My Sister Made Me Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Movement from the doorway caught her eye and she glanced over, still punishing her clit and coaxing the impending eruption every closer. A figure was standing there watching, though she could see his face, almost as if it were covered by mask. Her arousal surged at the thought of someone else there to fuck her, and forced the orgasm even closer

"What the hell are you doing?" Bryce asked, stepping into the room and forcing her to giggle, though she didn't slow the rubbing of her clit any.

"I don't have a hard cock, so I'm handling matters myself," she said, closing her eyes as he laid on the bed next to her and faced her direction. His hand went down to her thigh, pulling a bit as she rubbed her clit. He watched for a few seconds, then leaned over and sucked her nipple into his mouth, the delightful act pushing her over the edge.

Bryce's mouth disappeared as she gasped in surprise at the sudden intensity of the blissful energy filling her in an instant, she looked up at her boyfriend in a kind-of desperate panic, though the feeling lasted for only a few seconds.

Her hips were gently thrusting involuntarily, her finger slowing at her clit and the muscles in her stomach and pussy clenching hard as she rode the wave. He reached down, moving his hand underneath where her finger was just then stopping its movement, then forced his thick middle finger deep into her pussy. Renewed energy fired again through her, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she endured the pleasure.

"Fucking slut," Bryce said, his voice low, almost menacing in her ear. "Such a horny little tramp."

She cried out, her body stiffening for a few seconds before it went limp. She closed her eyes, enjoying everything she was feeling and relaxing there in his bed. Several minutes went by before she opened her eyes again, tentatively looking over to see him smiling widely, his fingers having been removed from her poor, tired pussy and sliding moving up to slide the glistening, sticky digit into her mouth. She sucked it clean obediently.

"Damn, you get me going," he said, smiling at her and reaching up to idly run his fingers across her stomach.

It was another couple of minutes before she regained the ability to speak, and only then because Bryce had gotten up and gone to get her a drink of water.

After wetting her parched throat, handed him the bottle back and watched as he turned to set it on the bedside table. "Did you like watching me fuck your friends?" she asked.

"Hell yes," he confirmed immediately. "Were you good with all of it?"

She nodded just as quickly. "Everything," she told him. "It was... wonderful; just what I needed."

"Good," he said, and leaned in to kiss her on the head. "I'd love to keep you up all night fucking, but you really did a number on all of us."

She giggled, then turned and looked at him directly. "Does that mean I'm allowed to keep playing with your friends."

He laughed and shrugged. "That's up to you, baby," he told her.

"Oh?" she asked.

He nodded. "I just finished talking with them before I came in here. I knew they'd want to make sure that I was good with everything. I assured them that I was, but I also told them that even though you're my fucking girlfriend, I don't control your sexual activities."

She smiled over at him.

"I explained that you and I like to push each other," he continued. "Like we were, and that one of the things that I enjoy most is when you get slutty. I told them that in the future, they were welcome to do what they want with you if you're up for it, but that you're the one that gets the final say."

"Wow," she said, smiling at him. "Are you sure?"

"Most definitely," he assured her. "I told you, I love when you slut it up for me."

"And you enjoyed that whole thing earlier?" she asked.

"You couldn't tell?" he shot back. "I couldn't last thirty seconds when it was finally my turn."

She snickered and pulled him close, dragging him on top of her and sliding both legs around his thighs. He was flaccid, over course, but he felt incredible laying on top of her.

"You know... as boyfriends go, you're much better than the last guy," she said, smiling at him.

He laughed, rolling his eyes. "Hard act to follow," he said sarcastically.

"Seriously though, Bryce," she said. "Obviously not a lot of guys would be okay with sharing me like that, let alone everything I confessed to you earlier. It... it means a lot."

He studied her quietly for a few seconds in silence before speaking. "You're worth it," he said, shrugging as if that weren't the sweetest thing she'd heard in a really long time.

He slid off of her then, and she let herself be pulled into his arms, the cover being haphazardly pulled over them as she snuggled into his chest and got comfy.

"We can talk again in the morning if you want," he said, already sounding like he was headed for dreamland. "You gonna be here when I wake up?"

"Maybe," she said quietly. "I might be in the living room fucking one of your friends again."

He chuckled quietly and kissed her on the forehead. "Promises promises," he said, and fell silent again.

Happy, slighty-less horny, and exhausted, Alex began to fall asleep soon after.

*****

Sam Saturday night at the Mess Around

She slid the cum-coated fingers down into her pussy as shivers of excitement raced up and down her body. She couldn't tell if she'd sucked the cock that was currently in her mouth before but didn't care either. Her main focus was sucking and salivating along the length she'd been given, hoping that her skills were making the man on the other side of the door lose his mind from the pleasure she was inflicting. Grinding her fingers in and out of her pussy was a secondary concern.

She wanted to cum, for sure, but had a much more powerful desire to make the strange cock sliding in and out of the soft, warm, wet embrace of her mouth cum as hard and as much as it ever had. She had an irrational need to be drowning in his cum, to have him tear the door from its hinges from pure lust and excruciating bliss.

Her orgasm hit appropriately hard, but it was a paltry reprieve from the blistering heat of her constant arousal. She was drawn from her quivering whimpers back to her task when he began to fill her mouth with his succulence, her thick swallows punctuating the song of their dual moans. He irritatingly removed his cock from the hole after only letting her suck on the diminishing form after only a minute or so, and she was suddenly alone once more. She swallowed some of his cum but let more slide from her lips to her fingers, rubbing it across her chest and into her pussy. She eased onto her back and spread her legs, her gooey digits driving hard into her pussy as she succumbed to the fervent demands of her sexual arousal.

No more cocks visited her that night, and she eventually calmed herself down enough to get back in the chair once she'd cleaned herself up. Her clothes were a mess, of course, and she knew she'd have to sneak in once she got home.

Even though she'd been able to come to her senses, her pussy was yearning to have a cock plunging into it. It was all she was able to think about while she waited for the signal that the coast was clear for her to leave. The only thing that made it bearable was a single thought that kept going through her head.

She kept hoping that Dane was home waiting to fuck her when she got there.

There was a soft rap on the door before too long had passed, and she heard Dr. Sanderson's voice coming from the other side.

"Coast is clear, 'Mystery-Girl,'" he said.

She quickly gathered her things and unlocked the door, gingerly opening it and seeing the older man's smiling face waiting patiently on the other side.

"Fun night?" he asked with a smile.

"Definitely," she said, looking down at her cum and saliva caked clothes. "I've been just about ready to explode for most of the evening, I'm so horny."

"Oh?" he asked. "Sucking cock does that to you?"

As he spoke, he reached out and took her hand, drawing her closer and eliciting a snicker of amusement as she stepped up close to him.

"You have no idea," she purred, new and deliciously deviant thoughts swirling around her mind. She wouldn't have minded draining him yet again, and as she processed that thought, she looked up at him pointedly and reached down to grope his unfortunately covered bulge.

"Mmm," he groaned, closing his eyes as her hand deftly slid inside his waistband and gripped his cock. "I'm just gonna take you home with me and play with you all the time."

"Oh yeah?" she said lowly, her tone dripping with arousal. "What would your wife think of you having a toy like me around? And what am I going to do when you go to work? I'd be there all alone with no cock to suck."

"Marie would just eat you up," he assured her. "And who said I'd leave you at home?"

She giggled and ran her tongue along her lips in approval of that delicious idea.

"I don't think a slutty college girl sucking your dick would go over well with your patients," she snickered a few seconds later.

"Eh... what do they know?" he chuckled, reaching down and tenderly pulling her hand from his pants.

She pouted up at him, then took it a step further and crossed her arms. "You can't treat your toys like that, you know," she said, adding as much of a "spoiled" tone to her words as she could.

"I'd love to let you drain me all night, you ridiculously sexy thing, but I need to get home," he explained, and offered her a frown.

"And here I thought I was going to get another load of cum," she said, surprising herself with her lewd talk and brazenness.

He groaned, laughing while she giggled at his reaction.

"Poor old man," she teased, dancing forward and running a finger tantalizingly down his chest. "I guess I'll just have to take a raincheck."

She turned, grinning at him as he moved to follow, the two heading for the side door.

"I know that you like your anonymity," he said as he opened the door for her. "But you're more than welcome to come with me and meet my wife. She really would eat you up."

"That... sounds really fun," she said, and actually considered taking him up on the offer for a bit.

"I don't want you to feel pressured," he said, shaking his head. "Just keep the offer in mind. I know she'd love to meet you."

"I appreciate it," she said. The knowledge that he'd been able to sense her hesitation at the idea was comforting, and she began to feel even more at ease with him.

"We all really enjoy you being here," he said, pushing the door shut behind them and locking it with his keys.

"So do I," she replied. "I know how much of a slut that makes me, but... I just can't get enough. I've been wanting to tell you thank you for letting me do this for a while now, but I know how weird it sounds thanking you for letting me anonymously suck cock every weekend at your sex club."

He chuckled and nodded as he escorted her to her car. "Well, it might not sound like a compliment, but you give the best blowjobs I've ever had. And bear in mind, this is coming from a man that's been swinging for many years."

She smiled, proud of herself, even though she knew how ridiculous it was for her to be so. "Some girls might be offended by that, but not me," she said at length. "At this point in my life, that's just about the sweetest thing anyone could say to me."

They approached her car and she unlocked it with the key fob, then turned and smiled provocatively at him.

"I have to admit that you make me feel like a young man again," he said. "I find myself looking forward to the weekends more than normal."

"Aww," she said, amused and touched at the same time. "That's so sweet. You really miss having your yummy cock in my slutty little mouth that much?" she asked, hoping to convince the aforementioned organ to come back and play again.

"Oh, I think about it about a dozen times a day," he admitted with a chuckle.

"Aww," she said again, and frowned in sympathy. "You know..." she said, looking back up at him with a renewed smile a moment later. "I have an idea."

"Oh dear," Dr. Sanderson said, and smirked at her.

"As a way of saying thank you," she began after giggling at his reaction. "I'll happily come by your office anytime you just can't stand it and need to make use of my mouth again. I always want another load of cum."

"God... that might actually kill me," he said with a laugh.

She grinned at him and held her gaze on him for a few more moments, studying him to see if he was open to the idea or if she'd just crossed a line. She threw caution to the wind and decided to go with it.

"Give me your cell phone," she said, holding out her hand.

He quickly reaching into a pants pocket and pulled it out, offering it to her after unlocking it, a bemused grin on his face. She stepped up close to him as she started to add herself to his contacts, then playfully offered his phone back once she'd finished.

"Text me anytime you need me," she said. "If I'm not busy with something else, I'd be happy to take care of you."

He took the phone back and slid it into his pocket, smiling widely as he did so.

"Are you sure you don't need to fuck my face before you go?" she asked, still hovering intimately closely to him. "It's been almost an hour since I've had a cock in my mouth and I'm about to burst from all this pent-up sexual energy."

In response, he stepped forward, pushing her back a step and guiding her with his right hand. The move made her turn, pushing her back against the door of her car as he slid his hand under her skirt and between her legs before she even knew what was happening. His fingers deftly plunged into her aching pussy, still soaked from her earlier efforts and almost howling for attention. Her knees went weak as he started to pump, the muffled, wet slurping sound of his fingers plunging into her pussy barely audible.

"I can't very well leave you in such dire straits, can I?" he said lowly.

Her hands went up to grab at his shirt, steadying herself as she spread her legs more to give him better access.

She wanted him to spin her around, yank her skirt up, and slam his cock home to cure the aching need she was feeling. He wasn't, though, and she even considered turning and presenting herself for him to take. That might have crossed a line with his wife, and however unlikely that idea was, she knew she couldn't chance it. She would take what she could get by way of attention.

Grunting as her pleasure was massaged higher and higher, she looked up at him in desperation and adoration in the heat of the moment, silently begging him to continue.

"There's a good girl," he said, smiling as she felt the orgasm finally arriving, her pussy clamping down angrily on his delightful fingers. She felt her knees give out, but then realized he was holding her up, his free hand easily supporting her.

Staring up at him, a brazenly wanton look on her face as her pleasure boiled over, she whimpered weakly in his grasp as his fingers began to slow. Her orgasm was brief but powerful, and she knew that she would have done anything he'd asked of her in that moment, no matter how freaky or crazy.

A few more seconds passed before he gingerly let her go, his hand sliding from between her legs. She was still regaining her senses and focus as she watched, his fingers rising up and sliding into his mouth where he sucked them clean of her ooze.

"Fuck... you taste like fucking nectar," he grunted, stepping back as she gripped the car handle behind her to keep from sliding to the ground.

A few more seconds passed before she was able to open the door, sliding in and turning to regard him as she continued to recover.

"Better?" he asked, smiling widely as he peered in.

"Much," she said, grinning weakly for a few seconds. "Are you sure I can't suck your cock again?"

He laughed, stepping back and offering a wave. "As much as I would love that, I think I still need time to recover, gorgeous. I'm gonna leave before you get me in trouble, 'Mystery-Girl,'" he said, then blew her a kiss before turning and heading toward his own vehicle.

"Bye, Dr. Sanderson," she called, forcing herself to calm down and stop trying to seduce the poor man.

She shut her door and started the car, taking a few minutes to recover from her much-needed release. She hoped that Dr. Sanderson took her offer seriously and would message her so that she could repay the favor.

Still, though... as nice as the orgasm had been, she still felt that aching need to have a cock filling her still-hungry pussy. Something just made it feel like the orgasm wasn't as fulfilling as it should have been. Once again, the thought popped into her head, refocusing her on the real objective. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Dane had better fucking be there," she said.

When she pulled in around midnight, she was irritated to see that his vehicle wasn't anywhere to be seen. Still, she held out a little hope that he was there without his truck, for whatever mysterious reason. She had her answer when she went upstairs and peeked in his room. Irritated, she immediately took a shower and rinsed off, then went to bed. As soon as she hit the sheets, she started playing with herself, bringing herself to orgasm in just a few minutes, but the pleasure was fleeting and left her feeling even more wanton, as she had after Dr. Sanderson had given her a release a little while earlier.

Her dreams were filled with sex that night. There were dozens of different sizes and shapes of dicks tormenting her fitful rest. She saw Keith's, Dr. Sanderson's, Duncan's massive member, even Dane's and Pastor Dickhead's. They came at her all together as well as individually. She was being impaled relentlessly or having them savagely rammed down her throat only to have the organs drifting away from her seconds before the orgasm.

The next morning me she woke feeling like she hadn't slept much at all and highly irritated. After pulling on a pair of panties and a long night shirt, she went downstairs to get a bite to eat and retreat back up to her room to get more rest.

Thankfully, the kitchen was empty when she got downstairs, and she busied herself with cutting up a bowl of fruit. As she grumpily cut and sliced her breakfast, she couldn't stop thinking about cocks. There was a parade of very familiar penises gallivanting around in her head. There didn't seem to be anything she could do to stop thinking about all the different cocks she'd gotten to see or play with.

"Mornin'," her dad said a minute into her angry breakfast-making session.

She grunted in response and barely acknowledged him, not wanting to open that particular book of taboo thoughts in her current state.

"Long night?" he asked.

"Just tired," she mumbled, and yawned as she glanced back.

His warm hands moved to her shoulders and began to rub, eliciting a deep groan of pleasure from within as she paused cutting the last piece of fruit.

"You work hard last night?" he asked. "I heard you get in kinda late."

"Mmm," she confirmed, nodding her head as he kneaded at her muscles.

"Well," he began, and stepped up close to wrap her in a hug. "Don't work let them work you too hard, honey. I just wanted you girls to get a job to keep you busy and teach responsibility. You don't have to work forty hours a week or anything."

The constant barrage of dicks that she was unable to stop picturing had all but ceased the moment he moved up behind her, his decidedly masculine form pressing against her backside. She could feel the strength in his arms as they squeezed around her. His presence was comforting, and yet wasn't at the same time. His ever-present scent was calming, but the subtle nudge of his bulge pushing against one of her butt cheeks was claiming all of her attention.

123456...8