My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, that is jock musk, buddy! Here, smell this!" and he brings his hand that was just rubbing his taint up to my nose and rubs his fingers under my nose. This leaves his musk on my face. Holy hell, that is hot. "Ha! I knew it! Look at you! You are out of control, beanpole! Look at you! You like that smell from my nuts on your nose? You love my smell, don't you?! Damn you got it bad, boy! Damn, I'm getting close. You want me to shoot on you again tonight? You do, don't you?"

Damn it. He has me. Of course I want him to shoot on me!

"You gotta say it, beanpole. If you want my load you have to ask me for it. Admit it, you are a slave to my cock. You want my load, it's OK. I'm a stud, I know it. You know it! But if you want me to blast my load on your fa... gay body... then you gotta ask me for it. First time was free; this time, you have to beg me for it."

"Fuck, OK. yah... I want your load," I say to him with a sheepish voice. Totally embarrassed, but he is totally right. I am a slave to this boy and I hate it. But right now, right here, there is nothing I want more. Nothing I NEED more than for him to shoot his potent spunk up on me.

"You gotta say it louder, Sean. Own it, bro! It's cool. Say it! Ask me for it!"

"Please, Kyle... please give me your load! I need your load, roomie," I say to him, this time a bit stronger, even more mortified than before, but fuck it! We both know where we are at.

"Dude that is hot, say it again... I am so close!"

"Give me your load, stud, shoot on me with that straight load!" This time I am clearly in heat and so close myself, as my cock is dripping with anticipation.

"Fuck yah, Sean! FFFFuuuuuuuccccckkkk!" he says as he is grunting and fires at least 6 shots of molten hot cum - two shots hitting me in the chest and three on my cock and balls as I begin to shoot too. This time, one of my shots lands on his knee! Yes! I did it! It may only be one drop, but still - my load shot on him for the SECOND time!

Kyle falls back onto his pillow and shoots his legs out from under him as we both lay back and try to catch our breaths.

"Dude, you got some of your gay juice on me! Damn it! You gotta be more careful!" He grabs the bottom corner of my blanket and makes a big production out of wiping his knee off and getting the cum off of him! "Damn it, now I gotta take a damn shower! Jesus, I do you a favor by giving you a show and this is how you treat me? Dude! Not fucking cool!"

I can't take this. I didn't ask for any of this! He has been the one teasing me, tempting me and playing into my attraction to him. This is so not fair! This son of a bitch better settle his ass down!

"Are you even going to apologize to me? ... Sean? Sean! I am talking to you! Are you going to apologize?" he says as he is now standing over me looking intensely at me right in the eye.

"Shut the fuck up Kyle and go take your damn shower and stop being such a bitch!" I say to him in a calm, measured voice.

"What did you just say to me, you faggot?"

I start to stand up as my still hard cock swings out in front of me and Kyle jumps back so as not to touch it. "I said, Kyle, to shut the fuck up and go and take your shower as you really don't want to piss me off right now, cause I will end you, son!" I have finally had enough, I am not putting up with this shit anymore. It is one thing when he is all dominant in our stroke sessions, this is a complete other.

"Excuse me, you will END me? You better not be writing any checks with your mouth that your boney ass can't cash!" he says as he stands right in my face.

"If you lay a hand on me, I am walking into the Chancellor's office tomorrow and showing him that you are cheating your way through his college. I have all the evidence I need for him to kick your ass all the way back to Lake Charles! Close your damn mouth, you know what I am talking about. You are paying for the answers to all of the tests in each of your courses and you have been doing it for a long time. Need I remind your dumb jock ass that cheating is an expulsion-level offense? I know, that is an awfully big word for you, so let me break it down for you. No more college. No more football. No more cheerleaders. No more adoring fans. No more girls from your backwards town of Lake Chuck throwing their panties at you. Gone! You will be lucky, LUCKY to get a job at Home fucking Depot! So check yourself, asshole; you will NOT be bullying me anymore. NOW, as you consider what YOUR next move will be... I will be in the shower, washing off your load and mine from my body and you can wait until I am done for your shower. You got me? Any questions?"

I say all this to him and I am fuming.

Kyle's entire body went from being ready to fight to shrinking what seemed like an entire foot. He slouched down and his eyes were darting around - first at me, then at the floor, then seemingly looking far into the future. He physically looks like the wind was knocked out of him and his rich roux like coloring washes completely out to a pale white. When he finally looks me in the eye there is a level of pain, shame and loss that is permeating this entire soul.

I purposefully decided to not go as hard as I could have. I am sure my face is glowing red as it feels like it is on fire! I push past him and I head into the bathroom, locking both of the doors as the LAST thing I need right now is for our two NEW adjoining roommates to come in and interrupt this... this... fight.

As soon as I hop into the shower, I feel like absolute shit. Damn, I never should have said any of that. He didn't deserve that. Fuck. Us gay guys when we cut a bitch, we go for the jugular and shit, he didn't deserve me going that hard.

But damn it, he was being a real ass. So-the-fuck what if a DROP of my cum landed on his knee? What did he expect - he was basically sitting in my damn lap and KNEW I was going to blast off when he did. Hell, we have been cumming together for several weeks now, albeit in our own beds, but still. What a dumbass.

Shit, would I really do this? Would I march into the chancellor's office and show him the emails? Would I really do that? Fuck, why am I feeling guilty?! He is the fucking cheater here! He is doing the deed! Fuck, I am a mess.

My skin starts to prune up; I have been in this shower far too long. I turn off the shower and grab my towel and slowly start drying off. I stare at myself in the mirror. Who even am I? Am I really this person? Wait, the ball is in my court now... shit now I am using sports analogies, what the actual fuck? If I hold the cards now, what do I want for it?

You better bet, I am going to get something for this. And the first thing is going to be respect.

All dry, I walk out of the bathroom and notice that he is already in bed and covered up with his blanket and his light is off.

I get myself ready for bed, making sure that my bed isn't covered in cum. I check it and there appears to be no cum drippage on the center of the bed and the corner that Kyle used to wipe his knee is kinda wet. I look at it and then smell it. It smells clean.

"I used my washcloth to wipe off that bit of cum from the corner of your blanket. It's just water," Kyle says to me in the mousiest of voices.

"Sean, I am sorry. I am so very sorry. Please, please don't ruin my life. I'm sorry I took it too far. You are my friend and I was an ass, but I beg you, please don't ruin me." His voice is quivering as he says this to me; he is CLEARLY shook.

"Kyle, I won't 'ruin you,' but some things will have to change," I say to him in a stern voice, praying that my voice doesn't crack as I say this.

"Anything, Sean. Anything you want, I promise you I will do it," Kyle says with an almost pleading tone to his voice.

"We'll talk tomorrow, Kyle. Be sure to come home right after practice, OK? I will pick up dinner for us so we can talk. Cool?"

"Yah, sure. Thank you. Yes, I will be here," he says as his voice trails off and I hop into bed and turn off my light.

"Goodnight, roomie!" Kyle says to me. I don't respond.

I struggled to fall asleep. The ping pong game playing through my head was driving me nuts.

On the one hand, this guy is skating through life on easy street and has the balls to insult me at every turn because he thinks he can? Because he is a Jock and that is somehow better than me? Fuck THAT!

Yet on the other hand, I was really hard on him. And was he really that bad? I have endured so much worse growing up from the other jocks who seemed to exist just to pick me apart. I think he doesn't even realize he is being so ugly in his comments to me. He likely thinks he is being playful. I suppose I would see them as playful, normal jock humor if I didn't really have feelings for this guy. Who knows what kind of feelings, but it hurts. It hurts the way only someone close to you can hurt you.

I mean, this is the typical jock humor he has always engaged in, and all the guys in the locker room just laugh off? Damn it! Why am I giving him the benefit of the doubt here? He doesn't deserve it!

I slept maybe two hours that night (if that), but what sleep I did have I had some of the most vivid dreams, sex dreams, of my life. They all involved Kyle and me taking full advantage of him, so my plan was coming into focus. Can I pull this off?

---------------------------

Thank you for reading Chapter 2! Please give us 5 stars really quick as that will help us and leave us a comment! We love hearing from you and learning what you would like to see from these hot roommates! You can also drop me a personal comment as well and if you leave me your email address I promise to reply to all emails.

Huge thanks to my friend, editor and writing partner TrappedintheCl0set for this epic team up!

Stay tuned for chapter 3 which we plan to release within the week and to continue with a chapter-a-week release until the grand finale in chapter 6!