My Sister Susie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to take you home since the sun is trying hard to disappear," he says.

She chuckles, becomes somber and explains.

"Like you, I've been afraid to live life. Many times I've thought about doing something different, but fear has always stopped me so here's me facing my fear. For so long, I have wanted some lucky guy to make a woman out of me and I hope you are willing to do that. Will you?"

"It sounds like you are as direct as I am," he says and smiles.

"I can be," she says with a smile. "So what do you think?"

"If you want me to, I would be honored. I don't know any quiet places around here. Do you?"

"I only know one. My parents home."

"Are they home?" he asks.

"Nope, they're gone for the next three days."

"Sounds like the place to go... You ready for this?"

"I'm as ready as I will ever be," she murmurs.

* * * * *

He drives to her house and parks in the driveway, gets out and opens her door. She gets out and holds his hand as they proceed toward the house. He can feel her shaking as they reach the door and she grabs his other hand as they stand there facing each other.

"Amy, I know you are nervous and I'm not interested in pushing you if you're not ready. It's not going to hurt my feelings if you want to wait for another time," he tells her.

She's quiet, not looking at him, but still holds his hands. Fear is going through her mind, not knowing how he's going to handle her, but she just got her first clue and makes a decision.

"You're right. I am nervous, but you've been honest with me, treated me well and are now concerned about me. I don't think I can find a better person and I hope I'm right about that."

"You are right, Amy. Not to worry because I will not do anything you don't want me to do. Yes, I am a virgin as well, but I will not force my will on you. I don't want my girlfriend afraid to have sex with me. I'm in full control of my actions, including now."

With that said, she hugs him, then unlocks the door and leads him inside. Once inside, she disables the alarm and escorts him to the livingroom where they stand in front of the sofa.

Bobby insists they start by exploring the other's facial features to help her relax and she learns he's doing what he said he will do. That leads to kissing and in the process, their passion grows to an elevated level.

She searches his body with her eyes and hands, and feels his muscles, smiles, unbuttons his shirt and pushes it off, allowing it to drop to the floor. She admires his strong chest as her hands do the roaming. After his shirt hits the floor behind him, he slowly unbuttons her blouse and pushes it off, allowing it to drop to the floor behind her.

The first thing he notices is her bra straining to keep her tits contained. He hugs her again and kisses her lips as he slowly unclasps the bra and pulls it from her body, allowing it to drop to the floor between them, then she kicks it to the side.

Her nicely shaped tits stare at him and his eyes are pleased. She's naked from the waist up, like he is, but before he proceeds, he needs to clear the air.

"Amy, are you protected?"

"I am, Bobby. No problem there... But, I have to tell you something I warned you about earlier."

He embraces her, pulling her to him.

"I remember you saying that."

She explains, "About six months ago, I was using a dildo on me and I must have gotten a little too aggressive, well I did get too aggressive because I broke my cherry in the process. The pain hit me fast and I knew instantly what I had done. I guess you know what that means."

"I do and that is not something you have to make apologies for, be afraid of, or be embarrassed about. Sometimes, shit happens and it happened to you, just like it does to me. Relax. Look for something beautiful as you approach this next step in your life. It's not going to be a bad thing. In fact, it's my strong belief you will enjoy what is going to happen to you tonight."

She kisses him with passion, then takes him by the hand and leads him to her bedroom. Her fear and nervousness has all but gone, well at least most of it has, and she's ready for her first time.

As they stand by her bed, he releases her skirt and let's it fall to the floor, then he slides her panties to her ankles and she kicks them away. She's completely naked in front of him and doesn't seem to be the least bit nervous.

Her pussy is bare, her tits are perfectly shaped on her body, her tummy is flat, her legs look strong and she looks really good when she's naked. He takes time and looks her over well, then speaks his mind.

"You look like a perfect ten from my viewpoint. The best thing you can do for your boyfriend is not wear clothes. You shouldn't hide your body from him."

She laughs as he smiles.

"For the record, that was meant as a compliment, not a joke."

"I'm sorry, Bobby. I took it as a compliment, but it just hit my funny at the wrong time. Nobody has ever said anything close to that about me."

"How many times have you been standing naked in front of a man?"

"You are the first."

"That's why you've never heard it before. I'm just the lucky son of a gun to be the first, pardon the pun."

"Pun?"

"Yup. At some point, there is a good possibility I will shoot cum inside you, so my gun stands at the ready."

She laughs and leans into him with her forehead against him, then gives him a hug and kiss as he feels her tits against his chest. His fire is now lit and so is hers.

It's her turn so she reaches for his pants, removes the belt, unhooks the catch and lets them fall to the floor. His cock is bulging his skivvies and she's ready to reveal his secret form of pleasure.

When he kicks his pants to the side, she squats down, reaches for his skivvies and pulls them to his ankles. He kicks them aside and stands there as naked as she is. Her eyes stare at his asset as her fire starts burning.

He can see in her eyes she wants his cock in the worst way. As he's looking at her and for whatever reason, she's not afraid of his size and reaches for his cock, stroking him as it gets longer and harder, if that's at all possible.

He thought she would be afraid of his size, but he'll save that question for later. He gives her a kiss as he slowly pushes her to sit on her bed. Sliding back, she crooks her finger at him and he climbs over her, licks her nipples and lightly bites them as she moans, then he moves to her lips, kissing her with a little wetness.

Moving to her pussy, she willingly opens her legs and he starts at her outer lips, slowly circling her pussy with his tongue. He finds every pleasure nerve she has as she moans and squirms, waking the neighbors. Moving to her thighs, close by her essence, she guides his head back to her pussy and he forces his tongue into her abyss and sucks the juices out.

"You taste really good, young lady."

"I was hoping you would say that. It makes me...horny," she says. "Now you have to get your dick inside me before I do something too soon!"

Thinking his sister said something similar to him a while ago, he almost told her, but caught himself in the nick of time.

She raises her legs as he slides up her body until he's even with her head and kisses her one more time before his dick makes her happier. He lines it to her essence and applies a small amount of pressure as her anticipation rises above the occasion.

It slides in as her eyes disappear and her mouth opens so he stops, just to let her get use to his size. She wiggles for more and he delivers another inch, then slowly creeps inside her until he bottoms out.

"Oh god. It's so deep, so big, so wonderful."

He pulls out and inch or two and pushes back in as she moans her little heart out, letting the neighbors know she has lost her virginity. He continues moving his cock inside her and it slides easier after a while. She's tight and wet and he's hard and big, the perfect combination they need and want for their mutual success. They fuck and she turns into a wild child as she moves her ass all around, feeling him inside her.

After fucking for a while, she meets every thrust of his cock she can as her orgasm builds faster than his. She explodes on his rock hard cock and a few strokes later, he explodes in orgasm as he shoots rope after rope in her pussy, grunting at each shot.

He stops fucking his girlfriend, gives her a sweet kiss and gets off her, lays next to her still with energy to fuck her again if she wants it. Arriving back on earth, she rolls to his side and reaches to his lips for another kiss.

"That was fantastic, Bobby. If only I knew sex was this much fun, I would have started some time ago."

"I'll say the same, Amy. It was wonderful having sex with you."

"What a feeling it is. Want to do it again?" she asks, excitedly.

"Yes! Absolutely!"

He pulls her on top of his body, she kisses him and displays her excitement, but is not sure what is expected of her so he helps out.

"Straddle me, sit it on my stomach, then reach between us and guide my cock to your pussy and we'll start all over again."

She does it and as his cock slides in her pussy, her mind goes somewhere, possibly other than earth, but he hopes she's still with him. Her expression is euphoric and she has a new purpose in life. Sex is the only thing on her mind as he penetrates her in places no other cock has been.

On her own, she lifts and drops on him and she goes off into euphoria again. She does it several times and when she has her second intense orgasm, she's all done for the night. There's no energy left inside her after two intense orgasms.

She drops on his chest and he holds her to him. Her mind is off somewhere in euphoria and his cock is still buried deep inside her. Resting there for a while, she gets herself back together and kisses him all over his face too many times to count and he loves her reaction.

"That was quite an experience for you," he says.

"It was, something I will never forget, but I'm so tired I can't believe it."

"Me too... You were not afraid of the size of my cock. How come?" he asks.

"My mom burned into my brain that a big cock will be the best feeling in the world so if I have it, enjoy it and treat it well."

"Interesting. Well, I think I'd better go and let you rest your weary bones."

"Okay, but I want to suck you clean first. Mom told me to do that too," she says.

She sucks his cock clean, then stands up and helps him to his feet. She mounts him, wrapping her arms and legs around him with warm intentions. He grabs her ass to take the load off, so she thinks.

"I hope we can do this again, if you want to?" she questions, looking at him with a hopeful desire.

"Oh yeah, I want to so I will be in touch in a couple days. My parents will be home tomorrow and they will be full of pictures, videos and excitement to show us what they did."

"Us?"

"Us being my sister and me."

"Oh, I forgot about your sister already. Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I will likely forget something about you too so don't worry about forgetting."

She's still mounted to him and they linger that way with his hands busy kneading her ass.

"Thank you for being the right guy to make a woman out of me. I was afraid my first time wouldn't go well and I'm so glad you made it a wonderful experience."

"Did your mom tell you about your first experience?"

"Yeah, she did, but also said it is rare to find one that's as smooth as you are."

"Thank you for the compliment and you're welcome, Amy," he replies, holding her ass cheeks tight.

Then she gets somber and her voice gets lower and weaker.

"I'm so glad we bumped into each other at the mall. It has been rewarding more than I was expecting and thank you for dinner...before I forget it again. I'm so glad things worked out the way they did. For whatever reason, I wasn't expecting you to show up today and I'm so glad you did. Thanks again. Until next time, Bobby," Amy says.

Slowly, she drops to the floor and lets him get his clothes on. Once dressed, she escorts him to the door, still naked, gives him a kiss, a hug, then slaps him on the ass as he leaves. What a woman.

As he gets in his truck, he reminisces about the experience he just survived. She's as horny as his sister and he loves it, but now he has two women to keep happy and wonders if he can.

* * * * *

He drives home, goes straight to his sister's room and since the door is wide open, he walks in. Laying on her side, Susie is awake, but there are no lights in her room, having just hit the sack a few minutes before. He turns the room lights on as he pads to her bed.

"How did it go?" she asks.

"Home plate, Sis. She was a virgin and is no more," he says as he sits beside her, leans over and plants a kiss on her lips.

"Wow, you must be proud of yourself," she says as he climbs on top of her and gives her a wet kiss.

"I am, thanks to your advice. I did everything you told me to do and she wanted me to take her cherry. It really wasn't her cherry, but it was her virginity. You seem to be my good luck charm."

"I'm so proud of you... I'm tired from doing housework since you left so you ready to sleep?" she asks, not knowing he's ready for an invitation inside her pussy.

She's naked so he gets off the bed, takes his clothes off and gets in bed behind her. They snuggle together until they can't get any tighter. He reaches for her ass cheek and separates them as his cock fits between them, then lets her cheek go. Resting in the crack of her ass, she feels it, but it's fairly limp.

Not satisfied with that, she reaches for her cheek, raises her leg and pulls her cheek up and, with her other hand, reaches between her legs and forces his cock tighter against her, then lets her cheek go and her leg down. Resting in the crack of her ass, she feels it, but being limp, she writes him off for the night, much to her dismay.

As they lay together with his arm over her body, Bobby doesn't say anything, but his cock keeps twitching between her cheeks. Then the surprise happens. It gets bigger the more he thinks about fucking his sister. It pokes her as it grows, then it wants its rightful place between her legs, then it wants a place between her lips. She's squirming to make it happen and now it wants to be inside her pussy.

Surprised, she looks over her shoulder at him and says, "I didn't think you wanted me tonight because you seemed to be tired from your exercise with Amy."

"I never said I was tired from being with Amy. That is something you assumed."

She turns over to face him and his hand begins roaming her body.

"Are you still horny?" she asks with excitement in her voice.

"I'm available if you want to borrow my cock for a while," he says as his hand slides down her body and grabs her ass.

She looks at him with lust in her eyes and says, "Fuck me, Big Boy. Send it inside me as far as it will go and don't stop fucking me til I cum."

"You're not horny are you?"

"I wasn't expecting you to give me any tonight so I just wrote you off, but I was preparing to fuck your brains out in the morning."

"Bad sister!" he replies with a smile.

He slaps her ass and she laughs her ass off as he teases her pussy. The fire is lit and she squirms with his torch burning inside her. He gets on top and as she spreads her legs, he drops in between them and uses his cock to tease her.

She's not having any of that so she grabs it and guides it to her pussy with haste. Rapidly sliding his cock inside her, she grunts as if tomorrow is too far away to think about.

His time with Amy has turned him on and he's ready to deliver for his sister, something she wasn't expecting. Bobby puts serious energy into fucking her and she's loving his depth, moaning for joy. She continues moaning because of the tightness of his cock in her pussy, reacting with several squirms and thrusts toward his cock.

She's grunting as his cock pounds into her and her expression is delirious. She moans as his cock works her toward orgasm, but he keeps fucking her as her eyes disappear and her moans get louder.

"I'm cumming!" she shouts.

His cock is slow because of Amy, but it still performs. Susie raises her legs to his back as he fucks her faster, then unlocks them and pulls her knees as close to her as she can, wanting all she can get.

He's fucking her with passion and as it rises high, he fucks her faster and faster, then proclaims his fate. He shoots rope after rope inside her, giving her an intense orgasm. As the torch slowly goes out, they rest with him on top of her, but moments later, he rolls off.

"Good god, Bro! Make it two more orgasms," she says, smiling.

"Two?"

"Yup. I had a smaller one when you shoved your cock in my pussy."

Okay, so its two more orgasms for the record books and she's counting. She curls to him with a content smile on her face so he's happy he's able to satisfy her. After they lay there for a while in recovery mode, he wonders about his sister and Amy.

"Sis?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you jealous of Amy at all?"

"Maybe. I was happy you got a date, but not as happy you fucked her. Did she enjoy your cock as much as I do?"

"I believe she does."

He pulls her on top of him and says, "I will always make time for you, Sis. Not to worry. There's no reason to be jealous because I love my sister more than I love Amy. Well, I don't love Amy at this point. I'm just lusting after her."

"Good to hear, Bro," she tells him as she smiles.

"I explained some of what you did to get me out of my cave, but wasn't very detailed. I think she's interested in what you did for me and wants to meet you so we must agree not to tell her the intimate details so I don't get in trouble. I told her I was a virgin and she accepted it. You and I never had sex and I never touched your pussy, but any other place on your sexy body is okay as far as I can see. What do you think?" he asks.

"Agreed. How detailed do you think she will get?"

"Don't know. I don't even know why she wants to meet you, actually."

"Oh. I guess we will find out when the time comes then," she responds.

"I believe you're right. I told her I will call her day after tomorrow for another date."

"I bet she was tired when you left her tonight. Am I right?"

"Yup. She was definitely tired. Her body is physically close to yours... That doesn't change anything between us, does it? And please be honest with me, Sis. One thing I don't want to do is hurt you."

"I don't think so, Bro. I love you too."

She slides to his side, cuddles to him and slowly falls asleep...with his cock in her hand.

* * * * *

The next morning, Susie wakes up first and, seeing his erection, crawls on top of him horny as hell and slides his cock inside her pussy. That wakes Bobby up and he slowly focuses on the girl laying on his chest.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead," she says.

"Morning. Sleep well?"

"I did, and I'm still horny."

"I believe that's true since my cock is in a nice, warm place right now," he replies.

He wraps his arms around her and they engage their bodies with a woody between them and when it feels like it's hard as hell, it feels better inside her. She fucks him for a few minutes, then rolls them over and he starts a fast attack to make her cum with stars.

He's relentless as he fucks his sister, primarily because she likes it that way and doesn't complain. As she approaches orgasm, he fucks her deeper and slower and as her orgasm wakes the house, she announces it. His orgasm is not close so she enjoys this orgasm by herself.

As they recover, she says, "That was wonderful. Another orgasm for the record books... Mom and dad are arriving today so I need to finish the house cleaning I started yesterday. Want to help?" she asks.

"Sure, under one condition."

"Ut oh. What condition?"

"We both have to be naked as we work," he demands.