My Sister Made Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said something else, but she was only barely listening, instead focusing on how much she wanted to feel the humble pressure of his cock growing as it swelled against her. She immediately thought back to how it had made a sudden appearance that morning of her birthday party. It had slipped free, all angry and hard, pulsing and taunting her with the glisten of precum on the head. She couldn't help thinking about how much it seemed to be a copy of Dane's.

All at once, she realized what she was doing and quelled the impulse to grind her butt backward against him to elicit her much-yearned-for response. Instead, she turned around to hug him. When she looked up into his warm, friendly smile, she felt ridiculous. He was her dad again and had ceased being the hapless target for her rampaging sexual arousal. She sighed happily as he chuckled and squeezed her against him.

She was only barely listening though, instead focusing on how much she wanted to feel the nudging of his bulge between her butt cheeks. She couldn't though and was surprised by her irritation at not being able to. She quelled the impulse to grind her butt backward against him to elicit a response and instead turned around to hug him. He smelled like "Dad" of course, and she sighed happily as he chuckled and squeezed her against him.

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked after a few seconds.

She nodded, then looked up at him sweetly before kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks, Daddy," she said quietly. Turning back around, she grabbed her breakfast before scurrying back upstairs and locking herself in her room.

"You've got to get ahold of yourself," she said, glancing the smirking image in the mirror as she passed by.

After eating, she climbed back in bed and tried to go back to sleep but was tormented once again by her thoughts. She just couldn't not think about sex! The images of familiar cocks assaulted her, this time joined by her father's, though she fought to drive it from her thoughts.

She spun over in bed and slid her hand down between her legs, then started to gently grind against it. She deftly pushed a finger in after a few moments, then another as she worked down onto her fist. It only took a minute or so for the orgasm to arrive and cause her to moan loudly into her pillow.

Turning back over, she took a deep breath and cleared her thoughts. The orgasm had once again been a nice distraction, but she still felt like something was missing. It had helped alleviate the rampaging desires within long enough for her to be able to fall asleep again, but, as before, she was quickly plagued with dreams about sex.

Waking up several hours later feeling only moderately better, she grabbed her phone in irritation and immediately dialed Dane's number. He didn't answer, though, and she didn't bother leaving a message.

"Fucker," she whispered in irritation.

She wanted... no... needed to get laid, but her options were just so damn limited. She picked up her phone and scanned her texts, then saw the last from Brandon.

"Hey! Are you and Zoey free today?" she sent. "I was hoping I could come by."

The speed with which he replied surprised her. Only a few seconds after her text, he replied. "That sounds great! Want to come now?"

She giggled in excitement, the thought of finally being able to take care of her needs making her giddy.

"I've got to get dressed and looking nice, but yes, I can probably be over in an hour or so." She immediately put the phone down and got up from the bed to get dressed.

She forced herself to calm down and focus and was able to get ready in half the time. Even on the drive over, she made sure that she followed the speed limit and didn't risk anything getting in the way in her quest for cock. Maybe even Zoey going down on her would satisfy the rapacious hunger that dwelled within.

At the last stoplight before the turn to the apartment complex, she closed her eyes and took some deep breaths to try and quell the onslaught of dirty thoughts constantly going through her head. After a few seconds, she opened them again, but didn't think it had made any difference.

She pulled into the parking lot a few minutes later and hopped out. Nervous excitement coursing through her, she locked her car and headed up to the apartment. She knocked on the door gently and smiled when Brandon opened it a few seconds later.

"Hey there," she said, stepping in as he stepped back and held the door open for her.

"Good to see you," he replied as she moved past him.

Brandon was wasting no time in fooling around, though, and no sooner than she'd heard the door close did she feel his presence close behind her. His lips pressed against the soft skin of her neck and his hands moved up and around to squeeze both of her breasts. She whimpered at the touch, her pussy almost crying out for attention.

She steeled her resolve and giggled, reaching back to take his hand and pull him around. "Come on," she said, and led him toward his bedroom. Once there, she peered in with a grin on her face, expecting to see Zoey lying in bed naked or something, but was greeted with an empty bedroom and an unmade bed.

"Zoey?" she asked.

"Oh," he said, then shrugged. "She should be here soon."

She smirked as he stepped back up to her and lifted her chin for a kiss. With a whimper, she accepted it, his hands pulling at the bottom of her shirt. She reached down and stopped him with one hand, the other gently pushing at his chest.

"I'm so pent up," she moaned. "I've been wanting to see you and your girlfriend so bad."

"Oh yeah?" he asked.

His hands moved up to her breasts, and she felt her pulse quicken and her slit quivering in anticipation of finally achieving some relief. Her head spinning as her pussy purred inside her panties, she gripped his waist fiercely and groaned into his mouth. His tongue was warm and wet, plunging haphazardly past her lips and dancing with hers.

He continued to maul her breasts, pinching her nipples through the cloth of her bra and shirt. Her resolve crumbling quickly, she silently urged him to take her clothes off, her hand sliding down into his pants and gripping his cock. He sighed deeply for a moment, but then went back to kissing her feverishly. She began to stroke up and down as best she could, then felt him urging her toward the couch. They stumbled over to it, still kissing and making out until they ran into it. She pulled her hand free and immediately started to undo the button on his jeans to get at what she wanted.

"I like to jerk off thinking about the head you gave me at school," he said, grinning at her when she briefly glanced up.

"Mmm," she said, pulling the zipper down and sliding his cock free, her hand gripping the warm flesh tightly and stroking once more.

She sank down to her knees, still stroking, and gestured for him to sit back on the couch behind him.

"You don't think about fucking me?" she asked, then leaned forward to tease him with a single lick on the head of his cock.

"Guh... fuck..." he groaned, looking at her. "Well... when you've had a blowjob as nice as the ones you've given me, it's a little hard to think about anything else."

He reached down with a confident smile on his face and grabbed the back of her head with one hand. Pulling forward, he pushed the tip of his cock against her lips. She tried to resist out of a desire to be a tease, but it was useless to resist her urges.

"Just a little bit more," he said, his hand pulling harder. She whimpered, her resistance disappearing as he pushed the head of his cock inside her lips, then deeper as he groaned audibly. He didn't stop pulling, pushing the head of his cock against the back of her throat and urging it even deeper. The head slipped into her throat with ease as she fought back her gag reflex and still, he pulled.

"Fuuuuuuck," he moaned, driving lips tight against his crotch and holding her there.

Arousal surged within her, and she became lost in the haze of pleasure. She felt her pussy aching for attention, though, and after a few more seconds of taking his cock as deep as she could, she ripped it free of her throat and gasped for air. After few deep breaths, she took it back in and as deep as it had been before, but then withdrew it again and stood.

Reaching down, she deftly slid her panties off and kicked them away, then moved toward him. Kneeling, she reached down and gripped his shaft with one hand, pulling it into position as she began to lower herself down. She paused just before sliding him inside, fixing him with a raised eyebrow and subtle smirk. Teasingly, she ran the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy, causing herself to quiver briefly from the sensation. Brandon grabbed her hips and pulled gently, urging her to take the final step. She desperately wanted to but couldn't help her desire to tease him even more. The crown furrowed back and forth against her slit, both of them moaning in response.

She felt how wet she was as she gently guided him into position, his hands once again pulling at her. Thoughts of how much she'd ached for this filled her head, and the agonizing wait she was forcing on both of them was pushing her arousal to frightening levels.

She finally gave up and was just about to force him in when she heard the front door open. Brandon immediately and unceremoniously shoved her back and off of him, sending her stumbling a few steps away and looking at him in confusion. She turned just in time to see Zoey coming inside holding a bag from a nearby fast-food joint and some drinks. She wasn't looking up, though and didn't immediately see Sam or Brandon, though his reaction immediately sent alarms going off in her head. He bolted upright and hurriedly began to put himself back in order, even going so far as to clutch a pillow from the couch to his crotch as Sam was forced to step back out of the way.

"I brought some lunch, babe!" Zoey called, but then stopped dead in her tracks with a confused look on her face when she saw the two. "Sam? What are you... what's going on here?"

Immediately realizing that she'd been lied to, Sam scowled angrily at Brandon. "She didn't know?" she asked, her irritation causing her to blurt everything out at once.

"Uh... no... she uh... I was... texting... and..." he stammered.

Embarrassed, angry, and still very horny, Sam stood there for a few seconds as Zoey slammed the food on the counter and turned toward him in anger. The fight that ensued was decidedly one-sided, Zoey screaming at him for lying and cheating on her, and Brandon mostly just sitting there and trying to get her to calm down. Sam quickly started to pull her clothes back on as Zoey yelled at him.

"We were waiting for you!" he managed to protest at length, but Zoey threw one of the drinks at him in response. The cup hit him in the chest and exploded all over him and the couch.

"You didn't even know I was coming!" she screamed.

"You asshole," Sam stammered, anger surging inside as she shook her head.

Without another word, she turned and headed for the door, Zoey yelling even louder at Brandon as she hurried out of the apartment and down the stairs.

Angry, hurt, and confused, Sam went straight home and went immediately to her room. She spent the rest of the day there, going over what had happened and trying to process it all. She kept wondering how she'd let it get that far, and if she was the one at fault or not. In the end, she didn't have any answers.

***

Monday morning, Sam awoke to the familiar sensation of her voracious arousal pulsing inside her and the aching need to feel a nice, hard cock sliding inside her constantly wet pussy. Irritably, she immediately dismissed Dane as an option, knowing that he most likely wasn't there at all. Almost angrily, she started her day by rubbing her aching clit until she'd achieved a surprisingly powerful orgasm. The pleasure was intense but the relief she'd felt had been deceptive, lasting a total of ten minutes or so. That night, she'd masturbated again, rubbing her wanton pussy again and giving herself yet another orgasm. Again, she felt like something was missing. The pleasure always helped, of course, but it was inevitable that the burning need resurfaced. Steeling her resolve and forcing herself to get up, she went to school and sat with her friends from history class, laughing and joking while they waited for their next classes. She even flashed them as she always did when it was time to go, pretending that there wasn't anything bothering her. She noticed that there were more guys than normal hanging around the spot that the four of them would hang out, and she figured that word had gotten out about her flashing. It didn't bother her in the least, though, and she bared her breasts shamelessly. Of course, the lascivious stares she saw and felt made her immediately want to drop to her knees and pleasure each and every one of them. She couldn't, of course, but only because of Brandon's recent cheating and stupidity.

Her next class was Psychology, and it was because of that jerk that she was dreading going. She wasn't going to sit next to him and didn't know if he was even going to be there. Part of her wanted to just skip the class altogether, but she wasn't the type to do that. Steeling her resolve, she waved goodbye to her friends as well as the grinning faces of the ten or twelve other guys that were still hanging around, and headed toward the building her next class was in. As she walked away, she tried in vain to force the thoughts of cum-spraying cocks from her thoughts.

Inside, she paused in the doorway of the large lecture hall and looked down to see Brandon sitting in his customary seat. A flare of anger and irritation welled up inside and she nearly turned and left. She saw one of the new admirers that she'd noticed before slide past her and take a seat on the other side of the aisle from Brandon. She started down, intending to find an unoccupied seat away from him. He turned and glanced back, spotting her immediately. A wide grin came to his face, and he waved her toward him.

The sheer arrogance and audacity of the gesture made her stop in place. She wanted to scream at him for assuming that she was just okay with what had happened. She hadn't been completely convinced before that it had been his fault and had been prepared to accept her share of the blame, but that didn't mean that she thought he was innocent!

"Sam..." Brandon said, frowning her way.

"Don't talk to me," she said acidly.

Another student slid by her quietly and she scowled in irritation as Brandon shrugged at her curiously and beckoned again. Turning, she looked over at the stranger that had been among the group ogling her when she'd flashed and moved toward him.

"Can I sit next to you?" she asked quietly.

The young man, obviously on the shy side, stammered something as he nodded and moved to slide his backpack from the seat.

"Thanks," she said. "I need to distance myself from that guy."

The young man nodded, obviously nervous and taken aback by the attention. She smiled, forcing herself to focus on him for a second and ignore Brandon as well as her own anger.

"So... uhh..." the new guy stammered.

"Sam," she said, reaching out to shake his hand. "I saw you outside a few minutes ago, right? You were enjoying the... sights?"

He blushed, and she immediately regretted pointing that out, realizing that he was probably pretty shy.

"Yeah," he said at length.

"I'm glad you got to see," she revealed. "I like the attention."

The young grinned but continued to blush for a few seconds before he shook his head quickly. "Oh... sorry, I'm Ben," he said.

"Nice to meet you, Ben," she said. "Thanks for letting me sit here."

Ben smiled and nodded, and she could feel his eyes on her again and again as she pulled out her notebook and started to take notes. Though she had a burning desire to turn and see if her actions had gotten the message across to Brandon, she adamantly refused to give in and ignored him for the entirety of the class.

When the professor had finished lecturing, she immediately got her things together and stood to leave. She thanked Ben again and even offered him a friendly squeeze on the arm, then hurried off to English. Proud of herself for not looking at Brandon again, she felt a surge of happiness for a few minutes as she went and got settled in her normal seat for English.

After school was done, she went to work for a shorter shift, but was happy to be able to pick up a shift that evening when another girl called out sick. She felt confident that she needed to keep herself busy and had been looking for something to possibly occupy her time if she hadn't been able to find a shift she could work.

Once she was at work, though, things weren't any easier on her. The lusty stares she could normally ignore were causing her to repeatedly soak her panties. She even considered just removing the damn things at one point but knew that she'd likely get in trouble if she were caught.

The men she waited on seemed to sense that she was in heat and grew more brazen with her when she was near. When pictures were taken, hands more fully cupped the undersides of her breasts or the curve of her ass. She had a hell of a time not telling a few of the more handsome ones to do what they wanted to her.

After work, she rushed home and checked in Dane's room, sighing in irritation at the emptiness and what it meant for her and the yearning in her pussy. She settled for angrily rubbing out an orgasm her damn self. Her dreams were, of course, filled with cock.

Tuesday started the same as Monday had. She awoke irritated that Dane wasn't inside her and even hornier than she'd been the day before. She angrily masturbated again before forcing herself from bed to get ready for school. Even though there wasn't much chance of her seeing Brandon that day, she was still hungry for some sort of sexual reprieve.

All morning, she continued to salivate and stare at the wobbling bulges her male classmates sported as they walked past her, wishing each would find a nice, comfy place inside her mouth where they belonged. A myriad of different sexual fantasies filled her head as she tried and failed to take good notes as the professor lectured. She did feel good that she wasn't going to see Brandon that day, though.

After class, she was scheduled for a double shift at work, and was glad to have the distraction, even though it wasn't much of one. She did her best to be a sweet and attentive waitress, smiling and totally not ogling each and every bulge that came within a twenty-foot radius of her. Even when she arrived, she was desperate for attention. Stripping down in plain view of the kitchen staff, she took her time getting dressed again.

After she'd been working a few hours and had time to divert some of her raging sexual energy into her job, she realized what a miracle it had been that one of the managers hadn't caught her. When that happened, she quickly promised herself that she would do better at controlling her impulses. Of course, thirty minutes later she was lifting her skirt and giving a table of guys she was waiting on a good, long look at the panties she was wearing.

They'd been sweet and most were good looking, one even sporting a much more pronounced and curvaceous bulge than his friends. The conversation they'd struck up with her had been about her uniform and she'd been all-too-happy to let them feel the fabric and "accidentally" let them get a couple of squeezes in. After a question about whether or not she was even able to wear underwear under her uniform, she simply reached down and raised the skirt up. Paris, the hostess, was passing by at that moment and slapped her on the ass without even slowing down. The rest of her shift was spent flirting with her customers and ogling pretty much every man she saw.

1...345678