My Sister Made Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God... you tasty fuckin' bitch," he moaned.

"You know you want to just shove that big fucking cock in my tight little ass, don't you?" she continued.

"Fuck... me..." he groaned, and quickly slid free of her aching pussy. He took a few seconds to catch his breath, playfully thwapping the head of his cock down on her asshole. The brief reprieve gave her a chance to rest as well, and she grinned as she turned to look back at him.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, grinning at him again.

There was a brief look of surprise before his customary smirk returned. "Just wanted to make sure it didn't already have one in there," he said, sighing at her in mock protest.

She giggled and wiggled her butt. "It's all yours, baby."

He chuckled, then began to gingerly push the head of his cock into her butt, a whimper of protest from her morphing into a low moan of pleasure. He eased slowly into her ass, and she was silently thankful that he had the presence of mind to go slow and allow her time to adjust. As soon as they both had, however, she turned and gave him a teasingly aroused look. He grinned and silently shook his head.

One hand moved up, gripping her hair again and pulling, the other roughly squeezing and yanking her back by her womanly hips, his cock spearing deep in and out. She moaned, the new sensations quickly renewing her pleasure as he built up speed and intensity.

"Goddamn, baby," he groaned, hammering again and again into her. She cried out repeatedly in pleasure but could only manage a brief look of pure rapture as the waves of pleasure returned. His cock plunged again and again into her tightness, driving her to the brink and pushing her violently over as she felt his cum pumping deep within. She cried out weakly, her knees giving out as they both crashed forward, him on top of her.

He kept thrusting weakly, groaning loudly as he came. She clutched at him, her arms moving back to pull him tight down onto her, as if she needed him to smother her. The weight was extremely arousing, pushing her flat as he bottomed out a final time in her ass.

Both cried out in protest as he rolled to the side and slid his cock free. Both lay exhausted in bed, their chests heaving. She felt the pull of sleep calling her and was only briefly aware of him moving around the room, then felt a towel on her skin as he cleaned her up.

The last thing she knew was his lips kissing her on the cheek and his warm presence coming back up close behind her before she lost consciousness.

***

Alex blearily opened her eyes and heard the buzzing sound again. She began to wonder if she imagined it, but then she heard it again. It's her phone, she realized. She felt the ache in her poor, abused girl-parts, but had the desire for more at the same time. But unfortunately, Bryce was snoring behind her.

Another buzz drew her gaze over to her purse, tossed haphazardly to the floor. Her pussy still craving... something... she turned and reached out to grab the offending device. She saw the time, 3:00 A.M., blinking irritatingly bright at her in the dark room.

She forced herself to focus and peered at the offending device in her hand. There were half a dozen unread messages. At first, she wondered if her parents were worried, or maybe even angry for not telling them she wasn't coming home. With surprise, she noticed that they were all from Toni. Perplexed, she began to read through when she got yet another text.

She turned, sliding from under the sheet and gingerly placed her feet on the ground. Pushing herself up, she walked quietly from the room and into the bathroom, calling Toni's phone as she went. When she passed the entrance to the living room, she heard the healthy snores of Travis and Vince, asleep somewhere within.

Shutting the door behind her, she sits down on the toilet to relieve herself as Toni picked up the phone.

"Are you okay?" Toni blurted before Alex can even begin to lay on the angry admonishment she'd planned.

"What the hell do you want?" Alex snapped.

"Are you okay?!" Toni repeated.

"I'm fine!" Alex fired back. "What the hell are you texting me so much for at three in the morning?"

"Uh... you aren't at home!" Toni argued.

Alex's irritation waned, realizing that Toni was just worried about her.

"I'm fine, baby," she said, softening her voice. "I'm with Bryce."

"Well... is... everything... um... okay?" Toni asked, sounding hesitant and almost distracted.

"I'm okay, Toni" Alex replied, and tried to sound as reassuring as possible.

"Okay," Toni said after a few seconds. "I was... just worried."

"I promise that I'm okay," Alex said again. "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow."

"Okay..." Toni said, sounding a little irritated.

"Please don't be mad at me," Alex said at length. "We just got caught up in things and I fell asleep."

"No... no," Toni said quickly. "I'm not mad. I was just worried."

"I'm sorry I didn't have time to tell you I wasn't going to come home, but I promise... I'm safe and nothing's wrong, okay?"

"Okay," Toni replied. "I love you."

"I love you too," Alex replied. "I'll make it up to you soon."

"Okay," Toni finished, and Alex heard a sharp click as the call ended.

She sighed and stared at the phone for a few moments, thinking about Toni. Looking up, she saw herself in the mirror and realized that she was naked. It was odd that she hadn't realized that. She'd been walking around in the apartment full of guys naked as could be, and it didn't even register as relevant.

Finishing up in the bathroom, she washed her hands and left hastily. Her pussy and ass were sore, but as she stepped out of the bathroom, she felt the pull of desire trying to convince her to appease its voracious appetite again. She turned, opening the door to Bryce's room again, but was greeted by his snores.

Frowning, she was about to resign herself to sleep once more when she heard footsteps from the living room, followed by a light appearing. Her body was still aching with need, the thrumming in her pussy only having quieted a bit during the call.

She stalked silently towards the light, seeing that it was coming from the kitchen. Spying Vince standing in front of it, she made her way toward him quickly.

"Did I wake you?" she asked in a whisper.

"Mmm? Nah," he replied quietly. "Just thirsty."

He reached in the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, then turned as the door began to shut. She caught sight of the tented boxers he was wearing and whimpered as her pussy quivered angrily. With a soft moan, she slid her hand down between her legs and stepped closer as Vince drank in her nudity in the dim light of the apartment.

Before she realized it, she was on her knees in front of him and pulling his underwear down. Her lips found the head of his cock, a moan signifying his encouragement of the action. He wasn't large, by Bryce, Wade, or Dane standards, but his average size was more than enough to satiate her appetite, at least for the moment.

She felt him step closer, his hand moving tentatively to the back of her head as she began to slide him deeper and deeper into her mouth. The odd dream that she'd been yanked from came back to her then, and she looked up while maintaining her lip-lock on his shaft. Vince looked down at her, a wry smile on his face. She moaned as he started to take over, thrusting deeper into her mouth and then starting to withdraw. Warm flesh slid past her lips, her tongue slathering her saliva along the length and working to coax the gift that she sought. She moved her fingers up, tenderly caressing his testicles and urging them to hurry and give her what she needed.

Her pussy throbbed intensely, and she felt a frighteningly intense desire to be fucked. Unable to ignore it, she stood up and leaned over the counter in front of her, turning around and presenting herself for him to have his way with.

He wasted no time, gripping her hips and working his cock into her pussy. She shivered as the hot flesh of his mushroom head speared into her, the contact with her aching flesh sending spirals of bliss quaking through her in waves. Almost immediately she felt herself starting to cum, her pussy wrenching down hard on him as she gripped the countertop for support.

"Fuuuuck..." he grunted, forced to slow from the intensity of her contracting muscles. He was quickly able to move again, though, and began pounding into her, driving her hips against the cabinet in front of her and causing her knees to knock noisily against the door.

She was still riding the wave, though, and didn't care about the noise in the least. He reached up, surprising her by grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling as he continued to fuck her. Renewed delights shot through her, pulling her orgasm back and intensifying it as she cried out approvingly. Groaning, he slowed, still holding her head back by her hair and gripping her hip mid-stroke.

She sensed him about to cum and held still, ordering her body to behave and not push him over the edge as she needed more.

A few seconds passed, though they felt like an eternity. Slowly he began to fuck her again, causing her to groan in approval.

"Goddamn," a voice to their left said.

She turned, seeing Travis had wandered in to see what the ruckus was about.

Automatically, she turned, sliding off the counter as Vince worked to keep up. Moving quickly, she reached back and gripped his ooze-covered and soaked cock, the turned and grabbed Travis's hand, leading them back toward the living room.

Down to her knees she fell, pulling Vince down in front of her and wiggling her hips back at Travis as he moved in behind. It only took a second for her to get Vince into her mouth, but Travis seemed keen on teasing her entirely too long.

Irritated, she turned to him. "Fuck me, dammit," she blurted, then spun back around to resume gagging on Vince's cock.

"I'm trying to get hard," he protested, causing her to whine a bit. She felt the head of his cock trying to be worked into her and whimpered in irritation.

Spinning around, she presented herself to Vince and batted Travis's hands away, her mouth encasing his half-erection in a wet, fleshy prison. Moaning around the flesh, she began to feverishly try and coax it to life with her tongue and suction at the same time. It wasn't long before he rewarded her with a fully aroused cock, and though it was around Vince's in size, it delighted her immensely to be able to feel the rigidity of the flesh as it powered into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure, closing her eyes as everything seems to go black for a moment.

The darkness of the apartment seemed to close in around her and she looked around in surprise. There was some sort of misty haze filling the room, but it seemed larger than it had before. She stood and spun around as the mist started closing in around her. Turning again, she heard the whisper of voices. Some seemed familiar, yet far away. Looking around, she wondered what was going on. A figure materialized out of the mist, but she couldn't make out the face. Another joined it, then another. They were all nude, standing and watching her but with their faces darkened. Moments ticked by and she realized that she was totally surrounded by the mysterious figures. Some of them were men and some women, but all were completely nude.

A warm hand gripped the back of her neck, and a shiver raced down her spine. She felt afraid, but only briefly before the warmth of the presence behind her seemed flow into her. The figures began to slowly close in, stalking closer.

She felt her desire growing, wanting them to get closer. She wanted them close enough to touch. Each step they took made her arousal grow until it was a fire inside of her, raging and demanding to be quenched. They moved close enough to see clearly, and she suddenly realized why she didn't recognize them.

They were all wearing masks.

1...345678