My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 15

Story Info
Jake and Kelly hurry to take care of their building needs.
1.8k words
4.73
8.9k
22

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drive. Faster."

I glanced over at Kelly, and the glare on her face gave me all the context I needed. Hurry up, or she'd take what she wanted while I was still driving. I pulled into a parking lot of an old, abandoned grocery store and pulled around to the back into the loading bay area. I'd never seen anyone around here in all the years I've lived in this area, so I figured it would be safe.

I barely had time to put the car into park before Kelly was already stripping naked in her seat. I unbuckled, turning to watch my sister disrobe. It seemed like within the blink of an eye, she was already naked, shedding her dress and sitting in her seat facing me.

"Shouldn't we talk about how it went with mom catching us?"

Kelly let out a sound somewhat akin to a growl, and hopped on top of the center console. Her hands grabbed at the shirt I was wearing. "What's there to say? She seems fine with it," she barely panted out, her hands ripping open my shirt as if possessed by some kind of succubus.

"Ah-- hey!" I cried out, mourning the loss of my fanciest shirt. I watched her attention turn south toward my pants, and decided to take over before she could ruin anything else I was wearing. Undoing my belt and pants, I pushed them off. "I mean, she definitely wanted to talk to us more in the future, and we need to figure out what we want to tell her. Like, we can't just tell her we're fucking, right?"

The moment my pants were down around my ankles, Kelly jumped from the divider and onto my lap. The warmth and wetness of her pussy against my cock distracted me, leaving me unprepared for the full, openmouthed kiss she attacked me with. Her hands found their way to the sides of my head, holding onto me as we made out, our tongues fiercely dueling to find their own way into each other's mouths. My hands cupped my sister's ass, holding her to my lap as she ground back and forth, writhing on my cock that was quickly becoming erect.

"Fuck..." I panted, gasping for air.

Kelly smirked at me. "Exactly. Now, stop talking about mom, ok? I don't want you thinking about her while we fuck, or anyone else for that matter." Her fingers gently pressed against the underside of her bare breasts, bouncing and jiggling the perky flesh. "Just me, got it?"

I couldn't help it but to stare at my sister's assets, nodding feebly at her question. She let her breasts drop, quivering ripples sent through the skin. I slid my hands up her sides, cupping the orbs. Even just holding her breasts, I could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and seeing her lick her lips I knew she was more turned on than ever before. My thumbs brushed against her nipples - hard and proud, they sprung back against my digit as I played with them. I could feel my sister shifting around on my lap, humping at me fervently.

I fumbled a hand down to my side, awkwardly reaching for the seat recliner lever. It finally caught in my fingers and I pulled it, and haphazardly we both fell backwards, Kelly leaning over me. She'd slid forward, her slit lined up with my cock. "Wo-oah there," she moaned, sitting back up. My swollen tip pushed against her folds, forcing itself in like it had a mind of its own. Kelly's gyrations as she danced and rocked on my lap drove my cock deeper into her, penetrating her tight sex.

"Fuck..." A groan rumbled from my throat. "Don't be too eager," I warned.

Kelly looked into my eyes, mischievous. "Oh? Why not?" She lifted off me, giving me a slight break from her stimulation before driving back down onto my shaft. "I didn't get a break with the toy, you know. You got me all worked up."

"Th-that wasn't my fault!" My hands gripped Kelly's sides as my breath became ragged. "Kelly, it's too much... I'm going to cum already..." With an immature whine, Kelly sat down on me, forcing me into her deepest depths. I throbbed, twitching inside her but I held off on any release. I glared at her, once I recovered enough to do so, and shook my head.

Before I could say anything, though, Kelly had her fingers to my lips. "If you're going to tell me what to do, you better just take charge of everything tonight."

I held my tongue, knowing I shouldn't bring up my plans for the evening right now. They were probably ruined anyway, given how dinner ended up going. But, I figured I could still make tonight memorable for Kelly here and now. Holding tight to her firm torso, I pushed Kelly into the passenger seat again, following close behind her. I pulled the reclining lever on this seat as well, forcing it nearly horizontal into what would be our mating bed. Kelly, face down on the seat, let out a moan of pleasure.

"Be careful what you ask for, sis..." I whispered into her ear, biting gently down on it. She whimpered softly, and I pressed my cock against her ass cheeks. She mewled and squirmed, clearly desperate to have me back inside of her again.

I pulled back to create some space before pushing my hips toward her. The head of my cock lined up perfectly with her needy pussy and slid in with little resistance. I stayed still in her while feeling her smooth, wet skin envelop my meat. Kelly panted heavily, drooling a little out the corner of her mouth.

I rocked back and forth, slowly. By this point I was as excited as my sister; it was hard not to jackhammer away at her until we both exploded in ecstasy. I held back, making sure to push deep into her core until I bottomed out, knowing she would feel full and sated until I pulled out again. Her whimpers matched my rhythm: quiet cooes and short pulses of breath when I reached the peak of my thrust contrasting with loud whines and moans when I left her slit vacated.

I noticed the intruder to our private space, and for a moment I froze. Lights moving through the parking lot. Kelly immediately started protesting again, unaware of the very real danger we were in, but I slipped a hand forward around her throat. Immediately, my sister stilled, eyes rolled back in pleasure as she gave a satisfied moan.

"Kelly, there's someone out there," I whispered. I felt her pull her head back to listen, and I kept my hand around her throat. I could feel the panic race through her body as every muscle tensed - even the ones around my cock. I hushed her softly. "It's ok, we're pretty well hidden. Just don't make a sound, no matter what, ok?"

She looked back at me with a sharp, almost angry expression that surely meant 'what the fuck are you about to do', though I supposed it could also mean 'you better not stop fucking me'. I chuckled, deciding to honor the second interpretation. My fingers squeezed her throat as I began rocking my hips back and forth faster than before.

Kelly slumped her face forward into the headrest, eyes squeezed shut as her tongue fell out of her parted lips. I fucked her hard, feeling her body shake under mine. I could tell she was already orgasming. Was it the thrill of almost being caught fucking her brother in a public space? Was it the way I held onto her, fucking her like I was using her? Was it the intense stimulation she'd been through all day, first with our photoshoot, then with the remote vibrator, and now this?

Fuck, it was getting too much for me, too. My sister hadn't stopped cumming, her body shaking and twitching in waves as the pleasure throughout her surely peaked and subsided. Every muscle of hers was squeezing and twitching, and I felt that nowhere as strongly as in her pussy. If it had begun trying to consciously milk me, it wouldn't have felt any different. My grip tightened on my sister's ass and neck, and I lost control.

I came, hard. For a moment, all I could feel and focus on was my sister's pussy and my cock shoved deep inside. I could feel every inch as if it were my whole body, and the explosive pressure building up inside me. For the second time today, I had fucked my sister raw and planted my seed deep inside her. I could feel the pressure build inside her pussy as my cum, with nowhere to escape, was forced past her cervix and into her womb.

This was it, my pleasure-addled brain convinced me. I was knocking her up. I had bred my sister. Of course, there wasn't any actual evidence to prove that was the case, but I was too far gone to care. The two of us throbbed and shook, wringing every last ounce of pleasure out of our mutual orgasms until finally I collapsed beside her back into my own seat.

Kelly stirred before I did, as when I came to I was looking over at my sister smiling at me. "You back to the land of the living?" To my confused expression, she continued, "You kinda passed out. Was getting worried about you, but I figured you just needed a second. So did I."

I chuckled softly, slowly sitting up. My head pounded as I slowly looked around the cab of my truck. We'd fogged up the windows pretty well, leaving us isolated in our little cocoon. I quickly pulled up my pants and fastened my belt back together, glancing at Kelly.

"Are you... Going to put anything on?"

"What? Don't want something to look at on the way home? Besides, I didn't bring anything other than that dress."

I eyed up my sister sitting there in her birthday suit and shrugged. "Alright, that's your problem," I chuckled at her. She rolled her eyes and fastened her seat belt, separating her bare breasts. I ogled her for a moment, and fortunately she didn't seem to mind.

Starting the car, the windows quickly defogged. The outside world was revealed to us, and we found ourselves in the midst of a pair of parked cars. They too were rocking and bouncing rhythmically. Kelly and I shared a look - apparently those lights we saw earlier were strangers joining us for an impromptu orgy of sorts.

I quickly drove us out of there, making our way home. I remembered the plans I made, and looked at my sister. With everything that happened, with how this night ended up going, was it still the right time? I thought back to the conviction I felt when I came in her, and resolved to myself that tonight was the night.