My Sister Made Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both hands went down to Marvin's wrists to stop his hurried pulls, his head coming up to regard her instantly. She slid up and off, pulling him up along with her.

"Come on," she bade him, turning toward Travis once she'd gotten Marvin to his feet.

"Hell yeah, baby," Bryce said encouragingly.

"You like watching me, babe?" she asked, pulling Marvin close up behind her as she stalked over toward Travis. "I can't wait to show you how much of a whore I can really be."

Bryce had an intense look on his face, his hand stroking his cock and his muscles tensed as if he were about to pounce on her, but just continued to watch her from his spot on the couch instead.

Travis looked nervous as she approached with Marvin in tow. He was still stroking his cock until she began to kneel in front of him and stopped to look over at Bryce. Without waiting for him to ask her boyfriend's permission, she continued down to her knees, still pulling Marvin behind her, and leaned over into Travis's crotch. Getting a good grip with her teeth on the panties still wrapped haphazardly around his cock, she playfully yanked them up and off, tossing them toward his hand and giggling.

She briefly looked over to her boyfriend but then noticed Marvin in her peripheral vision. He was masked, gripping a healthy length of cock, that somehow seemed to be larger than she'd realized. Her head spun for a moment but then cleared, and she looked back over her shoulder at him.

He was grinning widely, his cock still gripped in his hand, but appearing much like she had seen and felt before. While she briefly studied him trying to figure out what had just happened, he reached out and dipped two fingers into her pussy, causing a shiver of pleasure to expand outward from where he'd touched.

She felt Travis nervously move one of his hands from where she'd been leaning on them on top of his thighs and was drawn back to the present situation. In that moment though Marvin's fingers disappeared from where they'd been coaxing more and more incredible sensations from her drenched walls, and the absence mildly irritated her.

She turned once more. "I don't feel your cock in me yet," she said, scowling at him, and turned back around to Travis when Marvin grinned in response.

Leaning down, she took Travis's erection into her mouth without flinching. His hands went up in the air in surprise, but quickly came back down again; one on his thigh next to her, the other on the back of her head. She giggled at the reaction and looked up for a moment as she took his cock as deep as she could, her lips resting in his nest of pubic hair. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her panties resting next to his thigh, and reached up to grab them, then held them out for him to take again. He did so, and she was delighted to see him lift them once more to his nose and inhale.

"Goddamn baby," Bryce called out, eliciting more giggles from her.

Her laughter ended abruptly though, as Marvin had finally gotten into the correct position to start fucking her again. His hands were warm on her hips, his fingers contorting the flesh and pulling as the head of his cock once again speared into her. His earlier method of fucking her had been fun and highly enjoyable for her, but he was clearly much better in this position.

He waited a few moments for her to accommodate him before he started rhythmically hammering into her. She felt her orgasm renewed once more as Travis urged her lips back down the shaft, reminding her that she had other duties.

"Little slut can't focus on two dicks at once," Bryce said. "Maybe I just need to bring your twin over here to show you how it's done."

"Mmmhmmhmm!" she scoffed with a cock sliding deep into her mouth. The guys all laughed at that, but Marvin thankfully didn't slow down.

She turned as much as she could to try and glare at her boyfriend, but Travis was getting more into the swing of things and was pulling more forcefully on her head, and she wasn't able to turn enough to see him completely.

"Don't look at me like that, you dirty little minx," Bryce laughed. "Marv, spank that bitch please."

She whimpered a moment before she felt the impact of Marvin's hand on her curvaceous ass cheek, the pain mixing in the with the pleasure she was swimming in and forcing her to moan in happiness. He spanked her a second time for good measure, and she felt herself drawn to submit completely to their whims.

"Jesus, she's fuckin' good at suckin' dick," Travis grunted, and she whimpered appreciation of the praise as the head of his cock slid against the back of her throat again and again.

"Hell yeah," Marvin agreed.

The slapping of his thighs on her ass was the rhythm the trio kept in their fun, moans accompanying the staccato beat. Her impending eruption edged closer and closer.

"Damn, you're just about to make me cum," Marvin groaned. "Fuck... gettin' close..." he stammered.

He sounded strained, and she knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. She quickly freed her mouth.

"Cum inside me!" she hurriedly snapped at him and resumed working on Travis's cock.

"Fuck," Marvin barked out, and she felt him thrust a few more times before the warm explosion of cum began to fill her up.

Her orgasm was close, but the stimulation that had been contributing to its arrival had stopped, so it began to gently waver as he slowly withdrew. A little disappointed, she dismissed the negative feelings and refocused on Travis.

He wasn't large by normal standards, and she knew that Marvin had only been about average as well. His cock was perfect for her, though, and she was more than satisfied with what he was bringing to the fun. Her orgasm was still hovering close, and she had the aching need to cum again. She whimpered pitifully and wiggled her hips in a desperate attempt to get someone to take her.

"This feels so damn good," Travis moaned as she continued to bob her head up and down in his lap.

Still, no one was taking the bait, so she momentarily paused and looked over at Bryce, though her hand moved immediately over to begin stroking the gooey flesh of Travis's erection.

"You know, my other friends wouldn't have waited to start fucking me," she said, levelling her eyes at Bryce. "Do I need to move so that you can see me better or are you just deliberately depriving your girlfriend of cock?"

He laughed and shook his head. "You ain't gettin' my dick just yet sugar," he replied and looked over toward Vince. "You're up, man."

She heard the rustle of movement behind her and giggled excitedly, then turned back to Travis and immediately lowered her face to his cock again.

"You uh... you're getting me really fuckin' close," Travis moaned as she slathered her tongue over the head.

Smiling, she looked up as she continued stroking, spreading the new coating of saliva she'd just delivered up and down the length.

"You don't have to warn me, sexy," she said. "I'll just keep sucking this yummy cock and you cum when you're ready."

He grinned widely as she looked over at Bryce, seeing the wide grin on his face and getting the same surge of happiness she did every time she saw it. Vince's hands on her ample rump signified his arrival, and she was happy to feel the head of his cock unflinchingly sliding against her pussy lips.

"Mmm..." she moaned, looking back over her shoulder at him, "I was wondering if you ever going to get here. My poor pussy is aching for some attention."

She saw him swallow hard and turned back to get busy sucking Travis once again. Her lips encapsulated the head of his cock as she stroked, but she quickly moved her hand out of the way and started sliding her lips down the length again.

Vince pushed into her then, and she groaned in happiness when he quickly started to drive into her. She was musing about how each guy that she'd fucked had felt different than the others when she felt her orgasm roaring back to the level it had been at before.

Whimpering again and again as it quickly reached the point of no return, she heard Travis grunting in pleasure a moment before her mouth was filled with his thick, warm load of cum. She swallowed hastily as the pleasure from her orgasm overwhelmed her. The muscles of her pussy began to contract down on Vince's plunging cock, rippling down the length and back again as her body was filled with erotic bliss.

She swallowed again, her inability to focus causing the head of his cock to slip out and a messy line of cum and saliva to be drawn across her cheek. She tried to force it back inside her mouth where it belonged but felt a strong hand grip a healthy clump of her hair and pull. She was forced to turn to the right, only barely registering the new cock before it slid home between her lips, her cry of surprise muffled by the intruding length.

"Right the fuck where it belongs," Bryce groaned.

She had as much cock as she could handle at that point, a staccato of weak moans and grunts of pleasure from her still-intense orgasm forced out around the large shaft making itself comfortable in her mouth. Vince was grunting with effort, fucking hard against her soft rump, the slap of skin on skin echoing off the walls.

"Almost couldn't stand not taking you for myself so damn many times baby," Bryce informed her. "Fuckin' love when you get slutty for me."

She wanted to tell him that she loved being a slut for him too but was too focused on the incredible pleasure she was being forced to endure and the addition of the immense cock hammering at her throat. Vince's grunts of effort turned into groans of pleasure a few moments later, and she whimpered in renewed arousal as a fresh load of warm cum began to fill her.

After a few more seconds, Vince retreated, his cock withdrawing as he fell back on the ground.

Alex whimpered, feeling the ooze of both loads of sperm beginning to slither out of her poor, soaked pussy. Bryce pulled his cock free then, and she quickly reached up to grab his nuts and gently squeeze. Moving up to stand on her knees, she looked briefly around then up at her boyfriend.

"Y'all are done already?" she asked, frowning. "I wanted to make Bryce wait again."

The other three guys were still recovering she saw, though Marvin was better off than the other two and had gone back to idly watching the show with his cock back inside his shorts. All three laughed in resignation at her, Marvin shrugging helplessly.

"You drained us," he said. "I'm gonna need a fuckin' minute."

She turned halfway, still squeezing Bryce's testicles. His hands moved to her hair again, and he began to pull her back, but she giggled and squeezed harder.

"Shit... fuck..." he grunted painfully, his knees briefly going weak.

"You're going to wait until I've had my fill of your friends, cocksucker," she spat. As a direct counterpoint to what she'd just declared, she slid her lips down the length of his cock again, though she continued to squeeze both of his nuts as she did so.

With a low moan, she held him as deep as she could for several seconds before extricating him completely and spinning around. Vince was splayed out on the carpet and flinched when he felt her tongue sliding up the flaccid, gooey length of his cock. She worked it into her mouth deftly and was starting to try and get him back in the game when Bryce grabbed her by the hair again.

She cackled, letting herself be hauled easily to her feet. He pulled her close to him and, for a moment, she thought he might kiss her. He didn't, though, and hauled her to the couch, unceremoniously pushing her down to the cushions.

"You gonna enact your revenge now baby?" she teased, sliding her hand between her legs and running her fingers through her soppy, cum drenched lips.

"You're about to fuckin' find out," he said, flashing that same confident smirk that she fucking adored.

"And here I thought that you were too much of a pussy to fuck me with two other loads of cum in my pussy," she shot back.

Without warning he shot forward, startling her and briefly making her think that she'd pushed him too far. She had, of course, but in the best way possible. He grabbed a handful of hair again and pulled her back up to her knees, simultaneously sliding down to a sitting position so that he could pull her on top of him.

"You fuckin' gorgeous... nasty, fuckin' little slut," he said.

"Damn right," she agreed, and reached up to slap him hard across the face. He still had a strong grip on her hair and ignored the slap. Instead, he yanked her into his lap and began to rub the swollen head of his cock through her soaked and cum drenched pussy flesh.

"God... baby," she groaned. "Are you going to fuck my filthy pussy?"

"Fuck yes I am," he told her.

He pulled on her hair again, driving her into his lap completely, much the same way that she'd been fucking Marvin earlier. His cock pushed hard into her filthy pussy, eliciting a look of surrender and mild alarm as she felt him plunge home. A shiver raced up her body, her nipples tightening, goose flesh prickling up on her skin.

His cock speared deep into her, spreading the cum that was already there even more as he forced her up and down the shaft. A wet, slurping sound could be heard when he withdrew a second later, and she was about to slap him again when he pushed her back, easily guiding her back onto the floor and entering her once again.

She stared up at him in adoration as he looked back down at her, his cock driving into her needy little pussy again and again. She could see that he was extremely close to cumming and couldn't have been more excited or happier about that fact. She'd been wanting another orgasm for herself, but seeing his happiness and arousal was more than enough of a present for her.

"God you fuckin' turn me on, baby," he spat, gently caressing her cheek, then sliding his thumb in between her lips.

"You loved watching me fuck all your friends, didn't you," she prodded, spreading her legs even more for him as his thrusts grew more hurried.

"Fuck yes," he groaned. "So fuckin' hot."

She giggled, then sighed in happiness when he cried out in pleasure and began to cum, his cock burrowed deep inside her pussy. Several more thrusts accompanied the cry, each one coupled with another thick burst of spunk being driven into her.

"That's my baby," she purred encouragingly.

He thrust once more, then a final time before his delectable organ was pulled from her clutches, and he fell back against the couch.

She wasted no time, though, sliding up to her knees and maneuvering in between his.

"You've got... three different flavors of cum on your, cock baby," she said lewdly, her eyes burrowing into his. "You better let me take care of it."

He groaned, his hand moving to the side of her head to guide her as she slid the flat of her tongue up the length of his cock. Rivulets of cum were clinging to the side, but she deftly slurped them in or slathered them onto her tongue to be drawn into her mouth. She swallowed the first dollop and continued, slurping rudely and running her tongue over every inch of his cock that she could. She didn't stop there, though and slid down even further to lick and suckle at each testicle, intent on making a personal apology to each for how she'd been forced to treat them earlier. Bryce reached up, gently caressing and stroking her cheek with his fingers.

Eventually she stopped, smiling up at him sweetly as he recovered from their shenanigans. Moving up to her knees again, she turned and regarded the other three. They looked just about ready to pass out, much to her disappointment.

"So, who's next?" she asked, and heard all four of them chuckle weakly.

In front of her, Bryce stood and pulled her to her feet, but she playfully knocked his hands away.

"Come on," he bade, pushing her forcefully toward the hallway and his bedroom.

"I'm not done fucking your friends, though," she protested, adding a bit of a whine to it.

"Get your slutty ass into my bed already," he snapped, pushing her toward the bedroom again, though he sported a wide smile.

She shook her head and tried to maneuver past him, laughing along with the others as he picked her up easily and hoisted her into the air.

"But babe," she whined. "I'm still horny!"

"You've drained them all, sugarpuss," he said, slapping her playfully on the ass. He shoved her toward the hallway again, causing her to burst out laughing once more.

She darted to one side but was caught easily. Straining ineffectually against his grip, she groaned in protest and looked toward the other three for help. After a few seconds she stopped fighting back and pouted at them.

"You guys are no fun."

She couldn't help sliding up tight against her boyfriend and clinging to him. Bryce urged her toward his bedroom again, but she hesitated once more. "If I catch any of you wasting a load of cum, I'm going to be very upset," she warned. "I'll be in bed if any of you find yourself with another hardon tonight. You might need to check and see if he's already in my pussy, but if he isn't, you can make yourself at home."

As she spoke, Bryce had moved around behind her and gathered up another clump of her hair into his hands. As she playfully provoked the four, he yanked her back menacingly, adding a healthy spanking of her ass to the admonishment.

"If you don't quit messing around and teasing my friends, I'm going to get hard again and we'll never get any sleep," he said, smirking at her as she turned to fix him with a flat stare. In response, she turned and reached out, pretending to try and make a move to get to the other guys, the gesture causing all four of them to laugh at her.

"I'm playing," she said, smiling genuinely at the three friends and affectionately caressing Bryce's chest as he pulled her close to him, both facing the other three. "Mostly," she amended. "I wasn't kidding about a load of cum. If you guys have one, I better be the one that gets it."

Bryce chuckled behind her, his hand moving up to roughly maul one of her breasts.

"You know where I'll be," she said, sliding from his grasp and eying him seductively. She stepped into the hall as the four guys laughed again.

She immediately slid into Bryce's bed and made herself at home. As soon as she'd claimed a pillow and gotten comfy, she slid her fingers down between her legs, the memory of the intense fucking she'd just received from the four guys playing through her mind.

Her fingers pushed easily into her pussy, slimy with multiple loads of cum. She pulled them out, dragging them up her body to dip them between her lips and sucking the cum-coated digits clean. Slathering the goo around her mouth, she pushed her fingers back down into her pussy and did it once more, sucking them clean and whimpering softly at the lewd, arousing act. Finally, she began to rub her swollen clit, her body still yearning for more pleasure and wishing that one of the other guys had been up to the task of fucking her again.

She couldn't really fault Bryce all that much. He'd fucked her twice and cum twice, both of which times she'd pushed him so much that he'd practically attacked her. She realized then that it was true that not all men were equal in the bedroom, but immediately dismissed the thought. Marvin, Vince, and Travis had all done an admirable job of performing at her behest. She knew how incredibly sexy and provocative she'd been acting and knew that they'd all been intensely aroused. She figured that she was probably extremely lucky that they'd not just cum outright. Though she hadn't had a chance to fuck Travis yet, Marvin and Vince had done a great job of making her cum. Bryce had stoked the fires again when he'd taken her back, but he'd been too turned on to finish the job.

All of these thoughts passed through her mind in a few moments, and she quietly admonished herself for losing focus and continuing to deprive her aching pussy from its needed orgasm. She renewed her clit-rubbing, bending her knees and spreading her legs a bit more from the flat of her back. Her heart was pounding in her chest, the orgasm only a few moments away.

123456...8