My Sister Mandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

Mom and Mandi tell John they will take care of dinner so he and his girl are free to do whatever. John informs them they plan to spend some time in his room talking.

Mom's eyebrow raises, a smile comes over her face, but she says nothing and shoos them away. As they arrive in his bedroom, they sit opposite each other on his bed and continue the conversation they started in the pool.

"First of all, are our feelings for each other mutual?" she asks.

"To the best of my knowledge right now, absolutely Ms Girlfriend."

"Oh good. That means you owe me."

He knows exactly what she means and he's been wanting to do it for at least an hour. They stand on their knees, push their bodies against each other and kiss for the first time, closing their eyes. It starts out plain, but turns to passion as their tongues search for the other, then he breaks it as they open their eyes. His hands roam her back, making her feel that much more special. He gives her a hug she won't forget for a while, then searches for her lips to give her another sweet kiss. Faye is impressed by his warmth and the tightness of his hug so she returns her good fortune.

"That was beautiful. You just went up a couple more rungs on the ladder," she informs him.

"My goal is the top, you know," he tells her, smiling.

"Go for it. I'm thinking you have a good chance of making it."

This girl, in just twenty-four hours, has captured his heart. He never expected that in a million years, but it happened and he's elated as they sit back on their legs. Now, he's happy he didn't allow her to fall through the crack.

"So where do I stand on your girlfriend list?" she asks, shyly.

"You are the only name on it so you're at the top."

"You've never had a girlfriend before?"

"Nope," he says.

"Why?" she asks.

"I guess I never saw a girl that turned me on just by looking at her. That's what you have done to me."

"I'm flattered."

"Oh hi, Flattered. I'm John and happy you are here with me today," he says as he reaches for her hand and shakes it.

She looks at him with a puzzled look, then his humor reaches her brain as he smiles.

She laughs and says, "That was funny, Handsome. So far, I love spending time with you."

"So, what else do you expect from your boyfriend?" he asks.

Again, she gets serious, hoping she doesn't scare him away with her rules.

"He has to be mine, exclusively," she says shyly.

"Check," he replies.

"He can't smoke," she says shyly again.

"Check."

"He can't drink excessively," she adds.

"Check."

Now she's gaining confidence and continues with minimal fear.

"He has to dance."

"Ooops, I flunked out of dancing school. Are you a good teacher?" he asks.

"I am and very happy to teach you, if you want to learn."

"I will make an honest attempt, but you will tell me if I turn into a good dancer or not."

"I look forward to that... My boyfriend has to talk to me if he gets mad at me so we can clear up the source of the anger. I don't want to go to bed if we're mad at each other," she says.

"Check."

"He has to be my friend, my close, intimate friend, willing to tell me anything, including your deepest thoughts, especially if they're about me," she says smiling.

"Check."

"If we advance into a relationship, he has to love me the way I am, but at the same time, has to tell me what he doesn't like about me so we can resolve any issues."

"Check."

"Are you agreeing to all those?" she asks.

"Yup, except for the dancing. That will be a learning process."

"True, but why?"

"Because I expect the same from my girlfriend," he explains.

"What else do you expect from your girlfriend?"

"To include what you expect of me and the ones I asked before dinner so rudely interrupted us. I'm blown away right now. Never did I expect to be this close to a girl this fast, especially to a girl as beautiful as you. So far, you're everything I want and in a way, it scares me, but I also welcome it. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, because I feel the same way," she replies. "I feel closer to you than any other boy I've been with."

She takes his hand and holds it close to her. She's falling in love with him before his eyes and he's not sure how to handle it.

"Faye, I can't admit to being in love with you yet, but I don't see anything that will stop me either."

"I feel the same way, Handsome."

"Good to know... Well, the bad news is, it's getting late so I better get you home before your parents fire me as your boyfriend."

Faye smiles, gets somber, puts her hand on his arm and speaks her mind.

"I have never I done this before, but I... don't... I don't want to go home. I want to stay with you tonight. Your Mom won't mind, will she?"

Suddenly and unexpectedly, she raises to her knees and tackles him to the bed. She kisses him so many times he doesn't bother counting, holding him and caressing him as she gives him little moans. He is flying higher than a kite, holding her in the same manner, but he doesn't realize, at the moment, that he has his first girlfriend.

She looks him in the eyes with happiness glued to her face, then they return to their previous position, facing each other, with her suddenly a little ashamed of her action.

She looks down and says, "Sorry about that. It was impulsive of me, but I wanted your affection so bad it wasn't funny."

He picks up her chin with one finger and looks her in the eyes, saying, "Being impulsive because of your emotions is a good thing. I'm a big boy now so I can handle it," he explains... "Besides, based on what my Mom told me this morning, she expects you to spend the night. I accidently let it slip out I was going to ask you out."

"Accidently?"

"Yup, accidently on purpose. She thought you wouldn't hesitate to go out with me. I was hoping for the same, but I didn't know what your schedule was," he explains.

She smiles at his humor and what's going through her head is unforgettable for her.

"To temporarily change the subject, it has occurred to me that you are too far away from me so would you be willing to sit on my lap to correct this significant injustice?" he asks.

Without saying a word, Faye moves her body onto his lap and wraps her arms and legs around him while he pulls her tight to him and welcomes her to his warm body. She can feel his dick between them, squirming to tease him, and he can feel it pinned to his stomach. Just the way he wants it. A feeling of euphoria takes control of their emotions and Faye sheds a couple tears.

"I like this position with you. I feel so intimate and close to you it's not funny," Faye tells him.

"I agree, but I don't think you can get any closer than you already are," he adds.

She laughs, then continues, "Your Mom is a very smart lady. I knew when I left the beach yesterday I would go out with you in a heartbeat. My original plan was to go out with my friends this afternoon, but after you called, I called them and canceled. They were happy for me because you called so soon after meeting me. I told them about you last night while we were talking on the phone," she explains as she squeezes him.

"I wanted to follow up because you're so beautiful, not to mention available. I thought about you the rest of the day," he reveals to her.

"You know I saw your cock when you changed in front of me," she teases.

"I'm still sorry about that. I was afraid that incident would drive you away."

"It was an accident. You were in your room and nobody is generally with you, right?"

"Except for my sister occasionally, but that's been pretty much over for a while now," John informs her.

"You're being honest. I love that about you. It makes me so horny."

"I get horny too, especially when you look at me," John says, teasing her.

"I can feel that. You're hard already," she confirms, feeling his cock between them.

"Yup, since you jumped on me, then crawled on my lap... You're not afraid of my size?"

"No fucking way. I love your size. I can't wait to get it inside me. That's why my pussy is so wet for you."

She continues, "Please forgive me for asking, but does your sister turn you on like I turn you on?" she asks.

"Every good looking girl turns me on, Faye. Like you, my Mom and my sister are good looking, something I've had to deal with my whole life. The fact that Mom and my sister are related to me forces me to control myself. I've been doing it for years so I'm in total control of my urges for the opposite sex."

"I'm so glad, Handsome. I was afraid to ask that question, but it has taken some concern off my chest."

"There's no need to take anything off your chest. I love it just the way it is."

She laughs and he smiles, happy he's able to brighten her face.

"What about other good looking girls that may wander into your life?" she wonders.

"I'm with you now. No other will change how I feel about you at this moment," he assures her. "I know it's early in our relationship, but I don't see any reason why we won't move forward so any others will just have to keep their distance."

She smiles as wetness forms in her eyes.

"You don't know how that makes me feel, John."

"I think I do, Faye. I'm feeling the same emotions you are feeling, and they feel good to me," he tells her, then they join forces for a passionate kiss.

She holds him tight as his hands roam her back.

Finally breaking the kiss, he continues, "Can I assume, correctly, you are protected because if not, I can wear a condom."

"No condoms in this pussy so yes, I'm protected, but I'm glad you asked."

"Good. I'm going to tell Mom you're spending the night so bear with me while I disappear for about two minutes."

"Okay, I'll wait," she says with a smile and gives him a passionate kiss.

"You don't have a choice, as I see it," he says and gives her a quick peck on her lips.

She smiles, rolls off him, then he literally gets up and runs out the door. Faye giggles as he disappears. Searching for his girls, he finds them in Mom's bedroom so he joins them, telling them Faye is spending the night so no surprise visits.

He gives each of them a kiss and runs back to his bedroom, closes and locks the door. Faye, finishing a phone call with her Mom, looks at him with passion written on her face. She's taken it upon herself to strip her clothes off so she's stark naked and slowly spreads her legs as he watches with special interest. She's sexy, gorgeous, very slender and strong, a perfect ten.

He rips his clothes off, walks to the bed and stands there, giving his girlfriend a good look at his cock as it swings to a stop, pointing directly at her. She's licking her lips as she drags him to the bed, having a good idea what will happen next.

The heat from her body tempts him beyond his norm, but he has to stay in control. She expects that from him and he doesn't want to blow it. Cuddling to him, she rolls him to his back, ending up on top. His cock is so hard he hopes it doesn't break as her pleasantly sized tits burn into his chest. He knows she can feel his cock and that only makes him harder, and her hornier.

His hands caresses her body softly and stops on her ass to knead her soft, tight, desirable cheeks, then he pushes closer to her pussy and tenderly teases her. Her legs are open and she's so wet it's amazing to him that she's allowing him inside her as she moans.

"John," she says, looking down into his eyes with concern in her's.

"Yes."

"This is the first time I've ever gotten in bed with a boyfriend on the first date, never allowing it to happen before you. Even though I'm seriously into you, I can't believe I'm letting you do this. It scares me," she explains.

"I know what you mean. This is my first date ever so it isn't normal for me either. I'm so excited I'm having difficulty controlling my own emotions and urges because you're really turning me on, Faye."

He rolls them to her back and gets between her legs as she willingly spreads them. Her tits are perfectly shaped, her tummy is flat as a pancake, her legs are strong and open, her pussy is bare and his cock is ready to enter her. This girl is what wet dreams are made from, but first, he wants to eat her pussy so he slides down her body and begins the task of making her feel full of pleasure.

As he licks her pussy tenderly, he also reaches up, kneads her tits and pinches her nipples. His tongue locates all the places she has nerves and doesn't miss a single one. He has her squirming and wiggling for more as he looks at her pussy with lust, open eyes, open mind and open mouth. He continues to lick her juices as he makes her feel the love he has for her.

Her moans are becoming loud so, as not to entertain the other house guests, she stuffs her t-shirt in her mouth as he continues eating her pussy. He licks her juices up and slowly moves to her clit with the tip of his tongue, and that sends her over the edge. She has her first orgasm and it's fairly intense as she tries to push her pussy into his face. He takes the opportunity to suck on her clit, but not for long.

Rather excitedly, she removes the muffle from her mouth and orders, "God, that was so good. You have no more than two seconds to stuff your cock in my pussy!"

That is an urgent plea for action. As he moves up her body, she reaches for his cock and guides it between her wide open legs to the entrance of her pleasure pot. He slowly pushes in as her mouth opens and moans while her eyes disappear.

Stuffing her t-shirt in her mouth, she keeps her moans down to a dull roar as she tries to smile with a stuffed mouth. He keeps pushing inside her as he feels the tightness of her love canal and that causes him to moan.

Faye lifts her legs up and behind his back as she reaches for his ass. As he slowly pumps his cock inside her, she reacts with passion while pulling his ass into her. Faye is beyond horny and she has her second orgasm as he continues stroking her pussy. He's going deep inside her on every stroke, he's so excited himself.

The more she moans, the faster he fucks the beauty below him and she loves the size of his cock. As the expectations of ecstasy draws close, his orgasm is approaching so he slows his strokes briefly, then pounds her again. That sends him over the edge and he deposits rope after rope inside her, causing her pussy to grip his cock and have a very intense orgasm of her own. Her third.

His cock remains hard as he pulls out and rolls to his back next to her. Both are out of breath and sweating as they survive the great sex they shared. Faye is in love with this man and she's convinced of it now that he's passed another test with flying colors. Now her expectations are growing and she wants more time with him, and more of him.

As she catches her breath, she says, "You're hired. The sex is the best I've ever had. The other guys didn't even make me cum, but you did, three times with little effort."

"I was terrified I couldn't make that happen for you, but I'm glad I did. If you ask me, great sex is an important part of a relationship so we're off to a great start, but we still have a great deal to learn about the other."

"It absolutely is and I wholeheartedly agree. You're a wonderful lover, my perfect man so far. Yes, we still have things to learn, but I'm ready and willing to go down that road with you and learn together."

His cock is still hard so she moves down and gently sucks him clean, but refrains from getting him off, taking a second to marvel at the big cock that has given her so much pleasure.

As she moves back to his face, she grabs his cock while giving him a passionate kiss, the kind that curls his toes, as she strokes his cock.

"I'm ready. Time for me to explore you, my dear Girlfriend. Okay?"

"As you wish, my dear Boyfriend. Where do you want me?"

"On your back with your legs spread please... and your mouth stuffed."

She laughs.

"Yeah, I guess I got loud a couple times, didn't I? It has never happened to me before you though," she says as she moves into position.

He sits on the bed between her open legs with his legs crossed, a pillow on his lap, and stares at her pussy before lifting her to his lap, pinning his hard cock against his stomach, and against her pussy.

Removing the muffle, she says, "John, I have to be honest about this. Before you, I've had sex with three different boys on three separate occasions. For me, each was little more than a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am' event. It wasn't enjoyable for me so I don't feel like I'm experienced in the sex department, but you have changed my mind about the things the male anatomy can do."

"Thanks, Faye. Everyone has to learn at some time in their life. Now is our turn to learn together."

She reaches for a hug and kiss as he pulls her to him. They give each other a tight hug and kiss, one they won't forget for a long time and another feather lands in his hat.

"I have little experience with sex myself," he says as he continues. "I've been with two girls, but I won't even refer to them girlfriends, so we'll learn as we progress."

"Thanks. You make me so relaxed it's not funny," she says.

"You're welcome... I have noticed you can spread your legs quite wide."

She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs for him again. He pulls her tight to him, pinning his cock against her pussy and his stomach. What a tease he is.

"I can. I used to be a cheerleader in high school so I'm fairly flexible."

"How long have you been out of high school?"

Her tits are his first target after he caresses her face with tender loving care, causing her to close her eyes and emit several low level moans.

"I decided to take a year off before tackling college. Believe me, I needed the time off. High school was hectic for me. So much to do, so little time," she admits.

His hands caress to her mound, then up to her tits, kneading them, then on to her shoulders as he makes sure she feels the love. He spends some time rubbing her shoulders and she relaxes like never before.

"I hear ya. My Dad's funeral was the day before my high school graduation ceremony so I didn't attend. Now, of course, I wish I did, but I do have my diploma. About a month after his funeral, I started trade school and have been busy with that ever since."

As he moves his hands to her tits, he kneads them gently, getting more low level moans from her. She wiggles her desires to him as he kneads her tits with tender loving care. Her open legs easily expose her charms and he takes full advantage of her vulnerability. Then he caresses toward her essence.

"You have a very tender touch you know. I love that part about you," she tells him.

"What do you normally do with the rest of the parts?" he queries, hiding a smile.

She laughs as he caresses her body.

"Funny guy... You're so gentle and smooth with your touches, I've never been so at ease with anyone as I am with you," she says.

Slowly and tenderly, he moves his fingers across her clit, across her hairless mound, across her flat tummy, up to her tits and grips each one. Her moan is the result, but it's fairly low key. He kneads her multiple times before moving his hands to her face and softly caressing her. She takes his fingers in her mouth and sucks on them, giving him a 'fuck me' look at the same time.

He continues working on her body and enjoys the view. Then he decides it's time for a change, now that she's no longer moaning, so he pushes her off him.

"Time to turn over my dear sexy girlfriend."

She does and lays in front of him with her legs wide apart. He lifts and pulls her slender body onto the pillow, tight to his stomach, once again pinning his cock against him. Her ass looks great and his eyes are pinned to the perfectly shaped mounds. Now, it's his turn to drool. She's so wet, her juices are running out of her pussy and the feel of his cock splitting her lips turns her on like nothing before.

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers