My Sister Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good it deserves a good fuck," she whispers.

His hands continue down her legs, caressing her inner thighs and calves as he reaches her feet to massage them before returning up her legs to her ass. Darcy, thinking ahead, picks up and puts the panties in her mouth to prevent the obvious.

His favorite part of her body is her ass and he spends several minutes making her moan with pleasure as he manipulates her cheeks, then snakes a finger into her crack. Knowing what's ahead, it's not coming fast enough for her and she wants it.

As Jason's fingers wander through the crack of her ass, they accidently locate her pussy and two fingers slide inside. Her moans are muffled and he smiles, confirming she's done what she promised she'd do. Moving his fingers around inside her pussy, she gets wetter and wetter as he does his assigned job with her pussy. Now she's dripping and wants more from her lover.

Instead, he withdraws his fingers and turns her to her back, separates her legs and tenderly caresses her tits causing moans to emanate from her muffled mouth. He pinches her nipples and kneads her tits as she continues to muffle-moan her pleasure.

Still sitting on the edge of her bed, he reaches for her pussy, sliding his fingers inside her essence, then tweaks her clit with his thumb as she begins to squirm. She can't reach his cock so she waits patiently for her opportunity to get her hands on it. He works his fingers in her pussy and teases her clit with his thumb. Her moans are getting louder so he changes course, in an attempt to quiet her down some.

He lifts her near leg across his lap, grabs her by the waist, picks her up and places her on his lap facing him with the biggest grin on her face he's ever seen. Snugging into his cock, she takes the panties out of her mouth and gives him a sweet kiss. Returning her panties to her mouth, he caresses every place on her body he can reach, not missing anything that lights her fire. Darcy is feeling heavenly as he continues to tenderly caresses her body.

He stands up, turns and lays her on her on the floor as gracefully as he can. He sits on the floor between her legs and crosses his legs in front of him. Pulling her up on his lap, he traps his cock between them while caressing her tender lips.

Jason's cock is teasing her pussy lips all the time he's caressing her and she has a river flowing from her lips, ready for some serious sex. He pushes her knees to her tits, tells her to hold them there while he picks her ass up to his mouth and eats her pussy. Their eyes close and she drops her head to the floor while he has his way with her pussy, sending her to happiness several times over.

"Jason, time to fuck me, dear brother."

He continues to eat her pussy, ignoring her plea and her quiet moans can be weakly heard. Silently, the bedroom door opens and in walks their parents, dressed in pj's, and stand beside them, admiring the scene before them.

When Jason opens his eyes, he spots a foot where there shouldn't be a foot. He looks up and sees his parents watching him eating his sister's pussy. Darcy opens her eyes when he stops eating his early morning breakfast and also sees her parents.

The fear of a lifetime fills both their faces. Jason lowers her to his lap while she drops her legs beside him. He stops what he was doing and waits for the bomb to drop, not moving a muscle. They are so frozen in fear neither of them think to cover their naked bodies.

"Well, our son and daughter are having sex with each other, Mom. What should we do about that?" Dad asks, looking at Mom with a smirk.

"I don't know... Maybe join them?"

Even though they are overcome with fear, Jason and Darcy are not sure if they are dreaming, or facing reality. Either way, both thought they're in for a beating. Still they aren't sure if their parents are kidding or what. Mom and Dad move to sit on the bed next to the kids and start a conversation with them, but Jason doesn't know what to do, or say.

Dad begins, saying, "It is hard for us to understand why it took so long for Jason to except your apology, Darcy. I'm guessing he caved the first day and you offered him your body to start the process going. Is that correct?"

Jason and Darcy's faces turn serious shades of redness before they nod their heads, still stunned, not knowing what's coming next. His cock is no longer hard and Jason is scared shitless, with Darcy feeling much the same way.

"We thought so. Somehow, we were expecting this and here we are... Relax you two. We aren't mad parents so you can continue breathing again," Mom says.

Over coming his shock, Jason says, "We thought we were being quiet and we still got caught. This is so embarrassing."

"You were very quiet, but that's not what brought us here. We expected you two to be having sex tonight. That's why we're here," Dad responds.

"Oh... So what happens now?"

"For that answer, your Mom is waiting for an answer to her question."

Darcy removes the panties from her mouth, looks at her Mom in total disbelief, asking, "You want to join us?"

"It's not as bad as it sounds, is it?" Mom asks.

"You and Dad want to join our little sex party?" Jason asks.

"If it's okay with both of you, yes, we would enjoy it as much as you two are. Interested?"

Jason looks at Darcy and Darcy looks at Jason. Not knowing what will happen if they say no to the question, they both reply, "Yes".

"Great," Mom says and they both stand up and strip off their pj's.

The next shock is the kids watching their parents strip naked in front of them. They know both Mom and Dad are fit and strong, looking very young for their age. Dad's cock is a little shorter than Jason's, but it's a tad thicker and getting hard before their eyes. Mom is trim and petite with a bare pussy and Jason can see her clit as the desk lamp glimmers off her pussy. Her ample tits are inviting and self supporting. Not bad for his favorite MILF.

"If you two stand up, we'll go to our bed where we have a little more room," Mom says.

Thinking that's not a bad idea, Jason grabs his sister at her waist, picks her up to her feet, then he stands up, assuming a stance next to her.

"My, my Dad," Mom says. "Your son has a pretty big cock and your daughter has a very petite body. Lovely."

Dad holds Darcy's hand and walks her to their bed. Mom holds Jason's hand and walks him to the same bed. As they stand by the king size bed, naked, Jason gets his wits about him and wants to clear the air.

"Let me get this straight. Our parents want to have sex with their kids, disregarding any legal issues with incest or anything else illegal regarding what we are about to do?"

"Pretty much, if you're okay with it. You're both adults so you can pick your partners as you so desire."

"Darcy, are you okay with this?" Jason asks.

"Like Mom says, we're all adults and having sex with them just became a sudden turn on."

"Okay then, I'm in. If it's okay with Darcy, it's okay with me."

Then Darcy adds, "Before we get into this, I would like to finish what I started with Jason before we were so rudely interrupted," she says, smirking.

"Okay with Mom and Dad," Mom responds, smirking.

She turns to her brother and says, "Fuck me silly, Bro. You know I love it," she tells him, giving him her sexy, fuck me eyes.

She lays on the bed and opens her legs wide as he pulls her ass to the edge. His cock is only at half staff, but it's hard enough to get inside her and he starts fucking her to get his cock hard as steel. Her moans are swarming the air waves while Mom gets Dad's cock in her hands and strokes his length. Dad reaches for Mom's ass and kneads her as their son fucks their daughter before their eyes. What a treat for them.

Jason is busy with his sister and both are moaning as he moves her knees to her tits and continues to drill her pussy, enjoying the euphoria it creates. By now, his cock is at full staff and more than ready to take care of his sister. Both are moaning as he's feeling the euphoric pleasure of sex with his sister, with Mom and Dad watching.

Not knowing what's going to happen next, and with their orgasms building, Dad inserts his fingers in Mom's pussy as her eyes close, with her still stroking his cock. She's ready to bend over and guide his cock into her pussy when the kids rock in orgasm, each very intense.

Moments later, Jason lays beside his sister, recovering from the strongest orgasm he's ever had. His eyes are closed and he's breathing heavy, just like his sister, but the orgasm is playing with their heads because he's feeling the excitement of being watched by Mom and Dad, and so is Darcy.

Slowly, as the kids regain their strength, Mom wants satisfaction from the finger in her pussy so she crawls on the bed, on all fours. Dad finger fucks her from behind while the kids watch. Darcy gets inquisitive so she crawls under Mom and stops when her eyes are right below Mom's pussy and spreads her legs.

Dad removes his fingers, replaces them with his stiff cock and fucks his wife's pussy. Mom lowers her head to Darcy's level and eats her daughter's pussy while Jason sits and watches as he recovers. His cock remains hard as steel and he wonders what he can do with it. Dad is getting into it while Darcy moans her little heart out because Mom is eating her pussy.

Turned on by the events of the evening so far, Mom has an incredible orgasm as Dad continues to fuck her so Darcy ducks her head out from under Mom and signals her brother to get his cock near her mouth so she can suck on it. Thinking it's okay with him, he moves close to her and she takes his cock in her mouth and sucks him harder than ever before, being so turned on by her Mom eating her pussy.

Jason lays on his side beside his sister and while she sucks him, he takes control of Mom's tits as they hang on Darcy's stomach, teasing her nipples. Using one hand, he kneads her tits, one at a time, and pinches her nipples, sending messages that result in another orgasm. Dad is also at his peak and he drops his load in Mom's pussy as his orgasm takes charge of him.

When Dad pulls out, both him and Mom lay beside the kids to get some badly needed time off for good behavior, or maybe bad behavior, whichever.

"You're not done already are you, Dad?" Darcy asks.

"Nope, just need to catch up to myself. Why do you ask?"

"I want you to fuck me next," Darcy informs him.

"And I want to fuck, Mom, if she's okay with that," Jason adds.

"It's okay with Mom," she replies with a smile on her face.

As they are all recovering, Dad asks, "How much time did it take for you to give in to your sister, Jason?"

"About an hour. After several apologies and several times not believing a single word she said, telling her to go back home and leave me alone, she stripped all her clothes off in front of me, left them on the ground and walked into the cabin. That was when I thought she was serious. After a couple minutes analyzing my next move, I joined her and gave her what she wanted, then we talked."

"Good move Darcy. It worked," Mom says.

"I tried everything to get him to realize I was serious, but he didn't buy any of it so I had no choice. I was desperate at that point so I did the one thing I hope would show him I was serious, and you're right, my last straw worked," Darcy adds.

Mom asks, "How much time did you guys spend fucking in the three days you were together?"

Darcy answers saying, "Most of it. We did take time off for the essentials, but the rest of the time we were fucking. I couldn't get enough of his cock for some reason."

"Why didn't you come home together?" Dad asks.

"I wanted to get the boat ready to launch before I came home. As long as she was there, it didn't get done so I had to send her home first," Jason says.

Darcy is smiling ear to ear, proud she kept his cock busy while she was there. Jason looks at her and returns her mischievous smile.

"Daddy, you ready to fuck your daughter yet?" Darcy asks.

"Yup. Let's do it."

Darcy gets off the bed as Mom rolls away from her husband and stops next to her son.

"How do you want it young lady?"

"Same way Jason fucked me before. I love it that way."

She lays on the bed and spreads her legs wide, giving her Dad a fuck me pose. He moves between her legs as she guides his cock to her pussy. Sliding it inside his daughter's tight pussy, he gently fucks her to their delight.

Jason crawls on top of his Mom, kisses and bites her nipples, then guides his cock into his Mom. She spreads her legs wide and his cock slips right in. Mom moans as his cock enters her and she grabs his ass cheeks to pull her son inside her.

Darcy his being fucked so well she has her eyes closed most of the time. She rubs her tits as Dad fucks her and he bends over to bite her nipples with tenderness.

"I love that, Daddy."

Dad straightens up and continues to fuck his daughter while he's feeling the tightness of her pussy. As he picks up speed, the sensitivity of her pussy causes her to moan even more. Darcy is beside herself with excitement as her Dad has his way with her.

Jason is busy keeping an eye on his sister because Mom is a pro in his eyes. He fucks her faster and harder, just like he did his sister. She's moaning as much as Darcy and they seem to be in a race to get off, but Jason slows as Mom raises her legs to her tits so he can fuck her even harder.

Darcy stops her Dad, gets on all fours, then he continues to fuck his daughter. The feeling of his cock inside her is giving her another level of sensations and she bangs back at him as he fucks her with enthusiasm.

Mom is readying herself for another climax while Jason is doing the same, steadfast in excitement that he's really fucking his Mom. He's fucking at a rapid rate and enjoying every second of it as his climax builds and his strength weakens. Mom's eyes close as she gets ready to explode on his cock. Jason is building his at the same time, but Mom cums before him, then he explodes, filling her pussy with rope after rope of cum. He leaves his cock buried inside his Mom as he begins his recovery.

Dad is filling Darcy's pussy with his loads as he cums. Falling to the bed, Dad slips out of her as Darcy slowly recovers from her Dad's cock and breathes heavily for a while. Dad lays next to her, catching his breath.

As Darcy gets some life back in her, she crawls to her Dad and sucks him clean. Laying over her Dad's lap, she does the same for her brother and Dad can't resist caressing her ass. Jason, Mom and Dad smile at her as she seems to love both cocks. Then she gets up and pads to sit on the love seat near the bed.

Mom and Dad aren't worn out, but they're tired enough to take a break, so they think about what their kids did at the cabin, to keep them horny.

Darcy wants more sex so she gets off the love seat, pads to her brother, pulls him to his feet and leads him to the back of the love seat.

"You have to fuck me from behind, Bro."

"Indeed I do," he says as he gets behind her and she bends over the back.

As Mom and Dad watch intently, Jason wraps his arms around her torso, dragging her back up to a standing position. His hands knead her tits and roam all over them, giving her every ounce of pleasure he can muster. Darcy raises her arms to his head, tenderly running her fingers through his hair to give him recognition that he's doing something that makes her feel good.

As Jason's hands roam her hot body, again he stops to knead her tits and pinch her nipples while her moans becomes louder, even louder when his fingers glide down her stomach, across her mound to her pussy and slide inside her. Darcy, with her brother's and Dad's cum dripping from her pussy, wants her brother's dick again, the sooner the better.

Feeling the tenderness of his touch, her hand drops, reaching between her legs to pull his cock between them, stroking it as his fingers retract from her pussy. Moving his hands back to her tits, he knows exactly where to go and what to do to make his sister squirm and smile.

"Enough teasing, Bro. I need you inside me," Darcy says with urgency.

Dad is finger fucking Mom's pussy as they watch their son fuck their daughter. He also bends to her and sucks her nipples as she reaches for his cock, which is slowly returning to its majestic self.

Jason releases the grip on Darcy as she bends over the back of the love seat and he wastes no time getting his cock inside his luscious sister, who is giving him a teasing smile. Reaching between their bodies, he guides his cock to her pussy, and the race begins.

Darcy maintains a smile as she looks back at her brother, admiring him for how he's treating her. As Jason is busy sliding his cock in and out of his sister, he can't help notice the same softness and tightness of her love canal that he felt before and it's driving him nuts with pleasure.

While Jason is pleasuring his sister, he looks down and sees her puckered asshole and with his thumb, he rubs it gently, then applies a light pressure to it as Darcy moans. Jason speeds his strokes, then slows as his sister responds with satisfaction. Dad stands up and gets his cock close to Darcy's mouth, holding it out for her to suck, hoping she will as she's getting fucked from behind.

There's no hesitation as Darcy grabs his cock and takes it in her mouth. Every time Jason bangs her from behind, it jerks Dad's cock in her mouth and Dad loves the feel. Mom is getting horny watching all the fun so she pulls her husband away from Darcy and pulls him to the bed. She lays on her back, raising her legs, while her husband drives his cock inside her pussy and he lets her have it, being so turned on.

Feeling the pleasure of her pussy, he also rubs her asshole and she has an instant reaction. It's not something he has done before, but seeing his son tease his sister's asshole, he is testing his wife to see how she reacts. She okay with it for now so they will talk about it later.

As Jason and Darcy approach an orgasm, he bangs her harder causing an intense orgasm, but he has to fucks her a bit longer before his orgasm happens. Both are tired and ready for a break as they come down from the orgasms. Mom and Dad are still at it and a while later, they grunt in orgasm.

As they rest up from the most recent act of physical pleasure, Jason wants to get some sleep. His cock is limp and is no good to anyone so he tells the family he has to hit the sack, that he's too tired to perform.

"You can sleep here tonight if you want to," Mom offers.

"That's tempting Mom, but if I do that, I won't get any rest at all and I need some right now."

"Okay, Son."

"Me too, Mom. I need my beauty rest as well. We can pick up on this later, I hope?"

"Anytime you two want," Dad says.

"Okay. Thanks Mom and Dad, that was fun. Looking forward to repeating whenever Darcy and I are ready. Good night all," Jason says as he walks toward his room.

"I'm going to shower and hit the sack myself so see ya in the morning," Darcy says and walks off toward her room.

Jason is already in the shower when Darcy shows up for her shower so she gets in with her brother and they wash each other clean, then get out. She joins him on his bed and cuddles to him, relaxing as his cock shows signs of interest, but he rebuffs her so he can catch up to himself. He gives her a kiss and squeezes her tight, even though he's tired and all he wants to do is sleep.

Moments later, Jason asks, "Sis, did you feel anything emotionally different as you fucked Dad?"

"I did feel different at first. Why are you asking?"

"I felt like I was cheating on you until I saw euphoria on your face. Then it sorta went away."

"I felt the same way until I saw you fucking Mom. You were enjoying sex with her so the feelings went away for me as well."

"I wonder what that means?"