My Sister Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see telltale signs of a very horny girlfriend," he says, making an obvious observation.

She smirks and says, "Sorry. I've never been turned on this much before so this is the result of me learning about me and being so into you."

"Not to worry, I can deal with it."

Surprising her, he picks her ass up to his mouth, licks the juices from her pussy, swallows, enjoys licking all around her pussy, then returns her to his lap. Her mouth is still open when he lets her down, then he continues his assault on her body.

He moves the hair off her shoulders, then puts his hands above her ass and caresses up her back to her shoulders and neck as she releases low level moans. Moving down her back, he reaches her ass and kneads both cheeks, spreading them as he gazes at the delicious body before his eyes.

Kneading her tender cheeks, he stares deeply at them until Faye wiggles her ass, then he comes out of his targeted focus. He moves his thumbs next to her pussy and teases her, forcing her lips together as he rubs her tenderly.

"Why did you shave your pussy and mound?"

"A girlfriend told me it will improve my sex life, but before now, it hasn't really made a difference to me. You, however, have changed that."

"Interesting. So what is it that makes your prop spin about sex?"

"You."

"Wasn't expecting that answer, but thanks... Is there anything you want me to focus on?" he asks, feeling good about her compliment.

"Not at this time, but I reserve the right to tell you in the future," Faye admits.

John smiles, then he turns her to her back again, slides her torso to her right, puts her right leg on his left shoulder, pushes the other leg open and, using his right hand, slides two fingers into her pussy. He finger fucks her as she moans and wiggles while she builds to another orgasm, but not as intense as before. Then he picks her ass up to his face as she moves her knees to her tits. He licks her pussy clean, completely avoiding her clit, then returns her to his lap.

"You have lots of confidence young man."

"So do you, young lady... Okay, Babe, knees on your tits because I'm going to fuck your pussy with no mercy," he tells her.

She does so and holds them as she smiles, waiting for him to get into position. When he's there, he holds her knees against her tits as she guides his cock to her pussy. As soon as he's inside, her eyes disappear and so does his cock as it continues its journey into the abyss. She stuffs her mouth again and immediately begins moaning and wiggling her ass, wanting more of what he's offering.

John is also reacting, feeling her tight pussy gripping his hard cock. He fucks her relentlessly and her face turns into a smile the more he fucks her like he means it. She looks happy and has her next orgasm as John feels her tighten up, crushing his cock as he continues stroking her pussy.

As she moans, it's his turn to climax because of the effect she's having on his cock. He pumps rope after rope in her pussy as he climaxes and grunts his satisfaction to his girlfriend.

"That was fucking great... I'm so tired," she says. "Nobody has fucked me like you have. I feel like I'm getting a sexual education I completely missed."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," he says sarcastically.

She laughs and he smiles. Then he gives her a kiss and lays next to her, hoping she cuddles to him, which she does.

"I'm guessing your other sex partners weren't into you as much as I am," he wonders.

"Maybe, but I think it's because you spend more time getting me hot and horny for sex. You have a way with women and that kinda scares me."

"What is it that scares you?"

"I'm afraid that other girls will see what I see in you and make a play for you, like I did," she says.

"I'm detecting some jealousy in your voice," he says. "So what if they do? Would you blame them?"

"Not really, but I don't want other women hitting on my boyfriend, but at the same time, it may be tough to fend them off, and about jealousy, yes. I will probably be that way until I get to know you better. So many boys have misrepresented themselves and there intentions toward me, I'm just being cautious."

"Dear Girlfriend, when I make a decision on who I want in my life, all others fail to compare. You will always stand tall and stay at the top of my desires. I can't stop them from trying, but I can tell them it's not welcomed. On the other hand, that means I should be concerned about other boys hitting on you, should I not?" he asks.

"Normally, yes. But, like you, now that I have found the best boyfriend ever, they don't stand a chance either," she adds.

"Even though you are beautiful, confident, intelligent, affectionate, HOT, horny and sexy?" he asks as she grins.

"Yup. This girl is exclusively yours and nobody else can capture me. I don't believe there are two of you running around on this planet so you are stuck with me, Mr Boyfriend."

"Cool. That's an eye opener if I ever heard one," he informs her.

"If you say so... I'm really curious, what did you actually say to that kid to make him stand on his own two feet?"

"Okay, here it is the way I told it to him. As I squeezed his hand to the point he felt pain, I said to him, 'If you don't stand up, I'm going to break two ribs, one leg, three fingers, one arm and I'm going to enjoy every fucking second of it, and it will happen so fast, you won't know it until the pain hits your brain. And, I'm just the right son of a bitch to do it'. That's what got his attention."

"No shit? That would've got my attention for sure... To change the subject, did you enjoy my looks when you first saw me at the beach?" she asks.

"More than you'll ever know. In fact, I may have blown a load in my swimsuit the first time I saw you."

She chuckles, then laughs.

"You did not! That, I would have noticed," she challenges and smiles at his continued humor.

"Yeah, you're right, but it made you laugh and you're so awesome when you smile. It lights up your face."

"Thanks. I'll remember that."

"Remember at your house when the three of you left me alone briefly, just before we left?" he asks.

"I remember."

"Would you tell me what you talked about?"

"Sure, and I'm glad you asked. For the first time in my life, my parents gave me their approval on my choice of boyfriends. Dad also said that if your answers turned me off, I should cancel the date right then and there," she replies. "I didn't answer him. I just gave you a hug and dragged you to your car, which answered his question."

"Your parents did that?"

"They did."

"Oh, cool," he says as she nods. "I'm beginning to like them already."

She laughs again as they give each other one more tight hug, then she caresses his cock. He caresses her back and ass as silence overcomes them. Laying there in total silence, he claims Faye as his one and only girlfriend. Faye is thinking about her new boyfriend, then reaches for him and holds him tighter than she has held anybody in her past.

As their ambition is winding down, daylight has already turned to darkness and as tired as they are, the groggy pair combine their love into one and succumb to sleep as they lay close and naked on the bed.

The End

1...5678910