My Sister, My Saviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to wait until Friday to do something?" she wondered.

"A simple dinner with you and Mum will be fine tonight. She's already said she's going to pay for it." Taking her hand, I squeezed it. "Besides, I'm going out with my beautiful sister on Friday night. My friends will have their girlfriends, but I'm going to have the best girl there."

I think my sister nearly started to cry before I sat up and hugged her tightly. "I love you, Peter," she whispered, "Having you here for the past two years has been the best thing ever."

"I've loved being here too, Jenny."

Meeting her downstairs once I was dressed in my uniform, she'd quickly whipped up a full English breakfast for us both, sitting together at the small table. We had enough time that we didn't have to scarf the food down before leaving for the day, Jennifer driving me to school like she did every day. I had my licence. I just couldn't afford to buy and run a car of my own.

Dropping me off near the front gate as always, she leaned over to kiss my cheek, leaving her lips on my skin for a little longer than normal. Turning to look at her, blue eyes wide and bright behind her glasses, she smiled at me, simply accentuating how gorgeous she was. "Have a nice day, Peter," she said softly.

"Everything okay, Jenny?"

She took my hand, interlacing our fingers, and her smile widened. "I'm just so proud of you, Peter," she replied softly, "You've worked so hard to get to where you are. You've grown into a handsome young man. And I just love having you with me at home. I love you."

"I love you, Jenny."

Leaning forward, I kissed her cheek and felt her sigh, her hand releasing my hand to rest on the back of my neck. "I love it when you hug me, Peter," she whispered.

So I hugged her. It was a little awkward with the centre console, but I pulled her closer to me, her head resting against my shoulder as I caressed her back. "I love hugging my big sister," I replied, "She's done so much for me that I'll never be able to repay."

"I'm your sister. You don't have to pay me back for the simple fact I love you and want to help you." When I let her go, we looked at each other in silence for a few seconds before she finally cleared her throat, her hand moving to stroke my cheek. "You've better go. I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Okay."

Sliding out of the car, I stood still as I watched her turn around and drive away. I needed to stay there because, to be honest, I was harder than I could remember. I have no idea what just happened, but it felt intimate and emotionally charged. And there was a look in her eyes that I couldn't place. Shame I couldn't read body language nor understand it that much. She'd always been affectionate, though, and our love for each other and bond had only grown deeper as we lived together.

Thankfully, I wasn't distracted during the day, my friends making the most of my birthday, surprised to receive a couple of thoughtful gifts from them. Asked what I was doing, I confirmed the plans to meet up on Friday, but that night would just be spent with my mother and sister. They understood why. A mid-week birthday is always awkward, particularly when still at school.

I was studying in my room when I felt two arms around my body and soft lips against my cheek. "Hey, Peter," my sister whispered.

"Hey, Jenny. Sorry, I lost track of time."

"It's okay. We've still got time to meet Mum. Did you send her a message about where you want to go?"

"I did. I told her I just wanted a steak, so she selected somewhere convenient for the three of us. She said she'll pick us up so you can have a drink with me."

Locking my laptop, I turned around and stood up, my sister gazing up at me with a smile on her face, Hugging her tightly, she hugged me back, resting her head against my chest. She let me go and disappeared, returning with a present for me. Raising my eyebrows, I opened it up and couldn't stop the smile from forming. It was a photo of us that we'd taken during her last birthday. We'd gone out for dinner with Mum and a couple of Jennifer's friends. She looked beautiful in her dress while I'd made sure I'd worn a good pair of trousers and a proper shirt.

"We looked good that night," I said, "I remember it well. You were the most beautiful woman there, Jenny."

Placing it on the chest of drawers, pride of place in the middle, I wrapped my arm around her waist as she leaned into me. "I thought you'd like it," she said, "I have two more things for you."

She disappeared and returned, passing me the first present. I unwrapped it to find a picture of my older sister doing a little modelling. She wore what looked like red lingerie. Bra, panties, garter, suspenders, thigh highs and heels. She was blowing the camera a kiss, like it was aimed at me.

I was hard immediately, and I know I looked at her in surprise. "You like?" she asked.

"I love it, Jenny, but... Is it just for me?"

"The photo shoot was a present for me. I was in therapy, and it was suggested I do something to make myself feel sexy." She stepped closer, resting a hand on my chest. "But you've made me feel so beautiful with all your compliments. Nearly every day, you remind me that I'm a beautiful young woman, Peter."

"I'm just speaking the truth." I looked at the photo again. "You're not just beautiful, Jenny. You're totally fucking hot in this. Pardon my French."

"I love hearing that you find me hot, Peter. Thank you."

I placed that photo next to the other photo, and I also knew, with some of the thoughts already in my mind, that the photo would be the lynchpin of some very unbrotherly thoughts while satisfying myself later that night.

"Want your other present?"

"I am wondering what else you've got me."

She smiled as she handed me the small box. After unwrapping it, I placed the box down and opened it. I stared at my sister as I grabbed what seemed to be the very same things she'd been wearing in the photo. "I'll wear it all tonight for you, Peter," she whispered, "Underneath my dress."

Running my fingers over the lingerie before picking up one of the thigh-highs, I glanced at her again. "You will? For me?"

"Do you want your older sister to look beautiful for you?" I felt myself blush, but I nodded. I loved seeing Jennifer all dressed up. "Then I'm going to dress up for my handsome brother."

"Guess I'd better start getting ready."

"Dark pair of trousers and a nice dress shirt, Peter."

"Of course."

"I'll go shower first." Kissing my cheek, she left the lingerie in my room, though she stopped and looked back, smiling at me, before disappearing. I heard the bathroom door shut and the shower turn on a minute or so later. Picking up the lingerie again, I found her panties and I just had to know, holding them to my nose. I detected a faint whiff of something. Having not smelled pussy before, I couldn't be sure if it was my sister.

Waiting for my sister to finish showering, I heard the shower turn off and she appeared a couple of minutes later, wrapped in a towel. Picking up the box, she smiled at me again, walking over and kissing my cheek. "Go have a shower, handsome," she said softly, "I've got to get ready to look all hot and beautiful for my brother."

"Jennifer, is this..."

Caressing my cheek, her smile was so loving, it made my heart beat a little faster. "Don't think about it, Peter. The only question you need to ask yourself is how much do you love me?"

"More than anything or anyone, Jenny."

"And I feel the same way about you. You've been the only man in my life for so long. The only one who puts a smile on my face every single day. Everything I do, I do it for you, me, and for us." Standing up, I placed the box on my desk before pulling her tight into my body. She would have felt the erection under my shorts pressing into her. Smiling widely, she leaned up to kiss my cheek. "And I'm definitely feeling that, Peter," she whispered.

"Is it wrong to feel this way?"

"Not if it's what we both want in the end. But as I said, don't think too much. All we're doing tonight is going out for dinner with our mother, then we'll come home and go to bed as you have school and I have work tomorrow." I let her go as she picked up the box and turned back to the door. She stopped again, glancing back with that same smile. "Want to hear something naughty, though?"

"Sure."

"I'm going to masturbate tonight while wearing all this, knowing my handsome brother thought I was all hot and sexy for him."

"Fuck," I muttered.

Undressing for the shower a couple of minutes later, I glanced down to see my cock was as hard as I'd ever seen or felt it. Stepping under the hot water, I closed my eyes, and my mind was flooded with a myriad of images. I'd had those same images for a long time now. There was no denying how I felt about my sister, but I had no idea she returned any sort of similar feelings. I thought about rubbing one out and eventually gave into temptation, picturing my sister in that red lingerie and extras, lying back on my bed, her fingers working her pussy underneath her panties, her other hand beckoning me to join her.

"Come and make love to me," she'd whispered, "Join your sister and be with her forever."

I moaned my sister's name as I climaxed, and I think I did so rather loudly as she knocked on the door within a minute. "Did you need me for something, Peter?"

"No, it's okay, Jenny."

"Are you sure? Need me to scrub your back?"

I laughed, hearing her giggle from the other side of the door. "No, I'm okay, Jenny. But thank you."

"Okay, handsome. I'm still getting ready."

Drying off later, I exited the bathroom and had a peek into her bathroom, my sister rolling on one of her thigh highs. Not wanting to hang round, I returned to my bedroom to find my sister had already laid out what she wanted me to wear. What lay on top surprised me though. A pair of pink panties, and when I picked them up, I was surprised they were damp.

Holding them to my nose, I knew I was smelling my sister's pussy for the first time. "Oh my god," I moaned, my cock rapidly thickening again as I held them to my nose.

"Like your last present?" she asked softly, opening my eyes to see her standing in the doorway, looking rather similar to how she looked in her picture.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, making her smile again. "And... Honestly, yes, Jenny. I love your last present."

She stepped towards me, leaning up to kiss my cheek. "They're obviously fresh from earlier," she whispered, "I was turned on knowing my little brother was all hard and horny."

I finally asked, "How long have you known?"

"Long enough. Hold them to your nose again." I did what she wanted and inhaled her scent, groaning again. "Do you like my scent?"

"It's wonderful, Jenny."

"Whenever you want to smell me, Peter, just grab a pair of my panties. I get horny throughout the day, thinking about someone special. I even need to jill off at work occasionally. I did in the shower earlier."

"I jerked off."

"I know you did, handsome. Jerking off, thinking about your hot and sexy older sister."

Meeting her eyes, she reflected nothing but love and adoration in return. "Are we really okay with this? Maybe going to do this?"

"We're not doing anything right now, Peter. I've just said you're allowed to borrow my panties and enjoy the scent of my pussy, while I'm going to wear some sexy things for you tonight. I haven't said anything about giving you your first blowjob, showing you how to eat pussy for hours on end, and then being your first and I hope only lover..." Resting a hand on my chest, she ran the other down my chest before reaching the towel around my waist, smiling as she felt the tent, carefully running her fingers over it. "Are you hard for me, Peter?"

"Fuck yes, Jenny..."

"Have you kissed a girl before?" Blushing, I shook my head. "You'll get your first kiss at the end of tonight. And maybe you'd like your hot and sexy older sister to sleep with you? She'd love to feel the strong arms of the man she loves around her." Resting her other hand on my chest, she added, "One thing, Peter. You're still young. If anything gets too much..."

"No!"

She smiled but gently shushed me. "Peter, I'm twenty-three and this sort of relationship... I've had time to confront how I feel about you and accept this is what I want."

"I want this too," I confessed, "Jennifer, you've always been my girl."

The smile was so sweet, I couldn't help smiling in return. "I love hearing that I'm your girl, Peter. Okay, I'm going to finish getting ready. You should get ready too. Mum will be here soon." She paused a moment. "She has no idea, of course. We can't let her know. Not yet."

"Okay."

Watching her turn around, I got my first look at the smooth skin of her arse. I groaned again as it was simply another fantastic feature of my sister's body. Thankfully, she only looked back a moment before returning to her bedroom. I placed her panties on my bed as I quickly doused my body in deodorant, got dressed and slipped on my leather shoes, added a little cologne, combed my hair, before heading downstairs to wait for my sister.

She appeared fifteen minutes later, wearing a gorgeous red dress that made her look like an absolute knock-out. Fairly sure my jaw dropped at the sight of her. Standing up, she walked towards me, hugging her tightly as I felt her arms wrap around me. We were still hugging when the doorbell rang, answering it to find our mother waiting for us.

"Well, don't you look handsome!" she stated, stepping in to kiss my cheek, "Happy birthday, Peter."

"Thanks, Mum. Come on in."

Then she noticed my sister. "Jennifer! My god, you look absolutely gorgeous! Come here, let me take you in!"

My mother gushed about my sister for the next five minutes, but my sister rarely stopped looking at me. I'd never heard my mother compliment my sister as much in my life up until that moment. She finally looked at me and asked, "What do you think, Peter? Isn't she beautiful?"

"I've always thought Jennifer the most beautiful girl in the world, Mum."

Mum was silent for a few moments before she smiled, glancing between us. "You've always put your sister on a pedestal, and I understand why. But yes, I'll certainly agree, she will be that tonight for sure. Are you ready to go?"

"I am."

Mum drove, I took shotgun, my sister sitting behind me. Knowing I wanted a steak, Mum selected one of the best places in the area, the three of us no doubt overdressed though we didn't care. Seated at a four-seater table, Jennifer sat next to me, Mum opposite, unable to stop smiling as we chose our drinks and meals. Ordering my first alcoholic beverage was a rite of passage for any young man, having to hand over my identification as I still looked young enough to be carded.

We made small talk while waiting for our appetisers to arrive, Jennifer taking my hand and placing it on her thigh. Feeling the sheer fabric of her thigh-high, she ensured my hand moved further up her thigh towards the hem of her dress, Mum smiling when Jennifer leaned her head against my shoulder, her hand resting on my inner thigh.

I was rock hard, and I know my sister knew it.

"I love seeing how close you two are," Mum admitted, "I know I made mistakes, but I'm glad you two always had each other."

"He's my little brother, Mum. I know it wasn't easy but thank you for letting him come live with me. He's not only my brother, he's also my best friend."

"I feel the same way," I whispered, my sister, moving her head to smile at me for a moment, my hand slowly moving underneath her dress. I only stopped when our appetisers arrived, and I needed both hands.

My sister didn't but she moved her hands. If our mother noticed anything, her eyes gave nothing away and conversation continued to flow, most of it about my school and exams that were still a couple of months away at best. Our mains arrived and conversation minimised as I focused on the fantastic steak. It was worth every cent my mother was prepared to pay for it.

"Want to split a dessert?" Jennifer asked once we'd finished.

"Sure."

Feeding my sister in front of my mother didn't provoke any sort of reaction but I saw in my sister's eyes how she was looking at me. Mum enjoyed her own dessert, again commenting on how close we were and pleased that we'd managed to keep our relationship close despite living together as we were. After Mum paid the bill, she asked if we wanted to join her at a nearby bar for perhaps a drink or two.

It was a great idea, finding myself between them as we walked a few minutes down the road. It was rather quiet for a Tuesday night, taking a seat at the bar. Music played lightly in the background, and after enjoying one drink, she asked if I wanted to dance with her. Admittedly, I'd gone to one or two school dances, but I had a feeling my sister wanted a different sort of dance.

Moulding her body against mine, I wrapped an arm around her body, keeping my other hand on the small of her back. Resting her head against my chest, I felt her sigh. "Okay?" I whispered.

"I'm happy, Peter. I can't remember being happier." Pressing a little firmer, she added, "And you're hard again."

"Do you blame me?"

"I'd be disappointed if you weren't hard considering I'm hot and sexy for you tonight." Taking a chance, my hand facing away from our mother, I moved it down to her arse. That made her head move back to gaze up at me with a smile. "Little brother, are you feeling up your sister?" she asked in humour.

"I am."

"Good. Give both of them a gentle squeeze." Doing as she asked earned a larger smile. "My brother has strong hands." Pressing into me again, she added, "And I think my brother isn't so little in a certain department."

"I wouldn't know..."

"Well, I can have a look and let you know."

"You want to see my dick?"

"I want to do more than just see your dick, Peter..."

We danced through a couple of songs before she took my hand, leading me back towards where our mother was waiting for us with new drinks. After finishing those, she suggested that we should go home as it was a school night plus she and my sister had work in the morning. Mum drove us home, walking us to the front door. Mum hugged my sister first before she hugged me for longer.

"My little boy is now a man," she whispered, before she started to cry, "I feel I've missed so much the past two years. I lost nearly everything because..."

Shushing her gently, I gave her a gentle squeeze. "Water under the bridge, Mum. I don't give a shit about him, and I'm not worried about the past. All I'm worried about now is the future, and you're going to be a big part of it, Mum."

"Promise?"

"I promise. I love you, Mum. Never stopped or wavered. We just had some difficult times, but we got through them."

"Thank you, Peter. I love you too. And I'm one proud mother too."

"Good!"

Kissing her cheek, I waited until she'd pulled away before I headed inside. The light for the stairs was switched on, assuming Jennifer had already headed upstairs, so I headed up myself, walking into my bedroom to find Jennifer waiting for me in the middle of the room. She smiled at me as I walked towards her.

"Want to help me out of my dress?"

She turned around and I helped lower the zip from the top to just above her arse. She let it go so it slowly slid down her body, pooling around her ankles. She bent over, pressing her arse into my crotch, picking it up and carefully laying it over the back of the chair at my desk. Moving backwards, she took my hands, so my fingers rested on her stomach.

"You're hard again," she whispered. I didn't reply, lifting my hands slowly up her body until they were cupping her breasts. I released a breath as she turned her head and smiled at me. "You're feeling up your sister," she teased.