My Sister Susie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, young man. You going with me?" she asks.

"I don't know, Sis. In one way, I want to, but another way doesn't want me to."

"You'll be fine. I'll take good care of you."

He knows he's in good hands so he makes his decision.

"Okay then. Lets go before I change my mind," he says and means it.

She drags him to the car and they're off. She smiles the whole trip to the mall and is excited her brother is with her. Parking the car, she holds his hand and they head toward the main entrance.

Out of nowhere, Bobby sees a girl he has seen at college and checks her out. She's good looking, like his sister with similar attributes, but for whatever reason, she piques his interest.

He doesn't know her name so he has to improvise and as she walks toward him, he smiles at her and gets the urge to talk to her. She walks by, smiling at him so he stops, causing Susie to stop as well.

He turns toward her and raises his voice, shouting, "Pardon me, young lady!"

She stops and turns to him with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Bob. Long time no see," she says, still smiling.

He lets go of his sister's hand and walks to her, about six feet away.

"I feel weird, you knowing my name, but I don't know yours."

"It's Amy. Glad to meet you," she says and shakes his hand.

"Out of curiosity, how do you know my name?"

"You have been the talk of the college for the last two years, but no one wanted to break the ice because you're such a loner."

"Oh. Well, they were right about that, but things have changed... Anyway, pardon me for being weird, but I have a question to ask you and it's a little out of the ordinary."

"Go for it," she replies.

"Would you be willing to give me a hug?"

She pauses, doesn't answer, then the smile on her face tells it all. Not hesitating any longer, she reaches for him and gives him a hug. He embraces her and they stay that way as they talk and still look at each other. He's surprised.

Then he says, "I would like to take you on a date, if you're willing."

"I'm willing. When, where and what time?"

"How about a matinee at the cinema tomorrow, then dinner at the Italian restaurant here in town, then call it a date."

"I'm go for that. What time are we going?"

"Is about 2:00 good for you?"

"It's a date," she confirms.

"I'll pick you up and we'll head to the cinema. Give me your address and phone number and it's set in stone."

They break their embrace and exchange the necessary information.

"Okay, Amy. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Roger that. See you tomorrow, Bob... Oh! One more thing. Would you answer a personal question or two for me?"

"Sure, if I know the answer."

"Would you tell me who your friend is with you?"

"Susan is my sister, but I call her Susie. Would you like to meet her?"

"I'll take a rain check on that for now, but why were you holding your sister's hand as I walked toward you?"

"Well, believe it or not, this is my first trip to the mall so I think she's afraid I will change my mind and run away, or she doesn't want me getting lost, maybe both. If that answer is not what you are looking for, we can talk about it tomorrow, if you still want to go out with me."

"Yes, I still want to go out with you and I feel that was an honest answer, but it raises more questions than it answers. Tomorrow, Bob."

"Tomorrow, Amy."

They break up and go in opposite directions and as he walks toward his sister, she's all smiles.

"Starting early I see," she says.

"What do you mean?" he replies.

"You are using your new knowledge to pick up girls already. I hope you have fun tomorrow... You said you will call it a date early so you won't be able to exercise your knowledge and get laid."

"Possible, but I don't have great expectations for my first ever date. You told me to treat a girl with respect and put her at ease, so that's what I did. Telling her tomorrow will be early kinda takes the pressure is off."

"You certainly did that. No one asked me for a hug before a first date. That's a unique approach."

"Just following your instructions! Would you do the same as she did if I came to you out of the blue and asked the same question?"

"Yes. I believe I would, as long as you appear to be forthright."

She grabs his hand with a smile and they head into the mall, showing him all the stores he might be interested in. When they reach the food court, they stop and get a bite, then head to the car. It was a nice outing and informative for him, but now he's ready to go home and they have a nice, short chat on the way.

"Thanks, Sis. I needed that," he says.

"You're welcome, my dear brother. Glad you enjoyed it."

"I never said I enjoyed it, you know."

"I know, but you did. I can tell, you know," she tells him.

"Busted."

They laugh and she reaches for his cock, rubbing it until they get home.

* * * * *

When they arrive, Bobby gives his baby sister a little kiss, then goes to his room with a smile on his face, assuming she will show up soon for more sex. Instead, Susie goes off to her room, changes into cutoffs and a T-shirt, then does things she needs to get done, mostly house work. When Susie doesn't show up, Bobby changes clothes and goes downstairs to the weight room.

When Susie finishes what she planned to do, which wasn't much in reality, she goes looking for her brother, but he's not in his bedroom like he always is. Instead, she finds him in the basement lifting weights. They are heavy enough to challenge him and he's sweating up a storm. She can see every muscle on his toned body stick out like a sore thumb as he works them hard.

As Susie stands in the doorway watching, her pussy starts leaking. She's turned on by his taut muscles and sexy body. She learns she likes watching him work out with his muscles being a large presence on his body, something she doesn't remember seeing before now.

"Want to do something different?" she asks.

"After I finish my routine, Sis."

Susie watches a little longer, then the next two times he changes to a different muscle, she takes a piece of her clothing off and tosses it at him. Each time, he looks at her and smiles, but continues with his weights as his dick shows interest. Soon, it's bulging the only piece of clothing he wears when lifting weights, his bright orange shorts with an elastic waist band.

When Susie is naked, she pads to him, stands behind him so she can reach for and caress his bulge. They both smile as she squeezes it, then not getting any attention, she pulls his shorts to his ankles and that's when he puts the weights down and faces her. Still with a smile, her naked body is a rather pleasant distraction.

Bobby embraces her, gives her a kiss as he feels her tight ass and caresses up and down on her back as his semi hard cock teases her. He's sweaty and makes sure he rubs as much on her as he can, especially since she cut into his workout routine. She's grabbing his ass cheeks as she holds him and gets wet from his sweat.

"You are one sweaty mess, you know," she says, mostly stating the obvious.

"I am and you are about to love it."

He grips her cheeks to make sure they are soft, smooth and tight, then lifts her up. As she smiles, she wraps her legs and arms behind him as he straddles the weight bench and sits on it. His cock is hard and when he sits on the bench, it presses against her pussy.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"How bout you doing something that will please us both, young lady."

Saying nothing, she smiles, lifts up, reaches between them, guides his cock to her pussy and slowly sinks down on his wet length. She closes her eyes and her mouth opens as she slowly settles down on his cock, splitting her wet pussy lips apart.

Her breathing gets faster as she raises off his cock and slowly drops down, causing her to moan loudly. As his cock is being squeezed by her pussy, he also closes his eyes and moans loudly. The harmonic song they sing is not as sweet as singing birds and it has nothing to do with lifting weights, but that's not hard to figure out.

She picks up the pace as his cock strokes inside her, giving them pleasure as it builds. Experiencing this new sexual position, his hand assists get faster and faster as she's dropped on his cock with her expression being euphoric. His eyes are closed and his mind is lost. She feels much the same way as he pushes her toward a climax.

She's feeling him deep inside her and she can't take it anymore. Her orgasm sends her into tomorrow and as she cums on his cock, he deposits load after load in her pussy, then stops lifting her. His workout is complete.

Resting a bit, he holds her tight and carries her to the shower where they clean up and dry off. He carries her to her bed, since it's the closest, lays her down and he lays next to her. His body is satisfied and it begins to affect him emotionally.

"Good god, Bro. You never fail to get me off. Every time we fuck, I cum and it's all your fault," she says as a weak smile turns into a bigger, happier one.

"Good for us, Sis. I don't always know when you cum, but I'm glad you do," he tells her.

"Then I will tell you when I cum from now on... What do you want to do to me now?"

"How bout we stay right here and enjoy each other?" he suggests.

"I like that plan."

So that's what they do as she crawls on top of him and gets cozy on his chest with her legs straddling his. His hands spend a lot of time on her back, also gripping her ass cheeks, and his fingers spend lots of time in her crack. Every once in a while, he picks up her chin and gives her a kiss on her lips, some of which get passionate. He doesn't stop caressing her back, especially her soft, pliable yet strong ass.

Later, a naked Susie makes a small dinner for them and they eat while she rubs his naked dick under the table with her feet. He gets the hint and his foot reaches for her pussy and does the same to her. Her smile tells him he's getting to know her quite well, also meaning girls in general.

On his bed later that evening, they chat and tease each other, which ends in more sex. Later, they slowly drift off to sleep after another round of great sex. It seems having sex is the top priority for them these days.

* * * * *

The next morning, Bobby wakes up with his sister curled against him and when she wakes up, she's horny, ready for a morning tribute to life. They fuck missionary style and both climax, then rest next to each other. The sex is intense and they both take time out to survive it.

"Sis, if I had known sex is this much fun, I would have pursued it many moons ago."

"I said the same thing after my first time. I wanted more sex the next day so I understand your desire for sex now."

"Good... Today is my first date with Amy so if I return alone, I will come see you. You okay with that?" he wonders.

"I am," she replies. "And even if you come home late and alone, wake me up and you can sleep with me, if nothing else, okay?"

"I will do that," he replies.

They get off of bed, take a shower together and when they are dry, he gives his sister a big, tight, naked hug.

"What was that for?" she asks, returning his hug.

"For being my best friend and more than that, the best sister in the world," he replies.

She embraces him and they hold each other tight far too long, then they head to the kitchen and eat breakfast, both embracing their nudity.

They spend the morning together, teasing the other until he has to get ready for his date. His confidence has risen and he feels comfortable taking Amy out today, something he wouldn't have dreamed of doing before. When the time comes, he gives his sister a kiss, a tight hug and heads for his truck.

* * * * *

Amy is waiting for him on the front porch, afraid he wasn't going to show up. As he drives up, she gets up with a smile on her face, meets him half way and gives him a hug he's not expecting, but he returns it with a smile. She learns fast.

Susie has informed him of his manners and how to get on her good side so after greeting each other verbally, he holds Amy's hand, leads her to his truck, opens her door, lets her get in, closes it, then he walks around, gets in and they're off to the mall. He doesn't meet her parents like he was expecting to, nor is he disappointed about it. As he's driving to the cinema, he holds her hand once in a while and she has to ask.

"So, how close are you and your sister?"

"Very close, Amy. She's my best friend for several reasons, one of which is I've been a recluse for several years and she lead me out of it using a series of challenges. While a recluse, I would stay home and read or exercise. What she did yesterday was take me to the mall to prove to me it's not as bad as I thought and she's right. I owe her a lot for teaching me a good life doesn't mean I'm suppose to live without living," he explains.

"It's hard for me to believe that a guy with your good looks would do that, but I do believe you. I didn't think you'd be that type. I should thank her some day," Amy says.

"I can arrange that... I've seen you on campus several times, but you never talked to me. How come?" he wonders.

"My mom taught me if a guy is interested, he will come to me so that's what I've been doing. Same for yesterday when you approached me."

"Have you been interested in guys that didn't approach you?"

"Many, she says. "But I get over it just as fast... One of these days, my knight in shining armor will come after me, but I'm not worried, yet anyway."

"To change the subject, what movie would you like to see at the cinema?"

"I need to see what's playing first, then we can fight about it until I win," she says and laughs with Bobby.

"Okay. Sounds like fun," he says with a smile.

"By the way, Bob, is it okay with you if I call you Bobby?"

"It sure is okay with me. That's what my sister calls me."

"Good, from now on, it's Bobby."

Arriving at the cinema, he holds her hand as they walk in and look over the movies that are playing, then she tells him what movie she wants to see. He agrees with her choice, to avoid a fight, so he buys two tickets, then gets a large drink with two straws, but no snacks. She doesn't eat junk food and neither does he... He's learning a lot about her, so far.

They watch the movie while holding hands and it turns out to be entertaining so they are happy with their choice as they leave the cinema. She thanks him for the movie and off they go to the restaurant.

* * * * *

After they are seated and the waitress disappears, he asks, "So how many boys have you been out with so far?"

"Three, only one has piqued my interest, but it ended up going nowhere."

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"I guess so," she replies.

"Can I assume correctly you are you a virgin?"

Amy turns several shades of red and Bobby sees her face and turns somber.

"I'm so sorry, Amy. I didn't mean to embarrass you. If it will put you at ease, I'm a virgin."

She looks at him and a smile creeps to her face as some of the fear leaves her.

"I must say, you are direct."

"I'm sorry, Amy. You aren't the first person to tell me that. It frustrates me when people beat around the bush and don't ask the question they want to know the answer to, but I do. It saves time and frustration on my part."

"Okay. Because you have been honest with me, you deserve an answer so yes, I do consider myself a virgin."

"I detect a 'but' in there somewhere," he replies.

She smiles, then says, "There is, but I will save that for the appropriate time... You are very perceptive, young man."

"Yup, I've been told that too," he replies.

"So how long have you been a recluse?"

"Since I entered senior high. I didn't like too many of the kids, some of which were bullies. I was a weakling back then and was afraid of them. It was a struggle for me to go to school, but I did and it was scary, to say the least. Since I've been working out with my dad, I'm not such a weakling anymore."

The waitress interrupts the conversation with dinner and they eat while it's hot. So far, she's impressed with him and he's interested in her. When they finish eating, he pays the bill and they return to his truck.

In the truck, she asks, "Can we stay here and talk for a bit?"

"Sure."

"Since you've built up your muscles, have you been in any fights?"

"First of all, just because I'm stronger than I used to be, doesn't mean I want to fight everyone I see... I'm sorry, Amy, I shouldn't have jumped down your throat like that. The fact is, I still don't have any desire to fight, but if it's inevitable, I have no desire to lose. But, to answer your question, I have been in one fight," he says, looking down and perhaps somewhat embarrassed.

"Apology accepted and I wasn't trying to imply anything when I asked. I just wanted to know the answer. So, would you tell me about the fight?" she asks.

Bobby becomes somber, then looks at her and explains.

"I was reading something on the bulletin board, actually minding my own business, when some guy nearly bowled me over from my blind side, nearly knocking me off my feet. I collected myself, shook off some of the pain he caused me, then I turned to face him."

"He called me a bunch of names for getting in his way and that got the attention of several people standing nearby. He took two swings at me, one immediately after the other and the gawkers gathered quickly. I blocked both attempts with one arm and he looked at me with fury in his eyes. I told him if he attacks me again, I will break his fucking collar bone. Yes, I was a little pissed."

"I can imagine."

"Well, instead of making him think twice, like I hoped it would, it enraged him and he took one more swing, which turned out to be his last. I blocked it with one arm and hit him square on his collar bone using the other with an open hand, hard enough to break it. Everybody heard the cracking sound, including me, but I don't know if it broke, just cracked or if there was multiple cracks or breaks."

"Oh god."

"He slowly walked away like a hunchback in severe pain, not saying a word, and I never saw him again. All the gawkers that were watching just walked away, not saying a word and nobody talked to me about it so I'm hoping it's over."

"So am I. Where and when did it happen?"

"About a year and a half ago at college, about three weeks before the first semester finals began."

"Did you have a game plan and if so, what was it?" she asks.

"No game plan until the gawkers gathered. I didn't want to turn it into a long lasting spectacle to entertain them so I gave my adversary one chance to walk away, but he didn't. So I did what I warned him I would do and ended it. To this day, I wonder if that incident caused people to stay away from me, but I guess I will never know."

"Are you concerned about this incident backfiring on you at all?"

"I hope it doesn't, but I guess it can... I wasn't happy about what I did, but I did it and there is no turning back," he tells her. "It was the first time I made an attempt to defend myself, but I also feel I should have handled it differently. Not knowing why he ran into me and assaulted me so fast, I have no idea how I could've handled it any other way and here I sit, still with no ideas, just conjecture."

"Since he was ready to beat on me so fast after he bowled me over, I was thinking he did it on purpose, but I don't know why and have nothing to back it up, no reason why he would do it. I don't even know the guy that did it. I've never seen him on campus either."

"Good concerns, Bobby... Remind me not to get on your bad side," she says.

He looks at her and smirks.

"Okay... Don't get on my bad side," he reminds her with a smile.

She gives him a hug because she can see that incident has had a profound affect on him. They talk for a long time and after a while, he notices the sun going down and they need to make a move.