My Sister Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's on your mind, Jason?"

"We need to talk after we eat, Sis. Let's not do anything before that."

"Okay."

They finish breakfast in silence, then they get up and clear the table. She mounts him and for obvious reasons, his hands return to the softness of her tight ass.

"I'll clean up after you make me a happy sister."

"We will clean up after we get happier, but first, we... I have to clear the air... I'm feeling guilty that I may be taking advantage of my baby sister and I need to know..."

Darcy interrupts, saying, "I'm in love with my brother."

She's looking him in the eyes with a convincing smile and he's not believing his ears. His expression changes to shock, but before he gets a handle on his emotions, Darcy gives him a kiss that tells him she means what she said. It's a long one and she relaxes as he takes the short walk to the bed, where he sits down and pulls her into him as tight as he can. She pulls herself tight to him and they sit like that for minutes with his face planted between her soft, smooth, perfectly proportioned tits and that makes him smile.

"I... I don't know what to say, Sis," he says as he backs away from the comfort of her tits and looks at her.

"Say you love me too, if you do. Just don't lie to me."

"I'm not willing to say that to you right now, Sis," he explains sorrowfully. "You have treated me so bad for so long I need to see evidence of the new side of my sister. Only time will tell me and I have no problem spending lots of time with you. I must admit, however, I like the path we are currently on so we are off to a great start."

"Fair enough. I was expecting your skepticism so it doesn't surprise me. I'm not giving up on you so take all the time you need. I'm serious about what I said and you will see that as time passes," she replies.

"Okay Sis, but I guess that means you don't think I'm taking advantage of my baby sister?"

"Not only no, but hell no. I've been in love with you for years, believe it or not, but things got outa hand between us, all because of me."

"Yeah, it sure has, but now I hope we have fixed the problem and we are ready for our future," he agrees.

The day passes by with them doing little more than having constant sex. He knows her body is to die for several times over and at the moment, he owns it and is happy to be the one person to have completely captured her affection.

During the time he spends alone with his sister, Jason learns every nook and cranny of her beautiful, sexy body, and enjoys her immensely. The more time he spends exploring her, the more he likes it, the typical male mind. They learn a lot about the other and are satisfied knowing what they have learned, but as in life, all good things must come to an end.

"How long do you want to stay, Sis?"

"Shouldn't stay too long cause Mom and Dad will get suspicious so I should head home tomorrow. When are you coming home?"

"I still want to get the boat ready for launch so I'll be another day."

"You are going to starve me for a whole day?" she asks with a smile growing on her lips.

"Yup, same as me," he says, smirking.

She laughs, saying, "Yeah, you're right."

"Given that, I get a green light to take advantage of my lover while you're still here then."

"Absolutely, you do," she replies.

They put their heads together and create a plan as to what to tell the parents, then have more smoking hot sex throughout the day, and night.

* * * * *

The next morning, as Jason slowly increases his awareness of life, he caresses the closest body he finds. Darcy is also returning to life as she opens her eyes and searches for him. As Jason is sliding his fingers into her crack, she feels the need to speak.

"Morning, Bro... I love the feel of your fingers in the crack of my ass. Somehow it feels dirty, but on the other hand, it also makes me feel different in a good kinda way. Weird, huh?" she says.

"Nope. To me, it just means you may like the feel of my fingers in your crack, but you just don't realize it yet."

"Hmmm. Interesting thought."

"Want to find out?" he asks.

"As long as you stop when I tell you to."

"I can do that, no problem."

"Where do you want me?" she asks.

"Sixty-nine, Sis. I'll use my fingers on you this time and see how you like it."

"Do you plan on entering my asshole?"

"Eventually, if you want me to, but I'll go slow so you can figure out how it feels... And remember, I'll stop when you want me to. Okay?"

"Good," she says and moves on top of her brother.

When she settles in and her asshole is in his view, something snaps in his brain and it suddenly intrigues him. He inserts a finger into her pussy and gets it nice and wet, then puts light pressure on her asshole and gets an instant reaction from her, definitely positive.

Reaming her back door, she emits moans as the feeling of his finger makes her feel different, but in a good way. It's not what she expected since she has always been an exit only girl. Liking what he is doing, she encourages him to add pressure and she likes that as well.

He continues to ream her back door and the more he does, the more she likes it. As he continues his efforts, she is surprised she likes the attention as he increases the pressure, but doesn't penetrate her. He continues to ream her with different degrees of pressure and she likes the feelings she is getting. Her exit only strategy is slowly changing to an exit or enter strategy.

"Well, Sis. What do you think?" he asks.

"I like it so far."

"Want me to penetrate you?"

"Okay, but slowly," she says, hesitantly, but still wants it to happen.

Jason returns his finger to her pussy and collects more wetness before putting pressure on her sphincter. He can feel her hesitancy as his finger pressures her, but she doesn't stop him. More pressure and his finger slips past her sphincter and he freezes. Feeling his finger inside her to the first knuckle, it feels different, but again, she doesn't stop him. Slowly, he pushes farther inside her back door and she is moaning and grunting at the same time, so he decides to pull out slowly.

"Wow! Jason, that feels so different than I ever thought it would. Do it again please."

"Another time, Sis. Neither of us knows what we are doing so let's go slow so we don't ruin it for you. Okay?"

"Okay, but it does feel good so far. It seems my exit only strategy will soon be overturned," she says, disappointed he is stopping.

Jason doesn't stop caressing her body and after another round of great sex, she is spent, wasted and tired. Her body wants more, but her ambition has taken a wrong turn. She cuddles to her brother and soon enough, he encourages her to fix breakfast, which she does and stays naked just to torment him.

After breakfast, she is getting to the point where she has to head for home, but doesn't want to go. Eventually and tearfully, she packs her bag and heads to her car. Getting a final kiss and hug from her brother, she heads for home, afraid things are about to change, and she doesn't want that to happen.

* * * * *

When she arrives at home, her parents quiz her about what happened and why she stayed for three days. She basically told them he refused to believe what she said and it took a while to make him realize things are different now.

"He was really pissed at me," she reveals. "He was spitting nails at me when I showed up unannounced. The first day I was there, all he told me was to go home and leave him alone. I know I deserved it, but it hurt me anyway. I had to make things right, no matter what it costs. I owe him that much. He would get so mad at me I had to stop talking to him to let him cool off. I can't tell you how many times that happened, but it was several. Many times he said he didn't believe me and I had to repeat myself before he accepted my apology as real."

"On the second day, all he would say to me was 'go home'. After five times saying that, I changed tactics and tried to hug him from behind. The first three times, he rebuffed me, but after that he started to allow my hugs. During the three days, he called me a liar and several other names I would like to forget. He also told me if he never saw me again, his life would be far more pleasant."

"When he finally accepted my apology, I gave him the biggest hug ever. I came home, proud my brother feels good about me again. He said he'll be home tomorrow. It was a big challenge to be able to fix this. I feel accomplished, but I also feel I still owe him for putting up with my bullshit for so long."

Mom says, "I will let you deal with that, but I'm proud of you for making it right with your brother. It was a big challenge for you because I saw how pissed he was when he left and how bad you felt when you found out you screwed up. I'm glad you leveled the playing field."

"Thanks, Mom. I need to be consistent, maintaining my changed nature, which I want him to plainly see when he gets home. What I did to him was humiliating to me devastating for him and he did not deserve it," Darcy says.

"I understand, Honey. We'll support the two of you as the transition happens and if you need any advice or help, just let us know," Dad reveals.

"Thanks. I don't know if I will need it, but the backup is certainly appreciated."

* * * * *

The next day, Jason returns home late in the afternoon.

As Darcy comes running down the stairs, she yells, "Jason is home!"

He walks in just as Darcy crashes into him and holds him tight. Wetness appears in her eyes as she releases her brother so Mom and Dad can welcome him home with a hug. They walk into the living room, as Jason drops his bag, and they have a seat as Mom drills him for his side of the story.

"So what happened between you and you sister for three days?" Mom asks.

Jason goes through the whole story, ending it by saying, "I'm still not sure if I'm okay with her yet, but time will tell me that. The one good thing she did was let me cool down before telling me over and over that she was sorry for what she did to me. I was so pissed at her for so long, I got nothing done on the boat while she was there."

The parents are fine with his story. They are reassured the fighting is over and peace will return to the household. Finally.

* * * * *

Assuming they aren't under scrutiny by their parents, that night Darcy sneaks into her brother's room, naked, and goes straight for his cock. She's sucking him as he wakes up, then she moves her pussy to his face. He sucks her pussy dry, then lightly sucks her clit and finally lightly pressures her asshole.

Darcy is ready for sex and while his tongue reams her asshole, she goes after him like there is no tomorrow. She spins around and rides his cock, remaining as quiet as possible as she slams down on it, penetrating her deeply and pleasurably. Then he rolls them to her back, bangs her with his cock as he moves her knees to her tits, slamming her as hard as he can, both having incredible orgasms after a day long separation, being horny as hell.

After resting in the afterglow, Jason kisses and embraces her, then shoos her away so they don't get caught. Reluctantly she leaves fairly happy and content, for now.

As Jason lays by himself on his bed, he smiles that he has a sister that will let him fuck her literally anytime he wants her. It's an amazing arrangement and the best part is, he can go to her room right now and have sex with her again, but he refrains. The make up sex he just had is enough for now, but wait twenty-four hours and see what happens. He already has his mind on something different.

* * * * *

The next day, while Mom and Dad are at work, Jason is busy mowing the lawn, weeding the flower bed, cutting the dead branches off the trees, cutting and trimming the shrubs and drags it all to the road while sweating profusely.

Darcy is spending the day vacuuming the floors, dusting the furniture, cleaning up the kitchen, doing a load of laundry or two, cleaning all three bathrooms and she's also sweating.

When they break for lunch, Jason comes in and sits on a couple towels that Darcy left there for him so as not to mess up the furniture with his sweat. When Darcy finds him inside the house, she pads to him, drops her shorts to the floor, steps out of them, unzips his shorts and pulls them down his legs, mounts his limp cock and looks at him with lust in her eyes.

He reads her eyes and says, "Sis, I'm kinda pooped out right now."

"I see that so I'll just rub my pussy on it until you get hard."

"That may take more time than we have. Mom and Dad will be home in a couple hours and we haven't had lunch yet. I'm famished and need a drink. Would you be so kind please?"

"Sure. Take me to the frig and I'll get you one, and one for me."

"I'm down for the count, Sis. Seriously. I've been at this for hours and I need food and a drink. Please?"

"Okay, Bro. Be right back."

As she gets off his lap and heads to the kitchen, he notices his cock is shiny with her juices. He's smiling and when Darcy returns with his drink, she also notices.

"Your glimmering dick is still limp young man."

"I know. It matches the rest of me at the moment."

"Well," she says, "I can't get much fun out of a limp, shiny cock, can I?"

"You can continue doing what you were doing, or you can suck it. Just remember, I'm soaked in sweat young lady."

"True. Drink up you hard working man. You deserve it for now. I'll make us a sandwich while you consume your drink and work on your dick."

"Aren't you tired from all the work you've been doing?" he asks.

"Yup, but I'm on a second wind knowing what's coming later."

She stares at her brother's cock as he continues to talk to her.

"So, did you get anything done yet?" he asks, teasing her.

"More than you have you little shit. Thanks for asking," she replies, teasing him back as she pads to the kitchen.

Then it goes silent while she makes two sandwiches. When she returns, she finds Jason has fallen asleep. She crawls on his lap, holding his sandwich as he returns to reality.

"Thanks, Sis. I owe you one."

"You're damn right you do and I'm collecting before morning."

Jason laughs, knowing she's as serious as a heart attack.

As he eats his sandwich, he asks, "What, exactly are you collecting?"

"I'm collecting this limp cock and making it hard as a rock, then it has some serious work to do inside my pussy."

"Hmmm. That's a likely scenario so I'll be ready for your visit."

"Correction. I'll be ready for your visit. I visited you last night so it's your turn tonight," she says.

"I'm okay with that. Just make sure that pussy of yours is wet for me or I will turn around and go back to my room."

"Really? Isn't it your job to get my pussy wet by eating me?"

"Maybe, but you have to be really quiet if I do that," he replies.

"Yeah, I really do, don't I?"

"Yes you do and it's your problem to deal with. If you make a noise, I head back to my room so we don't get caught. Just letting you know in advance."

"Okay, Bro. I'll give you that so I'll be ready for you to take full advantage of my horny body," she agrees, excitedly.

"Glad to hear it. You want to take my cock now that you're sitting on it?"

She didn't even notice it's hard so now that both sandwiches have disappeared, she guides his cock into her pussy and takes advantage of his erection. As she glides up and down, she has the feeling of complete pleasure. The faster she goes, the faster she reaches her peak, being a very horny sister. During the sexual encounter, she has two orgasms and he has one, and it was worth every delightful stroke.

Darcy bends to her brother and gives him a wet kiss. He retaliates by giving her a sweet kiss she'll remember forever, or at least until tonight.

* * * * *

All Jason has left to do is pick up the mess he's made in the yard and take it out to the street for the town to pick up and haul off. When he finishes an hour later, he goes straight to the pool and belly flops in the water. He rises to the surface in a dead man's float and stays like that until Darcy sees him and jumps in to save his life.

"That wasn't necessary, Darcy. I was relaxing and I can hold my breath for a long time. You know that."

"Sorry, Bro. I screwed up."

He accepts her apology, gives her a kiss and she gets out of the pool just as Mom and Dad show up at the back door. She stands there dripping wet wearing her work clothes and they ask her to explain why she didn't wear her bikini in the pool.

"Jason jumped in the pool and surfaced face down and it scared me. I thought I was saving his ass until he chewed me out for interfering with his R&R."

Mom and Dad laugh as Jason gets out of the pool with his clothes on so he has to explain as well.

"I just finished an exhausting day in the yard and when I was done, I flopped in the pool and floated until Darcy jumped in to disturb my R&R. So much for a relaxing dip in the pool. I guess I should train her a little better for next time."

They all laugh and their parents are ready to help, but the day's work is done. The pool needs some TLC, but that's tomorrow's chore.

"Good for you, Son," Dad says.

"So, I'm off to the shower to clean up and I'll be back," Jason says.

Dad goes off to watch the ball game, Mom is off to clean up the kitchen, but discovers it's already done, thanks her daughter, then joins Dad watching the ball game.

Darcy uses the other shower and cleans up and they join their parents watching the game, until it's dinner time.

"Okay," Mom says. "We're going out for dinner so dress casual kids."

A surprise announcement so they all head to their bedrooms and change clothes, head to the car and off they go on a twenty minute ride to an Italian restaurant. Darcy loves Italian food so she's a happy camper. Jason likes it, but it makes him fat so he only eats it on special occasions, but since this is a family celebration, he lets it slide.

During dinner, Darcy searches for his cock playfully under the table as she acts normal and Jason acts like nothing out of the ordinary is happening. It didn't go very far so it was okay with Jason, but the fear of getting caught is important to him.

The dinner chat is a victory for the kids returning to being brother and sister again and it's excellent, getting favorable reviews from all of them. After Dad pays the bill, they head to the car for the ride home.

Arriving home, Darcy gives her brother and big, long hug as Mom and Dad watch, then they return to the game, for lack of something better to do. When it's over, Mom and Dad go to bed, leaving the kids in front of the TV. Jason says he's going to bed cause he's tired so he yells "night" to his parents as he goes past their room. Darcy follows in his foot steps a little while later.

The kids hit the their own sack innocently, but two hours later, a naked Jason quietly comes into her room and wakes her. She's laying on her stomach with her legs parted, wearing bikini panties, but no bra or anything else.

"Why aren't you naked for me?" he whispers.

"Because I like it when you take my panties off and lick my ass, among other places," she whispers back.

Noticing the wet spot between her legs, he smiles, sits beside her, closes her legs and pulls at the hem, tenderly dragging her panties down her legs. As her cheeks come into view, he licks his lips knowing they will soon be his to caress. Removing her panties, he tosses them and they land near her head.

Now, Darcy is naked and is waiting for his tongue to enter the crack of her ass, but instead, she feels the tender touch of his hands roaming her soft, but strong cheeks. His hands travel up the smoothness of her back ever so tenderly and caresses her shoulders and neck, then travel down her sides and caresses the sides of her tits as he returns to her ass.