My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 14

Story Info
Jake and Kelly have to confront their mother.
1.8k words
4.69
8k
23

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed, and turned to face our mom. 'What the fuck are you doing?' Now, no longer in the public spotlight of the restaurant, she was furious. Or, perhaps, that was because she just caught her only son and daughter making out in public. I looked her up and down, taking her in properly for a moment. She was dressed up, which made the guy she'd gone back to even more confusing.

Wait a second, I realized. She shouldn't even be here. She lived clear across the country, easily a full day of flying - longer by car - away. "What are you doing here? I didn't know you were planning to visit," I asked, confused.

"It's a business trip," our mother curtly responded, the words quick. Almost, rehearsed. Stranger and stranger.

"Well..." I started, unsure of how to continue the conversation. "I don't think you need to worry about what is up between me and Kelly." I turned to Kelly, jerking my head toward the parking lot. "Let's just get out of here." As we turned away, I felt a hand grab my arm, gripping tightly. I shrugged it off, but it persisted and grabbed hold of me again. I turned back to find our mom on the verge of tears.

"You're both dressed up, at a fancy restaurant, holding hands... making out." She took a deep breath. "Are you... on a date?"

I could feel my head about to shake 'no', but at the last moment I froze. I felt not only mom's gaze on me, but also Kelly's. I couldn't lie, even if it was the smart thing, and say I wasn't on a date with my sister. "Yeah... I guess we are..." I mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Did... I do something wrong? For you two... to end up like this?"

The question took my breath away, and I paused in my tracks. Kelly clung to my side, her breath heavy and ragged in my ear. I glanced at her, watching her bite her lip aggressively. She was fighting the insistent buildup of the broken vibrator that was still in her, trying her best not to cum in front of mom. I needed to wrap this up quickly, though something told me that was easier said than done.

"You didn't do anything wrong, mom." I sighed, rubbing my temple. "You wouldn't be asking me this if I started being with a childhood friend, someone I grew up around. Why does this have to be different?"

She sputtered, gesturing between the two of us. "Because... well... because you're siblings! You're related!"

I nodded, gesturing toward Kelly. "Yeah. The person who knows me best in the world, who would do anything to take care of me, who took me in entirely on her dime... what a shocker we'd get closer and closer, especially after--" I cut myself off, internally cursing myself.

My mother was immediately curious, looking between the two of us. "Do I want to know, 'after' what?"

Kelly let out a moan, seemingly without realizing it, as she opened her mouth to jump into the conversation. "Jake... protected me... he saved me, mom." She yelped as the buzzing got a bit louder - surely audible to our mother now - and clung to me tightly as though to encourage me to finish the story.

I looked my mom in the eyes. How to tell her everything that was going on? I guess, just from the beginning, like I would any other story. "You know that big fancy house Kelly lived in? The one I moved in to?" Our mother nodded, waiting for more details and something new to her. "Well, the reason Kelly was able to afford that was she had this guy paying for everything for her. Her house, her car, her clothes... everything. Except this guy was an asshole and wanted nudes of her and stuff to keep paying for everything, so Kelly decided to make some money selling nudes on the internet for random other people to pay her, so she wasn't dependent on this one asshole."

I paused for a moment, letting her take everything in. She tilted her head a few times, as if pondering the information. She gestured for me to continue.

"Well, when I moved in, I kinda... discovered that she was making porn of herself, and when she explained why, I started helping her with the photography and marketing and stuff, so that she'd make more money. Well, it really took off, and then the asshole guy wasn't happy about not being needed, so he tried to kidnap Kelly. So, I tried to fight him off--"

"Jake got beat up, a lot," Kelly interjected, to which I glared at her for a moment. Like, come on, mom didn't have to know I was that weak and pathetic.

"--Yeah, ok, he beat me up, but I called the cops and didn't let him get to Kelly. He's currently in jail, and we're ok. And now, thanks to Kelly's... adult content business, we've got enough money to live comfortably; even enough to come to a fancy restaurant like this. So... we've kinda just gotten closer and closer. Even..." I snuck a peek at my sister, "I don't know, we're a bit of a thing now."

Mom took a step back, looking us up and down. It looked like she was judging us, being critical of the life we'd been living. Finally, she sighed, shaking her head. "I really fucked up, huh?" I looked over at Kelly to find her as stunned as I was. "The money problems, this... stalker guy... everything. I should've been there to support you both, instead my son was beaten to a pulp and my daughter had to sell her body..."

I shook my head, and stepped forward toward our mom, Kelly following. I put my arms out, and mom quickly embraced the both of us, squeezing us close to her chest. "Look, mom... we just... couldn't tell you. How does someone tell their mom they're making porn? Or that they're starting to be with their brother?" Kelly softly whispered, trying to reassure her.

Mom pulled back, still holding onto us, and I looked back into our mom's eyes and was surprised to find a softness there. "You guys have been taking care of each other, huh?" I was stunned, my mouth opening and closing like a dazed fish. The silence was filled with another subconscious moan by Kelly that none of us really registered happening. "I mean... you fought for her," she said to me, before turning to Kelly, "and you've put yourself out there to provide for the both of you. You've been a team."

I glanced over at Kelly, and she looked back at me just as confused as I'm sure I felt. It can't be this easy, I thought, turning back to mom. "Yeah, that's exactly how it's been. That's why... that's why I love her mom; why we love each other."

Mom sighed, nodding. "I... I guess that makes sense." She stood awkwardly for a moment, before squeezing us both up into a tight hug again, squeezing the life out of us. We all held each other in the parking lot for a long time, feeling the cool night's air create a chill in our skin that made us want to huddle even closer.

I glanced around, curious if anyone had paid attention to our conversation, only to find that strange man standing a distance away, watching the scene unfold with curiosity. He looked far enough away that he surely hadn't heard anything - at least, not the confessions of my sister making porn or that we were an item. Our mother followed my gaze and sighed, waving over the guy. He awkwardly made his way over, joining us as we broke up our hug.

"Kids? I want you to meet my boss," mom said, blushing.

"Boss? Is that all I am tonight?" The man chuckled, giving an awkward wave. "Hi kids. Uh... I have a feeling your mom is going to have a lot to fill me in on later, but it's nice to meet you guys."

Kelly and I each gave a halfhearted 'hello' and 'nice to meet you' to him. It was obvious that our mom was boning her boss. It felt weird, knowing mom would go for that, but at the same time I knew we shouldn't be judging given our own relationship.

"So, were you just traveling for business, or were you going to visit?" I left the question open, not sure what my mom's true purpose in town was.

"Mostly for business, though I went by your house today, and some other people were living there? I was going to call you and ask about it, but I wanted it to be a surprise that I was here, and then we had our dinner date..."

"Oh, we moved... that guy I was telling you about? He owned the house, so we found an apartment."

"Oh, well I'd love to see it."

The conversation fizzled out, and I became acutely aware of how badly Kelly was squirming. She needed to get out of this situation, immediately. I turned back to mom and the random man, spying their clasped hands together. They were... cute, in their own way. I smiled, giving a slight tilt of the head. "We ought to get out of here. It's been a long day, you know?"

Mom took me by the arm again, looking me dead in the eyes. "We're going to talk more about this, don't think you've completely gotten away. But... I don't see the harm in waiting a day or two for that talk. Let's get coffee, the three of us, and sort this out." She ended with a smile, and a soft nod. It seemed we had her approval, at least until we discussed this more. What more could we want?

"Deal." I gently pulled out of my mom's grip, escorting Kelly to my truck.

"Love you mom!" I called out.

"L-L-Love you mom!" Kelly stammered, barely able to stand, let alone walk and talk at the same time.

We slipped into the truck, and the moment the doors were closed Kelly let out a moan. It started quiet, her fingers twitching, before her whole body was shaking and she was practically yelling. I watched, worried if she was ok, as she leaned back, her hips thrusting into the air. Out popped the vibrator, wet and glistening as it landed on the dash of my truck along with a healthy spray of fluids.

"Fucking fuck!" Kelly yelled, collapsing back into her seat, covered in sweat and panting heavily. She looked at me, biting her lip. "Don't ever make me edge that long again, fuck!" She grinned, shaking her head, her hair messed up from writhing around during her orgasm. She gestured limply out of the car, and turned to me.

"You better find somewhere quiet as fast as you can, because I'm fucking your brains out in five minutes one way or another."

I don't think I've ever driven that fast in my life as I did right then.