All Comments on 'My Sissy Wife Pt. 03'

by IcelandSpar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
such a sensual story

i love your stories, they are so sensual and beautiful! keep up the good work!

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
A Refreshing Change

It's nice to hear from the other side - the Top. I'm a switch-hitter, I like to be an alpha male fucking my wife or a guy. But I also like to dress up with her and her sister and get fucked with strapons. The best of both worlds.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
Wonderful story

This story (all 3 chapters) brings out some deep feelings from inside me. While I'm a CD who loves dressing and giving myself completely to a man, I'm not really interested in transitioning. Just like in your story, I would love to be a sissy "wife" for a man both behind closed doors and also in public. I often dream about wearing a beautiful wedding dress and getting married to a male lover who treats me like the sissy slut that I am. But also, in ch. 3, when the 2 of you were just 2 naked men in bed having hot gay sex, that really turned me on and hit me deep inside. I now know and have come to accept that I am truly gay and only want to be with men. Your story is a dream that I would love to have.

Please tell more stories about how a sissy wife feels.

Hugs and kisses,

cdCindy1

Deschutes1Deschutes1over 1 year ago

Wonderful writing. Great series that really brings out the best in a unique relationship. Its almost like you have experienced it. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story should continue, this is my cd fantasy and this is exactly how I want to be submissive to my old friend Chris, I want to be his slutty sissy wife, Kathy

and satisfy him whenever he wants. Just like sissy in the story I want him to own my ass and me and use me as his fucktoy a personal slut whenever he wants to.

My ultimate fantasy is to be his cumslut, getting covered by his hot jizz wherever he fucks.

Giving him sloppy blowjobs, him fucking my mouth and exploding his whole load all over my face, and then he turns me bring me infront of mirror and then from the mirror watch my face coated and dripping with his cum and pound my ass with his cock and me moaning and watching this turned on demanding him to fuck me more and fuck me harder.

All i need is to be his little sissy and cum slut wife, wanting him always get covered manly scents,his hot cum and sweat all over, face drenched with his cum and then get my ass pounded and ripped from behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIcelandSpar@IcelandSpar
Apologies to people I regularly connect with over here: work/life has gotten busy and I've had to switch to an earlier schedule, which leaves little time for Lit chat these days. I still will be around a few times a week, but not for the long stretches like I used to. Take c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES