My Sister, My Saviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved my sister.

Still returned the favour after I'd made her cum though. Enjoying a shower together, we spent the morning making sure the house was neat and tidy before our mother arrived. She wouldn't actually care if the place was a mess, having never been one to need a pristine house, but there was still that part of us that wanted to impress her.

Mum arrived as Jennifer was putting the finishing touches to the lunch she'd prepared. Nothing spectacular, not that our mother would have expected too much, sitting together in the living room as we spent time catching up. What was clear to my sister and me was that our mother was genuinely happy. Once we'd finished eating, she took a deep breath and asked for us to listen.

"I'm sorry," she said softly, "I should have done something about your father so much sooner, but I felt trapped, as much as you likely felt. I should have done better, but I stayed mostly through fear. I honestly thought he'd take matters into his own hands should I leave and take you with me. There was a time when your father loved you and would have fought heaven and earth to keep you."

"Not so much anymore now," I muttered.

"And that's on him. You're both adults and you're not required to keep a relationship with family, particularly those who have treated you so poorly. I'm not an angel myself..."

Jennifer hugged our mother first, and I wasn't surprised when she burst into tears, hugging Jennifer tightly in return. "I'm going to spend the rest of my life making up for my mistakes," Mum whispered, "If you'll let me..."

"It wasn't your fault, Mum. I know that." Jennifer took a deep breath before continuing. "In a way, we're all victims. Dad bullied me. He terrified you. And I know Peter doesn't exactly have warm feelings for him either."

"The man's a complete dick," I stated with humour, earning chuckles from the two women in my life, "He's got problems and refused to do anything about it. Easier to just blame the world."

"Do either of you blame me for... you know, stepping out..."

"Many will likely judge you, Mum," Jennifer replied, "Morally, it perhaps would have been better to leave before finding someone..."

"He was simply a friend to start with, someone to talk to and lean on as my marriage dissolved into what it turned into. I felt like a slave, barely even a wife. I'm now with a man who treats me as his equal, as his partner, and shows how much he loves me every single day."

"That's all we'd want for you, Mum," I said, "Honestly, part of me doesn't blame you for wanting to find someone who was going to treat you right. We've both seen how Dad talked to and treated you for years. It was nothing short of abuse. It doesn't always have to be physical for it to be abuse."

Mum stayed for dinner as the three of us talked about anything and everything from our lives and growing up. I think we both started to understand our mother more during those conversations. She admitted to her own faults, whether while raising us, and particularly for decisions made during her marriage, but it was obvious she hadn't loved our father for a long time by the time she'd made the choice, feeling trapped as she was.

When she left later that night, the hug she shared with Jennifer led to both of them shedding more than one tear. "I love you, Mum," Jennifer whispered. Our mother sobbed upon hearing those words. I think it was the first time Jennifer had said them to her in quite a while.

Hugging me next, Mum told me that, even though I was younger, to look after my sister, protect her from men like our father, and to give her all the love I could. Leaning back, I searched her eyes and face, wondering if she already had it figured out. But she gave nothing away, simply kissing my cheek, letting me know she was proud of her son and daughter, and delighted to see we were functioning adults, particularly after the trials and tribulations of our home life growing up.

"How are you feeling?" I asked my sister once she was cuddled up to me again on the couch.

"Cathartic. I think we've needed to have that conversation for a long time. Now that I'm a little older and a little more mature myself, I can understand what our mother went through."

"She had it tougher than I thought. I saw enough to know our father was a prick, but we were only kids and never fully understood how much of a bully he was."

"Oh, I knew he was a bully..."

"Ah... Shit..."

"It's okay, Peter. You copped it too. We're not going to sit here and compare. We all suffered to various degrees. It was the main reason why I wanted you here with me. Get you out of there and part of me thought it would be the kick up the arse Mum needed to leave him."

We didn't make love that night. It wasn't the right time, and my sister was feeling a little fragile, cuddling me tightly in bed and needing her brother to make her feel better as she cried quietly on my shoulder. It was sorrow for our mother and the lost time together. Sorrow for herself and what she'd endured growing up. But there was also relief that she now understood and that things were starting to be better with our mother.

My sister was always happy but for the next week, it appeared a weight was lifted off her shoulders. She arrived home smiling every day, informing me of the messages she'd been swapping with our mother. There were suggestions they'd meet up more often for lunch and dinner. I would be invited, of course. Mum wanted to be close with both her children, and Jennifer suggested we head to each other's place at least once a week for dinner.

Jennifer being happy was also good for me. She arrived home twice, immediately coming to my bedroom where I was studying, lowering my shorts and underwear to take my cock in her mouth, happily blowing me until I came, watching slack-jawed as she swallowed my cum.

"Yummy," she'd state before kissing my cheek and returning downstairs to start dinner.

Being in such a good mood, I like to think I helped as my sister was treated to having her pussy eaten for at least an hour each night before we went to sleep. On Friday night, her hand wrapped around my cock as she lay next to me half asleep. "Tomorrow night," she whispered, "I'm going to make love with my little brother."

"Are you ready?"

"More than ready, Peter. I'm going to have to control myself tomorrow, otherwise, I'll end up just riding you on the couch or something."

"Nothing wrong with that..."

She laughed, snuggling tighter. "I want our first time to be in our bed," she said, hot breath on my neck, "I'd move your things in here too but for appearance's sake... But this is our bed, Peter. Our bedroom. Our home."

We enjoyed a sixty-nine when we were both awake the next morning, burying my face in her pussy, savouring her taste as I always did. Feeling her lips wrapped tightly around my cock was a distraction as always, but I think we both enjoyed the fact we orgasmed at almost the same time.

To be honest, we were both absolutely gagging to be intimate with each other. Over breakfast, my sister was almost squirming in her chair, even after the orgasm she'd enjoyed. Whenever our eyes met, there was a hunger and desire I was now used to seeing, almost left chuckling at how she was repressing her urge to want sex with me. I'd been ready since the first time we'd fooled around though I appreciated her making me wait.

Jennifer gave in before lunchtime. I was lounging about in the living room. My sister walked downstairs, standing in front of me stark naked. Gazing up her gorgeous body, I finally met her eyes. She didn't need to say a word as I stood up and we shared one hell of an intense kiss. Taking my hand, she led me upstairs to our bedroom, helping me strip off rather quickly, before we tumbled into bed together, both of us laughing for a moment as it was obvious how much we wanted this and how relieved it was finally happening.

Aware I was a virgin and would be relying on theory and what I'd seen in porn, she asked if I wanted to go down on her first, as she didn't want me to worry about making her orgasm with my cock. "It's never happened before," she admitted, "And I don't want you to be disappointed if I don't cum when we make love."

My sister didn't have to ask if I wanted to eat her out. I smiled, spread her legs as I kissed down her body, and spent at least half an hour slowly bringing her to the boil until she practically exploded. "Holy shit!" she cried out as her entire body quivered, "I think they're better because it's my brother!"

Reaching down to guide my cock, she leaned up to kiss me as I felt her press the head of my cock against her. Meeting her eyes, she smiled and whispered, "Just push forward, Peter. You're big but you won't hurt me." When I blushed, she knew why. "Yes, you have a lovely big cock, Peter. It's going to feel really good inside me. And if you need to cum quickly, that's okay."

"I'll try not to."

"It won't matter if you do because I'm your sister and I love you. Now give me that big cock of yours, little brother."

Sliding inside my sister for the first time was life changing. She felt so tight around my cock, so warm, so wet. I was left thinking she squeezed my cock as I slid inside her. I had to stop more than once as I thought I was going to cum almost immediately. My sister ran her fingers up and down my back as I buried my entire length, glancing down to see I was now joined with my sister in the most intimate way possible.

"My brother is in my pussy," she murmured, "And it's perfect."

Meeting her eyes, I took my time figuring out how to thrust properly, so it felt good for both of us. Jennifer would slow me down occasionally and ask me to adjust my position slightly. I knew I wasn't going to last long, her arms ending up around my neck as she begged me to cum inside her.

"Just cum, Peter," she moaned, "It's okay, sweetie. You're young and you'll be hard again in no time. I just want to feel my brother cum in for the first time."

I fucked her hard for a couple of minutes, earning a grateful grin, before I finally warned her that I was close. Wrapping her legs around me, I groaned loudly as I felt my cock erupt deep inside her. "That's it, handsome," she moaned, "Fill your sister's pussy."

"Fuck, I love you," I groaned, pumping my hips with every spurt of cum that filled her.

Resting on my elbows, trying to catch my breath, I felt soft lips on my cheek as I lifted my head. My sister smiled at me again. "Now I'm your woman, Peter," she told me, "And you're my man."

Pulling out of her, she smiled as my cock barely went soft. An advantage of still being a teenager. Lying next to her, feeling her hand wrap around my cock, she snuggled as she kept my cock hard until she felt ready to go again. Straddling my lap, I watched as my cock disappeared inside her, leaning forward to rest her hands on my chest.

"I knew I was going to love riding your big cock," she moaned, feeling her body start to move, "The head is going to rub against my spot, and if I grind, I'll stimulate my clit."

"So you'll orgasm?"

"I'm going to cum so hard this way, Peter. And after you fill me again, you need to fuck me from behind."

"Like it that way?"

"Only with my brother. I'll be his submissive little sister in that position."

Watching my sister bounce up and down on my cock was nothing short of mesmerising. She loved every minute, changing how she was sat, and I felt ever so deep inside her at times. She enjoyed more than one orgasm as she really tested us both out before she leaned forward, resting her arms on either side of me after placing my hands on her arse.

"Time to fuck your sister again, Peter," she told me, "Just grip hard and fuck me. Need to cum?"

"Yeah."

"Then cum in your sister again." Kissing my cheek, she added, "And just consider this practice for when you put a baby in me."

"That's so hot, Jenny," I admitted, "The idea of putting a baby in you."

"It's just as hot for me, knowing that one day, you're going to knock me up."

I came inside her again within a couple of minutes, my sister happy to rest on my chest as I stroked her rather damp back as she had ridden me for quite a while. But sensing I was still hard and ready for more, she slid off me, lowering her head to the mattress before shaking her perfect little arse in my direction.

It took me a couple of minutes to figure it all out, but once I did, I fucked my sister hard. She loved it, begging me for more and more before I pretty much mounted her and really started to drive my cock deep. "That's it, brother," she cried out, "Fuck your sister hard. Holy shit, I can't believe how great your cock is."

"So is your pussy, Jenny," I grunted into her ear, "So hot and tight."

"Your pussy, Peter. Whenever we're at home, I'm yours whenever you want."

"And me for you, Jenny."

I came inside her a third time and needed to call a break after that. Jenny collapsed onto the bed, laughing to herself as my cum didn't stop leaking out of her, glancing at the clock to see it was only late afternoon. "Dinner then more sex?" she asked.

"I could do with an infusion of energy to satisfy my insatiable sister."

Playfully slapping my shoulder, she straddled me again before giving me one hell of a kiss. "Only for my little brother," she stated, "Who I love more than anyone."

Caressing her cheek, her eyes closed as the smile broadened. "I feel the same way about you, Jenny. I've been in love with you most of my life. First, just because you were my older sister and I thought you were wonderful. But ever since I moved in here... I've fallen for you romantically as well."

Sliding off me, we turned onto our sides to face each other. "I fell in love with you the day Mum brought you home for the first time. I've often read about how big brothers feel a surge of love for their little sisters, to nurture, teach and protect them as they grow together. I think big sisters feel exactly the same way about little brothers."

Enjoying a quick shower together, as we were in desperate need of one, we made dinner together, sitting together on the couch to eat. Watching a little television, we kept sharing glances and smiles, wondering who would give in to temptation first. To my surprise, Jennifer stripped off and straddled my lap long before I was ready to give in, helping lower my shorts enough to free my cock, moaning together as I slid inside her tight, warm pussy once again.

"Oh my god," she moaned, "This is too addictive already. I'm taking a week off when you've finished your exams so we can just spend an entire week fucking each other senseless."

"I'll put it in my calendar. 'One week of fucking my sister senseless'."

"And I'll get a double helping of birth control because I think my brother's cum will be incredibly potent!"

She rode me until she'd enjoyed a couple of orgasms, sliding off me and resting on her elbows and knees on the floor, wiggling her arse, no need to tell me what she wanted. After I came inside her, we headed back upstairs and continued to fool around until we simply needed to sleep as we had work and school in the morning.

The next few weeks were nothing short of a dream. If we had a few spare minutes, we were making love. On the weekend, my sister would sometimes not bother putting on clothes so I could do as she wanted. Simply have her body whenever I chose. I didn't just use my cock. I still loved going down on her, and she still loved blowing me. But we had a lot of sex. Most mornings and every night during the week, and during the weekend, we would sometimes barely leave the house.

Finishing my end of year, and end of school exams, my sister did exactly what she said she'd do, booked a week off work, and we spent a week wearing each other out. By the middle of the week, my sister was complaining that her pussy was sore though it wasn't going to stop her being fucked by her brother. I felt the pace as well as my sister rode my cock red raw, not quite literally, but it certainly felt like it at times.

No one seemed to figure out the new relationship between my sister and me. Our friends never seemed to give any hints. We'd always been loving and affectionate, and we made sure to not change our behaviour publicly. The only person who seemed to sense a change in how close we were was our mother, but even she stated that it was lovely to see her two children were so comfortable with each other. Whenever she asked either of us about dating, we deflected, Jennifer explaining how busy she was, while I was focused on starting university the next year.

Christmas was interesting as Jennifer and I bought each other incredibly meaningful presents that did have our mother raising an eyebrow. Deeply personal but could still be fobbed off as gifts between siblings. We spent time with our mother and her partner. It wasn't the first time we'd met him, but the more often we did meet him, the more we both liked him. He was a good man, quite clearly loved our mother, and our mother was besotted with him in return.

As for our father, we hadn't heard a word in months. We did drive by the old house a couple of times. There was no sign of him, left wondering if he even still lived there or if the place had been abandoned. We didn't hang around to find out. Neither of us wanted to see him.

Spending the new year together as a couple at our home was perfect. Though we could have spent time with friends, we rang in the new year in bed together, making love nearly all night and we laughed as we counted down together and I came inside her just after midnight. Though still on birth control, I did mention the idea of conceiving a baby for the new year. My sister remained silent as she cuddled me.

"As soon as you complete your studies, Peter... I don't want you distracted while you're at university."

"Okay."

"Disappointed?"

"No. I'm still quite young though I know you want to be a mother too."

"I can wait, Peter. We have all the time in the world."

Things came to a head around a month before I was due to begin my time at university. Mum was over for her regular weekend lunch, and the three of us discussed any topic that was on our minds. My sister and I shared the occasional brief smile as she wasn't wearing panties and my cum would definitely be leaking out of her, considering I'd left three loads inside her between waking up, the last load only five minutes before our mother arrived.

It took a lull in the conversation for our mother to clear her throat, meeting our eyes and smiling at us. "Jenny, Peter... You're my children and I love you. I have just one question I need an honest answer to."

"Sure, Mum. What's on your mind?" Jennifer wondered.

"How long have you two been intimate? And I don't mean the usual affection. Jenny, I'm going to be blunt. You opened the door, and I immediately knew you'd just had sex. There's a look on a woman's face after she'd made love, and she's enjoyed more than one orgasm, and felt a man orgasm inside her, that you simply cannot hide."

"Mum..."

To my surprise, she took my hand immediately. "I'm not angry, Peter. At either of you. Part of me even understands. But I need your honesty right now."

"We've been sharing a bed for around five months, Mum," Jennifer replied, "We're in love, Mum."

"We are, Mum," I added, taking Jennifer's hand, squeezing it for comfort, "I've been in love with Jenny... Well, since I can remember."

"Why aren't you mad?" Jennifer had to ask.

"Because I can't be mad that my children have found someone to love. And I already know the trials and tribulations you are going to face wanting to be together. I haven't shared my thoughts with anyone. This is an intensely private matter."

"You won't try and split us up?" I asked, Mum, hearing the concern, squeezing my other hand.