My Sister, My Saviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Jenny," I finally whispered.

"I know, Peter."

"No, I mean..."

She reached forward and gently grasped my hand. "Peter, I know exactly what you mean. And it's okay because I feel the same way about you."

I gave that some thought before I had to ask, "So what do we do?"

Walking around the counter, it was amazing how a simple hug from my older sister could make me feel better about life. Returning her hug, she finally replied, "You leave everything to me. All that matters is that we love each other and want to be together. Keeping our love a secret will be difficult for both of us. There are options, some of them more difficult than others."

"I just want to be together, Jenny. No matter what."

She leaned back and searched my eyes before another dazzling smile formed. "That's how I feel too, Peter, but we also have to be careful for now. Most people won't understand."

"I know..."

The taxi arrived a few minutes later, and we sat in the backseat as we were driven to the pub where we'd be enjoying drinks and a meal at first before we'd head off to the club. Some of our friends were already there, and after Jennifer bought some drinks, we spent time chatting, the fact we were so close was no surprise to any of our friends. By the time we moved to the table we reserved, no-one paid any attention to the fact Jenny sat next to me, nor the fact she would listen intently to whatever I had to say. I'd always do the same with her, and we were always complimented on how close and affectionate we were with each other.

"Are you giving dating any thought?" one of her friends asked when we were enjoying dessert.

Jennifer almost choked on the ice cream she was eating. "Um, no, not really."

"Why not?" another friend asked, "Peter is eighteen now and I'm sure is looking..."

"Actually, I'm not going anywhere just yet," I stated quickly, "I intend on going to university and Jenny has already told me I'm welcome to stay."

"And I'm far too busy with my career to worry about dating," Jenny added.

"But don't you want to get laid?" her first friend asked.

"I don't want to get crude, Melissa, but I can take care of myself." Jennifer bumped me gently. "I know that's a little too much information, Peter..."

"He probably hears you," a third friend joked, "You probably don't hear him. Men are known for being rather silent when stroking off."

"What about you, Peter?" a friend of mine asked, "The last girl you dated was Lucy when you were fifteen. Surely you're ready to dip your toe back in the water?"

"Not particularly," I replied, "I want to focus on my exams, and then I'm going to spend most of this summer working before I then re-focus on my studies."

The conversation carried on like that for a few more questions for both my sister and me until they eventually grew bored and changed subjects. Jennifer gave me a look and smiled, moving her chair a little closer as I wrapped an arm around her. As we'd always had no problem showing affection in front of our friends, no-one paid any attention.

Heading off to the club later that evening, my sister wanted to dance and made sure she spent most of the time dancing with me. We also danced with others, and my friends tried more than once to get me dancing with someone I didn't know. Slowly but surely, all our friends were getting rather drunk. I'd only enjoyed a couple before switching to soda, while Jennifer had been drinking water since we enjoyed dessert.

We were in the middle of the dancefloor, her arms around the back of my neck, my hands on her lower back, when she leaned up and placed her cheek against mine. "Want to go home, Peter?"

"Whatever for?" I teased.

"Because I need something and only my brother can do it for me." She leaned back and smiled. "I'll fake being drunk and you're just my caring brother."

I'll tell you one thing. My sister is a terrific actress when she needs to be. Within seconds, she was acting like she'd enjoyed an entire bottle of vodka, so when I told everyone that I really needed to take her home, I won brownie points from her friends, for being such a caring brother, while my friends also smiled and suggested my sister would owe me something big when she got over her hangover the next day.

She was acting sober by the time the taxi pulled up to escort us home. Snuggling into my side, I noticed the driver glance into the rearview mirror more than once, wondering if he was making assumptions about our relationship or was simply checking out my sister.

Heading inside after paying the driver, Jennifer continued to hold my hand as she led me upstairs towards her bedroom. "We should shower first," she suggested, "I'm a little bit sweaty and I want to make sure my pussy is nice and fresh for my little brother."

"You know I'd probably..."

She met my eyes and laughed. "I'm more than aware you won't care, Peter. For this first time, let's just do it this way. Most of the time, you're right, I won't give a shit. I'll be more worried about you eating my pussy."

Stripping off, she led us both naked towards the bathroom. Somehow, we managed to behave ourselves though she did have a good chuckle at the fact I remained rock hard the entire time. She told me that she simply took it as a compliment. Even though I was eighteen and a gust of wind could make me hard, seeing my hot sister naked, and somewhat teasing me when cleaning herself, certainly made me even harder.

Returning to her bedroom, there was no hesitation as we started to make out. She loved it as my hands explored her body, gently caressing her breasts, eventually leaning down to take a nipple in my mouth, loving the soft moans she released. As for my hands, one made its way down her body before I felt her legs open slightly as I felt her wet pussy for the first time.

"Gentle," she whispered, "Just explore for now, Peter."

Focusing on her breasts, mixing sucking and licking her breasts and nipples with leaning up to kiss her, as I slowly figured out how she liked me just to play with her pussy. Once my fingers were rather wet, I lifted them to taste her, watching her smile at me as I sucked my fingers clean. Sliding my hand back down, she spread her legs wider as I slid a finger inside her, meeting her eyes as she released a gasp.

"Easy," she whispered, "Nice and easy, Peter."

"Just tell me what you like, Jenny," I replied, "I just want it to feel good for you."

"It'll feel even better when you kiss down my body then lick my pussy."

"I can take a hint, Jenny."

Kissing down her body, I arrived at her pussy and inhaled her scent, groaning at how delicious it was. I took a few seconds to just look at her, glancing up to see her smiling at me. There was that triangle of hair but otherwise, she kept herself nice and smooth. Running my tongue slowly up her slit earned another gasp of surprise before I just let nature take its course and got to licking my sister.

As I figured out what to do, she gave me some instructions, where to lick her, how hard to press my tongue, whether to be softer or firmer, and when to use my fingers. She even suggested I tickle her rosebud, meeting her eyes as she smiled at me, telling me that she would be teaching her little brother everything over the coming months.

Hand on heart, I loved licking her pussy. I can't quite describe the taste, but I loved it immediately. I knew I'd happily eat her pussy every day and night for the rest of my life. But I also loved the communication from my sister. Not only did she tell me what she wanted, but I figured out from how her body reacted what to do as well. It was a real learning experience, one I thoroughly enjoyed.

"That's it, Peter," she whispered, "Two fingers, curl them, find my special spot."

"Okay..."

"And see the little nub that's appeared. That's my clit. I know you know what it is, but how I like it is just gently run your tongue around and over it. And when I say 'Don't stop', just keep doing whatever you're doing."

"I just want to make you cum, Jenny."

"Peter, I'm going to cum so hard because my little brother is loving me."

Sliding a pair of fingers inside her and finding that special spot, she begged me to start licking her clit, watching how her back started to arch, her legs shaking, and I could feel her pussy starting to squeeze my fingers. Her breathing grew rapid, she started moaning louder and louder, and I was now beyond turned on myself, thinking of just sliding my cock inside my sister after I'd made her cum.

"Oh god..." she cried out, "Little firmer on my clit, baby..." Remembering what my sister said, I did exactly what she wanted, and it worked like a charm. "Keep doing that, Peter... Oh god, my little brother is going to make me cum!"

She sounded as excited as I felt, her fingers finding their way into my hair, keeping my head in place. And then it happened. I made my sister orgasm. She cried out loudly, her thighs tried to squash my head, her pussy squeezed my fingers even tighter, and I didn't relent for a second.

"Yes!" she cried, "Don't stop, baby! Eat my pussy!"

I'll admit that I nearly came without touching myself at how excited she was. And I learned over the next couple of minutes that my sister could orgasm multiple times in a short space of time. I was relentless once I'd figured out what she liked. She eventually had to cry enough, whispering for me to stop. Removing my fingers, I gave her a few last licks before I sat back on my knees, sucking my fingers clean, as I gazed down at my sister.

She slowly sat up, wrapping a hand around the back of my head, and dragging me down to kiss her. "No-one has ever pleasured me like that before," she whispered, "But it also meant so much more because it was my brother." Her other hand wrapped around my cock, slowly stroking me. "And you definitely deserve something in return. I'm going to get on my knees for you, Peter, and I'm going to suck them and swallow every drop of your cum."

Considering how turned on I was, I wasn't embarrassed that I barely lasted a couple of minutes before I enjoyed one hell of an orgasm of my own. And she kept her word, not spilling a drop, even opening up her mouth to show me the cum before she closed her mouth and gulped it down. Getting to her feet, I had no problem kissing her considering she would take my load in her mouth then swallow it.

Heading downstairs, we grabbed a drink, mixing sipping at our glasses with kissing and fooling around on the couch. I loved making her laugh, the sound echoing around the otherwise empty house. Finishing our drinks, it had been a long night and I was feeling it, returning to her bedroom and her bed, Jennifer spooned back against me, hearing her giggle as my cock was immediately hard again.

"Not sure about me, but I might wake up and just want to pleasure my sister again," I whispered into her ear.

"Peter, you have permission to eat your sister out whenever you want from now until we go to bed together on Sunday night."

"Really?"

"If you eat me out like you did earlier, I'm definitely not going to complain." She turned around to meet my eyes in the near darkness. "Peter, I've never cum that hard with anyone before. Sure, I've not had many lovers either, but I know how special it was, and it always will be, because of who I'll be with going forward."

My sister learned that I backed up my words. I woke up when it was still dark and had her giggling when I spread her legs and started to lick her out. She was wide awake rather quickly, and I loved making my sister orgasm more than once again. Asking if I wanted the favour returned, I kissed up her body before leaving a soft kiss on her lips, whispering that I was simply following what she'd said earlier. That I would be eating her pussy all weekend.

We didn't leave the house on Saturday, and after cornering her twice and going down on her, she didn't bother wearing panties, just wearing a skirt for some modesty. I lost track of how many times I went down on her, happy to just sit her back on the couch, spread her legs, and simply savour her taste. I complimented her all the time on how much I already loved it.

She did return the favour occasionally, and I learned that my sister did enjoy swallowing my cum. She asked if I wanted to give her a facial. Though the idea was erotic, I said I loved knowing that she was so happy swallowing my cum. "Always, little brother," she said, cuddling into me during one of those moments we were not fooling around.

Heading to bed that night, she only had one orgasm when she cried enough. "My pussy isn't sore, Peter, but there are only so many orgasms a girl can enjoy before she's had enough," she stated, cuddling me tightly, "But thank you for today."

"My pleasure. And I definitely mean that."

I didn't exactly leave my sister alone the next day, and she did come looking for me a couple of times, wanting her little brother to use his rapidly developing expert tongue, but we spent more of the day just spending time with each other, cuddling on the couch as we watched television or movies. She cooked us a roast dinner, which I helped prepare, eating side by side at the table before we showered and enjoyed an early night in bed.

"I don't want to rush into making love," she whispered as she cuddled into my side, "I really want to, and I know you want to. And we've already crossed so many lines already. Can you wait a little longer?"

"As long as you want, Jenny."

"Thank you, Peter. I know it won't be easy because I'm going to be your first, and you're feeling a lot of nervous excitement but also tremendous love for me. But... I'm also scared."

"Why?"

"Because I'm your older sister, and there is still that small part of my brain telling me not to do this with you. But I'm choosing to listen to my heart, which is telling me that I'm in love with you and that we're going to spend our lives together."

Pulling her close, I replied softly, "I'm in love with you too, Jenny."

"Good. Now cuddle your older sister like your life depended on it. It's going to be another long week."

It was a long week though we still managed to make time for each other every night. What my sister learned, following on from the events of the weekend, is that I lived to give. Even though she was tired, my sister loved it when I happily went down on her, helping her to more than one orgasm nearly every evening.

Receiving a call from our mother on Thursday night wasn't a surprise. I spoke to her first before Jennifer took my phone and had a word. When she informed me that our mother would be visiting for lunch on Sunday, I had to admit to her a slight onrush of nerves as I had a bad feeling I'd act differently and our mother would notice.

Jennifer hugged me which helped me feel better. "We've always been affectionate and loving, Peter," she assured me, "She won't notice anything different about our relationship. Unless you get underneath the table and start licking my pussy while she's here..."

"That's one way to announce our new relationship to her!"

Arriving home from work on Friday night, I sat my sister down and said I wanted to take her out on a proper date for the first time. Her face absolutely lit up before she practically leapt on me, her lips on mine before I had my face absolutely covered in kisses. When asked why she reacted in such a manner, she told me it had been too long since she'd been out on a date.

Spending most of Saturday studying, as my exams were approaching fast, we started to get ready in the late afternoon. My sister had me laughing when she dropped a pair of obviously wet panties onto my workbook. Kissing my cheek, she whispered, "I've been excited about our date all day. I might have snuck into my bedroom to masturbate earlier."

"You're a tease," I whispered back.

"Only for my handsome little brother, who is taking his sister on a date tonight. I'm the luckiest woman in the world right now."

"Do it because I love you."

Hugging me tightly, she murmured how much she loved me before adding she was going for a shower, and that I wasn't invited, otherwise we'd never leave the house. As soon as she left, I picked up her panties and inhaled her scent. She'd already told me more than once that I was allowed to use her panties to jerk off. She loved the idea of me being turned on and then using her panties to get myself off. She'd already shown me new undergarments she'd bought as she wanted to look sexy for me.

To my delight, she was wearing an all-red ensemble once again... except for the panties, lifting her dress to show that she wasn't wearing any. Noticing my reaction, she smiled and walked towards me, resting her hands on my chest. "My brother should have constant access to my pussy," she said, leaning up to kiss my cheek.

"You're going to be the death of me, Jenny."

Laughing to herself, she hugged me tightly. "I do it only because I love you."

It was a fantastic night out. I'd reserved a table at one of her favourite places to eat. The food was fantastic, the service excellent but not overwhelming, and Jennifer barely stopped smiling the entire time. Despite living together, conversation flowed easily, and the one topic I loved talking about was the future. We knew we wanted to be together forever, but there were other matters to discuss. Marriage wouldn't be possible, at least officially, but then there was the fact we wanted a family.

"We'll need to look into it," she suggested, "But I have already done my own research."

"And?"

"There's a good to firm chance that it will just be like a normal pregnancy. The main problem we'd face is that fact I'd be single and pregnant, and we'd both want nothing more than to announce we were having a child together." She paused before asking, "You want to be a father, Peter?"

"Not right now but I do want children."

"Good. I want children too. But I'll remain on birth control for the time being."

"You won't want me to..."

She leaned forward, a smirk on her face. "Oh no," she said softly, "My little brother is always going to fill his big sister's pussy with his cum. I'm waiting for that first time I feel you cum in me."

"Tonight?" I wondered.

"Maybe... I might just want more of that talented tongue of yours before I swallow your cum instead."

Clearing my throat, I looked around for our waitress so I could pay the bill before we headed off to a nearby bar. Jennifer wrapped her arms around my left as we strolled along, leaning into me as I released her arms and wrapped my arm around her instead. Finding a table at the bar I'd chosen, it was busy, but the service was still quick enough that the wait wasn't intolerable. A few people did get up to dance, so I was not surprised when Jennifer eventually offered her hand and dragged me up.

She was laughing within a minute as she felt something poking her. After dancing to a couple of songs, we returned to our table, my sister taking my hand and ensuring it slid under her dress. She was almost dripped wet, her inner thighs feeling wet at the same time.

"Take me home, Peter," she whimpered as soon as my fingers grazed her pussy, "I'm really fucking horny."

We didn't make it to the bedroom, stripping the dress off my sister as soon as we were in the house, placing her on the couch, spreading her legs, and I just devoured her pussy. She was so horny, her first orgasm arrived within barely a couple of minutes, and as she didn't tell me to stop or slow down, I was relentless. Fingers caressing her special spot, my tongue working her clit, I helped my sister get off over and over again until she practically passed out.

Easily able to carry her upstairs, I made sure we had a quick wash before I helped her to bed. "Blowjob morning," she murmured, snuggling into me.

I was fast asleep when I was woken by my sister ever so slowly giving pleasure to my morning wood. Lifting the blankets, she gazed up at me and smiled before resuming her task. Asking if she wanted to spin around, she shook her head, stopping for long enough to tell me that this was my treat, and I was to simply enjoy it.