All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 18'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In defense of the Author (My Sister Made Me) whether or not you'd like Alex 's Night (group sex with new boyfriends Bryce & Friends) as this has been foreshadowed in previous chapters of course, But Alex's character has always been this way from the beginning in My Sister in Made Me. It might not have been everyone's favorite chapter or probably turned you off from Alex 's more slutty antics with boyfriend Bryce's friends. Although considering she done similar her nerdy friends (that more wholesome loving friends with benefits sluttiness type thing than raunchy in my general opinion. While Alex's is cool customer about it (This usually step up for Alex playing the slutty girlfriend with more a open ,minded boyfriend with Bryce ( with out the cuckoldry ) I think . ( Like sex for the sex) Even if Bryce likes the reclamation part of the game with Alex

s ( Vixen antics )

Dane & Sam

While they have working on their new dynamic with other as Dane Danny have a foursome previously along with Hannah & Sally ,

Erstwhile ,Sammy is re discovering her sexuality and owning it after the pastor debacle but she just can't laid by the right guys or guys for her increasing libido .but Dane was being indecisive about it again unlike with Alex or Toni. Probably stumbling upon another lesbian girlfriend and her personal daddy issues with being needy.

Later on, Alex & Bryce were playing the game again as Alex went for a late-night snack and ran into her recent lovers roommates at time , as Vince wanted a go again at the vixen Alex , as usual along Travis whom was still some unnecessary performances issues but( no sex yet ? ) besides getting blowjob from Alex previously.

As Alex was having concerning flashbacks at the swinger's party mentioned a few chapters( while playing with her lovers) .

We'll see how it turns out Alex & Sam's Misadventures and new sexy mystery by Alex's concerning visions(possibly sister Toni's hypnotism? .

See you soon

Catch Ya later

Cheers

toobytoobyabout 2 years ago

Welcome back MC! Of course it was worth the 3 month wait for more of your fun-filled debauchery. Your character development is some of the best on Lit. That's what really makes your stories shine. It's easy to envision myself inside your little universe, as an observer at least. As far as this particular episode, it was a good effort. You really got us inside the girls' heads. Alex and Sam are really falling down the rabbit hole all the way, as are Dane and Danny with their GFs. I'm glad you're starting to address more of the masquerade orgy and how it affected Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it

Will love more with more updates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep going. Loving the series! I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ya know, I honestly don’t think I’ve ever found myself invested in an erotica story before, nor have I found myself caring too much about the characters or plot beyond satisfying the immediate “need.”

Most of them are written rather poorly and the characters have the emotional complexity of dry dirt.

Imagine my surprise coming across this story and actually finding that I care about where it goes. It’s relatively well written, without glaring plot holes, the characters are distinct, Alex, Toni, and Sam are interesting and I’m genuinely fascinated with this plot twist we have developing between Toni and Alex and whatever happened at the party - the part where Sam caught Toni whispering to Alex while she was asleep genuinely caught me off guard and sent my brain racing through all the possibilities and I find myself checking back every day to see if the next part has been uploaded. Such a fantastic, long-drawn out cliffhanger (that I absolutely hate waiting for)!

I will say that I hope the big reveal doesn’t involve the girls’ parents (just not my cup of tea), but I can’t imagine what else would have traumatized Alex to such an extent, unless it was just the intensity of the scenario. If that’s the case, I think it would actually make me enjoy the story more, as I’m starting to realize my investment likely stems from how Mental humanizes the girls as much as possible given the kind of story this is and the pretext of the girls’ libido condition.

Regardless of how Mental decides to continue the story, I’m looking forward to reading it and seeing how things develop with Alex, but also with the insanely intense yet also, somehow, slow-burn thing going on between Toni and Sam.

All that being said, I’m just really looking forward to part 19 and I hope it’s not too far out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Sam and "Daddy" bit has me riveted with anticipation. When is she gonna realize that #1 he is not her dad, #2 He is her uncle, and #3 he is married to her moms sister therefore not blood related so she can fuck him to her hearts and cunts content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to much sex can be as boring as watching grass grow

Gazman66Gazman66about 1 year ago

Without a doubt the best series I have read on literotica!! Am wanting to see the 3sisters get together as sisters & lesbian lovers. Also wanting to read about the parents opening up far more & getting involved sexually with the girls in every way possible. I cannot wait for every episode.

Either way the author has the story already well planned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8303 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES