My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 10

Story Info
Someone comes to collect 'their girl'.
1.8k words
4.64
9.3k
25

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not doing that... Knock it off, you can't force me to do anything, that wasn't our deal."

I rolled over onto my side, drawn like a magnet to the source of the arguing. Kelly turned and frowned, before clicking off the phone, cutting whoever it was off mid-sentence. The look on her face was stressed about whatever the call was. I quickly shuffled to a sitting up position, reaching out to her.

"Jake--" Kelly started, but I beat her to it. My lips were against hers, and almost immediately she was kissing me back. Her soft lips parted for my tongue to meet hers, and my hands wandered over her sides and back. I pulled her onto my lap slowly throughout the kiss, my hands holding her ass.

"Hah... well, you sure know how to make my day better," she chuckled, looking me up and down, her eyes lingering on my waist. I followed her gaze and sighed.

"Look... I just woke up, and I only took care of you last night... I mean! Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just... well..."

Kelly just giggled, putting a finger to my lips. Perfectly on cue, I fell silent, anxious to be judged. Here was this beautiful girl, slowly wrapping her fingers around my shaft. "I've always wondered what it's like to wake up with morning wood..."

She pushed my legs open so that she could sit between them, my cock standing erect between our crotches. Her hand slid up and down my length, with her thumb paying special attention to the tip. My breathing deepened as she continued to play with me, but I couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong.

"Kelly, the phone call-" I gasped as she suddenly grabbed my dick with a tight squeeze. The look in her eyes could kill, and without letting up on her grip she continued stroking. "I... I just want to make sure you're ok..."

"It was that asshole," Kelly muttered under her breath. Her strokes became rough and aggressive, tugging and squishing my cock with each angered thrust. I understood who she meant immediately, though I didn't know what to say to help ease the situation - or her grip on my cock.

"L-look, take it easy..." I pleaded, whimpering a little as Kelly kept up the furious jacking off. If anything, telling my sister to calm down was a mistake, as she began to jack me off faster and harder. Somehow, despite the discomfort that was bordering on almost pain, I wasn't getting soft. If anything, my shaft throbbed in her grip, begging for release.

Minutes passed with our panting the only thing breaking the silence, before Kelly started to slow down again. "I'm yours," she stated, almost too calmly for how she'd been acting. "And you're mine. Don't forget that." I gulped, nodding my agreement. My sister, claiming me and giving herself to me, while stroking my cock? Fuck, it was too much to handle, and I fell back against the bed. A loud groan rattled through my throat as I sprayed both of us with my cum. Shot after shot fired through the air in random directions thanks to my sister's death grip on my shaft. I winced as a thick rope hit my sister in the face, running across an eye and down her cheek to her lips.

Finally Kelly let go of me, and a final weak spurt of cum pushed out of my dick and coated her fingers - and my lap - with white seed. Kelly looked at me, as best as she could with half her face covered in the sticky fluids and chuckled. She climbed off the bed, heading to the bathroom. Dazed and slightly confused about everything that had been happening this morning, I followed.

"So... sis..."

Kelly sighed, wiping her face off with a wet towel before hopping in the shower. "He wants my underwear, so I told him to pound sand." She said it so matter-of-factly, like there was nothing more to be talked about on this point.

I stayed silent while she started the water running, listening to the percussive rain of the shower. An idea occurred to me, but I wasn't sure if Kelly would be interested. "Hey... what part of his request did you not like?"

Kelly's head pushed through the curtain gap to glare at me. For a second I marveled at the way her hair, dark and wet, clung to her head. Only a moment though, before she spoke. "It's obvious, isn't it?"

"Yeah, well, I was just thinking... what if we sold your underwear to your fans? We've got what, a couple thousand followers? Make it a special reward or something, like a lottery for your highest paying fans?"

The pause that filled the air was uncomfortable, and it continued even after Kelly ducked back into the shower. I sat down on the edge of the counter, wiping myself off with the same towel she had. After I was done, Kelly was still silently showering, cleaning both last night's fun and this morning's from her body. Finally, the water turned off, and she stepped out.

Kelly's body glistened, every droplet sprinkled across her skin sparkling with the bathroom light. She quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body, nodding at me. "Fine."

"..." I looked at her confused, my breath held. "Fine... we'll raffle off your underwear?"

She groaned, and shook her head. "It sounds so gross. Just imagining those guys with my underwear, and the things they'll be doing with it..."

I nodded sympathetically, hopping off the counter and heading to the bedroom again with Kelly. "Well, if it makes you feel better, they're almost certainly already doing those things to your pictures..." While we talked, I got dressed, feeling awkward standing naked, cock swinging in the wind for my sister to see.

With a sigh, Kelly walked over to her hamper and started digging. "I really don't want to think about that." Without any warning, there were suddenly panties flying through the air at me. I ducked away as they landed on the bed.

"You're getting rid of all of these?" I asked, holding one up at arm's length.

"What? You don't want to buy me new underwear?" I looked up to find Kelly smirking at me. The way she was bent over was exposing her sex to me, and after a moment she realized I was staring. She jumped up, frowning. Apparently, it just dawned on her that she was the only one currently naked, and the unfairness of the situation was written across her face. "Look, it'd make us money, right? That's the goal here. So let's do it."

I looked at the pile of panties, then back at my sister. "This feels crazy," I mumbled. Carrying the armful of underwear to the office, I set them down on the bed again. This would take a photoshoot - and some strategic selling - to get people to shell out for some used underwear. I chuckled; who'd have thought I should have also taken some business classes in college.

I tried to focus on the task at hand, but it was difficult. The room was filled with the smell of Kelly's sex. Either she picked some particularly fragrant samples for this, or she was just naturally always this aroused. The thought of my own sister's wet and needy pussy soaking into these panties painted a vivid picture in my head, and within seconds I was erect. I swallowed hard, looking back out of the office. No sign of my sister.

I turned back to the pile, and spread out the underwear before spotting something that made me freeze. The black thong from the night before, when I ate out Kelly on camera, was laying there. My heart started slamming against the walls of my chest, and I picked it up gingerly as though it might bite me. It was still wet, hanging heavy off my fingers. Slowly, I raised it up to my nose and took a cautious sniff.

If I'd thought Kelly was delicious-smelling last night, this was simply intoxicating. I found myself taking deeper and deeper breaths, getting lightheaded off the aroma. So many notes, so much depth and complexity. The soft, coconut smell of her body wash was mingling with the salt of her sweat. The earthy musk of her sex, along with the sweet and fruity tang of her juices. Every breath seemed to reveal more, and I was happy to dine on it.

I heard motion in the apartment and panicked. I spun around, clenching the thong in my grip as though I refused to give it up to anyone, even their rightful owner. Fortunately, Kelly wasn't coming into the office. Pans clattered in the kitchen; she must have been making breakfast. A pang of guilt surged through me, and I looked at the work ahead of me on the bed. She was out making us breakfast while I was sniffing her underwear like some kind of teenage pervert. Still...

Still, I couldn't let go, I couldn't bear the thought of giving up this delectable treasure to someone else. I sighed, and shoved my fist with the balled up thong down the front of my pants. After a little bit of shuffling, I managed to find room for it essentially wrapped around my throbbing cock. I stood and panted for a long moment, before grabbing my camera. Kelly surely wouldn't notice that I wouldn't be taking pictures of just one pair of underwear. And even if she did, what would she say, or do about it?

No, I deserved to keep this one, I reasoned as I took the pictures, strategically laying each article at the top near the pillows to frame them nicely on the bed for the shots. Even as I got to work creating the posts and the public announcement of the raffle, my throbbing cock kept rubbing against the stolen thong and I sighed, satisfied with my decision.

By the time Kelly called out to me for breakfast, I'd finished my work on the computer and already saw our fans increasing their subscription amount to try and get the best odds of getting her underwear. I walked out of the office, happy with how everything was going, when suddenly, there was a loud pounding at the door that shook our entire apartment. I glanced at my sister, who was wearing nothing more than an apron, and gestured for her to run to put on clothes. Once she had fled to make herself decent, I opened the door, and found myself face to face with a mountain of a man.

"So, you're the one fucking with my girl, huh?"