My Sister Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that was the fuck of my life, young man. You accomplished what I hoped you would. In a few more minutes, you can do the same to my pussy," Mom says.

"I'm ready whenever you are."

Minutes later, not sure if she can take another round of pounding from her son, she gets up and moves to his cock and starts sucking it. John lays back on the bed and let's her do it, feeling the determination Mom has to prepare him for round two. She abruptly stops, lays face down on the bed, puts a pillow under her hips and spreads her legs.

"Okay, John. Time for round two. Fuck my pussy just like you did my ass. That was euphoric beyond my wildest dreams and I hope you can do it again."

"I hope I can too."

He pushes her legs together, straddles her, guides his cock to her pussy from behind and slides it in with no resistance as she raises her ass up. It fills her pussy to the brim and she moans her little heart out, feeling pleasure beyond belief.

Again, he begins slowly and picks up speed, faster this time. Mom is vocalizing her pleasure on a regular basis as he lets her have all he has to give. After several minutes, she announces she's going to cum and John is right there with her. After their orgasms hit the top of the charts, he crashes on the bed beside her.

Minutes later, "Awesome, Son. That was absolutely fantastic. I don't know if you can ever top that performance, but I appreciate what you've done for me beyond your wildest of dreams."

"Thanks, Mom. I loved it as much as you did."

"Let's take a shower, then we'll continue."

"Yeah. Let's do it."

They get off the bed and she mounts him for a ride to the shower, a short distance away. His hands are gripping her ass and kneading her cheeks as he walks. She's busy giving him little kisses everywhere on his face.

At the shower, Mom puts her hair up as John prepares the shower. They get in and she washes her son from top to bottom with excessive time spent on his ass and dick. When his turn arrives, he does the same, spending excessive time on her tits, ass and pussy. When they get out and dry off, he sucks her nipples into his mouth and lightly bites them, one at a time, then sucks them ever so lightly.

"God you really know how to turn a girl on. Where did you learn it so well?"

"As far as I know, I didn't learn it. As I saw your nipples just now, my desire to do what I did just popped into my head so I did it."

"Good for you and keep it up. You are going to be a real life lady killer if you remain on the track you're on... It is interesting, though. Has your Dad ever popped into your brain since he passed away?"

"Many times, Mom."

"Could it be that he is telling you how to fuck your sister and your Mom?"

"Wow, Mom. That would be awesome. Do you think he's really doing that?"

"I have no idea, John, but your sexual abilities with women far exceed your experience level. I can't explain it any other way, and I can't tell you with any degree of positivity that is what's happening either. This is something most people would call a miracle, if it is reality."

"Thanks, I think. It is something I will keep in the back of my mind."

"Yes, that was intended to be a compliment... Back to the bed," she orders.

She mounts him again and they return to the bed, but instead of laying her on her back, he sits down with her on his lap facing him. He feels her tits burn into his chest as he pulls her pussy tight to his cock, which is semi, and pins it between them. His hands roam her body with soft, tender strokes as Mom relaxes in his care.

"That feels good. Did that just come to you as well?" Mom asks.

"Not really. I think I may have done that to Mandi, but I can't remember for sure."

"What else have you done to Mandi?"

"Everything I've done to you except the anal thing. If I'm not mistaken, she loves it all and I'm happy she's a happy young lady these days," he replies.

"You really love your sister, don't you?"

"Yes, I love her as my sister. I don't want her to be dependent on me for sex or love beyond being her brother, but I'm afraid that's where she's headed."

"Give her some time. Right now, I believe you're right about her, she's infatuated, being it's all new to her. It'll wear off and she'll start looking for cocks instead of boys."

"I hope your right."

"I am right. You'll see," Mom tells him.

"I know I've never said it, but you've kept yourself in shape and you're a perfect ten in my eyes. Your body is sexy, horny, curvy and I lust after it more and more these days."

"Thanks, Son. That means a lot coming from you."

As they reminisce, he lays back and Mom cuddles him. Soon, silence overcomes them and they fall asleep, not being in the plan.

* * * * *

When Mandi arrives at home, she runs into Mom's bedroom excited as hell, only to find them sleeping.

"Wake up! It's too early to sleep!"

They wake up abruptly and become aware of their surroundings as Mandi smiles, removes her clothes and stands before them with a big smile on her face.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Both of us," John replies with a big grin on his face and Mom having a similar appearance.

Mandi gets the hint. Having never eaten pussy, she just makes it happen as her sexual desire overcomes the fear of the unknown. Or is something else driving her? She rolls Mom off her brother, spreads her legs, dives into her pussy and begins eating her.

As John watches them enjoy each other, he sees an opportunity so he gets behind Mandi and looks at her delicious ass just before his cock disappears inside her sweet essence. He fucks her, slowly at first, then pounds his cock in her, giving her problems eating Mom. Fireworks soon follow, well into the night as they exchange sexual acts between them.

* * * * *

With the dawn of another day, they get up and go to the kitchen to have breakfast. They stink like sex and are enjoying the time with weird humor about the stench in the room.

Mom asks them, "You guys want to spend some time at the beach today."

"Sounds like a great idea to me," Mandi replies.

"Me too," John replies.

With that agreed to, they shower, get their suits on, pack some towels, blankets and sun tan lotion in the car, and in the cooler - sodas, sandwiches, plenty of ice, bottled water and off they go.

At the beach, they find a comfortable place to set up camp. Mom and John put lotion on the other, then Mandi joins in. John offers to put lotion on his sister and she allows him to do so.

Mandi is wearing a one piece suit that shows off her curves and attracts the guys. She's warming up to a new life that includes sex and she has blossoming ideas about what she wants. Mom is wearing a modest bikini with a floral design and she's HOT, causing John's cock to twitch. If nobody admires her enough to strike up a conversation, they're sorely missing out.

As they're adding sun tan lotion to their bodies, a couple boys spot Mandi and come over to strike up a conversation with her. She gives them her attention and enjoys the chat she has with them. John can tell she's getting horny for cock the longer she talks with them.

Mom says, "I told you it would happen, didn't I?"

"You did. Mandi seems to like the attention as well. This will be a fun conversation on the way home, don't you think?" John asks.

"I think we will make it a fun conversation as long as we don't over do it."

"Yeah, very true. We better be careful not to turn it into something that embarrasses her, but look at her. She's enjoying herself and the guys seem to be enjoying her. This may turn into something," John adds.

Minutes later, Mandi is looking for a pen and paper to write down names and phone numbers, which Mom says she can find in her purse. After she gets the numbers written down, the boys leave and Mandi returns to the blanket.

"What took you so long young lady?" John asks.

"Ooohhh don't tease me. They were fun to talk to and I got their names and phone numbers as a prize."

"Good for you, Sis."

A few minutes later, John gets up and walks toward the water, being hot and wanting some cooling off time. A rather attractive girl wearing a skimpy bikini spots him and catches up to him as he reaches the water's edge.

She introduces herself as Faye and John is instantly attracted to her good looks, but hides his attraction from her. They chat with one another for a while, then they swim and enjoy each other's company.

He learns some interesting things about Faye, a 5'-7" brunette with a very pleasing baby face complexion, a nice personality, not to mention a hot, slender body. If she wants, she could be a successful model, or even a playboy centerfold, she's that attractive and sexy.

During the course of conversation, they exchange phone numbers, similar to what his sister did an hour before. They spend a couple hours together talking about general things, but not getting excessively personal. They swim and splash each other and generally enjoy the time they are spending together.

Mom and Mandi decide to head to the water and another boy catches up to Mandi and joins them. The three of them strike up a conversation and they enjoy the companionship as they swim and frolic in the water.

While John is in the water, conversing with Faye, he spots someone rummaging through their stuff and, without warning, he takes off running at full speed as the kid continues his search. Faye gets up and follows, but not as fast as he's moving.

The young kid spots him approaching, but it's too late for him to get away. John tackles him to the sand and pins him there as a crowd gathers around, including Faye, Mom, Mandi and a group of onlookers. The thief got Mom's wallet, containing money, her driver's license and credit cards, and all the loose cash in her purse.

With the kid laying on the sand face down, John puts his knee between his shoulder blades to hold him to the sand.

"You're hurting me!" the kid yells.

"You should have thought about that before you stole items from my family, young man. Now it's time to pay for what you did," John replies.

The kid's Mom comes to see what all the commotion is about and upon arrival, sees her son pinned to the ground, the wallet beside him and, adding two and two, a mortified Mom begins screaming at her son so John stands him up to face her, but he won't stand on his own two feet.

John squeezes his hand to a point where it hurts and whispers in his ear, saying, "If you don't stand up, I'm going to break two ribs, one leg, three fingers, one arm and I'm going to enjoy every fucking second of it, and it will happen so fast, you won't know it until the pain hits your brain. And I'm just the right son of a bitch to do it."

A second later, he stands up on his own, hanging his head in shame as everyone stares at him. His Mom gives him a good ass chewing in front of the crowd that has gathered and the kid's face turns at least forty-eight shades of red.

With all that has happened, Mom decides to let him go in the custody of his pissed off mother without pressing formal charges. The thief's mother pulls him to her car by his ear, opens the door and literally throws him inside as John gets the license plate of the car, just for the fun of it. That's the end of their day at the beach.

When the incident is over, Faye rejoins him and gives him a hug he wasn't expecting. He returns it because he's not stupid, enjoying the heat that's emanating from her hot body. It's the first time she has touched him and it's electrifying.

She congratulates him on his quick action as she gives him flirting eyes and another hug. Faye is warming up to him and it's beginning to show. Mom and Mandi come to him and give him hugs as well so he introduces Faye and they chat for a while before going back to the water.

As the day wears on, John and Faye are chatting up a storm. John has learned of her self confidence and intelligence as he looks at her with greater interest, until Faye has to leave with her family. He gives her a hug before she has to depart for home and she responds favorably.

As she departs, she says, "Call me."

She gives him a pouting look, then walks away as he watches the wiggle in her awesome ass. John's head swells at the thought of the first girl that has shown serious interest in him, and she is amazing.

He returns to the blanket for some R&R and gets teased by Mom and Mandi because of his new girlfriend. Before they decide to head home, they hit the water one more time and have fun as they enjoy the sun, the fun, and the fresh water.

* * * * *

On the way home, John is driving with Mom sitting next to him, rubbing his cock as Mandi looks on, grinning from ear to ear.

"You're not horny are you, Mom?" Mandi asks.

"God, Honey, I'm so fucking horny I could suck him off right here!" Mom answers with passion in her voice.

"You can untie the string on the inside and give my cock some strain relief, if you want, but no sucking. Not while I'm driving. Okay, Mom?" John asks.

"If I have to."

"Yup, you have to," he replies and smiles.

She delicately probes, finds the knot, unties it and pulls his waistband loose. Reaching for his cock, she pulls it into the light of day and strokes it in the same breath. She wants it in her pussy, the sooner the better, but settles for keeping his cock poised to respond to her needs.

Mandi reaches between her legs and tweaks her own clit as Mom tends to her brother's cock. As she changes her attention to Mom's body, she pulls a strap off her shoulder and down her arm, exposing her firm breast. She kneads it as Mom relishes the feeling and gives her little moans, which causes her pussy to leak some serious juices.

Lucky for them, they're sitting on their beach towels so they don't get the seat wet from the wet bathing suits they are wearing, or maybe to make sure they don't get pussy juice on the seats and stink up the car. Whatever.

As they proceed home, Mandi is quizzed about the boys she talked to and they don't overdue it, but they do have several laughs along the way. Mandi takes it all in stride and teases John about the girl he spent hours with.

"How many phone numbers did you get, John?" Mandi asks.

"One, and it's all I need, for now. She has me thinking about her already. How many did you get?"

"Three. How lucky is that?"

"You're HOT, Sis. Didn't I tell you you're a HOTTIE."

"Yes, you did and I kinda feel sexy too."

"You'll get over it, but have fun with it for now... Next time, wear a bikini to the beach and you will likely attract a few more."

"Wow! Thanks for volunteering. Set some time aside tomorrow to take me shopping."

"Shopping?"

"For my bikini. Your dick will ultimately tell me what bikini to buy."

"Good god, Sis. You know what turns a man on by now so you don't need me."

"Shopping tomorrow. See you then!" she says, smiling, not giving him the option of refusal.

"OMG. Hook, line and sinker. I walked right into that one, didn't I?"

"You sure did, Son," Mom says as she and Mandi laugh. "You guys don't mind if I tag along, do you? I need to get another bikini or two myself."

"Sure Mom, you are always welcome," John responds.

"Good response, Bro," Mandi says, then changes the subject. "You are right about infatuation. I guess I was afraid the sex would go away and I would never get any more."

"It's okay, Sis. Don't worry about it. There's always more so expect something to happen."

She smiles at her brother's wise intellect, leans her head on Mom's shoulder and says, "Best brother, Mom."

When John pulls the car into the garage, they turn their attention to removing the beach paraphernalia from the car and take it into the house, each carrying something.

Once in the house, they deposit everything on the kitchen table, then Mom removes her bikini and stands naked while inviting her son to partake of her body, which he doesn't refuse. They've been all day without sex so they're horny as hell, especially Mom, maybe Mandy, probably all three of them.

He walks to the livingroom with Mom ahead of him, staring at her ass as she walks. When she stops, she turns to him and removes his bathing suit, then he quickly grabs her body. He flips her upside down as she squeals, puts his face between her legs, against her pussy and licks. Her face ends up in front of his cock and they both lick and suck the vital parts that are begging the most for attention.

As Mandi watches, she smiles as her desires are forcing her fingers to rub her clit with vigor. She moves her suit aside and rubs her bare clit in anticipation of her brother fucking her. Enjoying the pleasure too much, she goes off to take care of the stuff from the trip, then joins them back in the livingroom a short time later, sitting on the nearby sofa.

John and Mom are both moaning and enjoying the acts of sucking the other while Mandi decides it's in her best interest to take her bathing suit off and join the nakedness of the group. It pays off because after John makes Mom cum, he flips her back to her feet and lets her sit on the sofa. Then he quickly reaches for Mandi.

She stands, then squeals as he flips her, and she swallows his cock when it gets in front of her face while he eats her pussy when it gets in front of his face. Funny how that works out.

They lick and suck each other until Mandi has an orgasm, then he flips her to her feet and lets her sit on the sofa near Mom. He pulls her ass to the edge, spreads her legs, slides his cock into her pussy and fucks her hard and fast. The pressure of his shaft in her pussy gives her a short fuse and she has another orgasm as Mom watches the action, stimulating her own clit.

As Mandi is returning to reality from her orgasm, John moves to Mom. She's already at the edge of the sofa so he spreads her legs and slides his wet cock into her wet pussy. Filling her abyss quickly, the pleasure reaches her brain, resulting in her moans. He fucks her like he did Mandi moments before and her orgasm happens before his so he keeps pounding her until his orgasm sweeps over his body, sending multiple loads into Mom's pussy.

Wasted and out of breath, he sits on the sofa between them to catch his breath.

"You're not done already are you?" Mom asks.

"For tonight, yes. I better get some rest or my cock may not be able to handle my favorite girls tomorrow."

"What are you planning?" Mandi asks.

"I think I'm going to call Faye in the morning and see if what Mom told me is true."

"If you don't already know, Faye will go out with you in a heartbeat," Mom replies. "I watched you two together and she's interested in you."

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure I know that, Mom. She definitely made an impression on me and I want to follow up with her. She's attractive with a nice personality and she's available so I don't want her to slip through the crack. Sis, what are you going to do tomorrow?"

"I think I'll call one the of the guys I met and invite him over for a swim."

"Oh, cool. I might bring Faye over and do the same."

"Guess I better prepare then," Mom says.

John goes to his own bed this time so he's assured to get some actual sleep, asking the girls for some badly needed privacy.

* * * * *

As the sun rises the next morning, John feels the warmth on his face, causing him to wake up. He gets up, takes a shower and returns to his work bench to add the new lights and power circuit to his design. This is the final step in the design phase for this project and he's looking forward to success.

He sits down at his bench, still naked, turns on his soldering iron and wires all the added parts into the circuit, based on his schematic. Moving the light bulbs to the proper position on his bench, he turns on the circuit and begins his testing. Three of the four lights are alternately flashing and a quick look at his wiring explains why.