My Sister Susie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
517 Followers

He makes his rounds several times, then she stops him.

"Pull me to a sitting position, then lay on your back please."

He does as ordered and as she sits on his cock, then slides up and down its length as it rests between her lips and he feels like he's going to cum. When Susie lays on top of his body with her head on his shoulder, her pussy moves away from his cock, much to their disappointment. She's close to his neck and he feels her hot tits burning against his chest.

His hands go to her cheeks as he lifts her head and gives his sister a passionate kiss which she returns with enthusiastic passion. She can feel his hands quivering as she breaks the kiss and lays her head on his shoulder.

"Caress my ass please, then my back."

Bobby goes to work, but he's suddenly nervous as hell and doesn't understand why. His caresses are shaky, but he doesn't stop. Susie senses his nervousness and encourages him.

"Continue caressing me. It feels so good. You have a nice tender touch about you, but some might think you are trying to tickle and they won't like it for extended periods of time so beware... And your nerves will settle down in a while so not to worry."

Relieved, he continues caressing her and applies a little more pressure. Susie is very pleased with his slow, yet aggressive nature. He's in no hurry to do what she wants, but anxious to get his cock inside her since his passion for sex has risen from the dead.

His cock is hard as hell, but it doesn't reach her pussy because she's so high on his body. As her pussy leaks and drips on his skin, he feels it and smiles. She determines he's ready for the next part of her plan so she lifts her head and looks at him with a smile.

"Now you may probe me anywhere you want, do anything you want so you tell me what position you want me in. No part of my body is off limits to you."

Bobby has to think about that one and when he decides, he pushes her to a sitting position as she moves her legs under her. He sits up, picks her up with his strong arms, crosses his legs in front of him, and sits her on his lap and they wrap each other tight.

On his lap with increased anticipation about what he's going to do, she's wetter than Niagra Falls in a rain storm. He holds her body tight to him as she wraps her arms around his neck. The heat from both bodies make the other moan in comfort as they relax against each other.

"I like this position, Sis."

"Why?" she wonders.

"Soon, you will find out I can reach every tender part of your body and I'm going to find every one of them."

"Hmmm. Stop teasing me."

She lays her head on his shoulder as his hands reach for her shoulder from behind. Tenderly, they travel down her spine until he cups her cheeks, then slowly and delicately moves back to her neck in the most teasing manner possible.

"You're very gentle with me, Bro. You've always been that way, now that I think about it."

Bobby lifts her with one arm, moves his cock, which is trapped between them, under her pussy, then sits her back on his lap, letting it go. It slaps against her pussy and she jumps, then smiles. He pulls her tight against him and as it fits nicely against her lips. She reaches behind her and pushes his cock against her lips and likes the feel as he continues to tease her, but now, her curiosity piques.

"You going to put your cock in my wet pussy?"

"Eventually, if you want me to."

"Eventually, I want you to," she replies.

As he caresses her back and shoulders, she reaches between them and fingers her clit. She's horny and he's teasing her, exactly what she wants from her lover, but still wants him inside her the sooner the better. Being a patient girl, she waits for her turn to be the aggressor, but her patience is running thin.

She suddenly becomes aware that this is his first time being with a naked girl and wonders about him.

"Bobby?"

They separate and look at each other.

"Yes, dear sister."

"This is your first time with a naked girl, is it not?" she asks.

"Yup, it is."

"Yet you are so calm and so in control I have a hard time believing it."

"Me too, Sis. I can't believe it either. I'm still excited about your naked body in my hands, but for whatever reason, I'm in control of me now that my nervousness is behind me just like you said it would," he announces proudly.

"Most boys want to get their cock in their girlfriend and fuck, not realizing there is more to sex than just penetration. It's a very intimate connection between two people, but I must admit, I love having sex."

"So you want me to put my cock inside you now?"

"Sorry, Bobby. That's not what I was driving at for the two of us. It's just that other boys do it that way. It happened to me my first time and he wasn't even a virgin. He wasn't as loving as you are and you don't know how that makes me feel, but I'm relaxed with you as a sex partner. It's just one more thing I love about you."

He reaches for her ass and squeezes her cheeks, runs his fingers through her crack several times, then down to her pussy. She moans sweetly and closes her eyes as his touch turns her on.

"God that feels so good. Push two fingers inside me please."

She moans as his fingers penetrate her slowly. She's wet and soft with two fingers inside her. He pleasures her and she reacts the only way she can.

"Bobby, I can't wait any longer. You have to fuck me! Now!"

She slides off him and lays on her back with her legs wide apart. He freezes as her pussy stares at his eyes.

"Bobby?"

"Sorry, Sis. Your pussy is so inviting I have to eat you."

"Please make it quick! I want that big cock inside me, the sooner the better!"

As he creeps between her legs, he licks up her juices and loves her taste.

"Once more, then slide your cock inside me. I can't wait any longer!"

He licks her lips one more time, then moves up her body, stops at her tits and licks them. Then his cock finds her entrance and with a little help from a little hand, she grips his cock for the first time. Rubbing it against her slit, her wetness makes his cock head slippery as hell.

Urgently, she directs his cock to her essence and as it slowly slides farther and farther inside, her eyes close and mouth opens until his length is no longer visible. For him to feel this the first time overwhelms him so he lingers as she gets a handle on her euphoria. She grips his ass cheeks and pulls him inside her as far as he can go. It feels so good she wants all she can get so she raises her legs, bent at the knees.

"Fuck me, Bro," she says as her lust reaches her limit and gets the better of her.

He pulls out a few inches and slides his cock back in. Feeling the pressure of her pussy on his cock is causing an unforgettable feeling.

"Good god, keep fucking me. You feel so good."

"Damn, Sis. I never knew how good this can feel!"

He continues to work her and after two more strokes, she has another orgasm and loses control of her body, shaking and cumming on his cock. He stops fucking her, but she wants more and encourages him to keep going. His strokes get longer and that causes another orgasm, but it's not as intense as the first one.

"Fuck me deeper and faster. I so love this."

As she gets a second wind, she locks her legs on his back and holds on for dear life as he fucks her the way she wants it. His passion is driving him to fuck her pretty hard and that causes another intense orgasm in her passion filled body. His own orgasm is growing deep in his balls and soon, he explodes in his sister's pussy giving her another orgasm. Unlocking her legs, her body goes limp and rests on the bed, breathing heavy as she revels in the way her brother just made her feel.

Both are exhausted, but he has enough energy to roll off her. When she gets some of her energy back, she rolls to him and takes his cock in her mouth, for the first time, spending far too much time sucking him clean, then lays back on the bed satisfied with her brother's first act of sexual satisfaction, an impressive performance for someone that has no clue what to do.

Getting her energy focused on him, she asks, "Can we do it again? I had my first orgasm by cock using your dick. That was so fantastic I want to feel it again...and again...and again," she admits with passion.

"I'm sure we can squeeze that into our schedule for today... Do you realize your brother lost his cherry to his sister?"

"I'm proud to be the one so own it... Time to fuck again," she says as her anticipation reaches a peak.

This time, Susie straddles her brother, lifts up, points his still hard cock at her pussy and lowers herself to devour all of it. As his cock slides in, his eyes close and her tightness takes control of his brain.

Her eyes also close as she feels his cock stretch her pussy in all directions. Both feel like they have died and gone to heaven and they know it will end with an intense orgasm, but not yet.

As she fucks her brother, he's becoming sexually attached to her as he tries to hold still while she fucks him. He watches as his cock slides inside her pussy and it turns him on so much, his passion increases while her's is multiplying.

The feel of his cock in her pussy is off the charts as her strokes start short and he learns she has a short fuse. He also learns he has a short fuse as she increases the length and speed of her strokes. Their eyes close as the splatter of cum happens deep in her pussy, causing her to orgasm all over his exploding cock.

Getting themselves back on earth, Bobby is wondering.

"God, Sis. That was fast. Are you satisfied? Did I do something wrong?"

She gives him a loving hug, saying, "No, Bobby, you haven't done anything wrong. It's all about the passion we have for sex. That's only one reason for a short fuse, but they will get longer the more we fuck, I think... I hope."

"Are we going to continue fucking ourselves silly like this?" he asks.

"Only if you want to," she says with a sexy smile.

"Well, let's settle this right now. I want to continue as long a you want me."

"Good deal," she replies.

"But, don't you have a boyfriend you can fuck as well?"

"I do, but he's traveling with his family for the summer and I'm left at home horny for sex."

"You said you had your first orgasm by cock with me. Is he satisfying your sexual desires?"

"No, not yet."

"Then you need to train him like you're training me, Sis. Yes?"

"Yup, you're right, but you are a good student and he's more a wham, bam, thank you ma'am type of lover."

"Train him the way you trained me. If he continues on the short sex path, squeeze his balls to get his attention. If he continues treating you like a slut, you need to move on and find another boyfriend, one that respects your wishes and treats you like a person."

"Yeah, I know. It's hard to do that some times, but you're right."

It's getting late and they're getting hungry so he offers to buy dinner at a local restaurant of her choosing. She makes her selection so they shower together for the first time, clean up, towel dry and get some clothes on.

Susie is wearing stretchable shorts that cling to her body, and almost all of her curves, and a small tank top that gives her tits some attention. Before they leave, he feels her ass and learns she's not wearing panties and she smiles at him. Then he squeezes her tits and she's not wearing a bra either, so this should be an interesting dinner. She gives him a shy smile as he wonders. She squeezes his crotch and learns he's not wearing underwear either.

"You don't look comfortable in those clothes."

"I'm not, really. I only want to wear them in private with my lover, but I don't want to wear them when I'm in private with you, if that makes any sense."

"Then why are you wearing them?"

"Because I know it will turn you on."

"And likely every guy in the restaurant."

"So, you want me to change?"

"I don't cause it makes you a very sexy sister and I'd be proud to be your date, but if you're not comfortable wearing them, you might want to consider changing into something you feel more comfortable in."

"You're right, Bro, but I want to be sexy for you."

He snaps her into his arms and embraces her, one she will remember for a long time. They kiss and he slides his hands under her shorts and caresses her bare ass too much, too long, then spins her around and captures her breasts in his grip, kneading them and pinching her nipples as she reacts. Then they're off to the restaurant with her level of sexual interest at a high point. Yes, he did that on purpose.

* * * * *

Arriving at the restaurant, they walk in and he sees several eyes on his sister. Noticing there are no empty tables as far as he can see, they are seated at a table in the corner where few people can see them. They didn't request it. It just happens that way. Lucky them.

The waitress gets their drink order and goes off, leaving them to look over the menu until she returns with the drinks, then takes their order. When she leaves, they look at each other, wondering how they should behave while in public.

They decide to stay cool by not teasing the other physically and just enjoy a nice dinner together, but the anticipation is building between them and both are aware it's happening. She's getting turned on by him looking at her with a sexy smile, knowing he's not wearing underwear.

Knowing she's not wearing underwear is turning him on and he's left to deal with it. Instead, they resort to verbal teasing, making sexy innuendos about body parts that please the other, then the subject changes as they continue chatting.

"I think if I were to touch you right now, I'd burn my finger," he says and smiles.

She laughs and says, "Thanks. I really needed to hear that from you."

"So, do you stay in touch with your boyfriend while he's traveling?"

"Every day, sometimes every other day or every three days, depending on where he is, what he's doing and whether or not he has cell service. He calls me when he's free and when he does, he sounds bored out of his mind and sometimes I receive the result. He apologies and all, but I wish he wouldn't do that to me," she says, not very happy with him.

"I'm getting the impression he's not a good choice for a boyfriend."

"Yeah, I know. I've been contemplating letting him go and find a real man to spend my time with, someone just like my brother."

That hits him deep inside, but he sets it aside in favor of pressing on.

"So you are searching for another, like I will be very soon, I'm guessing."

"Yup," she says. "And since you brought it up, I want to be clear about this. What I have taught you about me also goes for girls in general, meaning my intent was teaching you about girls, not just me, and you listened. Every girl wants respect from a boyfriend, even a causal acquaintance will want that. She also wants to feel at ease with her date so once she tells you she feels good about you, she's hooked. It should only get better from there."

"Thanks, Sis," he says as dinner arrives.

They dive in and keep the conversation to a minimum as they feed their faces. When they're finished, he pays the bill and as they're walking toward the door, he sees several eyes on his sister. He also can't help but notice her ass as it bounces and makes plans for later. His dick is waking up and he's expecting this to be the beginning of a long night.

On the drive home, he reaches inside her shorts and teases her pussy, letting her know he has learned some of what she has taught him. She struggles under his teasing as she squirms and wiggles nearly out of control.

"Good god, Bro. I love it when you tease me like that. It makes me so horny, I want to fuck you."

She reaches for his cock, but is not able to get a good grip on him so she retreats to just petting it.

* * * * *

After they arrive at home, enter the house and lock the door, she drags him to her room and when they reach it, she stops, strips both pieces of clothes off and he follows in her footsteps with a smile.

She mounts his naked body and the sparks begin to fly. His hands grip her ass cheeks like he owns them and she gives him kisses he isn't expecting, but loves it just the same.

As they tease each other in unison, their passion grows. Bobby gets an idea and isn't sure he can pull it off, but goes for the gold despite his hesitation, deciding he's strong enough to do it.

One by one, he moves his arms behind her knees and takes possession of her cheeks. Lifting her body up above his rigid cock with his strong hands and arms, she points it in the right direction as he lets her down slowly. Her eyes disappear and her mouth opens as the size of his cock sends her to another world.

He lifts her up and lets her down, increasing her euphoria as she moans loudly. She hangs on to his neck as she slides on his cock and there's no doubt in his mind she enjoys being fucked this way. He joins her in euphoria as she smiles and his cock feels her tight pussy. Doing most of the work, lifting her up and letting her down, he feels her wet pussy and closes his eyes, soaking it into his mind for future reference.

As their passion rises, so does his pace, lifting her, then dropping her on his cock as her eyes roll into her head. His penetration is deep and her passion rocks her world into one intense orgasm. Sensing her orgasm coming on, he fucks her hard, but he's not there and is growing tired of lifting her.

He walks her to her bed, lays her on her back, then lays beside her.

"That was intense, Bro."

"Very intense, Sis. I'm tired."

With that said, their eyes drift to a close and fall asleep. They have no real desire to do that because Susie wants to fuck him all night long, but sometimes, shit happens.

* * * * *

They manage to sleep through the night, but as the sun begins to show itself the next morning, they wake up and discover that having sex is not a high priority at the moment and wonder why, so they consume breakfast dressed in their birthday suits, when an idea pops into Susie's head.

She asks, "You've never been to the mall, have you?"

"Nope. Never had that desire."

"Today, I would like you to go to the mall with me and I'll show you some of the stores inside that will interest you."

"Why do you want to take me to a store?"

"It will get you out in public so you can integrate yourself into life with a better and new, yet with a different outlook."

"Sounds like something I should do, but don't want to."

"You need to! You can't spend your life behind a book, Bobby. You need to get out and enjoy life. This is a good first step to help you to accomplish that. Come with me pleeease?!"

"I'll think about it as you suck me and after I eat you."

"That's a deal I can't refuse."

Lucky for them they have finished breakfast. Now being hot for his cock, she crawls under the table and wants to attack it with passion. Instead, he stands and helps her to her feet, leans to a side, grabs her at the waist, picks her up spinning her upside down as he stands straight up. She squeals as she spins and loves it, but also trusts her brother's strength to keep her safe, knowing what he's going to do to her.

She sucks and licks his cock as much as she can and he feels her. It feels different sucking her brother's cock this way, but she manages and he likes it as he eats her pussy. They eat, lick and suck and soon enough, he grunts when his cock fires several shots into her mouth.

With satisfaction written on her face, she licks his cock clean. He's still eating her pussy and she's squirming into his face as she licks him clean. While her pussy is getting the wetness licked up by her brother, she has an orgasm caused by his concentration on her clit so he has more licking and sucking juices to do.

As she returns to life from her climax, he takes her to the shower, still upside down, and she still licks and strokes his cock while enjoying the ride. They shower, get dressed and he has a decision to make.

MDSW
MDSW
517 Followers