My Sister, My Saviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Peter. I'm not going to do anything except support my two children."

"Guess I'm not as subtle as I thought," Jennifer muttered.

"Oh, you've done very well up to this point, Jenny," Mum retorted with a laugh, "I had no idea until this morning. As I said, I knew you'd had sex, Jenny, and as there isn't another man in your life, and I know you don't enjoy casual sex..." She paused before asking, "Have you discussed certain matters about being together?"

"We know marriage isn't possible," I replied.

"But we've already looked into having children. We're both young, fit and healthy, with no indicators that any child conceived will suffer health concerns."

Mum smiled at both of us again. "You've given this a lot of thought?"

Squeezing my sister's hand, I replied, "Mum, I'm going to buy my sister a ring once I can afford it. We can never marry legally but I can still give her something as a symbol of my commitment to her." I paused before asking, "Are you sure that you're okay? You're almost too calm about this."

She stood up and wrapped an arm around both of us. "You're my children and I love you both with all my heart. I'll need a little time to really come to terms with it, but I'm not going to sit here, ranting and raving. I know I can't stop this, and part of me doesn't want to. I see how happy you make each other. That's all any mother wants for their children. Your relationship just goes against the established norm."

When she left a couple of hours later, Mum hugged each of us for a couple of minutes, whispering words of reassurance and love. When it was my turn, she eventually leaned back and met my eyes. "Look after your sister, Peter. I know you're the younger sibling, but she had it rough for a long time. I know why you're in love with each other, I understand, but please don't hurt her or break my heart. You're still both my babies, no matter how old you are."

"I promise, Mum. We're together forever."

"Good boy."

Only when she'd left did my sister give me one hell of a cuddle, admitting her disbelief that our mother was so accepting of our relationship. Then her fingers worked their way into my shorts as she gazed up into my eyes. "Can I admit something?"

"Of course."

"Knowing your cum was dribbling out of my pussy while we were eating turned me on. Want to keep practising putting a baby in your big sister?"

"I had no idea my sister had such a way with words."

"Your sister is going to show her talents regarding other matters in a moment. Follow me."

I followed her upstairs, the obedient younger brother. We didn't leave the bedroom until the next morning.

*****

Epilogue

We moved three years after I graduated from university, leaving most of our friends and family behind, as we wanted to be together in public without worry about people that we knew discovering our relationship. Along for the ride was our mother, who had married her partner, and he was aware of our relationship, surprising us by how accepting he was, suggesting he wasn't one to judge.

Finding a house to buy, both of us ensuring we had jobs lined up, Mum and her new husband eventually moved only a couple of streets away, and for good reason. We announced Jennifer's pregnancy a couple of weeks before departing. Her friends only knew she was pregnant, not who the father was. My mother was ever so excited, and I knew that was the moment she completely accepted our relationship.

A month after we moved, I got down on one knee and gave my sister two rings, an engagement and a wedding ring. Mum was present as I did it, my sister bursting into tears as I slid both onto her finger. She might never get the wedding she might have dreamed of, but she would have two symbols of how deeply her brother loved her.

Our first child was a daughter, and as soon as she was home from the hospital, she was adamant about trying for a second child very quickly. My mother and I both learned that motherhood came naturally to my sister. She never stopped smiling, and she would thank me at least once a day for giving her the gift of our daughter. I loved being a father at the same time, but the change in my sister was beautiful to see.

I won't bore you with details of my father. All we know is that, somehow, he's still alive, though the house we'd grown up in had been sold. Where he's living, what he's doing, who he's with, we don't really know and none of us really care. We're making our lives elsewhere now. It's a shame he'll never meet his grandchildren, but I was left believing he wouldn't have accepted our relationship anyway.

It's now ten years later after our move. My sister and I have four kids. Three daughters and a son, who is our youngest. To say our daughters absolutely dote on their younger brother is incredibly cute to watch. We don't believe it'll ever end up like our relationship, but we also know that one day when they're all old enough, we'll need to tell them the truth.

Our mother loves to babysit, giving Jennifer and me a much-needed break. We've established a great group of friends, all of them with children, and we have that sense of community that is often missing nowadays.

We're both in our thirties and my birthday is today. After going out for dinner, the kids were sent to their grandparents' place for the evening as I'm sitting back on the bed, waiting for my sister to appear. Seeing her appear in the doorway had me almost drooling and my cock rock hard.

It was another red lingerie ensemble. Bra. Panties. Garter. Suspenders. Thigh-highs. Heels. Her glasses, a newer pair, are perched on her nose. Faint makeup on her face, the colour of her lipstick matching her lingerie. Her hair up in a ponytail.

"Holy shit, you're fucking hot," I exclaimed to her amusement, "My sister sure knows how to treat her brother."

With a sultry smile on her face, remaining silent as she got up onto the bed, my hands ended up on her back as she leaned down to kiss me. "Your big sister needs to treat her little brother to nice things sometimes," she breathed, "Particularly on his birthday."

"Can I take pictures of you?"

"What are the rules of our house when we're alone, Peter?"

"Your body is mine, as much as mine is yours."

"If you want photos, take them." Leaning down to kiss me again, she added, "I stopped taking birth control a couple of weeks ago. And I know, if you fill me with a lot of cum, we might conceive tonight."

"We talked but..."

"Want to put another baby in your sister tonight?"

I grabbed and rolled her over, feeling her legs spread as my tented cock pressed against her covered pussy. "Baby or not, I want my sister tonight."

Caressing my cheek, she returned a beautiful smile, the sort that I kept in my memory. "Get your underwear off and make love to your sister," she whispered.

A couple of hours later, Jennifer was snuggled into my side, fast asleep, as I laid back and contemplated our future. Four kids and perhaps a fifth now on the way? I'd been terrified during those early weeks after she'd given birth to our first daughter. Now I loved our children and having another one would be wonderful. If we were lucky, it would have already happened.

Kissing my sister on the forehead, I whispered how much I loved her, hearing her murmur that she loved me in return before I closed my eyes and drifted off myself.