All Comments on 'My Sister Susie Ch. 03'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LechemanLecheman7 months ago

Shame as I thought the siblings would defy the odds and remain together even if returning at a later stage in their lives.

oh well, it is only fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely hate the ending. They love each other and want to be together all the way through these long stories and then bam! In two paragraphs you ruin the whole story. I’d give it a negative 10 if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What is so wrong with having a happy ending? If the readers want a sad/bad ending, meaning the siblings don't end up together in the end, then we would just not read them. They're are stories of fiction so they don't need to end with reality. You get us hooked on the hope that after all of the buildup in their relationship that becomes deeper and deeper that they will remain together and after reading all of the very long stories it has an unhappy ending. You should put a disclaimer that if you like happy endings, don't read this story so we don't waste our time. 1/5 and it doesn't even deserve that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Terrible ending. You just gave up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m sad about the ending…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dear MDSW

Having them end up together is just as believable as not ending up together. What’s not believable is how they can have sex 3, 4 or 5 times a day and then just say oh I’m okay not sticking together. If it’s a love story between siblings, then it should end happily with the siblings staying together. Who gives a crap about Greg or Jake - don’t even know why he was even put in there. The whole story was beautiful right up to the final three paragraphs. Ending with them together would have made it beautiful all the way through. But instead it was a love story with the two main characters going their separate ways. In my opinion that’s a sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seemed a bit repetitive to some of your other stories but well done. Ending seemed a bit rushed, okay with the outcome but seemed like you were just ready to be done with this one. Still 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Who is mike, i thought the ex was Greg, figure out what the guys name is and stick with it, the ending sucked

KeithW66KeithW667 months ago

Maybe it ended up this was for the best, the separation was due to distance, did that they stopped loving each other. Also three time in this chapter Greg got called Mike - "them tells the judge Mike's history " Maybe I would have like if the pair did find partners before the end of the story, or does the open the door for more chapters, where they are drawn back together as they can't live apart

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for the ending.

TxflgatorTxflgator6 months ago

A great story. Wish there was a happy ending, where they stayed together.

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill8623 months ago

I REALLY ENJOYED ALL 5 OF THE CHAPTERS. HOPE TO SEE IF YOU WILL BE WRITING ANY MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE. THANK YOU.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES