My Sister Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I intend to, Sis."

Once he's all the way inside her, Mom gives Mandi another idea.

"Mandi, keep his cock inside you and get your legs under you."

She moves to perform the act and moans as she feels wave after wave of pleasure from the movement.

"You okay, Son? You look funny."

"I'm more than okay. She squeezed my cock really hard several times when she moved. It felt sooo good."

"Glad you liked it," Mandi says with a smile.

Mandi's pussy strokes her bothers's cock, moving her body so she slides up and down on it. She feels incredibly full of him and her moans are loud and frequent as the friction in her pussy goes straight to her brain. Her Mom continues to stroke his cock when she can. The rest of the time, she caresses her daughter's ass cheeks, her back door and his balls.

As they get closer to ecstasy, Mom spreads her son's legs apart and gets her fingers in position. Her daughter is so horny she's pounding on his cock as if she hasn't been fucked in her life, which is fairly close to reality. As John sees the expression on his sister's face, he knows she's preparing to orgasm.

After several more strokes, Mom pressures her daughter's rosebud, triggering an intense orgasm. His sister, being at the point of no return like he is, lets the orgasm take control of her body, squeezing the shit out of his cock, if that's even possible. This is an intense orgasm for both of them.

Mom moves beside her son as they slowly catch their breath. She can feel the intensity in their bodies as they recover and smiles come to their faces.

"Mom, that was an out of this world orgasm. I didn't know my asshole was so responsive to your touch," Mandi says.

"It was super, Mom. So good," John adds.

"You're welcome, both of you."

Mandi pulls her pussy off his cock, lays back on his chest, then rolls off as both girls snuggle to the man of the house, each stroking a piece of his cock, hoping for another erection.

"That felt so good... When can we do it again?" Mandi asks with enthusiasm.

"Not for a while. I need a break. Sorry, Mom. When I can get it up again, you'll be next."

"It's okay, Son. I can wait."

As they lay together in silence, John falls asleep, not really wanting to, but it happens. He wants his cock inside Mom again, but his physical person is complaining louder than his libido. The girls fall asleep shortly after, not complaining about the events of the day.

* * * * *

Early the next morning, Mandi wakes up and slowly reaches for his morning wood as she figures out where she is. John's erection is alive and well, but he's still asleep. Mom is stirring as the light of day shares the warmth of the moment and slowly wakes her to full awareness. She takes over his cock from her daughter and sucks it into her mouth. Moments later, John wakes to reality, feeling the pleasure her mouth is giving him.

Mandi is still resting on him, caressing his chest and enjoying the view. Mom is sucking his cock and she has a front row seat while Mom is making great strides, getting into the heat of the moment. As John becomes fully aware, he pulls his sister to his mouth so he can talk into her ear.

"Got to take care of Mom. She's been patient with us and it's her turn. I promise not to leave you in the cold," he whispers in her ear.

She smiles and looks at him, gives him a kiss, moves to his shoulder and jams her face into his neck. His hand caresses his sister's ass as he does what he can to make her wait feel like it's worth it. Remembering she likes her asshole caressed, he runs his finger into her crack, finds her asshole and rubs it with added pressure and she moans her pleasure, which gets Mom's attention.

She comes off his cock, saying, "You're awake."

"I am thanks to you," John replies.

"God, we slept for nine hours last night. Hard to believe," Mom says.

"I'm glad we did. I may last longer than one minute today."

"Very funny, smart ass."

"How does Mom want to be fucked this morning," he asks.

"Hmmm... On my back, knees on my tits and your cock buried deep inside me."

"Hmmm... Sounds like Mom is horny this morning."

"She's very horny so get to work, Handsome," Mom orders.

Mandi moves off him and Mom lays on her back. He gets between her legs and dives for her pussy. She's already wet and gives out a quick scream as his tongue licks her clit. Then he sucks it into his mouth and uses his tongue to stroke the tip several times, getting a passionate reaction from her.

He draws his focus to her lips, sucking the juices from her pussy, then squeezing her lips together, causing her to moan. Using his fingers inside her, he finds her G-spot, teasing it until she orders him to fuck her. Mom is hot to fuck so he quickly gets up, pushes her knees to her tits and she holds them there as he fucks her vigorously.

Mandi gets behind him and caresses his ass and balls, doing the same to Mom's ass cheeks. They're fucking frantically as they moan loudly with his hard cock pounding her pussy as hard as he can.

Mom is reaching the point of euphoric release and John is also feeling the love as he pounds Mom's pussy relentlessly. His big cock is sending the message to Mom that it's time for ecstasy. As they continue fucking, Mandi's fingers wander to their assholes and just before they climax, she applies pressure causing them to cum with incredible intensity.

As they come down from their orgasms, John gets off Mom and they're both breathing heavily. He lays on his back next to her as Mandi goes straight to his cock and sucks him to maintain his hardness. She tastes the mixture of cum on his cock and it turns her on even more.

"I don't think I've ever been fucked so hard for so long. It feels so good, so deep it's awesome," Mom says, happily.

"Glad you enjoyed it. I'm only guessing, but I think Mandi wants the same treatment again."

"Yup, I think you're right," Mom replies.

Mandi comes off his cock and agrees, then returns to his cock with a smile.

A few minutes later, John has enough energy in him to give his sister the same treatment.

"What's your pleasure, Sis?"

Immediately, she comes off his cock, lays on the bed and draws her knees to her tits. John smiles, gets up and begins eating her pussy. She's moaning, then screaming as he takes her pussy through ecstasy, not missing a single area with built in nerves. As his tongue glides into her essence, he sucks her juices, then licks her clit as the sensations turn to pleasure.

Reaching the right moment, he comes off her pussy, goes to her face and gives her a kiss as his cock searches for her pussy. She reaches between them and guides it where she wants it as he pushes into her pussy. It slides in like a hot knife through soft butter and she gives him a kiss as he enters her.

"Ohhh god, that feels sooo good," she says as it bottoms out in her pussy.

As he fucks her slowly at first, he picks up the pace and she moans louder, feeling the deep penetration his cock is giving her. Mom is watching this time with no desire to affect the outcome. She smiles as her daughter is getting a good fuck from her brother and happy it's all in the family, for the time being anyway.

Mandi is experiencing ecstasy as her brother's cock fills her pussy, but again, she has a short fuse. As John fucks her harder and harder, she has an incredibly intense orgasm as she bucks, jerks and wiggles her ass for more cock. He stops stroking his sister because he thinks she's had enough for now.

He assumes his spot on the bed and relaxes as Mom cuddles him, stroking his cock.

After a few minutes, Mom says, "Shower time."

They get up and drag John to the shower by his cock, being the star of show so far. He can't help but notice the wiggle in each ass as they walk, which are remarkably identical.

As they clean each other's body, they don't get into the private parts more than usual this time. John is tired and the girls are a little worn out as well. When they're done cleaning, they get out and dry off.

Mom says, "I'm going to fix breakfast. Mandi, come help please."

"Okay, Mom."

"I'll be downstairs at my bench. Call me when it's ready and I'll come up."

"Okay, Son."

As the girls begin the food prep, Mom brings something into the conversation about John.

"Honey, it's important to John that he's given time to work on his projects. It may not be important to us, but it is to him. We have to give him time off for good behavior to do what he wants, in addition to sex. You can see that by how quickly he went off to his bench just then. What do you think?"

"You're probably right Mom... Now that I've had sex, I seem to want it all the time. Is there something wrong with me?"

"Hell no, Sweetheart. When I was your age, I had to have sex all the time after my first time and I wore my boyfriend out on several occasions, but he didn't let me down until we broke up, not because of sex though. I caught him with another girl in the girl's room at school. So, you're perfectly normal, but we still need to give John some space, beyond satisfying us. Okay?"

"Okay Mom. You're right. I'll cut him some slack too."

* * * * *

John, sitting in front of his workbench, is measuring the rate at which the lights are flashing using his oscilloscope and confirms it's too high. It's a simple fix, but it's time consuming. He makes the changes required until the rate is just right.

In perfect time, Mom shouts down that breakfast is ready so he turns his workbench off and goes up to join them for breakfast. He's happy that problem is solved and the circuit basically works, but he still has more tests to perform before he declares the circuit design a success, and he also has to add the power driver circuit to drive the headlights he's planning to use.

Joining Mom and sister for breakfast, they are still naked and John is happy they chose to remain that way. Mandi watches his cock swing as he walks to the table with a smile on his face. She smiles back and her pussy stirs and gets wet.

They sit down and enjoy breakfast when Mom announces the girls will take care of breakfast and he can do whatever he likes. He thinks he should help with the dishes since he did nothing to prepare breakfast so he starts to clear the table.

"Honey, if you would rather go work on your project, we can handle this."

"Thanks Mom. You too, Sis," he says as he gives each a kiss on the cheek, a slap on the ass and heads to the basement, still naked.

He sits down at his workbench, turns on the test equipment and prepares to make several tests to verify the circuit meets all the design criteria he planned for it, and wouldn't you, the first test fails.

As time passes, he studies the problem, makes a few design changes, corrects the schematic to reflect the circuit changes, adds the new parts to the circuit and tests it again. Bingo, it passes the test it failed before! Winning the battle, he cheers because he's outsmarted the circuit and rejoices his victory loudly, so loudly the girls hear it upstairs.

Sitting back down, he makes the remainder of the tests, all of which pass to his satisfaction. He shuts down his workbench and returns to the girls.

"Sounds like you had a good time," Mom offers.

"I did! I had one problem to fix, but the rest of the design parameters work perfectly. I'm happy as hell and ready for the next step in the circuit challenge," he says as walks up to them with his cock swaying in front of him.

"Congratulations, Bro... So, what's the next challenge?" Mandi asks.

"My next step with the circuit is to replace the light emitting diodes, or LEDs, with headlights found on quads, but that can wait. This addition won't effect the circuit tests I've already made so it looks promising. I feel like celebrating."

"Let's go out for lunch then," Mom offers.

"Ohhh. I'm not sure I like that idea," he replies.

There is a confused look on both girls' faces.

"Why?" Mom asks.

"Because I have to wear clothes to do that."

They have a good laugh while contemplating his next smart ass comment.

"I insist we all do that. Your success is a good reason to celebrate. Let's go," Mom says.

They clean up, get their clothes on and get in the car. He opens the front door for Mandi to get in and closes it to sit in the back seat.

"Hey, sit up here next to me."

Ooops. That raises his eyebrow, but he moves to the front seat next to his sister anyway. As the car starts moving, Mandi begins rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"Mandi, if you keep that up like I know you will, I'm walking into the restaurant with a big bulge in my shorts, exactly what we don't need."

"Oh poo. I'll wait for the trip home then," she says, wishing she didn't have to do that.

Mom is driving and smirking at her daughter's response, but glad she gives in.

John decides to change the plan and reaches between her legs to rub her pussy. Her head drops to the seat, closing her eyes as she moans, until they arrive.

As they enter the restaurant, the waitress seats them and they dig into the menu, spending several minutes while the waitress brings their drinks. They order the food and the waitress departs to place their order. The family gets comfortable at the table and they have a few laughs as they wait for their orders to appear.

When it arrives, they eat a hearty, delicious meal, pay the bill and head for home.

"Thanks for the treat, Mom. I appreciate it," John tells her.

"Me too, Mom. It was terrific."

"The treat will be when your brother is willing to give us desert."

His eyes light up hearing that and he glances at Mom, who has a smirk on her face, but watching where she's going.

"Aaaha, the plan is revealed," he says. "I'm good for it."

"In all fairness John, we decided to give you a break from sex so you can work on your projects. We need a break as well so it's not a problem with us."

"Thanks, Mom. I do like working on my projects, but I also like to please my sex partners just as much... Mandi, how long have you and Mom been planning my indoctrination into sex with you two?"

"I don't believe we planned it. Mom thought if you would be willing to take Dad's place, I could get my sex education. She said she needs a cock to complete the lessons and now I understand why."

"That's right, John. I did say that, but we didn't plan anything specific. I left it up to your sister if she was willing to talk to you. It took her a while to take the plunge, but she did, as you well know," Mom adds.

Mandi reaches for his cock and starts caressing it. With his shorts in her way, she unzips them and pulls his cock out to get it nice and hard... and hard it gets.

"Once Mom mentioned you, I hesitated for so long, but my libido got the best of me and I finally got brave enough to insist you touch my body. You know what happened from there," Mandi adds.

"Boy do I ever. Mandi really shocked me that day. She was HOT. My reality is I was just as intrigued about her body as she was about mine... And here we are," John says.

She looks at him, leans to him and they kiss with just a little passion as she squeezes his cock, still in his shorts.

As the car pulls into the garage, Mom closes the door and they get out, heading for Mom's bedroom. They strip their clothes off and his cock makes its presence known.

"On your back, Bro. I want to repeat something we did before with a twist."

Naked, he lays on his back and Mandi gets on top of him with her ass close to his face and her face close to his cock, like she did their first time together.

"Beautiful pussy, Mandi. It's pleasing to look at. I love it."

"Thanks. You have a very nice cock yourself. Now, if you would be so kind, play with my asshole and work your finger inside. I want to feel it so bad because you two have been teasing me about it too long for me to ignore."

Mom gets the lube from her night stand and sits beside them with her legs crossed in front of her, which opens her pussy so if she gets the desire to touch herself as she watches the action, she can.

With her legs spread to the max, Mandi waits as John gets ready to touch her. Teasing her, he starts at her inner thighs and caresses them, working his way toward her pussy. He wants to kiss her asshole, but it's too far away.

He puts his hands on her ass, spreads her cheeks as she prepares for his touch. His fingers close in on her rosebud as anticipation builds in her body. Working around her asshole, it's driving her crazy as she squirms to get his fingers inside her.

Mandi is stroking his cock as she licks him, afraid if she puts it in her mouth, she'll bite it if he does something that makes her react suddenly. She doesn't want to do that when his finger finally does enter her and he's very grateful for that decision.

He pressures her asshole with gentleness she knows he has as she pushes her ass into his fingers, wanting immediate satisfaction, but he pulls back so as not to enter her so fast. His patience is driving her nuts and he knows it.

"Patience, Sis. Let's go slow so you enjoy it more."

"Okay, Bro. I just can't wait to feel it inside me."

He reaches for the lube, but Mom takes over and coats his finger, then he returns to her asshole, touches the center of her sphincter, rubbing it gently and she moans. Boy does she moan.

"More, more pressure!" she demands, but she's not the one in control.

He does apply more pressure, but not enough to get inside her and she's frantic to do so. He goes back for more lube as he gazes at her asshole and pussy. Mom coats his whole finger this time, hoping his teasing is over.

His finger returns to her backdoor and he pushes against her sphincter as her mouth opens wide. More pressure causes him to slip inside and he freezes. Mandi is moaning like never before, enjoying the feel of the intrusion in her ass.

"You're doing it perfectly, Son. Keep going slowly," Mom tells him.

Mom reaches between her legs and caresses her clit and pussy as he pushes a little farther inside his sister's asshole. Mandi feels the love as his finger moves deeper inside and moans her delight loudly.

"Push it all the way in," Mandi says, smiling as she listens to Mom's faint moans.

He slowly pushes all the way inside her and she's moaning her heart out, enjoying the feel of his finger in her ass.

"I need more. Add another finger please."

John removes his finger and Mom coats two fingers with lube. When he works his fingers back inside her asshole, she literally screams her pleasure.

"God, that feels so fucking good, I should try it myself," Mandi orders.

"Reach between your legs and let Mom put some lube on your fingers," John tells her.

"I was kidding. You need to get more aggressive with my ass, the sooner the better," Mandi orders.

He begins slowly stroking her asshole with his two fingers as he stares at the wide open crotch before his eyes. John's cock has been growing since she got on top of him, surprisingly enough, and now it's at full staff as Mandi's desire to suck his cock is becoming urgent. He increases the tempo of his strokes and she begins wiggling her ass to get more. Then he removes his fingers.

"Okay Mandi, time to get off and take your punishment," he says.

"Punishment?"

"Yup."

"What punishment are we talking about?"

"My cock pounding your pussy."

Without hesitation, she grins, gets off him and lays on her back faster than you can say, 'fuck me'.

As John moves between her legs, he guides his cock to her wet lips, pushes in and fucks her with long deep strokes. She's lost in ecstasy as her eyes roll into her head. Mandi is feeling the love deep in her pussy as wave after wave of pleasure travel to her brain.

She has her first orgasm after his fifth stroke, but he doesn't stop pounding her pussy and his cock is getting sensitive fast as she squeezes it as hard as she can. Her desire for cock is causing multiple orgasms as he builds to a climax like no other. As they explode in orgasm, they are breathing heavily and moaning as their climax reaches their brains.

1...34567...10