My Sister Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they get out, dry off and get dressed, John returns to his workbench. Mandi is so excited, she wants to tell Mom about losing her virginity the moment she walks in the door.

Sitting at his workbench, John makes the changes to his circuit, then tests it for proper operation. It fixes the problem he experienced and the LEDs alternately flash, but it's still not operating the way he planned it. The fix identifies another problem he must deal with. The LEDs are flashing at too high a rate, however this time, the problem isn't that big a deal to correct.

* * * * *

When Mom arrives home a little while later, Mandi is so excited to tell her the good news, she nearly tackles her to the floor. Hearing her arrive, John comes up from the basement and gets an immediate embrace from his sister, then she mounts him.

A happy Mom drags them to the livingroom where they sit down and chat about what John has done for his sister, not to mention they are no longer virgins. Mandi tells Mom how her brother let her touch and feel him, and let her touch his body anywhere she wanted while not complaining. John tells Mom that Mandi let him touch, lick and suck her pussy and how nervous she was to let him do to her what she wanted him to do.

During their chat time, Mandi let it slip out that her brother has a huge cock and Mom shows sudden interest, but puts it on the back burner for now. She's hoping his cock will come into her view soon enough.

Surprising Mom and her brother, Mandi begins petting his cock through his shorts, looking at the bulge with lust and adoration. She's horny again as Mom is impressed at her sexual appetite.

With her lust visible, Mandi unsnaps and unzips his shorts, pulls his cock out into view and Mom gets an eyeful much sooner than she expects. She strokes it several times with a smile on her face as it grows in her hand.

When Mom joins her, she reaches for his cock and takes control of her first cock in two years. Mandi gives it up to her Mom to hold and stroke as the horny act wakes up the best part of her Mom's brain from a dormant state and puts it back to work. Her brain responds by making juice in her pussy, which begins leaking from her lips a short time later.

There, in the livingroom, Mandi stands up and removes her clothes as she watches Mom skillfully work his cock. Mandi learns Mom knows how to suck a cock and she's taking notes.

John, on the other hand, isn't believing what he's seeing or feeling. His Mom is touching and sucking his cock, and looking at him with lust in her eyes. After two years without, her libido is quickly becoming awake and she's ready to resume what she has sorely missed.

After Mandi gets her clothes off, she reaches for his shorts and jerks them off as John raises his ass up. Mom backs away, then she returns to sucking his cock. Naked before him, he stares at his sister's mesmerizing body. As the special feeling builds inside him, he blows rope after rope in Mom's mouth.

He is looking at his Mom in fright as she swallows his loads and her expression surprises him. Her eyes are closed while she reminisces about the cock she misses so dearly, but when she opens them and sees her son's expression, she comes off his cock.

"I'm so sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to do that!"

"Not to worry John. It's okay that you're sexually involved with me and your sister, but we can't tell anyone about this. No one can know, not even your best of friends. Not even your worst of friends and everyone in between. Do we understand each other?"

"I do," John admits.

"So do I," Mandi says.

"Good. That agreed to, we can proceed. Son, you okay with your sister and I sexually pleasuring your body and you sexually pleasuring our bodies?" Mom asks.

"I was surprised at first, but now I'm okay with it. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect I would have sex with the two women I know as family members. The taboo is suddenly a real turn on."

"It's shocking for you, I know... Mandi, is it okay with you that your brother and I sexually pleasure your body?" Mom asks.

"It absolutely is, Mom... You nearly sound like a lawyer. Surprising."

Mom smirks, saying, "I guess that can happen because of what I do for a living. Sorry about that."

"You're forgiven, no problems, Mom," Mandi responds.

Just like her daughter, Mom is fit and trim and is ready to unleash her desire for sex on her son. Mandi takes over his cock while Mom stands and removes her business clothes one piece at a time, teasing him to death, finally exposing her nakedness to her kids for the first time with no hesitation. His cock is feeling good and Mandi, not knowing he's close to orgasm, comes off his cock with a smile on her face. She's pleased with herself that she's able suck him like Mom does.

Mandi isn't wasting any more time with chitchat, she wants his cock back in her pussy so she mounts his lap, guides his cock to her pussy and bangs on it as Mom moves in behind her, cups his balls and caresses her ass cheeks. It doesn't take long for her daughter to climax, giving her brother a kiss and hug as she gets off to let Mom have some fun. Mom sits on the sofa next to her son, slides to the edge and looks at him with passion in her eyes.

"Eat my pussy, Son. Your father was an expert at it. Soon, you will be too."

John stands up smiling, and looks at Mom's wide open pussy as his stiff cock stares at the object of his desires. Mom smiles and can't wait for her horny pussy to be wrapped around her son's sizeable cock. He kneels between her legs as their anticipation grows.

As his tongue touches her pussy for the first time, she jumps, but recovers quickly with a smile on her face. He licks her wet lips tenderly as he reaches to knead her tits. His tongue swims around in her pussy as Mom moans her delight and squirms under his ministrations.

Mandi kneels behind her brother, leans her head on his shoulder and puts her arms around him, one of which fishes for his cock. When she finds it, she strokes what little cock she can access to keep it up for Mom, not that he needs any help doing that.

John is pleasing Mom in ways she hasn't felt in a long time. As his tongue swims in her pussy, Mom is getting to the point when its time to go for the gold.

"Son, I'm in bad need of your cock where you are licking. You can lunch on me later, but now I need your hard cock."

Looking at Mom with satisfaction on his face, he gets in position and she reaches to guide his cock to her pussy. John pushes as his cock enters her and Mom reacts with a low moan, a smile building as his cock pleasures her depth.

He begins fucking her after he bottoms out and her moans get louder and louder as his dick slides against her wet walls of pleasure. She begins a campaign of wiggling to get all of his cock inside her, reaching for his ass and pulling him into her as Mandi cups his balls and gives them a tender squeeze.

"Fuck me faster, Son."

Mom, with a short fuse, closes her eyes and opens her mouth as she has her first orgasm by cock in two years. It's seriously intense, but John isn't close. As Mom begins her return to earth, he pulls out and allows her to recover from the orgasm she's still experiencing.

Mandi volunteers to take her place so she lays on the floor with her legs high in the air and crooks her finger at him to assume a position between her wide spread legs, which he does quickly. As his dick enters her, she inhales a deep breath as his cock sinks deep in her pussy, exhaling when the pleasure peaks. Her moans tell him what he wants to know as he bangs her pussy with long and short strokes.

John's hands are holding her legs against her tits, making it easier to fuck his sister. Mandi learns to love this position because his cock goes deep inside her and it feels amazing. As he continues to pound his sister, Mom gets new energy and comes in close from behind, grabs her son's balls and lightly squeezes them as he fucks his sister.

They're nearing orgasm as Mandi is feeling love in her heart for her brother. Mom has refocused her hand on a small portion of her daughters ass, caressing her as her son fucks her. She relocates her finger against her daughter's rosebud and slightly pressures it as he bangs his sister.

Mandi moans louder, feeling the pressure on her backdoor and she likes it. After several more strokes of his cock, Mom increases the pressure and her daughter has an intense orgasm while his own orgasm causes him to shoot several loads into her pussy. Mom smiles at the pleasure they're both feeling.

"That was amazing, Sis."

"Boy, did it ever feel really good to me too."

"You two will likely have many more," Mom says, hoping she can get another dose of cock.

Instead, she gets up and wanders into the kitchen, naked, and begins the task of preparing dinner as her siblings remain cuddled on the floor, coming down from their orgasms. When John rolls off his sister, his cock flops on his stomach as he flops on his back beside his sexy sister, wondering if Mom or his sister will be the next one to be fucked.

Then Mom abruptly stops the dinner prep.

"Shower, all of us," she announces.

She returns, helps them get to their feet and pulls them to the shower in her master bath. They work hard cleaning each other with cock, pussy and ass seeming to get the most attention. When they are satisfied they're clean and dry, Mom returns to the kitchen while John goes to the livingroom with Mandi right behind him, watching his ass as he walks.

John sits in the middle of the sofa and Mandi assumes a position on his lap that gives him full access to her body, then she reaches to stroke his semi hard cock with no success because she's pretty much sitting on it. He wraps his arms around her, holding her body to his while her tits burn a place in his heart. She gives him a kiss on his neck, then his cheek, then his lips, then she gets up with a smile to help Mom in the kitchen. What a tease she is turning into.

His eyes watch her ass cheeks wiggle as she walks away, his sister having such an amazing ass. His mind wanders off as he rests on the sofa, watching both girls work in the kitchen. That's two fine bodies he's staring at as his dick responds to the brain that controls his cock, wherever it may be. Mom looks at her son, sees his woody and smiles.

"I see you're ready for more."

"Anytime," he says with a shit eating grin.

A few minutes later, he gets up and sets the table for three, then rubs their butts in the kitchen to his heart's content as the girls smile. Neither one brushes him away. He returns to the sofa and waits for dinner to show itself as he watches Mom and sister work in the kitchen, bare-ass naked, wearing just an apron. What an enjoyable sight.

"Dinner's ready," Mom announces.

John gets off the sofa and takes a seat as Mom and Mandi put dinner on the table, then, with aprons removed, they sit down and partake of the goodness. They enjoy the view of each other throughout dinner hoping the other is getting turned on, ready for more.

John admires Mom for her girlish figure after all the years. She's an inch shorter than her daughter, but her tits look identical, she has the same tear drop ass and the same slender figure. As he fantasizes about his Mom's and sister's naked bodies, his cock gets the memo and stands taller.

After they finish, John picks up the plates, glasses and silverware, takes them to the sink with his cock swinging before him, deciding to give the dishwasher the night off. He washes the dishes as the girls clear the table and take care of the leftovers, then he's attacked by four hands on his ass, cock and balls. Mandi gives him a sweet kiss as he washes the dishes with a grin on his face, then Mom does the same.

When everything is done in the kitchen, they drift off to Mom's bedroom for dessert. As he lays on the bed, Mom takes charge, directing Mandi to sit on his face while she takes care of his cock.

Mandi has never been eaten this way before so it's new to her. Actually, having sex is new to her. She's learning fast and her thirst for a cock between her legs is suddenly demanding a high priority. Her sexual experience is growing rapidly now that Mom has joined the fun. Even John's libido is showing a new interest in sex.

Mandi climbs on top of him and lowers her pussy until her brother is satisfied with her position, then he begins eating her. She moans her pleasure as he partakes of his desert. As her pussy drifts closer and closer to his mouth, he has to remind her to give him some space, enabling him to satisfy her, which she does willingly, and quickly.

Mom gets on his stiff cock and her experience drives his cock to new heights as she rides him cowboy style and squeezes his cock like no other. She's also horny as hell and is looking for some sexual relief. She pounds his cock and brings herself to multiple orgasms, feeling the length she's used to enjoying with her husband.

John is busy at both ends and is trying to concentrate on eating his sister's pussy as Mom gives his cock the attention it begs for. It's easier said than done sometimes, but so far, he's keeping up. Every once in a while, he has to stop eating and moan as Mom does the right thing to his cock. Mandi is learning to control the location of her pussy as he eats her while she moans more often, and louder than Mom on occasions.

Mandi is working her pussy on his tongue and before she knows it, it catches up to her and she has another orgasm, this one making her very weak. Her weakness causes her to drop down on him so she gets off and lays next to him as Mom is building to another climax.

As Mom has her orgasm, she nearly screams as Mandi smiles, knowing what she's feeling. As Mom relaxes from her orgasm, John pulls her to him and holds her in his arms. He is close to orgasm, but she stopped short of satisfying her son. Satisfied, she gets off his cock and lays next to him. John is trying hard not to cum every time, trying to save himself, but it doesn't always work out the way he wants it to. This time, however, it does.

They are silent, breathing heavy as they recover and a few minutes later, John breaks the silence.

"Enjoy that, Sis?"

"Immensely. I love it. You have to do that again."

"We can do that, but you owe me an explanation from before. Can you answer now?" he asks.

"I can... The first time we practiced, I was in control because I wanted to learn specific things about my body so I pushed myself. Mom told me what to do and also told me exactly how you would react. I knew in advance what you would do so I had no problems with you or me and I left your room with a smile on my face, very happy."

"This morning, I wasn't that well prepared because I over slept and missed my morning visit with Mom. I wanted so bad to continue what my libido started, but I didn't know how you would react, or how I would react, or how what you do to me would make me feel. I did know you won't hurt me so I pushed forward. I was curious enough to continue, but nervous about the unknown. Slowly, you put me at ease and gave me what I wanted. I must admit I was scared, but you made me feel good about what you were doing and it caused me to want sex. I was ready for it and you were the right person to deliver," Mandi concludes.

"Wow. I'm happy you got what you wanted, but you could have discussed it with me in more detail and things may have been different for you."

"Maybe, but things turned out perfect for me. I'm not complaining. How bout you?"

"I'm okay with what we did, no problems... But, I can surely use a hug," he requests.

A welcoming smile comes to her face and she crawls on top of him and gives him what he wants. He wraps her in his arms and feels elated that his sister trusts him so much. Her legs straddle him so he moves his hands to her ass, kneading and rubbing her cheeks as she gives him little, low moans of appreciation.

Mom says, "I love the way you're caring for your sister, John... Your Dad and I were going to give both of you a sex education as soon as she turned 18, but obviously, that didn't work out. Mandi was getting anxious about learning so I asked her to ask you, not feeling it was appropriate for me to ask. You did a great job with your sister so you two can get it on any time you see fit. I may even join you if it's okay with both of you."

"Any time you want, Mom," he replies.

"Ditto, Mom. Any time you want."

"Thanks guys. I appreciate it."

"John, both you and Mom have touched my asshole and I want you to do it again. Please?" Mandi asks.

"I will do that. Are you wet?"

"Very horny and very wet, more than I thought I would be so get to work pleeease!" she says and gives him a wet kiss.

He returns her wet kiss with his own as Mom watches and smiles.

With his hands on her ass, he runs his finger from the top, down through the crack and stops on her asshole, just to tease her.

"Feels nice. Pressure please."

He pressures her asshole causing her to get up on her hands, with a smile lingering on her face, and throws her head back as her tits hang before him.

"God that feels good. More pressure please," she says as she returns to his chest.

He applies more and more pressure until she raises back up, then he backs off the pressure altogether.

"Wow, that feels so good. I want your finger in my ass. Do that please."

"Slow down, Honey. You have plenty of time to explore your backdoor. Go slow because you will be better off. Your asshole isn't the same as your pussy so be forewarned," Mom says.

Mandi looks Mom in the eyes.

"Have you had a cock in your ass, Mom?"

She blushes, and says, "Yes, many times and I loved most of them."

"With Dad?"

"Most of them. I had to train your Dad how to fuck my ass and he was more than a willing student. He gave me many orgasms because he was a good student. It's a great experience, but not every girl likes it. You seem to be enjoying it so far so let your brother pressure you. Also, allow him to lick and use his tongue on it when he eats your pussy. You might enjoy that as well. Once you feel comfortable with his fingers pressuring you, allow him to insert a finger, then multiple fingers. Always use lubricant when anything enters your asshole. It doesn't have the natural lubricants your pussy does. Okay?" Mom explains.

"Okay Mom. This is going to feel great, I just know it. Okay, Bro, pressure please."

John applies pressure to her asshole, then rubs her as she feels the pleasure build. She's moaning her little heart out as he rims her so tenderly and increases the pressure a bit as he does. She reaches back and guides his finger to her pussy as he pleasures her for a long time before moving his fingers back to her asshole. He keeps alternating as she moans and kisses her brother, feeling the pleasure he's giving her. As a result, she's dripping wet and ready to fuck.

Mom returns to stroking and sucking his cock, not denying him of any pleasure as his cock rises hard as steel for the length of his pole. Mom is noticing her daughter's urgency to be fucked and she's also dripping from a horny pussy.

"Honey, slide down and I will guide his cock inside you," Mom instructs her daughter.

"Hey, wait a minute. Don't I have a say in this?" he says with a hint of a smile.

Mandi says, "Of course you do, right after you fuck my brains outa me. I'm really horny because of what you're doing to me you bad boy."

"Mom?"

"You may want to satisfy your sister, Son."

"Damn, out voted by women again. Does it ever stop?"

The girls break into laughter as Mandi slides down his body and Mom guides his cock inside her. The pressure of his cock on the walls of her pussy triggers her first orgasm almost immediately.

"My orgasm was unexpected, but so, so good. It hit me so fast. Wow. Keep it up, Bro."