My Sister Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom is watching with fascination as her finger gets busier on her pussy and that causes her own orgasm. As all three of them come down from their frantic work, John rolls off his sister and lays on his back beside her. His cock is still hard so Mom crawls to it, with her back to him, and engulfs it in her pussy in a reverse cowboy position. In full view of her pussy and asshole, she fucks him with sudden passion he's never seen in his Mom.

As she leans on his legs, her asshole comes into his focus and he wonders if she's doing that deliberately, or for another reason. Either way, he reaches to her ass and caresses her cheeks, then goes to her asshole as she moans louder. He adds more pressure to her sensitive hole and she moans even louder.

What do you know. Mom likes anal too. He should've known Mandi got it from her, but it didn't register with him. He's ready for her anal adventure, but Mandi is still catching up to herself so he locates the lube and coats his thumb.

Reaching for her asshole, he pressures it and his thumb slides right in. Mom has prepared herself for his intrusion, hoping he would get the hint. He pushes his thumb all the way in and Mom moans like never before as she bangs her pussy on his cock.

An orgasm hits her when his thumb enters her asshole as she moans louder and louder. He removes his thumb and she comes off his cock after one strong orgasm, wanting to rest. She lays next to him, catching her breath and collecting her thoughts.

"I should have known Mandi got her interest in back door sex from you, but I didn't connect the dots until now," John says, talking to Mom.

"Yeah, you're probably right about that. Your Dad fucked me in the ass as much as he did my pussy. I loved it then and still do to this day. It's been dormant the last couple years, but it's awake and ready for action now," Mom says.

"I remember when you and Dad had sex at night. I would go to John and he would cuddle me until you finished, then I returned to my room. He never caressed me, but I wished he did many times," Mandi says.

"I didn't caress her cause I didn't want to start something I knew I couldn't finish, hard on and all, so I let it go and just held her tight. Every time she came in, she gave me a hard on. I could feel her body under her pj's too. It was torture for me, but I got through it without damage to my ego," he says, smiling.

"I'm glad you did, but I still wished you caressed me back then," Mandi says.

"Sorry, Sis. If I could've got my head out of my ass back then and knew that's what you wanted me to do, I would have."

"Water under the bridge now kids. You're both adults so you can pretty much do what you want," Mom injects.

"Speaking of that, Mom can you tell me why you decided to ignore the sibling taboo and tell your daughter to fuck your son? Not that I mind," John asks.

"I think you already know the answer, but I promised your sister her Dad and I would give her a good sex education when she turned 18, but when Dad died, I lost the most important part of her education. I thought about replacing him, but couldn't find a suitable partner I trusted with my daughter. That led me to think outside the box, which turned out to be her brother," Mom says.

"Yeah, you're right. I should have thought before I asked. So you have no problems fucking your son or daughter?" John asks.

"Not anymore. I can't think of a better way to introduce both of you into a happy sex life like your Dad and I had."

"Thanks Mom. It's a satisfying thought, knowing you love us."

Mom smiles and cuddles to her son, knowing she can get sex back in her life. Mandi is happy and does the same as her feelings for her brother are getting stronger.

Because they're close to his reach, he caresses both butts and accidently slips his fingers into the crack and rubs both assholes as they squirm, smile and enjoy the feelings.

The remainder of the day, they engage several times and by nightfall, they're worn out. They do manage to break for dinner that evening and shower before sleep, but when their heads hit the pillow, the lights go off.

* * * * *

In the morning, John is surprised that he wakes up alone in bed. The girls are nowhere to be seen and he's wondering where they are. He gets off the bed, goes to the bathroom to relieve his morning wood, then heads out to find them.

In the livingroom, the two naked girls are talking and Mandi is shedding a serious amount of tears. As soon as Mandi hears him approaching, she gets up, runs to him and holds him tight as hell as her tears run down his chest. She wraps her arms and legs around him and he embraces her so she feels the love.

"Sis, what's wrong?"

Mom gets up, joins them, then drags them to the livingroom to talk. He sits on the sofa and Mandi moves to lay across his lap with her arms wrapping behind his back. She cuddles to her brother like a sniveling ten year old and is somber, tears still in her eyes. John wraps his sister in his arms and holds her tight as Mom starts the conversation.

"Your sister strongly thinks she's in love with her brother and it both bothers her and elates her. She's torn between her feelings for you," Mom informs him.

"Sis, is that true?" he asks.

She nods her head, but she isn't in a good position for him to talk to her about such an emotional thing.

"Mandi, I need you to sit where I can look at you please. Will you sit on my lap and face me?"

Slowly, she gets up and straddles his lap, facing him. Her pussy opens wide, her tits bounce proudly before him and he can't help but notice, not that he intends to do anything about it. She leans in and gives him a hug and he returns it tight, letting her know he's not mad at her. Still, her tits are burning into his chest and he's okay with that. Advantage - Mandi.

"Do you know what infatuation is, Sis?" he asks.

She shakes her head.

"Infatuation is an intense, but short-lived passion for something. I'm thinking that is what is happening to you. Yesterday you were fine. Today you're not. What do you think about that, Sis?"

"I don't know," she mumbles weakly in a whiney voice. "All I know is I love my brother beyond brotherly love."

"Mom, are you okay if she is in love with me?"

"Mixed feelings, Son. I'm not sure at this point. How are you feeling now that you know your sister is in love with you?"

"I know my sister is a HOTTIE and I also know some guy is going to come along and sweep her off her feet. Time will tell her that now that she has opened up some. I love my sister and always will, but right now, I will help her through this. I won't stop lovin' you, Sis, and I will always be there for you. I promise. Let's sit on this for a week or so and see how you feel then. Okay?" he questions.

She nods, then hugs him tight as he pulls her body as close to him as he can get her. She still has tears in her eyes and he holds and comforts her with his hands roaming her back.

The sudden sound of silence is deafening, so he does a little thinking to brighten her day that has gotten off to a not so good start.

"I'm thinking about the other morning when you came into my room and put your ass in my face. It was a total shock. If you could have seen the resulting expression on my face, you would have laughed your ass off."

She backs away and chuckles, then giggles, which turns to laughing a few seconds later. While she's laughing, he tickles the shit out of her and she squirms to get away from him, unsuccessfully. As she gives up, he pulls his naked sister into his naked body and holds her tight as the seriousness of her emotions slowly fades away.

She reaches for his limp cock and strokes it, hoping to get some starch in it. When Mom sees what she's doing, she gets up and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast, shaking her head at what she just witnessed from her Son. A smart move on his part.

Mandi is getting horny by the second and goes after his cock as it grows in her grip. Advantage -- John.

Sitting on his lap, her pussy is not far from his cock so she lifts up, aims it and sits on it, even though it's not at full length yet. John slides down to the edge of the sofa and gives her everything she wants from his cock. She bounces on it with short strokes as it grows and grows inside her to full hardness, to which she feels a whole different side of euphoria.

His sister is feeling better and it shows by her actions as she continues bouncing on his cock. Her moans are getting louder and louder as Mom looks at them from the kitchen and smiles.

John is also moaning as his sister uses his cock for her pleasure and he feels the pressure her pussy is putting on it. She has learned a lot as of late and she's putting it to good use. His cock is hard as hell and she's bouncing frantically again and again, nonstop.

By the expression on her face, John can tell she's getting close. She's burning a lot of energy bouncing on him without showing signs of weakness. Still, he uses his hands to help lift her up, which only increases her determination to drive her brother to orgasm. The force of dropping on his cock is multiplying as he gives her the assist and soon, it pays off. They explode in orgasm as he cradles her ass in his hands, then slowly releases her.

Slowly, she stops bouncing, gets off his cock and lays on his chest as he wraps his arms around her and holds her tight. Mandi is smiling and Mom can see them.

"Breakfast is ready you two. Shower first, quick!"

They leap off the sofa and race each other to the shower, clean up quickly and dry off. As they walk back to the kitchen table, Mandi walks in front of him, giving him a chance to do what he always does when he walks behind a naked girl.

"Best brother ever, Mom," she says.

She breaks the hug after giving him a kiss and they set the breakfast table. She gives her brother another hug, for which he's grateful.

Mom can see Mandi is feeling better and John seems to be able to calm his sister's emotions even better than she can. She may be a little nervous about that, but John is coming out of his shell with his ability to deal with people, a feather in his cap. Mom is proud he has the ability to do that.

As the siblings set the table, John notices Mandi's firm tits wiggling as she works, and he smiles. She notices his cock swing as he works and Mom notices both of them spying on each other, wondering what will become of that.

As Mom brings breakfast to the table, they sit down and enjoy the chef's work. Mandi continues to look John's way, but John is content to be eating, knowing there's not much he can see until they start moving again.

Mandi tells them she will take care of breakfast and they can do whatever they want to do and she will join them later. She begins clearing the table, but when she gets to John, he stands and gives her a big hug and Mom can see happiness return to her face.

"Thanks, Sis. As soon as you're done here, join us."

"You bet I will," she says with a bright smile.

John and his Mom engage in forbidden sex and they are deep into each other, not only with sex, but emotionally. He reminds her so much of her husband it is not funny. Later, Mandi joins them, not caring one bit about the taboo, and it feels... awesome!

* * * * *

Early that afternoon, they decide to go out for lunch at their favorite fast food restaurant and enjoy themselves. On the way home, John is driving as Mom sits next to him, letting his cock know she's there.

John stops at an auto parts store to get four standard incandescent headlight bulbs for his project. When they return home with full bellies, the first thing they do inside the house is take off their clothes and enjoy the nudity in the privacy of their home. John feels it relaxes him and therefore, has no problem being naked in front of his Mom and sister. The girls feel the same way so it's an everyday occurrence now.

"We've tied up your whole morning so you can do your thing downstairs, if you want."

"Thanks, Sis. I have some design work I want to do. See you two in a bit."

He goes to his room, sits at his desk and fires up his computer. The design work requires focus so he researches that circuit, finds one that will do the job, scribbles the basic power driver circuit on paper, then he has to pick out the components based on the headlights he's using.

He moves to his bench and tests the light bulbs to get the information he needs to complete the design of the driver circuit. Then he returns to his computer, looks up the specs of the components and chooses the best one he has in his collection to design into his circuit and verifies they will all work together, on paper.

After he finishes that to his satisfaction, he returns to the girls and they are sitting in the livingroom talking. Mandi stands up as he approaches and gives her brother one hell of a tight hug, then loosens her grip as he embraces her body.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have the best brother I could possibly have dreamed for, Mom," she says, giving her brother another hug that reminds him of her previous hug, then lets him go.

"Remember the help you offered about my future?" she asks.

"Sure."

"Well, I've figured out what I want to be, thanks to your advice."

"Oh, that's great! What have you picked?" he asks excitedly.

"I want to be a high priced call girl so I can get fucked every day, possibly several times a day and get paid for it. It makes me very happy to do something I really like doing and don't want to stop once I get started."

John's face turns completely sour at her choice of profession.

"Sis, that isn't..."

"Didn't you say something about doing what I really like doing?"

"Yes, but I wasn't..."

"Just kidding, Bro. I wouldn't do that to you or Mom, but it's sure an intriguing thought, and it made you think twice about your advice," she says and gives him a squeeze.

"Crap, Sis, you scared the shit out of me!"

Without warning, he picks her up, throws her over his shoulder, slaps her ass and heads for the pool.

"Where are you taking me?!" she asks frantically.

"I'm throwing you in the pool for scaring the shit outa me."

"No. No pool!"

"You deserve it."

As he stops at the pools edge, he lets her slide down his body and she has the wherewithal to wrap her limbs around him, stopping with her face in front of his. He stares at her and his mean look turns to a smile.

"I have no intention of throwing you in the pool, but your face tells me a story I won't forget for a while."

Mandi suddenly kisses her brother with serious passion as he makes her pay for the joke she played on him.

Mom, following them, smiles and also gives him a tight hug after her daughter stands on her own feet and lets him go. Mom looks at Mandi with a little seriousness, then drags them back in the house.

"That was funny you two," Mom says. "Honey, you're a pretty girl in your own right. You can get any guy you want, just be a little hard to get at first. Make him work for your charms, be wary about your choice and remember, actions always speak louder than words."

"John, you seem to have a way with people. That alone is a great attribute to have. Add to it your good looks, empathy, compassion, affection and intelligence, and you can get any girl you want."

"Right now, I've got all the girls I can handle... Who's next?" he asks as he breaks apart, slaps his hands together and rubs them with a smile on his face.

"Just me," Mom says. "Mandi has to work four hours tonight."

Mandi, begrudgingly, gives her brother a tight hug, a sexy smile, then goes off to take a shower, gets dressed and returns to them, not really wanting to walk out on the sex she knows will happen without her. She demands a hug from each of them before she heads out the door to her car and takes off.

"Think you can handle your Mom all by yourself?"

"Think you can handle your Son all by yourself?"

"We'll see shortly, won't we?"

"I guess we will."

He quickly grabs Mom and throws her over his shoulder and slaps her ass. Mom squeals and yells, "Oowww," when his hand lands on the smoothness of her ass cheek.

He picks Mom off his shoulder and let's her slide down his body to where she's face to face with him. She locks her arms and legs around him with his hands grabbing her ass cheeks to hold her, if she's buying that, as he walks toward her bedroom. Mom feels like a teenager about to be fucked by her boyfriend for the first time and she's all smiles.

He playfully throws her on the bed as she bounces into a position on her back with her legs wide open.

"What do you think is going to happen to your sweet body tonight?" he asks, standing at the edge of the bed.

"I don't care. Do what you want, but it had better include your cock in my pussy and my ass."

"I can arrange for those things to happen. Any other requests?"

"That will be enough for tonight. Mandi may be a little jealous that she isn't getting fucked in the ass so maybe we should keep that part under wraps until she gets hers."

"Good idea, but I don't want to start lying to her now. I won't say anything unless she asks, then I'll spill the beans."

"Good plan. I'll do the same."

John pushes her knees to her tits and eats her pussy, licking every part that drives her crazy, then moves his cock to her pussy and enters. He literally pounds her pussy while she's moaning, sometimes screaming her pleasure.

"Damn, for someone... so young, you... sure know... how to fuck," she says between breaths.

He stops fucking and looks at her with passion.

"Thanks, Mom. That's a compliment worth remembering. I'd like to know where it came from myself, but I'll wait for a while and finish what I'm doing first."

"Go for it," she replies with a smile.

He continues banging her and just as she's about to cum, he stops. He gets the lube and shoots adequate amount in her ass and she puts his cock against her rosebud while he pushes.

"That's got to be the best feeling I can have right now. It feels sooo good so keep pushing."

She's right and her sphincter opens up, letting his cock slide in, capturing her sudden pleasure. As his cock slowly slides in all the way in, she moans and grunts, slowly working it in with her awareness. When he bottoms out, he stops, bends to her and gives her a well-deserved kiss, then moves to her tits and bites her nipples and she releases a resounding moan which he thinks the entire neighborhood hears.

That surprises Mom and he repays her by stroking his cock slowly in and out of her ass as she moans and bites her lower lip. She's living a fantasy as her son fucks her in the ass and now that it's reality, she's HOT and horny for more.

"Fuck my ass, Honey, hard as you want. Make me cum so hard I won't wake up for a week."

Mom has to be really horny to make a request such as that and it blows him away.

"I'm ready for it," she adds as she pulls her knees tight to her tits.

John begins a relentless attack on her asshole, fucking her like a mad man from hell. Mom is biting on the pillow to muffle her screams as her hands maintain control of her legs.

She's approaching her first orgasm, but John is not close. Her sphincter grabs his cock and squeezes as he continues his relentless assault on her ass. That's enough to get him interested, but her orgasm takes priority and it has a devastating affect on her face. It contorts in a series of different looks as he slows his stroking to a stop, then pulls out.

Mom tries to smile, but she's wasted by her orgasm. No energy. While Mom recovers from her mind blowing orgasm, he gets up, goes to the bathroom and washes his cock, getting ready to fuck her pussy equally as hard.

Returning, he lays next to her, rolls against her, puts his arm on her chest and kneads her tits as she catches up to her breathing. He says nothing and kisses her in places that makes her libido wake up. Mom struggles with her breathing for a while and reaches for her son's cock, stroking it to make sure it stays hard.

1...45678...10