My Sister Susie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leans away from him, reaches for and grabs his hands, places them on her tits and moves them around until he takes over the chore. Feeling his sister, he learns about her firm flesh as he moves them around on her chest. They feel different to him, but his cock is stirring and he connects the two with a smile on his face.

Then, his sister says, "Take my T-shirt off please."

His facial expression changes to 'are you kidding?', but he does it in a hurry before she changes her mind. She lifts her arms as he raises it off over her head and drops it on the bed next to them. Her tits are staring at him and he feels like he should do something with them, so he does, without her next instruction.

Reaching for her tits, he feels the smooth, soft skin and the firmness of the globes as she pushes her chest against his hands and smiles as she leans her head back. Her nipples are hard and beg to be sucked so he does that, but not knowing any better, he bites her nipple a bit too hard.

"Ooow... Not so hard, Robert. It hurts more than you know. Just bite them very softly or don't bite them at all. Okay?" she asks.

He hugs her tight as an apologetic attempt, having no desire to hurt his sister.

"I'm Sorry, Sis. There are many things I don't know about you, but the more time you spend with me, the more I learn."

"It's okay this time, just don't let it happen again. Suck lightly on my nipple and maybe the pain will go away faster."

"Are they always this hard?"

"My nipples get hard for the same reason your cock gets hard. It mostly happens when it receives some kind of stimulation, known or unknown, and especially when I'm sexually stimulated by touch or aggressive sexual behavior, and also when I feel cold."

"Good to know."

He sucks on them and after a while, she doesn't feel the pain, possibly because he's caressing her tits and the pleasure she can't ignore is hiding it.

"Enjoying yourself are you?" she asks.

"You bet I am. The first pair of tits I get to play with belong to my sister. They are nicely proportioned, firm and desirable to touch. They also feel good and are easy to look at. And I won't mention they make my dick stiff."

"Ha ha. Very funny. Thanks, Bobby. Hold my hands as I lay back and you can have more time with them...and the rest of my body."

He holds her hands as she lays back on the bed with her ass still on his lap, scooting her pussy against the hard cock she feels under his shorts. She stretches her arms above her head, closes her eyes and gets comfortable. Bob's cock strains as it's pinned against his stomach and she feels it, even though it's in a confined state because he's wearing shorts.

He reaches for her tits and grips them, rolls them, kneads them and explores them until it's second nature to him. He loves her tits and she loves the way he touches her, not to mention how it makes her feel while hiding it from her brother. He caresses the rest of her body and her flat stomach as he makes her feel good with her eyes still closed. His hands roam all over her while she enjoys the fruits of her plan.

"Don't forget my pussy."

He can't believe he's spending so much time on her upper body that he neglects her pussy so he uses his thumbs to lightly pressure her panties, then goes to work rubbing and squeezing her sensitive lips. Caressing her softly, he moves one thumb lower and a wet spot appears so he wonders what is happening to her.

"When you get wet, can I assume correctly you want to have sex?" he asks.

"Yup, most of the time, if not all the time."

"I feel kinda different myself."

"Don't feel bad. It will happen many times in your life," she explains.

"What do you want me to do to you now?"

"Pull me up," she says as she holds out her arms to him.

He pulls her to him, she wraps her arms and legs around him and pulls him tight so he does the same. She's warm, especially her tits so she executes the next step.

She releases her grip on him and says, "Take your shirt off please."

He wastes no time doing that and she wraps him up again. This time, he feels the direct focal point of her warmth as her tits flatten against his chest.

"Your tits feel good against my chest. I can get use to this quickly."

"I'm glad you like the feel of them. It feels good to me too, by the way."

It's unbelievable to her that her brother knows so little about girls and sex. How can a 20 year old boy be so naive? No wonder he stays home. He's afraid if he does go out with the guys, or even a girlfriend, his lack of sexual knowledge will be on full display and rumors will spread quickly.

She gives him another hug, then she has to break up the party.

"Mom and dad will be home soon so I better go," she says.

"Okay, Sis, but I hope you are planning to do this again."

"You bet I am."

He smiles as she picks up her T-shirt, gets off his lap, stands on the floor, leans in and gives him a kiss, then she's off to her room carrying her T-shirt. She takes a couple steps when she hears him.

"Sis?"

She stops, looks at him and asks, "What?"

"Why do you kiss me when you leave my room?"

"Because I want you to get used to being kissed by a girl, and maybe because you deserve it."

"Oh."

He lets it go at that and she leaves him alone to wallow in his thoughts.

* * * * *

Several more days pass and their parents are off on a trip, this time gone for a three day weekend. That gives Susie time to make a big dent in her plan and she's wet already. Having three days alone with her sexy brother makes her think about the many things she can teach him to make her feel sexy and euphoric so she can't wait.

In her room she strips, puts on a longer length shirt that barely covers her ass and bikini panties, goes in search of her brother and finds him where she always does. She pads to his bed and this time, he watches her as she approaches and she stops beside his bed, looking at him questionably.

"Susie, instead of laying beside me, would you be willing to sit on my lap and get comfortable? I need to talk," he suggests.

She's concerned by his sudden curiosity, but does as he asks. Curling up on his lap, she waits for him to begin.

When he wraps his strong arms around her, she rests her head on his shoulder. Only the back side of her shirt slips up, but she hopes he does see her panties. This may not be the time to tease, but she's prepared.

"Okay. I'm ready," she says.

"Likewise," he replies.

He's not trying to feel her up or make any sexually related advances on his part. He begins, hoping to make her feel at ease instead of being interrogated or under stress. He has given a lot of thought to this and he's ready to spill the beans.

"In the past few weeks, you have been showing interest in my person and at first, I was shocked you wanted me to touch parts of your body a brother doesn't normally touch. I think I have figured out why you are doing this so I'm hoping you will tell me if I'm right or wrong. So, question #1, does it have anything to do with me not paying attention to girls?" he asks.

"Yes, it does."

"Question #2. Does it also have something to do with me knowing little to nothing about sex?"

"Correct again, but when I started this, I wasn't aware you had no desire to learn about sex on your own so I added that as something I want to help you with," she informs him.

He smiles at her and she chuckles.

"Question #3. Why did you get on my bed with your ass close to me the first time?"

"I wanted to know if you were gay, or if it was something else."

"And your conclusion?"

"It's something else. You are not gay, Bobby."

"I already know that! Why didn't you just ask me?" he wonders, a little angered.

"Because it was more fun my way," she says and smiles.

Instantly, his anger disappears.

"Okay, can't argue that. Your way was definitely more fun..." he says. "Question #4. So, you are trying to teach me about sex using your body, hoping I will start showing an interest in something other than books?"

"Right again."

"Thank you, Sis. I appreciate what you are doing for me and I'm interested in you because of it. I hope this will continue as long as you want to teach because I need all the help I can get."

Susie explains, saying, "I hate that you're always sitting here in the house and not participating in fun activities like I do. Girls can be fun, if you pick the right one, and my goal is to make you aware you can have that fun too. Relationships can be a challenge, but you are smart enough to figure them out."

"Okay. Where do we go from here? Do you have a plan?"

"I've been executing it for the past few weeks and you have responded. As far as my plan goes, you have caressed my back, shoulders, upper legs, pussy and getting your fingers wet from my anticipation, and my ass. It does feel good, but I'm not finished with you just yet. Today, I expect to go further."

"I have loved every minute I've spent with you. How do you want to proceed?" he asks.

"To start, I have to ask you two personal questions and you have to answer truthfully."

"Okay."

"First question. Since I started spending time with you, did you ever get an erection when I first walked in?"

"Every time after your first visit. Your slender body makes me hard and I look forward to your visits, especially today's."

She smiles knowing she has a positive affect on him.

"Second question. This one may shock you. Do you have any problem sliding your cock inside your sister's pussy?" she asks.

"That's not a shocking question, Sis... No, none at all. I've been dreaming about it since your first visit. So tell me what are we going to do this time."

"My plan for this lesson is for you to break all barriers. Since mom and dad are gone and we have the whole weekend to play, it should be fun for both of us."

She smiles, then taking control and staying on the bed, she gets off her brother and stands on her knees beside him.

"Take my shirt off," she orders.

Without hesitation, he slides his fingers under the hem of her shirt as she raises her arms and he lifts it off over her head, drops it to the bed and he can't help but look at her body with lust in his eyes. She gives him time to get familiar with her nakedness, then she makes her next move.

Getting on his lap, tight to his dick, she grabs his hands, lowers her back to the bed and scoots against his cock. Her panties are the only thing she's wearing and his dick knows it, but doesn't care, yet.

"You can explore me like you did the last time, but my pussy is off limits, for now anyway."

He makes her moan as his fingers make her feel like the queen of the night, even though it's still daylight, for the time being. He touches every part of her, including her legs, learning more about her body and that pleases him, and his sister.

Making her moan for a few minutes, he's about to reach for her shoulders when she grabs his hands and puts them at the hem of her panties. She raises her feet to his shoulders and lifts her ass off his lap.

"Take my panties off," she orders.

He pulls at the hem and they slide along her firm legs to her ankles and they're off, landing somewhere on the bed. Her feet leave his shoulders and she spreads her legs wide. He looks down at her pussy and gets his first good look. He's mesmerized by his sister's nakedness and stares at her pussy. With a strong desire, he wants to touch and lick it, but before he can, she grabs his hands.

She pulls herself up and looks him in the eyes. She's naked for the first time and he just wants her to stay that way the rest of her life, but knows there is no way that's going to happen. She's proud of herself with her legs spread apart, but for now, being too close to his cock, her pussy is denying his eyes. She gives his hands a kiss and soon, the kiss moves to his lips, turning passionate in a few heart beats.

Breaking the kiss, she looks at him and smiles. There's no way in hell her brother is gay as others may think. She knows it for a fact now.

"So, you have no problem being naked in front of your inexperienced brother?" he wonders.

"None at all. I love being naked and I hope it's helping you, as well as me."

"It is helping me, but sometimes, I don't know if I should do what I feel like doing or not."

"Okay, I hear ya so listen up. Rule number 1 is, don't ask. If what you are going to do will pleasure me and not hurt me, just do it. Rule number two is, I will tell you if I don't like what you are doing and I won't hesitate for a second. Rule number 3 is, always check with rule number 1 before you make your move."

"Got it. I will remember that," he replies.

He reaches for his sister's body again, but she stops him.

"First, my dear brother, I want to remove your clothes so we are on an even keel."

She scoots off his lap, stands up and Bobby quickly stands. She lifts his shirt off over his head, then looks at her mesmerized brother. Bobby has either a blank look on his face or one of unbelievable desire, but doesn't care that his sister is removing his clothes.

Susie is about to see his cock for the first time and her excitement shows. Bobby is looking at her as she kneels and pulls his shorts to his ankles, then he steps out and kicks them away.

When his cock comes into her view, she gasps at what he's been hiding from her. It's large, and fat, and her mouth opens as she drools over his erection. She's never seen one this big and can't wait to get her hands on it, but first, she wants to proceed with her plan for the night. There's no doubt in her mind she will get her turn with his cock, but she has to control herself because her desire to fuck him just doubled.

"Nice cock, Bro. I will investigate it later, when my plan is complete. For now, sit on the bed with your legs crossed in front of you please."

Bobby excitedly and quickly sits down. Not liking his position, Susie moves him to the center of the bed, then joins him, but lays flat on her back in front of him with her legs open. Her firm tits stand tall on her chest and her stomach is flat as a pancake. Her mound rises just above her body and her pussy is leaking in anticipation of his touch.

His excitement grows as he reaches for her body, but she stops him.

"For now, pull me to your lap and just caress every part of my body. No probing or pinching, just caressing. My pussy off limits at the moment. Okay, dear brother?"

"Okay for now, Sis. You are so beautiful when you're not wearing clothes."

He pauses, thinking he said something wrong.

"I... I shouldn't have said that to my sister, but it so fits you. Your body is beautiful."

"Thanks, Bro, and I like your compliments. Now get busy!" she exclaims as her urgency becomes increasingly more urgent.

As he pulls her on his lap, she raises her legs straight up and spreads them, putting his head between her knees so he can see what he's doing. His cock can feel the wetness and heat emanating from her pussy as she pushes it against his hard cock and it feels different for his first time. His cock, now stiffer than a board, is pinned between them and she has all she can do not to order him to fuck her right then.

As his passion for her body increases, he picks her hips up, raising her pussy to mouth level. Thinking of her rules, he stares off into space as he ciphers in his head.

"Bobby, what's going on, dear Brother?"

"I'm thinking about your rules."

""Bullshit, young man. You're teasing me and you better get busy or pay a penalty," she says point blank.

Immediately, he licks her where she wants it the most, at the moment anyway. Out the window goes her rule about her pussy and she doesn't care. As her knees rest against her tits, she's in euphoria while her brother licks her everywhere between her legs. His tongue acts like it controls itself and when he hits her clit, she screams as an orgasm comes on very fast and very intense.

She squirms her pussy into his face and he licks her with his long tongue, reaching places no other tongue has explored. Deep in her essence, he's moving his tongue around, licking the juices. As he moves to her clit, he rests her ass on one hand and uses the other inside her pussy. Not really knowing what he's doing, he finds her G-spot as he explores the walls of her essence with his fingers. She reacts like a mad woman in heat, wiggling her ass hard into his face and moaning as she has another orgasm.

He's having a tough time holding her to his face so to prevent him from losing control of her, he lets her down with both hands. She grabs his arms, pulls her to his face and kisses him with passion he has never seen in his life, then she licks her juices off his face. She's all over him and when she finally decides to rest a bit, she explains.

"Good god, Bobby! That was so unexpected, so well performed, such a passionate way to eat me it hit me fast and hard. You hit every spot in my pussy that makes me go into orbit. I loved it. Not bad for your first time eating pussy. You will be doing that again, but not now," she explains. "Your first time eating my pussy gave me two orgasms. You should be proud you can do that to me... How did you know to do that?" she asks.

"I got ideas from watching a couple porn movies on the internet a few days ago. I just did what my desires forced me to do and I'm glad you liked it."

"Awesome. Modesty is nice, but you will understand what sends me into orbit as you continue to explore me."

She hugs him as his hands explore her back and when he gets to her ass, she sighs, hoping to get his cock inside her, but she wonders if he will do it on his own. He continues to caress her because he knows that's what she wants him to do as he gets into it with passion.

She's softly kissing his neck, licking his earlobe, then she buries her face in his neck as his caresses make her feel like fucking him, something that is driving her desires and she's ready to do it. He kneads her ass cheeks several times and feels like he's doing something to his sister he shouldn't be doing, then smiles that he's getting away with it.

Unable to see her pussy, his curiosity piques as he tenderly slides a finger through her crack until he finds it and she sighs at the feeling. Pushing two fingers inside her, he moves them around and she learns another lesson with his magic fingers inside her. They are dripping wet when he pulls them out and he puts them in his mouth and cleans them off as a reward. Then he moves his hands to her ass and continues on his path, soon to surprise her.

As Bobby lays her back on the bed, he fidgets in his lap, then returns her pussy against his stomach. Again, he picks her ass up to his lips with her bending her knees to her tits. He contemplates his next move as he lightly licks her lips and stares at her pussy, then it comes to him.

He sticks his tongue out and, starting at her crack, slides its wetness through her crack all the way to her mound, hitting every spot that makes her squirm in pleasure, and smiles when he moves his head away.

Not wanting him to stop, she says, "Do it again and again. I love that," she tells him, wanting more of his tongue.

He repeats several times before making his next unplanned move. She's ready to be fucked and somehow, he senses she wants his cock. Bobby looks down at her pussy and, seeing his stiff cock, reaches for her lips and spreads them apart as his cock slides into a comfortable position between them. It's strange for him to do that without asking, but he did.

"Sis, did I... I..."

"You did what feels natural to you. It's not a bad thing. Remember, being aggressive with me is okay as long as it pleasures me."

Wasting no time, he uses both hands to caress her and he's all over her body. Her shoulders, her neck, her face, her hair, her tits, her flat stomach, her mound, her legs, hitting them all as Susie softly moans.