My Sister's Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do," she said, "but I've already met him. It's you. I know we can't get married, but I'm not just a little girl dreaming about some fairy tale romance. I love you Grayson. That isn't going to change. I know I'm young, but I'm sort of compulsive about planning my life. I've known what I want since I've been old enough to understand my feelings. I'm going to finish school, go to the University and become a pediatrician. I've always wanted that. When I'm about thirty I want to have two kids. I know you think I'm a baby, but I know what I want. I'm going to make you fall in love with me like you've never loved anyone. I want those two kids to be ours. I want to have your babies, Grayson." She started to cry. "God, you must think I'm crazy. Don't you love me a little, Uncle Grayson? Just look at me! Wouldn't you like to have me for always?"

She was absolutely the stuff of dreams. Here was this gorgeous, sexy girl, telling me she was going to love me for life, she wanted to have my children and spend the rest of our lives together. My heart felt so full it was about to burst.

"I do love you, Rachael, more than a little. I love you a lot! You're my favorite, you always have been. I love just spending time with you, but this is all new to me. I had no idea you felt this way. I just see so many problems. What is Jane going to think about all this? I can't imagine telling her I was fucking her daughter. She would hate me! How would we explain being together?"

"You don't have a clue, do you Grayson? You're just a big dumb man! She already knows. Do you think I wouldn't tell my mother how I feel about you? Do you want to know how she feels about it?"

I was dumbfounded. "Jane knows you are planning to let me fuck you?"

"Well, she doesn't know when, but she knows. You really have no idea how she feels about you, do you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Rachael. Just spit it out."

"She's been in love with you all her life. She's wanted to be your lover for years, but you never notice her. She would fuck you in a heartbeat if you would. Why do you think she never married my dad? He was just a fling she had to try to get over you. It didn't work and she's been lonely all her life. She's embarrassed to tell you how she feels. See how dumb you are?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My whole world was being turned upside down. Here was my little 18-year-old niece lying on me naked after washing my cum off her face, telling me my sister wanted to fuck me the day after having sex with her 18-year-old best friend! I was in shock for a minute and I couldn't say a word. My brain was spinning like a top. Finally I was able to speak.

"Rachael, are you telling me Jane told you this?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. We talked about it for the first time last year after my birthday party. We talk about it often. She tries to include you in everything we do."

"I know she does, baby. What about Brandy?"

"What about her?"

"Does she know all this?"

"Of course, I don't keep secrets from her."

"How does she feel about this?"

"She's good. I don't know her plans. I don't think she has any. She just wants a fuck buddy. If she's in love with you or you're in love with her, that's okay with me and Mom. We just want you to love us and not just like we're related. We want to make love to you all the time. We aren't selfish, we'll share. I'll take whatever part of you you'll let me have." She was still crying and I gathered in her little naked body and held her close.

"It's going to be okay, baby," I assured her. "I am dumb, but I can learn. I didn't know. I've always thought Jane was hot, but I had no idea. We'll work something out. I'm not sure you're right about Brandy. She may want a fuck buddy but she seems like she wants to be with me sort of permanent. Is that okay?"

"Of course," she said. "I love Brandy. I'll fuck her with you."

"Will you fuck your Mom?" I asked.

"If you want me to and she'll let me," she said. "I probably won't without you. If you want us together, I'll fuck her with you. I told you, you can do anything you want to with me. I'll even fuck another guy for you, but I'll wish it was you."

"No, baby; we won't do that. I'll never ask you to do anything you don't like. I'd wish it was me, too, and it would make me sad. We've got a lot to think about."

"Yes, but can we think about it later? I'm hungry now," she said.

We bustled around getting our picnic ready and she chattered like a magpie. Her little voice was dear to me. I'd never really paid much attention to her chattering, but now it took on a whole new sound to my ears. This little munchkin was in love with me and she loved talking to me. She was totally uninhibited. She spoke every thought that came into her head and listening to her was the most fun I'd ever had. She asked a million questions and had a comment about everything. The only time she stopped talking was to eat. She devoured the cold fried chicken and potato salad, drank two cokes and ate her piece of cake and half of mine. She asked me if she could drink a beer and I let her. She wasn't 21, but a girl as mature as she was could make up her own mind.

She sat on the blanket cross-legged and was completely unselfconscious about letting me see her pussy and her little naked body. Talk about being comfortable in your own skin, this little pixie was completely unaware of herself. Those swelling breasts and her fantastic little butt were on display and she loved me looking at her. I loved looking, too. By the time we finished eating my cock was throbbing hard again.

She let me oil her up with sunscreen and that incredible little body got every inch stroked and petted. She put the sunscreen on me, too, oiling up my cock until it was as slippery as it could be. She came and sat on my lap, leaning back against me with my cock sticking up between her legs against her beautiful little pussy. She closed her slippery golden thighs tightly around it, using it to rub her little clit. She humped me until she came, her little moans and the incredible feel of her young thighs and the wetness of her pussy creating a friction that made me spurt off, cum covering her thighs and matting in her little tuft of pussy hair. She went back to the creek and washed, coming back to lie on top of me with her nipples as hard as nails from the cold water. We talked and cuddled and kissed until the sun was going down. When we got back, we grilled bratwursts and ate baked potatoes and cottage cheese. After supper we drank beer and cuddled on the sofa, watching a cheesy horror flick on Netflix. She was very sleepy when it was over.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, Uncle Gray?" she asked between yawns.

"Are you going to molest me?" I asked her.

She giggled. "Probably, but not until in the morning. Carry me, Uncle Gray."

I picked her up and carried her off to bed. She was as light as a feather and soft as a kitten in my arms. I laid her down on the bed and took off her clothes. I took her bra off, but left her in her little panties. She went out like a light as soon as her head hit the pillow. I kissed each little nipple and climbed in with her. When I pulled the covers up she scooted over against me, her little butt pressed against my cock and I wrapped her in my arms. She felt so tiny and I was reminded how young she was. I went to dreamland with my heart full and bursting with love for her.

I was having a very erotic dream that a beautiful little blonde girl was sucking my cock. When I woke up, I realized it was true. Her lips and tongue were working on my erection and she had me exploding in her mouth in minutes. She drank it all in like a pro this time, and slid back up to lie on me. We got up and took a shower together, and I made her come three times with my mouth in the shower. Her legs were a little shaky when she padded off naked to the kitchen to look for something to eat. I joined her and we made waffles. I couldn't keep my hands off that little naked munchkin in my kitchen. She giggled and let me touch her anywhere I wanted. We were cuddling on the sofa under a throw when we heard Jane pull up. Rachael jumped up and went to the bedroom to get dressed.

"Talk to her," she told me. "Try kissing her and see what she does."

"Did she know you were going to tell me?" I asked her.

"No, she would never have let me. Just try to get in her pants and see what happens," she said.

I was naked under the throw and I just sat there when Jane walked in. At thirty-five, she looked like she was eighteen. She's very hot, I've always known that. All my buddies in school had told me at one time or another. She has these amazing tits that I've always drooled over. They're big and firm and she has a tiny waist that just makes them look bigger. She's a strawberry blonde, very petite except for those boobs and a face to die for. She's has a light complexion with freckles on her nose and the part of her chest I'd seen. I discovered I was looking at her in a whole new way. My cock twitched at the thought of those luscious red lips wrapped around it.

She stopped in front of me. "What?" she asked.

"What do you mean, 'what'?" I asked her.

"You're looking at me like I've grown a third eye," she said.

"Can't a guy just be glad to see his beautiful sister?" I asked her.

She blushed a little. "Well, as long as I don't have food on my face or something," she said. She sat down by me and I pulled her up against me. She kind of purred and snuggled up. "Where's Rachael?" she asked.

"She's getting dressed," I told her. "We didn't expect you quite so soon."

"Can I just hang out with you for a while?" she asked. "I don't have anything to do today."

"Hey, anytime I can hang with a gorgeous girl is time well spent," I told her.

She looked up at me with those big brown eyes. "Do you really think I'm gorgeous, Gray?"

"Of course," I told her. "You look better now than you did in high school."

"Well, I don't feel better," she said. "I found a gray hair the other day and I grow hair in places that are odd. I think I'm getting old."

"Nonsense," I told her. "You're perfect. You're just past little girl."

I tilted her chin up so I could look in her face. "You don't have a wrinkle anywhere. You're in great shape and you look very kissable to me."

I bent my head down and kissed her. I didn't push it; just a quick kiss on the lips. Her eyes half closed and I moved back in for another kiss. This time I gave it some urgency. Her lips moved under mine and her eyes got smoky. A flush spread across her face and I let her go.

Rachael came bouncing in and caught the tail end of that kiss. "Hey, Mom," she called. She ran over and kissed Jane. "You're here early. Can we stay for a while so I can tan out by the pool for a couple of hours?"

"She was just telling me she doesn't have anything to do," I said.

"Sure, honey," Jane said. "We can stay for a while."

She scampered out, winking at me and closing the door behind her.

"Now, where were we?" I asked. "Oh, yeah," I bent down and kissed my sister again. This was a very unbrotherly kiss and she didn't object. I warmed her up for a while and then pulled her up onto my lap.

"Gray, stop it," she said. "What if she comes back in?"

"She won't be back for a while," I said. "She said she was going to tan nude and she won't want to get dressed.

I wrapped Jane up in my arms and kissed her again. I started to stroke her arm and when my hand slipped under her shirt onto the smooth skin of her belly she shuddered and her lips moved against me with a new urgency. I took her hand and slipped it under the throw. My cock was as hard as it's ever been and I put her hand on it. She stiffened in my arms and tried to pull her hand back. I held it firmly and felt her slowly relax. When her fingers curled around the shaft I knew I had her.

I stood up, carried her into the bedroom and she was pulling at her shirt, trying to get it off over her head.

"Jesus, Gray," she breathed. "I'm going to die if she comes back in and catches us."

"Why?" I asked her. "I think she'd want to join us."

She gave me a sharp look. "Did you fuck her, Gray?"

"Nope, but I'm going to," I told her. "I'm going to fuck you first."

"What did she tell you?" she asked.

"She told me that she loves me and she wants us to be lovers," I said. "She said she wants to spend the rest of our lives together and she wants to have our babies when she's thirty."

"How do you feel about that?" she asked me.

"I want to fuck another thirty-year-old, and maybe have a baby with her," I said.

"You mean me?" she asked. "I don't want to have a baby, Gray. I have one, but I've been waiting a long time to hear you say you want to fuck me. You see, I'm in love with you, too. I have been since you were eighteen. She knows, Gray. We've talked about it a lot. I don't want to just fuck you once, though. If you won't be my lover for good I won't fuck you. It would break my heart if you only want to do this once."

"I'll fuck you anytime you'll let me for the rest of your life," I told her. "There's a complication though."

"I know," she said. "It's Brandy, isn't it?"

"Yes, she's a spectacular, special girl, Jane."

"I know," she said. "I've already fucked her, Gray. Do you think I'm horrible?"

"How could I think that?" I asked her. "I want to fuck her. too. She and Rachael have this plan for me to fuck two virgins at the same time."

"I'm nearly a virgin," she said. "I've had sex with a man three times in thirty-five years. Do you think you could make room for three?"

"You'll have to talk to them," I said. "I'm going to fuck you now though. Are you on the pill, Jane?"

"Yes, it's safe," she said.

"Then I'm going to fuck you and come in your pussy," I told her. "First I'm going to make you come a hundred times, then I'm going to come in my sister's pussy."

"I can hardly wait," she said. "Damn, you've got a big cock, Gray!"

"Yeah, I've gotten that three times in three days."

"I thought you said you didn't fuck them, Gray."

"I didn't, but we've done just about every other thing possible. They both practically raped me, Jane."

"Don't get defensive," she said. "I wasn't blaming you. I don't want to talk about that anymore. Fuck me, Gray. I've been waiting like ten years. Don't make me wait anymore."

I sat her down on the bed and she reached behind her to unclasp her bra. When she slipped the straps down over her arms those breasts spilled out and I couldn't breathe. I'd seen tits like that before, but they were in pictures and they were obviously surgically enhanced. I had to feel them to make sure they were real. They were white with small, dark pink areolas and tiny, lighter pink nipples. They looked virginal, but so full and so firm that when my fingers sunk in I couldn't believe I didn't feel implants. I slipped around behind her and cupped them in my hands. I could tell how heavy they were and yet they didn't sag a millimeter.

"My God, Jane," I whispered in her ear. "Why aren't you the centerfold of some magazine? You're amazing. You've got amazing tits."

"I only want one guy to look at them," she said. "They're yours, Grayson."

I couldn't get enough of them. They jiggled and bounced at every movement we made, swaying in an erotic dance. Rachael had fantastic breasts and Brandy's little cones were very exciting, too, but these were out of some young man's wet dream. Hell, they were out of my wet dream. I sunk my fingers into them and they overflowed even my big hands. I squeezed them into peaks and gently pinched and pulled at the nipples. She moaned her approval and they quickly grew rock hard and the areolas grew crinkled and formed little puffy miniature cones, capping those exquisite mounds. I had to taste them.

I knelt in front of her and kissed her lips first. She tasted wonderful, like she had been eating fruit and her red lips were luscious and juicy. Our tongues fought for a minute and I let hers slip into my mouth. She was breathing very heavily and her eyes were heavy lidded as that flush spread over her fair skin. I nibbled on her earlobe and she shivered as I nibbled down her neck and over her freckles on her chest. The freckles spilled over onto the tops of her breasts and I tasted them as she arched her back, pushing her breasts out to give them to me. When I captured one of those little nipples between my lips she groaned.

"God, Gray, I've waited so long for this. That feels so good." I pulled firmly at the little nub and when I switched to suckle at the other she shuddered and came, pulling my head firmly into her and filling my vision with beautiful flesh.

"Gray, oh my God, Gray; I love you little brother. So right, so good, baby. God you make me feel good. Jesus Christ, I'm so hot, Gray. I can't believe how hot I am."

I pushed her back on the bed and kissed my way down her belly, pausing to tickle her little navel with my tongue; making her gasp and suck in her belly. She was rock hard under soft skin. I knew she worked out a lot, and it had obviously paid off. Her entire body was as toned and firm as her tits. I could feel strong muscles sliding under silky skin. I reached the waistband of her jeans and fumbled at the button for a moment. I got it and slid the zipper down. She raised her butt off the bed and I slid them down over smooth muscular thighs and over her tiny feet. She had on a tiny pair of black lace panties and I took a moment just to look at her. Her hips were wide, not overly so, but just the full hips of a sensuous woman, matching the flare of her chest and the fullness of her breasts. She looked like some pagan fertility goddess. I slipped my hand under the lace of the panties and caressed her lower belly and down to a patch of curls. It was trimmed neatly so she could wear a bikini, but definitely there. I love pussy hair. Bald is beautiful, too, but this fit a gorgeous woman like Jane perfectly. Everything about her was pure woman; sexy, generous and beautiful.

I tugged the little scrap of lace off of her and they fell to the floor, leaving her gloriously bare for me to look at in wonder.

"My God, you're beautiful, Jane," I told her. "I'm an idiot! Why in God's name did I wait so long? Why didn't you just tell me? We could have been doing this for years!"

"I wanted to, Gray. I was embarrassed. I was afraid you would think I was weird and it would creep you out. I couldn't risk it. Don't talk about it now, we'll make up for it."

I spread her legs wide open and she tried to cover her little pussy with her hand. I caught it, kissing it over and over before cupping it against my ear as I moved to plant a kiss on the patch of strawberry blonde curls. She kept it there and the other joined it, fingers running through my hair as I parted her small labia and dipped my tongue inside. She was hot and very wet and I tasted my sister's sweetness for the first time. My hands ran up and down the silky skin of her smooth thighs as I lapped up her nectar. Her lips were slick with her juices and I stimulated them, running my tongue up and down, delighting in the texture and sweetness. As I lapped up her sweetness, she moaned out her delight and I felt the same trembling that Rachael exhibited as she built toward orgasm. I wondered if it could be genetic. Her thigh muscles became taut and I could feel her abdominal muscles bunching when I stroked her stomach.

I brought one hand down and slowly pushed my index finger into her pussy as I moved my tongue up to find her clitoris. The little nub was hidden in the folds of its protective hood and I sought it with my tongue. I could feel it growing firmer as I nipped and pressed at the folds. Her trembling grew stronger and the little head peeked out. I flipped it, and it lengthened and grew. I circled the base with my tongue and lapped up the sides and over the little head. Jane's moans changed pitch and I could feel the tension building to some snapping point. When I sucked the hood into my mouth and lashed the little nub the tension and trembling peaked and she exploded, writhing and bucking under my attack. She screamed once and then her voice subsided to high pitched squeaks and little squeals of pleasure.