did I know that I needed much more than just what nature had to offer. My friends would have wanted to party until we were drunk and then sleep it off until noon. Not what I had in mind.

My solemn mood was a result of feeling lonely as it's been a very long time since I've been with anyone physically. Yes, I've gone out with 'the girls' on various Friday or Saturday nights, but after we left the bars, the fun and excitement came to a screeching halt for me only to return to my empty apartment and my empty bed.

Some of my friends or coworkers are married; some are happy just doing the dating thing. I gave it a try, but didn't enjoy all the nervous first meetings, the awkward hand-holding and the never ending pretenses of trying to empress one another. After dating four or five different guys the online dating sites said were my match, I realized it was not what I was looking for.

I was definitely barking up the wrong tree finally admitting to myself that it was the female touch that I desired. My first experience with another woman happened during my second year of college. It was a rather hot and mostly physical relationship with a classmate that I was infatuated with. It wasn't long before she caught me staring her down and then following her into the showers in hopes of getting a glimpse of her sexy naked body. Much to my surprise, she too was into girls. We hit it off right from the start and were inseparable, often sneaking into each other's dorm rooms whenever we could.

After it was over, I told myself that it was just curiosity and an opportunity to experiment with someone of the opposite sex, and nothing more. Boy was I wrong. Most of the time, I fantasize about gorgeous women and find myself always staring at them. I usually strip them of their clothes picturing them naked in my wildest of thoughts.

I know without a doubt that I prefer making love to another female. My desires keep reflecting back to my college interlude. I find women soft and warm and usually gentle to the touch. Not that I don't like it fast and furious, but I find slow and steady more appealing. I think women can relate better than men and usually take their time focusing on their partner's needs. Most guys just want to get in your pants or hint that if we didn't go 'all the way', they would settle for a blow job. I hated doing that but realized just about every guy wanted one and it would be the lesser of two evils not having intercourse with them.

I managed to get a room at the Hilton, right on the beach in Cape May. It had a balcony that overlooked the ocean which was just what I needed. That first night, after checking into my room, I headed down to the bar to relax and have a drink. There was quite a crowd as I looked around from my barstool perch to see if there was anyone else flying solo. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted an attractive blonde woman who was with a couple of friends laughing and enjoying their drinks. I didn't mean to stare, but found myself intently watching her every move. She had on a seductive low cut blouse on exposing her huge breasts. I think that's what really got my attention as I found her to be very enticing. She caught me staring as she looked directly at me over the top of her glass. I immediately looked away, hoping she wasn't aware of my gawking at her.

A couple of guys came over and asked if they could buy me a drink, but I lied and told them I was waiting for my boyfriend who was on his way to join me. Of course that wasn't true, but it seemed to work as they moved on to someone else rather quickly. I occasionally looked over at the blonde to see if she was with anyone, but she was just with the girls who were dancing and laughing with her most of the night. After an hour or so, I took a fresh drink and retreated to my room to sit on the balcony and listen to the waves as they crashing on the shoreline.

I put on my bathrobe and got comfortable out on the balcony with my drink. After a short time, I heard a lot of commotion coming from the adjoining room. I heard a bunch of females laughing and obviously drinking. It brought back memories from a few times in the past when my friends and I would be doing the same thing.

I set my alarm to get up early the next day and head to the beach. I threw on my one piece Speedo and made a stop at the Starbucks in the lobby. While waiting for my coffee, I glanced over and saw the same group of women waiting for their orders. Again the blonde caught my attention as I found myself once again staring at her. They were also heading to the beach as their arms were full and they were dressed in their teeny bikinis. This time the blonde looked directly at me and said, "Good morning".

I was taken off guard as I kind of mumbled back, "Good morning nice day." She then continued to engage in a conversation with me.

"I know, right? I was telling my friends that we just had to hit the beach early to get a good spot. My name is Haley, what's yours?" she asked as she stepped away from her friends and extended her hand to me. I was so nervous and excited that she spoke to me that I was afraid I would fall over as I took her hand in mine.

"I'm Barbara but my friends call me Bobbie. Are you from around here?" I asked shyly.

"No, we're from Boston, spending this week at the Jersey shore."

"I'm jealous as I'm here only for the weekend."

"Well, see you around," she said as she walked back over to her friends. I noticed they were watching Haley almost like they were wondering what she was up to, as she spoke to me. The three of them left with their coffees in hand, but I followed shortly after searching the beach area to see where they had set up their blankets. I wanted to be near them so that I could continue to fantasize over Haley.

I found a spot a few feet behind them and set up my beach chair. They plopped their stuff down and scampered to the water's edge. I watched as they ran, admiring Haley's gorgeous body. Her chest bounced up and down as her skimpy top just barely held her breasts in place by the strings around her neck and back.

I couldn't understand why some hunky guy hadn't snatched her up yet. Or maybe she did have a husband or boyfriend back in Boston. My imagination wouldn't allow me to think that she did. I wanted her to be gay and single and interested in spending some time with only me. My daydreaming was definitely out of control.

The water must be warm I thought to myself as I watched them scamper directly into the surf. I'm never that brave when I approach the water. It takes me forever to get wet and it has to be warm with the sun blazing down on me.

My curiosity to put my toe in the surf got the best of me as I meandered down to the water's edge. Much to my surprise, it wasn't cold at all! I stepped in up to my ankles and watched the trio as they scampered around splashing each other a few feet away.

Haley saw me watching them and it seemed like she was showing off floating around in the shallow water doing the backstroke, all while keeping an eye on me. I pretended not to look in her direction and surveyed the others who gathered around the shoreline.

I'm not sure what the fascination was with Haley, probably just her beautiful body. She was very pleasant when she spoke to me in the coffee shop. I was convinced she was just as infatuated with me as I was with her.

After a few minutes the group made their way out of the water and Haley ran past me close enough for me to see her hard nipples as they protruded through her wet bathing suit top. I retreated to my chair and grabbed my suntan lotion from my bag. Haley grabbed a towel and dried her body off, placing the towel on her beach chair. I watched as she grabbed a tube of lotion and asked her friend to apply it to her back. I envied her friend as I watched her rub the lotion onto her Haley's beautiful body. It was causing my heart to race as I imagined what she might feel like.

I tried to get interested in my book but couldn't concentrate as Haley was sprawled out a few feet away on her beach blanket. It was almost impossible for me not to keep looking over at her. She had untied her top and was lying on her stomach. The sun glistened on her tight muscular body. I had all I could do to contain myself. My hormones were running ramped. I had this entire fantasy of making love to her right there on that blanket feeling the softness of her lathered skin against my own.

After a couple of hours of sun bathing, I saw Haley sit up and tie her suit back together. She stood up and looked over at me. I pretended to be dozing. There was conversation between her and her friends and she walked over toward my chair.

"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to take a walk up the beach with me?"

"Sure. I would love to" was all I could say.

I put my book in my bag and draped my towel over my chair and stood there waiting for Haley to walk over to me. We headed down to the surf and started walking north, letting the water run over our toes. The sun was intense and I knew I had already developed a sun burn as my skin was on fire.

"So, are you with anyone? I mean are you single or married?" she asked.

"Single. Never married and don't plan on it anytime soon how about you?"

"No. I was engaged once, but it didn't work out. I discovered that I like women a whole lot better than guys."

"Me too," was all I could say as I was in disbelief that she was bringing up this kind of conversation with me.

"Look, I like you. Maybe we could spend some time together later on today or tomorrow. What do you think?"

"Won't your friends think you are ditching them?" I asked.

"No. They know I do my own thing. They have each other to keep them company."

"So, we are staying in 504 at the Hilton. What room are you in?" she asked.

"506. I guess it's the room next to yours."

"Probably, let's plan to meet up say 6 tonight? We can go get a bite to eat at the wharf".

"Sounds like a great idea."

"Ok, let's head back. I'm really glad you are ok with spending some private time with me."

"I've been admiring you since I saw you last night at the bar. I didn't know if you were with someone. I'm glad you're not". I told her.

With that she walked up to me and kissed me softly on the lips.

"See you later!", she said and ran back towards her blanket.

I was in awe of her. I couldn't understand why she wanted to be with me. She was gorgeous and could have any man or woman she desired. I was a far stretch for someone she would want to be with. I didn't want to question it and accepted the fact that she was definitely interested.

That afternoon I headed back to my room to shower and change trying to control my excitement about meeting with Haley. At around 5:30 I heard a knock at the door. It was Haley dressed in a beautiful knee length dress, carrying a bottle of wine. Her curly hair nestled just on her bare shoulders.

"Hi there, I know I'm a little early, but I thought we might have a drink before we go off to dinner."

"Sure, come in."

She went over towards the mini bar and placed the bottle down.

"I brought a bottle opener, will you do the honors?", she asked.

"I think I can handle that!"

I uncorked the bottle and grabbing two paper cups, poured just a little in each. Handing it to her, I announced, "Here's to a great night".

Haley had stepped out onto the balcony looking out over the ocean. I walked over to her and handed her the cup.

"I'm looking forward to it!" she said as we toasted one another.

"So you're sure your friends don't mind you going off on your own tonight?" I asked her.

"No, they are use to it. They know I like meeting new people and spending some private time with them."

"Oh, is that what they call it these days?"

"I guess so. I know you have been admiring me since I saw you in the bar the other night."

"Yes, I guess I have been. I was trying to be discreet."

"And then this morning on the beach. I know you were undressing me with your eyes."

"Right again. I just didn't think you were interested."

"Oh, I'm interested. I love being with women. I'm not good with commitments, so this works for me." She confessed.

"I guess I should consider myself lucky then. You are truly a beautiful girl."

"Well, thank you" she said as she reached over and grabbed my hand. Her skin was soft and warm, just like I anticipated it to be.

We walked back into the room and I closed the balcony doors, getting ready for us to head to dinner. As I turned around she grabbed me by both arms and leaned in to kiss me. I moaned softly as I kissed her back. She closed her eyes as she continued to taste my lips on hers. I wanted more. I wanted to throw her down onto the bed and continue to make love to her, but I didn't.

"We should get going", I told her. "I made reservations at Carla's down at the wharf."

"Ok. But we need to continue this later. Do you want to catch an Uber so that we don't have to worry about drinking and driving back?"

"Sounds like a great idea!"

We headed down to the street and within minutes, the Uber arrived.

Sitting close enough together in the back seat, with our thighs touching, I placed my hand on her bare knee. She seemed to like that as she slipped her arm in mine, pulling me a little closer. I was getting all hot and bothered just sitting next to her, inhaling her intoxicating perfume. I didn't know how I would be able to wait till we got back to the hotel room.

Dinner went well as we talked about anything and everything as we drank and enjoyed our dinner together. Afterwards, we walked out onto the wharf and looked out at the black of the ocean. We were both a little tipsy, but well aware of the feelings we had for one another. It was very romantic. Leaning on the dock, I wrapped my arm around her waist. She turned toward me and kissed me again, but more passionately than the kiss we shared in my hotel room. Now, facing each other, we continued to make out with one another when she suggested we grab an Uber and head back. I agreed as I couldn't wait to get her naked and into my bed.

This time, in the back seat of the Uber, I teased her by letting my fingers slide gently up the hem of her dress until I felt the warmth between her legs. She was just as turned on for me as I was for her. I could feel the sexual energy rising between us as I continued to touch her. She seemed to be enjoying it as she tried hard to stifle her moaning. Looking straight ahead, I caught the Uber driver looking back at us in the rear view mirror. It made my antics much more exciting knowing he knew what we were doing.

What seemed to be an eternity before we got back to the hotel, we both raced to the elevators, Once the doors closed, she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hard on the lips while her hands reached down between my legs rubbing me thru my jean shorts.

The elevator doors opened and we tumbled out into the corridor. She was laughing as she grabbed onto me trying hard not to fall over. I fumbled for the room key and opened the door. She seemed to spin around while holding me around the neck, kissing me wildly. I was in heaven letting her explore my flesh as I buried my nose into her long blonde hair. She began to unbutton my shirt and tug it off my shoulders. I fumbled until I was able to unzip her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She lifted my t-shirt from my head as I unleashed her breasts from the lacey bra she wore. I immediately went for her nipples as I buried my face between her cleavage. Her skin was warm and luscious. I was so enjoying every inch of her when she pushed away from me and we fell onto the bed.

She let me have her first, moaning and giggling as I furiously licked her belly, not knowing how ticklish she was. My head was buzzing from the alcohol, but my body was in a state of euphoria while I continued to make love to her. She dug her red nails into my flesh as I continued to devour her, bringing her to an ultimate climax. Reversing positions, I was in heaven letting her have her way with me. Afterwards, we snuggled under the covers and fell asleep until early morning.

I felt Haley's warm body separate from me as she left my side. I watched as her naked form searched around the room and gathered up her clothes as she went into the bathroom. The clock on the nightstand said 6:01AM. I turned over and tried to drift back to sleep knowing it was too early to get up as check out wasn't until 11:00 AM

"Why don't you come back to bed?" I asked with one eye open as she came out of the bathroom.

"If I come back to your bed I know there won't be any sleeping going on."

"I want you one more time before you go", I told her.

She looked at me and placing her clothes on a nearby chair lifted the comforter and snuggled up next to me.

"Let's order room service as I am famished," she suggested.

"Ok, but first let's have some fun."

With that I wrapped my arms around her and began to make love to this beautiful girl for probably the last time. When we were through, I ordered breakfast thru room service and we sat on the balcony, enjoying breakfast and overlooking the ocean in our bathrobes.

That weekend wound up to be the best idea I had in a long time. I definitely made a mental note to myself to do it again to maybe meet someone like Haley from Boston!