All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 19'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Well ! MC you are a master craftsman at this writing lark that was one he'll of an episode I don't profess to be an expert but this reads like a fantasy out of a fantasy, if that makes any sense at all. It is one point of tension after another. I can't help thinking that Sam is suffering a sort of long term effect still from the devastating treatment meted out to her by her "friend" the rector closely followed by the rejection and humiliation heaped on her by Keith " her boyfriend ", it'll take a good man to nurse her free of these traumas. And a good writer to set this all down and maintain this characters credibility. I look forward to following this story through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

honestly this story feels like its just grasping at straws, lucky man had way more plot points to explore and it feels like this series is just being used to develop that when instead there could do be a lucky man 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty much the same old stuff with no story plot whatsoever. Alex just fucking every man she comes in contact with totally disregarding what her boyfriend, sisters or her parents for the matter think and there never are consequences. Then there is the totally fucked up Sam, who used to be the only sister with a conscious, who has been reduced to nothing more than a sex starved slut. The crossover at the bar with the cops and Duncan was just silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So it looks like Amy is the Agent Coulson of this Universe. She made an appearance in LWL and here as well when she was primarily from LM. It's very cool. I wonder how JTSOU will crossover? Also, is that the same Ben from Sam's class in the Shoot? Love it, keep em coming, Mental.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES