My Sister, My Saviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know..."

Turning around in my arms, she leaned up and kissed me on the lips for the first time. Every other kiss had always been a cheek or my forehead. Leaning back for a moment, she smiled before leaning in to kiss me again. I was ready this time, ready for my first proper kiss. I had no real idea what I was doing, but figured it out rather quickly, thanks to my sister. She didn't need to say anything, I just followed her lead.

When her tongue slid into my mouth, I groaned and she needed to laugh for a moment, pulling her tight and earning a moan from her as she would have felt my erection pressing into her.

Kissing her again, I moved us across the room so I was sitting on the edge of the bed, Jennifer positioning a leg to either side of me, pushing me back so I was lying flat so she could keep kissing me. My hands ended up resting on her arse, using one to stroke her back, and I'm fairly sure she was ever so faintly rubbing her pussy against the tent in my trousers.

"Holy shit," I finally exclaimed, needing to take a deep breath.

"And that's just the start, Peter," she replied, kissing the tip of my nose, "Stand up as you need to get as close to naked as possible."

Sliding off my lap, she helped me to a standing position, her fingers immediately moving to the buttons of my shirt. Helping that off, she placed it over her dress before her fingers were running up and down my arms before she caressed my chest and back. Smiling up at me, she slowly fell to her knees, helping me with my shoes and socks before running her fingers up my legs towards my belt. After undoing that, she unfastened the button, lowered the fly, and lowered my trousers.

"Oooh, it looks like my little brother has a big surprise for his sister," she stated, running the tips of her fingers over the tent. I groaned as no-one else had ever touched me.

"Fuck... Jenny..."

"I did say I wanted to see it, but not just yet." Standing up, she took my hand and led me towards her bedroom. "My bed is larger and more comfortable."

Sitting me down on the end of the bed, she placed one of her feet between my legs, having me slide off the high-heeled shoe before doing the same with the other. Placing her left foot between my crotch again, her foot ever so gently caressed my cock as she undid everything before rolling the thigh-high down her leg, before doing the same with the other. After taking off everything else except her bra and panties, she walked around the bed and pulled back the covers.

"Are you going to join me in bed, Peter?"

"Absolutely."

Sliding under the covers with her, we moved towards each other, hugging before we kissed with all the love we had for each other, pressing our bodies against each other, almost moaning in unison. Her fingers caressed my chest before they moved south and slid underneath the band of my underwear, feeling her soft hand caressing my shaft.

"Oh fuck... Jenny..." I moaned softly.

"If you cum quickly, that's okay, Peter." Blushing just earned another soft kiss. "We're going to take this nice and slow. But... How would you love not only your first kiss but a birthday blowjob from your older sister?"

"Really?"

Her face lit up at the sound of my excitement. "Really."

Rolling me over onto my back, Jennifer straddled my lap, feeling her pressing down on my cock again, smiling for a moment before she leaned down and kissed me again. Leaving a trail of kisses down my chest, she ran her mouth and teeth over the tent in my underwear, grabbing the band and helping free my cock for the first time.

"Oh my... You are definitely not my little brother, Peter," she whispered, smiling up at me, "You've got a lovely big cock."

"Thanks," I whispered in reply.

She helped me take off my underwear before sitting on her knees before my legs, taking my cock in her right hand and slowly stroking it a few times. I gasped and groaned at the feeling of another hand touching me so intimately for the first time. "I can barely wrap my fingers around it," she stated, "Fuck, this will feel so good in my pussy soon." I nearly climaxed at the idea of being inside my sister. She felt my cock throb and laughed. "Love that idea, handsome? Your sister underneath you as you slide your big cock inside her tight little pussy?"

"You're a tease," I murmured.

"I know, but I'm going to love teasing you, get you all turned on until you can't handle it anymore and just explode, hopefully all over me, or inside me." She ran her tongue up the shaft of my cock, earning another groan. "Don't tell me when you're going to cum, Peter. I promise that I'll usually swallow, but I would love to be on my knees and take your load on my face."

"I love you, Jenny."

"I know you do, handsome. I love you too."

She licked my cock sort of like an ice cream, coating it in spit and drool, before she wrapped a hand around the base and slid her lips around the rest. The tip of my cock eventually hit the back of her throat, her blue eyes gazing up at me as her head slowly started to bob up and down. Not really knowing what to do, she took my right hand and placed it on the back of her head. Running my fingers through her hair earned a smile that appeared in her eyes.

She was still wearing her glasses too. I loved my sister in her glasses, and when bouncing around the house in her tight clothes, ponytail flailing about, my god, it was the stuff dreams are made of.

Groaning again, I firmed my fingers in her hair as she seemed to suck down even more of my cock. "Oh fuck," I exclaimed.

Removing her mouth, she whispered, "I'm playing with my pussy, little brother, but you're not going to see it tonight. But you will soon. Do you like bald, trimmed or hairy?"

"Trimmed," I replied.

"Good answer."

Wrapping her lips around my cock again, she used her mouth, tongue and hand in unison. Bobbing faster and faster, her tongue working the underside of my shaft, her lips growing tighter and tighter as she knew I was on the brink. Lifting her eyes to mine, she winked as she could feel my cock throbbing as my urge to orgasm would soon overwhelm me.

"Oh god!" I groaned as felt that first eruption from my cock. My sister was ready for it, her eyes lighting up as my cocked throbbed over and over again with each spurt of cum that escaped me. Gripping her hair tightly didn't seem to bother her either. Only once she realised my balls were empty and I had no more cum to give did she finally release my cock.

"Yummy," she said, licking her lips rather seductively, "I'll do that for you again whenever you want, Peter. Though you will have to learn to eat pussy in return."

"I'd love to go down on you, Jenny."

"Good answer."

Crawling up to lie next to me, she snuggled into my side as I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her tighter. Her fingers caressed my chest, and I ran my fingers up and down her side. "I'd love to see you naked, Jenny," I whispered.

"I know, handsome. You will soon. I promise. But as I said, we're taking this slow. The only reason I sucked your cock so quickly is that it's your birthday and I just had to give you something to remember it by."

Rolling onto my side, she turned around and spooned back against me. Rubbing her arse against me had us both chuckling before she leaned across to turn off the lamp. Lying in the darkness, I placed my hand over her breast again, earning another giggle, before I felt her lift her leg, resting it on top of my legs, and when she gasped, I whispered, "Are you masturbating?"

"I am, handsome," she whispered, "Want to just listen and feel your sister getting herself off next to you?"

"Definitely," I whispered back.

I felt her get herself off next to me, listening to her breathing and how it changed, the small moans and groans as she slowly played with herself. What I didn't expect was for her to stop for a few seconds, and to my surprise, I had her panties in my hand. Holding them to my nose, I groaned as she moaned.

"I've got a finger in my hot pussy, Peter," she whispered, "Finger in my pussy, while also rubbing my clit, will always get me off." Pulling her tight to my chest had her rub her now bare arse against my cock. "I'm so wet, Peter," she whimpered, "Soaking wet for my little brother. Sucking his big cock turned me on so much."

Feeling her gyrating against me, her breathing grew rapid, her moans even louder, she told me as she was crying out in orgasm, her body pressing into mine as she cried out my name more than once. Pulling her tight, she kept jilling herself through her orgasm until I felt her relax and giggle to herself. "Still got my panties?" she asked.

"Yeah."

I felt her press a pair of wet fingers against my lips. Opening my mouth, she slid them inside as I immediately sucked on them and fell in love with my sister's taste there and then. "That's the taste of your sister's hot little pussy in your mouth," she whispered, "I love to taste my pussy too."

"You're so naughty, Jenny."

"I will be for you. Within the walls of this house, I am your naughty girl, Peter. We're going to explore together. I'll teach you everything I can, and I do like to lead, but I also love a man who likes to be in control."

"I love the taste of your pussy."

"Good boy. This weekend, you're going to be licking it all the time."

"I can't wait."

"I know you can't. I can feel how hard you are again. But you need to sleep, handsome. You have school in the morning."

Waking up in my sister's bed left me momentarily confused when her alarm went off. Not wanting me to see her completely naked, she put on some underwear before sliding out of bed and disappeared to the shower. I was a little disappointed there was no invite to join her, though she had me smiling again when she returned and told me that I'd be joining her quite often after the weekend.

Driving me to school, I had my hand on her thigh the entire time as she lifted her skirt high enough that I could feel the soft skin of her thigh nearly all the way to her panties. Pulling up outside school, we kissed each other on the lips though it had to be chaste. "Have a good day, handsome," she said.

"I will, beautiful. I love you."

"I love you."

For the first time in a while, I was rather distracted at school, at least to start with. My friends were wondering what was making me smile, stating that I'd had a lovely dinner with my mother and sister, and then we'd just enjoyed a couple of drinks at a bar before we returned home. By the middle of the day, I was back in the groove, though my sister messaged me at lunchtime, letting me know that she was thinking about me too.

Jennifer made sure things cooled down that night and into Thursday. I went to sleep in my own bedroom that night. It lasted all of half an hour before Jennifer was pulling me into bed with her, wanting nothing more than to snuggle with me. I already found that I loved sleeping with her and waking up with her in my arms was something I knew I'd want to do for the rest of my life. Thursday, I just went straight to her bed, but there was only fooling around in the sense of we made out like horny teenagers. Well, one of us was still a teenager...

Arriving home from school on Friday, I actually relaxed as I knew we'd be heading out that evening, waiting for my sister to arrive home. She always arrived earlier on a Friday, working longer hours from Monday to Thursday. Bouncing in the doorway not long after 5pm, she noticed me on the couch and immediately straddled my lap, kissing me how she greeted me nowadays.

"Ready for tonight, handsome?"

"Definitely. It should be a lot of fun."

"Want to go take a shower and see your sister naked for the first time?"

"God yes."

"Good. Let's go."

To my amusement, she undressed on the way upstairs, so we were both down to our underwear by the time we entered the bathroom. Closing the door, she told me to wait as she took off her plain white bra first, freeing her breasts in front of me for the first time. She chuckled at the reaction of my eyes as I took in their absolutely perfect form, her nipples incredibly pink and I could see her excitement in how hard they were. She placed her hands behind her back and thrust her chest out.

"You like them?"

"I want to touch them right now, Jenny."

"You'll be touching them plenty when you start washing me down." Glancing down, she smiled back at me. "I think my little brother likes that thought. Want to see my pussy?"

"More than anything," I whispered.

Stepping towards me, she asked me to get onto my knees. Turning around, she slowly pulled down her panties, bending forward and giving me a terrific look at her arse, keeping her legs spread just enough that I could see her pussy. Once they were off, she turned around and I could see the trimmed triangle of hair above her slit.

"Here you go," she said softly, offering me her panties, "Inhale your sister's scent. She gets wet all day thinking about all the things her little brother will do to her in the future."

Taking the offered panties, I held them to my nose again and groaned before I glanced up at her and smiled. "I'd love to taste you," I whispered.

"I know, Peter. You'll taste me tonight, I promise."

Standing up, she gestured for me to take off my underwear, quickly pushing them down and freeing my cock. It was my turn to chuckle as her eyes simply lit up as she didn't hesitate in taking my cock in her hand, earning a groan from her brother as I loved feeling her soft hands anywhere on my body. Wrapping an arm around her body, she moved her head so I could lean down to kiss her properly, her hand gently stroking my cock at the same time.

"Come on, little brother," she whispered, "You need to wash your dirty older sister. She keeps giving her little brother her soaking wet panties to enjoy."

After switching on the water and waiting for the water to warm up, she stepped under the water first before I joined her, both of us taking a moment to get nice and wet. Handing me the bottle of scented body wash, I poured a liberal amount on her body before I started to run my hands over her body. I actually focused on soaping her up first before she turned around and that was the sign to start playing with her breasts.

"Squeeze them gently but pinch my nipples," she moaned, rubbing her arse against my hard cock at the same time. Doing as she asked earned more than one moan, and she turned her head so I could lean down to kiss her. "Want to touch my pussy?"

"God yes."

Taking my wrist, I felt her spread her legs slightly before she guided my hand down to between her legs. When she gasped and moaned softly, she turned to kiss me again. "Now you're fondling your sister's pussy, Peter," she whispered.

"Fuck... Jenny..."

"I know, baby. I'm really horny too. Want to make me cum?"

"Jenny, I've wanted..." She smiled which shut me up for a moment. "Jenny, I'd love to make you cum."

She gave me a few instructions as I blindly felt up her pussy for the first time, running my fingers gently over her labia before I finally slid my finger inside her pussy for the first time. She whimpered and leaned back against me, needing to kiss me again, before she whispered for me to position my hand enough so I could also give her clit some attention.

"Like that, Peter," she whimpered, "Just like that..."

"Oh fuck... Jenny..."

"I'll suck you afterwards, I promise, but I really need my little brother to make me cum and feel soooo good right now."

She eventually moved to rest back against the wall, turning to face me, taking my hand and showing me the best way to finger her while also ensuring I pleasured her clit at the same time. I had to suck on my fingers every few seconds, just so I could taste her, making out otherwise as I fingered her faster and faster. Her hands ended up on my back, and I felt her fingers digging into me.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out and I smiled to myself as I knew she was enjoying an orgasm, the walls of her pussy squeezing my fingers tightly. She ordered me to stop, her body shaking as the orgasm tore through her body, only asking me to stop though leaving my fingers deep in her pussy so she could catch her breath.

"That was so hot," I stated.

"Tonight, you're making me cum with your tongue."

"I can't wait."

Taking my fingers from her pussy, she grabbed my wrist and rather seductively sucked on my fingers. Smiling at me, she proceeded to soap me up before ending up on her knees. Without hesitation, her lips ended up around my cock as her head bobbed up and down. I knew I wasn't going to last long, my sister staring up at me, looking as happy as I'd ever seen her. Running my fingers through her hair, the same eyes softened as she removed her mouth for a moment.

"I love sucking my brother's cock," she stated, "And I hope he loves licking his sister's pussy just as much."

Resuming her blowjob, I warned her within a couple of minutes that I was close to orgasm. Her tongue drove me wild, and she just sucked me even faster before I needed to lean against the tiled wall, groaning loudly as I erupted in her mouth. "Holy fuck," I grunted, "Jesus, Jenny..."

I heard her gulp my cum down before I moved back slightly so she could stand up. Without a word, she resumed washing me up and down before hugging each other tightly. "Now that was fun," she stated, "But we should probably start... Oh fuck it, we're going to lie naked on the bed for a while."

After drying each other off, she checked her phone to see that we had time to snuggle together. Having not had the chance to have her completely naked when in bed, I loved having her naked body next to me, unable to stop looking her up and down. "You're so beautiful," I said softly.

Pushing me so I was resting on my back, she straddled my lap and kissed me, rubbing her pussy along the length of my cock, causing us to groan together. "I really want to feel you inside me," she said, resting her forehead against mine, "To feel you slide inside me for the first time."

"I feel the same way, Jenny," I told her, "But I'm willing to wait as long as you want."

"You don't feel rushed?"

"Jenny, I can't tell you how long I've had a crush on you."

"I know you've had a crush on me for a long time. I was aware from the day you moved in with me."

"How could I not crush on my beautiful older sister? The best thing is that we're now naked together after fooling around in the shower."

"And we need to start getting ready to go out with our friends."

"We could stay in..."

"And while that does sound lovely, we have made plans, Peter." Sliding off my lap, she leaned up to kiss my cheek. "We can fool around all weekend," she whispered, "Let's just have some fun with our friends tonight."

Returning to my bedroom to get dressed, I made my sister smile by choosing the right shirt and trouser combination, while she looked as sexy as ever, this time going with an all-black ensemble of dress, thigh-highs and shoes, whispering into my ear that her lingerie was also black... "And I'm going to turn myself on all night by thinking of you licking my pussy tonight, so they'll be lovely and wet for you when you take them off tonight," she added softly.

Meeting her eyes, I kissed her, pulling her into my body. Moaning softly, it took all the self-control I had to finally pull away, smiling as her cheeks were rather bright. Before we could kiss again, she cleared her throat and suggested we head downstairs, and enjoy a quick drink, before our taxi arrived to take us out.

Jennifer enjoyed wine. I wasn't particularly interested in that. Didn't really like beer either. Like many young people, I liked my pre-mixed drinks. It's a booming business in our homeland. We enjoyed a drink together, standing on either side of the kitchen counter. My sister looked absolutely beautiful, and she caught me simply staring at her in silence more than once.