All Comments on 'My Sister's 7 Days of Shame'

by KennelKing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I hate this kind of story. You have to be sick to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry, but 5'8", 120lbs, and D cups? She's either some freak of nature, or has almost no mass in her legs or ass to pull that off. Maybe she grew up sleeping while hanging upside down from a power line? Just not remotely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow. I just checked your bio and story list. The scores are all 3s. After reading this, I can see why. I'll be kind and just leave it unrated. I don't think it will help you much though.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

OK, this is JMO. You had a good thing going, already had her headed in your direction & in hand. Then, IMO, you crashed & burned by making her into neighborhood, community property before you even staked your final claim on her. If you really cared about & loved her, you would have taken her somewhere for strangers to take her & not your friends. Now you are responsible for completely ruining her local reputation because you "know" those guys won't keep their mouths shut. Who do you think people will believe, you & her or your 3 or 4 so called buddies? The most important issue in any slave relationship is the trust & love the slave builds in you that you will have them & take care of them physically & emotionally in the end. I feel you blew that trust by involving your friends. I'm not bashing the story, just trying to point out some things that I think would have led it to a better end. I know, opinions are like ass holes, nearly everyone has one & some people are one, as in your sister at the start of the story. Add more chapters & show us where this leads. 3☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

95/100

Only thing I didn't like was that she made that confession in front of the friends. I think it would have been better if she had simply complied and while he fucked her, they clearly share a moment, but none of that confession and other stuff. She just collapses and stumbles off to take a shower as the boys leave.

Next day, parents are due home that evening, but in the morning, he's sitting in the living room watching TV when she shyly comes out of her room... naked. He reminds her that he is keeping his word and she is done being his slave. She says, "I know, but you've already seen way more than all of me. And besides, I wanted to talk." She begins to walk over to the couch, but with a glimmer of hope and some curiosity, he stops her. "If you're going to be naked, then you kneel here between my legs while we talk." In answer to his curiosity, she only pauses a moment before she kneels. He asks her, "So what do you wish to say?" She looks at the ground and starts to pick at her nails and she starts and stops a word several times. He cuts her off suddenly, "Enough! Sit up straight! Knees apart! Hands behind your head!" She quickly complies. The habit of obedience over the last week still effective.

"Now, look at me and tell me what my sister wants to tell me.", he orders her. She finally begins, "That's just it. I don't think I can be your sister anymore. ...."

Then she goes into much of the confession that you laid out. But instead of calling him Master and all that, she just admits that while she hated so much of it early on, it felt so right to her as it went along. That she doesn't understand it or herself, but that she can't go back to how things were before, doesn't want to. She wants to continue obeying him.

Then you have an epilogue chapter a month later, showing how she still gets embarrassed and is still hesitant, but obeys him. Final scene his dad comes in to talk to him and says how pleased he is about how well he and his sister are getting along lately. He asks what's changed. Jimmy says, "You know what they say, when you finally grow into the people you were meant to be, you can have a meeting of the minds." His dad looks confused, "What's that mean?" Jimmy chuckles and says slightly louder than probably necessary, "Oh nevermind dad. Though maybe I'll show you someday." Dad is still confused by appears to just give up and says he's just happy there's not the constant fighting as he leaves. Jimmy goes over to his closet and opens it, looking fondly at his hogtied sister with a plug in her ass, a vibrator on her clit, and a gag in her mouth. He quickly ungags and unties her and asks, "So do you think we should let dad in our secret to sibling coexistence?" She looks at him in a panic for a moment, opening her mouth to reject such an idea, but pauses, closes her eyes and takes a breath and says, "It's up to you, sir."

He smiles and replies, "You're right. It is. But not now. For now, get into your spot. It's time for me to play for a bit."

She crawls under his desk as he sits in his chair and rolls into place in front of his computer and fires up Minecraft. After a second, he moans slightly and says, "God I love you sis."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can’t wait for more as he continues to assert his dominance and power over his sister

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 2 months ago

What a fucking douche you are...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Almost seems like what every 18 year old brother dreams of with their sister. Would Be nice if there was another chapter to this story. Can't believe his need for revenge, and Humiliation for her let him share his sister, and not keep her for himself. Oh well maybe he'll either go to college her, and share an apartment. Or maybe she just become pregnant, and stay home with him!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I truly do not like stories like this. I can’t handle the coldness and evilness that shows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was fine until the end. I would have preferred a more romantic ending.

Still worth 5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

1st of all, let me just say to some of you down below, do you not know where you are? Like seriously, this is an erotica site where people write fiction. What are you doing reading Incest/Taboo in the 1st place if it bothers you so much?

To the author, considering this is only your 3rd story here, I think you're doing a great job! I hope you continue to post, and would personally like to see a follow up with these characters again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKennelKing@KennelKing
The sequel to “My Roommate’s New Pet” is publishing currently. A sequel to “My Sister’s 7 Days of Shame” will follow sometime in June.