My Sister Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too."

They hold each other tight as sleep overcomes them.

* * * * *

The next morning, Jason is awakened by his horny sister sucking his cock so he swings her pussy above his head and licks her until she squirms on his face. As his tongue reaches the depths of her wet pussy, he gets a fair amount of juice for breakfast.

"Ready for breakfast, Sis?" he asks.

"If I must," she says, pulling off his cock to answer.

"You must. I'm hungry, and you probably are as well."

"Oh poo. Lets go then," she says, not wanting to go until she gets her coffee mate.

Remaining naked, they pad to the kitchen and Darcy cooks the bacon while Jason scrambles the eggs and together, they enjoy the fruits of their labor. After they eat, and instead of having sex, they decide to do some of the things they personally enjoy, not understanding why that happened. After they eat lunch, they return to their favorite pass time, enjoying each other for about an hour, then break it off and take a shower, returning to doing their favorite things until their parents come home.

When Mom and Dad arrive, they walk into the house together. Inside the door, Jason and Darcy are holding hands, standing naked in front of them.

"Ready?" Darcy asks.

The End