My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 09

Story Info
A new tactic for the photoshoot has Jake eating out.
2.1k words
4.73
17.2k
31

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two bedrooms, one bathroom. A modest living room and a kitchen, no space for a dining room. I thought back to the luxurious house Kelly and I had been sharing for the last month, which felt like a mansion compared to the cramped closet feeling of this apartment. I even thought back to mom's offer to put me up in my childhood home, and how at least there I'd have some more space than this.

It took Kelly walking up beside me and taking my hand in hers to snap me out of the trance I'd found myself in. No, this was the right space for me, for us. I squeezed her hand and turned to smile at her.

"How'd he take it?"

Kelly's grip tightened on mine ever so slightly. "About as well as we expected. He insisted that I don't need to be making porn of myself to thousands of people, and that he was happy to keep taking care of me." She looked at me, and stuck her tongue out. As playful as she was acting, I knew it was genuinely gross to her the control this man - her sponsor - had on her this whole time.

Which brought us here. A small, rundown apartment downtown. It smelled funny, it was cramped, and we had to sacrifice a lot of our possessions to move here. But... it was ours. Wholly and entirely paid for by Kelly's adequate income as a pornstar. I leaned over, kissing my sister on the lips, which she returned eagerly. With a squeeze of her hand back, I walked with her through the apartment.

"Yeah, well, this is our space now. He can screw off if he doesn't like it," I said, settling down on the living room couch. "Speaking of, you've stopped sending him pictures and stuff, right?"

Kelly sighed, taking the seat opposite me on the couch. She brought her knees up to her chest. "Yeah, but he still follows my profile. When he texts me, he sends me pictures we've posted there, telling me what he'd do to me." She shuddered, shaking her head. "He's made it clear he doesn't want me to do porn with any guy. I had to convince him that the smack on my ass wasn't anybody else..."

I grumbled, crossing my arms on top of my chest. ''What you do, and who you do it with is your business." Secretly, of course, I hoped I'd be the person she'd do stuff with. The blowjob from a couple weeks ago seemed to fill our lives together with an awkward energy: we were much more tactile and affectionate toward each other, constantly running our fingers over each other and kissing and the like. But even though we were both clearly turned on, we hadn't done anything with each other since then. Even during our photoshoots we'd remained strictly PG-13 in our behavior, though we'd both rushed off to our separate rooms as often as possible to relieve ourselves.

Of course, that wasn't exactly an option anymore. Sure, the apartment had two bedrooms, but we still needed a room for KelTheBelle's stuff. So while one room was decorated and stocked for her porn career, that left only one bedroom remaining for the two of us. So for the last week, we haven't had any private spaces to take care of our needs.

I looked up at Kelly, realizing we'd both wandered off in thought. "We still have today's photoshoot to do so we have stuff to upload all week." She nodded her agreement, and started to get up before I waved her back down onto the couch. "Hang on," I continued. "What if... well, what if we celebrated the new place by showing the world that KelTheBelle has a new boyfriend?" My throat tightened as I said the words, and I tried to keep as casual as possible.

Kelly looked at me like I was crazy. "I don't have a boyfriend," she stated coolly. "But... I suppose KelTheBelle might have found someone to mess around with. I doubt my sponsor would like that very much... but... well, fuck him, I guess."

I smiled at my sister, taking her by the hand and leading her to our new office. It was a little smaller than before at the house, so some furniture had to be rearranged. Still, all the important stuff was here, and Kelly quickly got to work putting on her makeup and clothes for today's session. I frowned, turning away to the camera equipment that was kept under the bed. As much as I loved to watch her get ready, I had my own work to do.

We tried to keep this room looking like a bedroom as much as possible in case our mom ever came by and we had to claim this was Kelly's space. But that had the downside of needing to set up our equipment every time we wanted to use the room for its actual purpose. Still, I was getting used to where to place the cameras and lights for the best angles, given what we typically did. But today wasn't going to be typical, so I did my best to predict what was going to happen.

Once I finished, I turned to see Kelly sitting in her chair, her transformation into KelTheBelle complete. Her makeup was heavier than she usually wore it, though it wasn't entering into the slutty territory. Given that and the form fitting silk dress she was wearing, it looked like KelTheBelle had just come home from her night out.

"I was thinking, if this is your first time on camera, it better look like I just picked you up, hmm?" Kelly gave me a grin, winking at me as her longer lashes fluttered. I chuckled but she continued before I could speak. "So, what are you planning on doing? I don't think I'm ready for... you know..."

I nodded, guiding Kelly to the bed. "Neither am I. But I was thinking I would surprise you as we go. More genuine reactions then, ya know?" Kelly sighed in relief, before taking up a pose on the bed. I went around to each of the cameras, setting them up to keep taking pictures on a thirty second timer each. And then, I watched.

It turned out Kelly needed very little direction in posing. She'd just hold each position as she came up with it for a minute or two, looking around at all the cameras to make sure they each got a good look at her face and the particular sultry expression she had chosen, and then moved on to another pose. She clearly knew her stuff, and while she didn't comment on it I could tell she was using the bulge in my pants as a metric of how well she was doing.

After we got enough pics of Kelly laying this way and that on the bed, I stepped forward to the foot of the bed. We both knew I was visible to the cameras now so Kelly stopped moving and looked at me. While we could delete the pictures I was in, it was still unusual for me to enter the shot. I smirked as I pushed Kelly's legs apart, her tight dress riding up and revealing the thong she was wearing. A blush rushed across her face, and I ducked out of the way of the cameras for the next shot. If it went according to plan, the only sign of my presence would be my hands at her ankles, holding her legs apart.

Kelly, for her part, only laid there exposed without doing anything for a single round of photographs. Nearly immediately, she was back in her role of the star, and she was twisting at her hips with her hands covering her crotch. As the pictures went on she relaxed, and with a coy smile played at the waistband of her thong. Time for me to step in again, as I laid on the bed between my sister's legs, pulling her underwear down. She resisted for a moment - acting for the camera - before surrendering and letting me pull them down completely.

I took a moment, stunned at the sight before me. I'd been looking at pictures of Kelly in varying states of nudity for a month now, but I hadn't gotten so close to the real thing yet. But... here it was. Her mound glistened slightly, and I could see my sister's heartbeat twitching through her clit as it poked ever so slightly out from between her full, round lips. Kelly was breathing hard, and a quick glance up showed me she was biting her lip in anticipation.

I inhaled deeply, before slowly blowing out cool air between pursed lips. I let it run over my sister's pussy, and she squirmed and shivered across the bed. My hands held her hips down, not letting her escape my gentle treatment of her sex. Her whimpers filled the air, and I was glad that the camera pointed at her top half was recording in both video and sound.

It was time for the moment of truth. I took another look up at Kelly as I smiled, and while she looked confused, she still smiled back at me. I lowered my lips to her pussy and kissed softly. I explored every inch of her soft mound through gentle kisses as I let her fragrance fill my nose. It was tantalizing, hypnotizing even, and I couldn't help but to lightly flick my tongue out and have a taste.

My tongue parted her plush labia and collected a sample of the heavy juices my sister was producing. I tightened my grip on her hips in response to her squirms - my only conscious recognition of the effect this was having on her. Kelly's nectar was... divine. With my past girlfriends, I'd never been much into eating them out. But Kelly was different; she tasted sweet like fruit, and my tongue found its way back into her like a serpent crawling into its den. Despite my tongue's limited reach, I explored her sex, paying attention to every nook and cranny as well as to Kelly's responses.

A hitched breath here, a twitch of her legs, the way her fingers curled through my hair. She writhed beneath me, my own sister grinding her hips on my face as I brought her closer to orgasm. She was whimpering softly, which only increased to sharp gasps as I turned my attention to her clit. Wrapping my lips around it, I felt it's erratic twitching. After long moments had passed, I started switching between flicking my tongue against it and sucking softly. Kelly's gasps became barely a sensical babble as she begged for me to keep going, which I was delighted to indulge.

"Jake... Jake... Jake!~" My sister was crying out my name as she came. I held her hips in place - partially to keep pleasing her, and partially to keep her in the gaze of the cameras - but otherwise let her shake and twitch across the whole bed. Only once her slender figure had slumped back against the sheets did I get back up, admiring my handiwork. Kelly's soft body glistened with sweat, and her nipples were pebbles sitting atop her breasts. I looked down at her pussy, red and swollen with all the sucking and attention, and felt a surge of pride.

I did this. I made my sister cum.

"Hey, Kelly. Doing ok?" I walked around the room, shutting off the cameras. That was enough content, certainly. We'd have to edit it all to hide myself, but otherwise we should be taken care of for the week. I realized my sister still hadn't responded.

I glanced at her and sighed. "And they say guys fall asleep after sex?" I chuckled, standing over my sleeping sister. There was no way I'd be able to remove her makeup or her wig without waking her, and with all the lights in the room she surely wouldn't sleep well for long. I sighed to myself, sliding my arms under her and carrying her against my chest. She curled up against me as I carried her to our shared bedroom - at least I'd be able to get her tucked into a more comfortable, real bed than the one for photoshoots.

Kelly yawned and stirred, kissing me on the cheek as I carried her. "I love you, Jake," she whispered.

My heart tingled as she said it, and as I tucked her in I smiled down at her. "I love you too, Kelly. So much."