My Sister Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to say you have totally shocked me today from the time you apologized to now... I have no problem fucking my sister, but right now, I'm starved. Lets go to town, grab a bite, come back and pick up where we left off."

Darcy crawls off, stands up, holds her hand out for him and he takes it. When he is on his feet, she lets go and mounts him for a free ride to the shower. He sets her on her feet next to the shower and she puts her hair up while he gets the shower adjusted. She moves herself in, gets wet and after he enjoys watching her for a few moments, he joins her.

With anticipation on her face, she turns to the wall, grabs his cock and guides it to her pussy. He can't deny her desire, being such a turn on, so he pushes inside her and fucks her, feeling the pleasure of her tight pussy. As he picks up speed, he is tenderly sending her to a euphoric state until she has another quick orgasm, which surprises her again. He pulls out without cumming so she sucks his cock, never before having been sucked this way. She's rapidly turning into an amazing sister.

They clean up, put their shorts and tops on, get in the car and drive to the restaurant. As they're having a nice meal, Darcy keeps giving him her bedroom eyes. He is grinning in return and makes his own plans for when they get back to the cabin. Looking in her eyes, he can tell she's wet and ready for another adventure in bed. Boy is he ever right about that.

As they drive away from the restaurant, she engages his cock with vim and vigor. He lets her take it out of his shorts, but doesn't let her suck on it. She backs away and uses her hands and fingers to keep him hard, not that she needs to, but it does feel good.

Parking next to her car in the driveway, they get out and he follows behind her to the front door, holding his shorts up as his dick sways in the breeze. She has a great ass and he watches it wiggle as she walks. He just can't stop himself.

Once inside, she runs to the livingroom instead of the bedroom and he looks at her with a puzzled look.

"Why are you out here?"

"I want to fuck on something other than a bed for a change. You in?"

He has the ability to go with the flow so the plan changes, to keep his sister happy, something he hasn't wanted to do for years.

"I can adjust. Do you have a plan up your sleeve?"

"Just to fuck my brother and be happy for a change."

"I can get into that. Get them damn clothes off then," he orders with a grin.

Darcy wastes no time doing that, then walks to him as he stands up from dropping his shorts. She pulls his shirt off over his head as they laugh together, then she drops to his cock and sucks on it. She's having fun and also gets into it as his moans get as loud as his sister's have.

At first, she treats his cock like the king of his body, being gentle and tender, then she sucks hard, giving him a boner so hard he's never had one like it before, nor will he forget it. He's ready to shoot when he pulls her off his cock and she looks at him with an evil smile. She stands up and mounts him, giving him the chance to take control.

As he feels her ass, he walks her behind the couch and stands her on her feet. Now she's giving him a puzzled look.

"Bend over the back," he tells her.

It takes her two heartbeats, but she does it with a happy face. He grabs some pillows off the couch, puts them on the floor between her legs and kneels on them as he buries his face in her pussy.

The moan she gives him is filled with lust so he licks her love canal and then her clit as she screams her satisfaction. If he's not mistaken, it's the scream heard around the lake. He pleasures pussy for a while and she tries to stand up, but he pushes her back down. That's the cue he is waiting for.

He retracts his face and uses his fingers in her pussy, locating her G-spot to send some serious pleasure her way. While continuing to do that, he bends over and licks her asshole. Her response isn't what he was expecting.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she says as she wiggles her ass.

Understanding her meaning, he gets a little more aggressive, increasing the pressure on her asshole. Then he gets another surprise. She reaches back, pulls her cheeks apart, holds them and his dick gets a silly millimeter longer. Feeling the softness of her skin and the wetness of her pussy, his finger increases the pressure on her asshole and she gives a deep, throaty moan as she gets lost in euphoria.

"OMG! How do you know to do such a dirty thing to your sister?"

"Just lucky I guess. You like?"

"Immensely... Don't... Stop..."

He doesn't stop and she moans her little heart out for him so it's time to get some overdue relief. He stands up, puts his thumb on her asshole and shoves his cock inside her pussy and she goes ballistic, unable to hold her cheeks apart any longer. He fucks her as they both enjoy the deep sensations great sex has to offer. Increasing his workload, the pleasure she endures is out of this world.

"Stop please," she tells him.

He pulls out, alarmed he did something wrong, and she stands up, walks to the end of the couch, plants her ass on the arm and drops back to the cushions. Raising her legs, she opens wide and he can see what she wants.

He moves between her legs, slides his cock into her pussy and bangs the shit out of her. Her first orgasm comes and goes as he keeps pulling her ass back onto the arm. He continues pounding her pussy and she's rapidly approaching another orgasm while enjoying every thrust into her pussy.

Even he is enjoying the feel of her tight, wet pussy and the boiling deep in his balls forces him to react and he deposits welcomed loads of cum in her pussy, causing her to explode in orgasm.

He is tired at this point and he wants to get some things straight with her as he recovers. He sits down next to her head while she crawls to straddle his lap and feed his cock into her pussy.

"We need to talk some don't ya think?" he asks.

"Yup. So here it is. You can rub around my asshole, you can apply pressure to it, but you can't push anything into it. Exit only."

"That's good to know, but that's not the subject I had in mind, Sis," he says as she pushes her pussy farther on his cock.

"What's on your mind then?" Darcy asks.

"Mostly the obvious. To start, how long are you here for?"

"As long as it takes. That's what I told Mom and Dad and they just nodded."

"You didn't tell them you intended to fuck my brains out, did you?" Jason asks.

"Of course not. I'm not an idiot you know. Besides, I already told you I didn't tell them about it."

"Sorry Sis. I forgot and I don't want to make any assumptions here... How long are you planning on staying?"

"As long as you want me. Then I'll go back home smiling," she answers.

"Well that's not long enough. Having sex with my sister is a whole new and pleasing experience. I have no desire to stop having this fun."

"Who says we're going to stop?"

"You want to continue this when we get home?" he asks.

"Most definitely."

He holds her tight and gives her kisses on her head. She hugs him as tight as she can and kisses his chest several times. He slides down near the edge of the couch and she slides his cock farther inside her.

"How are we going to handle Mom and Dad?" he asks.

"I expect to keep it a secret, but if they find out, we have no choice but to face the consequences."

"Yeah, not looking forward to that," he tells her.

"Neither am I, but what can they do?"

"Good question... Second thought, we are adults and it is their house so they can ask us to leave."

"Good point. We should make a plan before we go home then, just in case... So how many pussies has your cock been inside?" she asks.

"Just four. How many dicks have you had in your pussy?"

"Just eleven."

"Enjoy them all?" he asks.

"Not really any of them until you."

"I'm flattered."

She lifts up until just the head of his cock is inside her, then settles back down on it with a euphoric expression growing on her face.

"Enjoy that?" he asks.

"Immensely. It feels weird, in a way, that it's my brother's cock and I will be able to do that literally anytime I want from now on."

"Yeah, it does, but we still have to be careful."

"I know, but the anticipation of fucking in our own beds sends me to dreamland," she says. "It also makes me wet."

Jason is taking notes and that was loud and clear. She begins riding his cock in slow, deliberate strokes as he reaches for the soft, firm globes of her ass. Making a temporary detour, and since her tits are close to his face, he grabs them and pulls them closer to his mouth, licks, then sucks her nipples, getting a favorable response from her.

Then she gets completely off him, turns around, straddles his legs, drops her pussy back on his cock, leans forward, puts her hands on his knees, and fucks him.

"I've always wanted to try this," she says, "but never really felt like doing it to anybody else. It feels really good to me."

"Cool. So tell me about your other sexual experiences."

He reaches for her asshole as she bounces and applies pressure to it. Now she is feeling much better. Her moans are telling him all he needs to know. With no warning, she spins around to face him and his cock doesn't escape her pussy for more than a tenth of a second as he feels the pleasure of her move.

With his cock buried deep in her pussy and euphoria written on her face, she says, "Most of them were little more than a 'wham bam thank you ma'am', not satisfying at all. I was hornier when it was over than I was when it started. Only one other guy made me cum, but even that wasn't very intense. It wasn't his cock that got me off though, it was his tongue. He was good at eating my pussy. You, on the other hand, have made me feel like sex has a satisfying future for me."

"I'm so sorry about that, Sis... That beside the point, I'm glad you are happy having sex with me."

"And I'm beginning to like you," she says with a smile as she strokes his cock again.

He sits up and tenderly grabs her tits, pinching her nipples as she continues to stroke him, making her a happy, horny baby sister. Darcy seems to be in a zone so he continues working her tits over and lets her satisfy her sexual appetite.

"Nobody has spent the time with my tits that you have. They have been deprived of attention and pleasure until you arrived on the scene. Your tender touch is a major turn on for me."

She said that when his cock was buried deep in her pussy, but she doesn't stop fucking him. She leans back and puts her hands on his knees for support while he lays back on the couch, hoping to see more of her, and sure enough, he does. He can see his cock move in and out of her pussy, watching as her lips slide over his cock like a well oiled machine while she's engrossed in stroking it.

Still working his cock and feeling the unique pleasure, he pulls her to lean on his chest so he can thrust into her. After many strokes, many moans, many beads of sweat and many breathes of air, she climaxes again and he's still not ready to fill her up.

"Ready for a change?"

"Absolutely, as long as you fuck me."

"On all fours with your ass above the arm of the couch."

She gets up with a smile growing on her face and assumes the position with him right there to insert his cock where it feels the best.

"Give me a good fuck, Bro. I really want it again, and again, and again."

"Your wish is my command, Sis."

He slides his cock into her pussy and when he bottoms out, she sighs with a smile on her face and a moan of pure satisfaction. Then he's off to the races. He gives her what she wants as he strokes his cock in and out of her pussy with varying degrees of speed and thrust. She moans as if she likes it and his balls finally begin to tingle.

After continuous fucking for what seems like hours, the tightness of her pussy is finally causing his balls to give her what she's hoping for. Without warning, Jason explodes inside her pussy, inserting rope after rope, giving her the intense climax she is hoping for and that results in flooding his cock with her own juices.

Being out of breath, out of cum and out of her mind with pleasure, Darcy is recovering and feels very affectionate as she contemplates her next thought. He can see the gears rotating in her head so something is on her mind. She gets half off him and lays her head on his shoulder. Absentmindedly, he caress her smooth back and tender ass, the same ass he has been drooling over for several hours now.

"Jason, I'm so sorry for treating you like shit. You didn't deserve it. It so devastated me when I found out it wasn't you, but my reality was and still is, I wanted it to be you. I wanted your hands caressing my body so bad, but you never did. I was angry at you for not doing that to me and not loving on me. I feel so bad for doing what I did and I'm hoping you will forgive me."

"I hear ya Sis. For so long, I accepted you were angry with me, but I didn't know why. I didn't think I deserved the wrath of your anger, but I got it anyway. It frustrated me. I took it for so long, then I had enough, so I left. I didn't know Mom and Dad were checking in on you either so we both have learned something. I wonder if they did the same for me?"

"Yup, they did. Mom said they checked in on both of us for many years, stopping when I turned eighteen."

"It's hard to believe they did that for so long and never woke me up," he tells her.

"I know. I was wondering that myself. There was several times I knew someone was in my room and I remained silent and motionless, but confronted only you about it."

"Why did you think it was me?"

"Because I wanted it to be you for years, I guess," she replies.

"Now I wish it was me. I could've been caressing your tender body for years by now."

"I wouldn't count on that. You'd be doing more than just caressing my body. If you ever got hard doing that, I would have wanted your cock," Darcy reveals.

"How long have you wanted me?" he asks his sister.

"About a year before I started fighting with you."

"It's been a long time then."

"Way too long, Jason. I wish things were different, but we have to deal with what has happened."

"Yeah, I hear that. So yes, you're forgiven and your punishment is you have to be my sex slave until..."

"Deal," she interrupts without hesitation. "Any time, any place, for any reason, you can have me and I'll give you the best part of me."

"Oooo, that's tempting, Sis."

"Yes it is. Want to start now?" she asks.

"Doing what exactly?"

"You can fuck me in the grass by the boat."

"Let's go!"

It's almost dark out and a bit chilly, but she doesn't care and neither does he so Darcy mounts him for the free ride to the grass. He has recently learned having sex with his sister is much more rewarding than he ever expected it could be. As he lays her on her back in the cool green grass, she instantly seeks out his cock and guides it to her pussy.

She's ready for him, dripping wet with anticipation, waiting for him to enter her. As she guides his cock to her pussy, it sinks inside his favorite sister creating major pleasure she relishes deep in her brain. Yes, she's his only sister, but she has become his favorite sex partner in the last few hours, and that's a good thing for both of them. As she squirms in the cool grass, she moans and tells him how good he feels inside her and he wastes no time pleasuring her pussy.

He moves his cock around as she tells him how good it feels to have his dick deep in her pussy. She's a sexy baby sister and lets him know every chance she gets. She wraps her legs around his back and she tilts her pelvis into his cock on most every stroke. His libido wants it all and he wants to share it all with his sister.

He gets moving fast as her moans resemble a song he once heard, but can't for the life of him remember the name of the song. Too bad. He keeps fucking her with love and lust he never before had for his sister as he pushes her knees to her tits, giving him the ability to fuck her harder and faster. He pounds her pussy with lust as they both feel the orgasm building from deep within. They climax together, totally wasted and drained of energy.

When he pulls his cock out, they struggle to get back in the house, but when they finally make it, they go directly to the shower, clean up and settle on the bed. They wrap their bodies together as tight as they can and fall asleep a heartbeat or two later with their minds full of euphoria.

* * * * *

Early the next morning, as the sun is warming their bodies, Darcy wakes up. The sunlight strains her visibility as she opens her eyes very slowly. She looks around, without moving, to make sure she is where she is suppose to be. Her head is on a chest, hoping it's her brother's. There is a dick not far away resting on his stomach and it looks hard as hell so it must be begging for attention.

As she remembers from the day before, a smile slowly creeps to her face as she reaches for the cock that has given her a fair amount of pleasure in the last eighteen hours. She strokes it softly while staring at the best cock she's ever had, having pleasured her pussy beyond her wildest of dreams. For the longest time, she stares and caresses his cock, inspecting the very dick that has given her so many wonderful feelings, and now she wants more.

Breaking her concentration, Jason is slowly opening his eyes as he feels the delightful manipulations of his cock. Knowing who's caressing him, he reaches for her ass and for the first time, takes several minutes to caress, touch, squeeze and feel her soft, but strong tear drop ass.

With sex on both their minds, Jason has to use the bathroom, so he slowly gets off the bed as Darcy complains. He does his thing in the bathroom and returns to bed where his sister is getting up to do the same thing, then she returns and is ready for more of him. As she lays tight to her brother, he feels the warmth of her body and his cock twitches with interest.

"Morning," Darcy says very sweetly.

"It is and it's the first day I have my sister all to myself."

"That sounds dirty you know. What are you going to do to me, you bad boy?"

She asks the million dollar question.

"I'll figure something out as you make us some bacon and eggs for breakfast. How does that sound?" he asks.

"I can do that, but you have to know my pussy is already dripping for your cock."

"Such a tease you are. Breakfast first. Lets go for it, Sis."

She smiles, gives her brother a sexy kiss, gets off the bed and walks out of the bedroom, naked, as he watches her delicious ass bounce. He absorbs the grace of her movements as his cock remains alive and awake at full staff.

As he lays in the silence of the room all by himself, he thinks about their future as he slowly returns to reality, all the while softly stroking his cock. His sister is hot, but there's no way their parents will be okay with their sexual relationship in their house. It's just not going to happen. He knows it, Darcy knows it and they are risking their family relationship if they get caught. It's weighing heavy on his mind and he's beginning to feel guilty.

Slowly, he walks to the kitchen, where Darcy is cooking bacon, gets beside her and softly caresses her ass while planting a kiss on her neck. She turns to him and rewards him with a sweet kiss.

He gets a little more aggressive and reaches for her pussy and she's right, she's already dripping. He doesn't want her to burn the bacon or eggs so he backs away as she sticks out her lower lip. She redirects her focus to breakfast while Jason sets the table for two and waits for Darcy to finish. She fills two plates as he pours the juice and they sit down to eat.

Darcy is a great cook and she knows he knows it, which is why he asked in the first place. They eat and he looks at her with a half smile and she picks right up on it.