My Sister's Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm roasting again," she complained. "Let's get out and I'm going to blow you now."

"You don't have to do that, Brandy," I told her. She covered her ears.

"I'm going to and I don't want to hear any more about it," she said. "I don't want to do it out here. Can we go in and take a shower? I feel kind of sticky. It feels different than at the pool in the park."

"I have a saltwater pool," I told her. "I don't like chlorine. It's a poison, and I don't have to use it because I don't let people that aren't clean swim in my pool. The salt is enough to kill algae."

"Cool," she said, "but I feel salty then."

I took her inside and we showered together. I couldn't keep my hands off that sexy body and she seemed to feel the same way about me. She washed me all over, paying special attention to my cock. She lathered it up and washed away the soap leaving it squeaky clean. When she knelt in front of me with the water cascading down her it was a sight that could have made anyone hard. Her little pink tongue came out and flicked my cock head, making it jump and pulse in time with my heartbeat. She probed the slit on the end with her tongue and was rewarded when she pumped it with one little hand with a drop of clear pre-cum appearing. She touched it with her finger and tested its slickness. She seemed satisfied and licked off the drop.

"It's not bad," she said. "It's kind of salty, but not bad."

I was so excited that I knew I wouldn't last five minutes. "You've got me on the edge just looking at you," I told her. "I'm going to come very quickly."

She nodded and slid the head inside the furnace of her mouth. The sight of her angelic face, mouth stretched obscenely over the head of my cock was so erotic I moaned. She bobbed her head up and down, sliding over the upper four inches of my cock and she pumped what she couldn't get inside with her warm, wet little hands. She had evidently learned a lot by watching her mother, and I could feel my balls draw up and the cum rise through my cock to explode into her hungry mouth. I don't think she was ready for the texture. She choked a little and I thought she might stop but she gulped as fast as she could, just pumping my shaft and holding the head in her mouth as she swallowed it down. A few globs of cum escaped the corner of her mouth and ran down over her chin. I felt like my soul was draining out the end of my cock. The pleasure and eroticism was so intense that I just kept pumping, never wanting this moment to end. This gorgeous girl was giving me the best blowjob of my life. It was amazing that she could make me feel such agonizing pleasure. As much as I didn't want it to end, I was drained and her tongue swirling around my head quickly became too much to stand. I pulled her up so I could kiss her and I washed the cum off her chin.

We turned the water off and I dried her completely with a big towel. When she was dry I used the towel to dry myself and we went to find her clothes. She didn't bother with underwear, just pulling on her jeans and top. I got her another coke and took her home. Her apartment was dark and I walked her in. She clung to me and cried a little as I got ready to go.

"I had a great day, baby," I told her. "When can I see you again?"

"Well, you're taking Rachael on a picnic tomorrow," she said. "I may come over Monday after school, if that would be okay."

"That's wonderful," I told her. "You can eat dinner with me."

"I think Rachael would like to do stuff with you like we did," she said. "Will you make her feel like you made me feel?"

"Are you okay with that?" I asked her.

"Yes, very okay," she said. "I love Rachael and we share everything. It was her idea for us to get together. She wanted me to see if I could get you to let me suck your cock. She wants to do it, too, but she doesn't know how. You'll have to teach her. Make it good for her, Grayson. She's in love with you, just like me."

"I don't know how I feel about that," I told her. "She's my niece for God's sake. She's a month younger than you."

"I know, but she's been hot for you for a long time," she said. "She's a girl, just like me and you can make her feel good too. Quit thinking so much and just make love to her, okay?"

"I won't promise anything," I told her. "I would just as soon only be with you."

"You can be with me," she said. "How would you like to fuck two virgins at the same time?"

It blew my mind just thinking about it. I was as horny as hell again on the way home. I had trouble falling asleep that night. I felt some degree of guilt at the idea I had let her suck my cock and ate her little pussy until she came all over me. Brandy seemed to be fine with it, and I reminded myself that I hadn't started any of this. It really had been her idea. Of course, I hadn't put up much of a fight. She was just too sexy and I'm just always too horny. I'd have felt a lot worse if I had been the one to seduce her. I hadn't fucked her, at least. I think she might have let me if I had pushed her but in my mind I had shown admirable restraint. I finally fell asleep and dreamed of slender dark angels.

It was a beautiful morning when I woke up. I got up and worked out for two hours. I got everything ready for our picnic and caught up on some correspondence. At eleven, I went to get Rachael. She came running out when I pulled up and jumped on me as soon as I got out.

"Good morning, Uncle Grayson," she gave me a kiss on both cheeks. She looked adorable. She's a little pixie of a girl. She really looks a lot like her mother did at that age. Her hair is so light colored it's almost white. A hint of gold is there to catch the sun and let you know it's natural and not out of a bottle. She's very dark; the result of hours in the Arizona sun. She had freckles dusted across a cute little button nose and those big cornflower blue eyes. I had never really thought about her as a sexual creature, but she's quite a bundle of girl, now that I looked at her. She had on red shorts and a blue top. It was a tiny little top, leaving her arms, shoulders and belly button bare. Jane came out and kissed me, too.

"Gray, I'm going to a spa thing this afternoon," she said. "Is it okay if Rachael stays with you tonight? I'll pick her up first thing in the morning."

"Better not come early," I told her. "We're going to have a big party and we'll probably have hangovers."

She punched me. "You better not," she said. "I remember what you were like in college."

"Yeah, you were the one having the big parties," I said. "You let your little brother drink at them and we both had hangovers in the morning."

"Rachael, you didn't hear that," Jane laughed. "How about I come by about noon then?"

"Perfect," I said. "You ready, Rachael?"

She jumped in and I drove back to the house. I got out the four-wheeler and loaded our picnic basket on the rack. She climbed on and I got on behind her. I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tightly and she drove. I directed her up the canyon and she was laughing with delight as her long white/blonde hair streamed back behind us in the wind. This early in the year there's still quite a bit of snow melting up on the mountain and the creek in the bottom of the canyon was running. There are several large natural pools and we pulled up by one. I lifted her off, my hands taking some liberties on smooth brown skin as I did. I could tell she loved it. We spread out two blankets on a huge flat rock by the creek and I got drinks out. I sat down with my legs spread out and she sat between them, leaning back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face in her hair. She smelled wonderful, some kind of floral sent in her hair.

"This is my favorite place, Uncle Grayson," she said contentedly.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool," I agreed. "I love the sound of running water."

"Me too, but that's not what I meant," she said. "I meant being here with you. I meant having your arms around me. You make me feel good when you touch me."

"Me too, baby," I told her. "I love you, baby girl."

She twisted around in my arms so she could look up at me. "How cold is that water?"

"Very cold," I said.

"Let's sit here and get really hot and then go swimming," she said.

"We don't have anything to swim in," I objected.

"So, we can skinny dip," she said.

She turned back around and before I could say anything else she pulled her top up over her head, laying it down on the blanket. My breath caught in my throat and my mouth went dry as I looked down at her body, bare from the waist up. This girl was hot. She had very nice breasts. They were little full rounded golden mounds. They looked good enough to drown yourself in. She wrapped my arms back around her and stretched languidly. Those high proud little titties rose up and her nipples were hard little pebbles before my eyes. They were light brown and her areolas were a couple of shades lighter, crinkled and a little puffy in the air. They made little miniature cones on the tip of each of those incredible breasts. She took one of my hands and moved it up onto one delightful little mound.

"Do you like my tiddies?" she giggled.

"You're gorgeous, baby," I told her. "You don't need me to tell you that."

I squeezed the little boob under my fingers and she pushed it more firmly into my hand. When I rolled the hard little nipple between my thumb and forefinger she gasped and put her hand over mine.

"I like that," she said. "Do it again."

I was happy to oblige. I played with those delicious breasts for a long time and she began to breathe heavy. Suddenly she reached down and lifted her butt so she could pull her shorts off over her tiny feet. I was holding a naked little bundle of sexy in my arms. I looked down and she had more hair down there than I expected. It was that same white/blonde color as her hair up top. It was neatly trimmed, a cute little V pointing to the treasures below.

She looked up at me. "You can touch if you want to," she said.

I very much wanted to. I slid my hand down over her smooth belly and tugged at a stray wisp. She giggled and then moaned as I reached down to cup her little pussy for the first time. I could feel the heat radiating from her center and when I slid my finger into her slit it was very wet and slippery. She spread her legs more and pushed against my finger.

Her eyes were half closed and the look on her face was priceless. "I like that a lot," she moaned. "Sometimes I do that to myself and imagine that it's you doing it. If you rub me I'll come for you."

"I want to see that," I told her. "Jesus you're beautiful, Rachael. Have you been planning to seduce me?"

"Yes, I've wanted to, and I'm doing it now, Uncle Grayson."

"I noticed," I laughed. "You're still my girl though. You always will be, baby."

"Your girl wants to come," she said. "I'll make you come, too, if you make me."

I coated my finger with her slippery juices and caressed her little lips, sliding up and down her perfect little pussy until she was quivering under my touch. She pulled up on my hand, guiding it up to her clit. It was a hard little nub and when I pinched it gently she shuddered.

"That's it, Uncle Grayson. Play with me there. I'm almost there!"

I rubbed the little nubbin firmly and rapidly and her hips jolted up off the blanket as she gave a cry.

"Oh, oh, God yes; that's it Grayson. Oh, Jesus I'm coming! Fuck that feels good! I knew it was going to be good and... it's... oh my God; fuck, Grayson!" Her cry of completion was very much girl and woman blending into something more than either. The words, coming from a girl I had never even heard say anything remotely vulgar were an indicator of the power of the emotions sweeping through her. I kept her peaked out until I felt her starting to relax and then I eased a finger into her moist tightness. She cried out and shuddered as an intense orgasm swept over her again.

"Oh, oh, ahhhh fuck!" she shook and writhed against my hand, my finger sliding to the second knuckle in the tightest pussy I have ever felt. She was tiny and wet and she floated from one orgasm to another as she came, her body tensing and quaking. I've never seen a girl come so many times and so continuously for so many minutes in my life. I began to wonder if she would ever come down. I was content to watch her.

"Come for me, baby," I whispered in her ear. "One more time; that's it, Rachael. My finger is up in your pussy. Doesn't it feel good? Keep coming baby. That's it. God you feel sexy Rachael. You're so hot, baby; keep coming. I'm going to make you com a thousand times."

I curled my finger up inside her, caressing the top wall of her little pussy and finding a spot there that set her off again. I stroked it and pinched one little nipple as she shook all over again. Her cries became almost protest, and then ecstasy again, changing to protest again after a few more minutes of constant orgasm.

"Stop, Grayson, I can't come any more! Please, Uncle Grayson, please let me stop, it's... it's too much!"

"One more time, baby," I stroked her pussy with the curled up finger and used my thumb to rub firmly on her little clit. She shrieked and another spasm wracked her tiny body. "No, please; no more!" she pushed frantically at my hand and I let her push my finger out and cupped my hand over her, just holding her tightly as she panted and gasped, her breasts heaving and her hips squirming as she came back to earth.

"Damn, Uncle Grayson," she said after she got her breath back for a minute. "That was like I was going to have a spasm or something. Jesus, you made me come a bunch of times! I was just running away. I thought you were going to kill me! I wanted to keep going but I don't think I could have stood any more. Christ, that was good! I'm going to make you come now."

She twisted around and helped me pull down my shorts and underwear. Her eyes were locked on my erection. "Brandy said you were good," she told me. "She said you had a nice cock, too."

"When did you talk to her?" I asked.

"This morning; she told me all about it. I've been burning up all morning waiting for this."

She reached slowly and touched her finger to the head of my cock. It rubbed over the helmet, slowly testing the texture and then it was joined by the rest of her hand. Her little hand wrapped around the shaft and she squeezed firmly, sliding the loose skin up and down a little.

"That feels so cool!" she said. "I've never got to play with one before. Cal Thompson showed me his at the pool one day but I was afraid someone would see us so I didn't touch it. I think his was about half the size of yours. I'm going to kiss you, Uncle Grayson."

She obviously didn't mean my lips as she bent down and placed a kiss on the head of my cock. She gave it a few tentative licks with her little tongue. "Do you like that?"

"I love it, baby," I told her. "Just watching you do that is a tremendous turn on. Hell, just being out here in the desert with my gorgeous niece is a turn on. Then, there's the fact that she's naked, has this killer body and she let me make her come. The feeling of your tongue and lips on my cock is so erotic I'm about ready to explode. If I lie down, will you get on top of me and let me lick your pussy while you do that?"

She spun around into a sixty-nine position and immediately groaned as I teased her little clit. Her lips slid down over my cock and she took about three inches inside that hot furnace. She maintained an intense suction and her tongue swirled around like a live thing. I worked her little pussy feverishly and soon I could feel the beautiful tension starting to build in her small form. She periodically lost concentration and she would make moaning sounds on my cock that sent the most amazing sensation through it. It was hugely exciting and I knew I wouldn't last. I reached around and cupped the cheeks of her firm little ass, squeezing the pale globes and reaching down to push one finger into her tight little pussy. I coated the finger with her slippery juices and used it to lubricate her cute little pucker. When I slipped the first knuckle into that little asshole she came like freight train, her hips bucking back against my mouth and the finger in her ass. She was moaning on my cock and that sent me over the edge, too. She fought her reflexes and kept sucking for a few moments before the cum overwhelmed her mouth. She drew back and pumped my shaft with her little hand while thick, ropey cum made a mess around her mouth and all over her face.

She kept pumping and sucking on the head until the last feeble drops emerged, turning to look at me, a messy little blonde angel with cum all over her face. It was adorable! I don't think I've ever seen anything sexier than her at that moment.

"God, that was cool," she said, wiping at the cum that was running into one eye. "I'm a mess though. I think it's time to test that cold water. I'm sweating like a pig and I've got your cum all over me. I think my pussy is a mess, too. It felt like you were making me so wet you might be drowning down there."

I laughed. "You're pretty wet, baby. What a way to go, though!"

She jumped up and her little naked form danced down to the water. I followed her and watched as she waded out a few feet and dived in. She shrieked when she came up, wrapping her arms around herself and shivering. "Jesus that's cold. Come in Uncle Grayson or I'm going to splash you!"

I knew how painful that would be. "I'll freeze my nuts off," I protested.

"Yes, but you'll be naked in a desert pool with an 18-year-old girl who loves you," she said. "How many men ever have that chance?"

"I know how lucky I am," I told her. "I love you, too, baby. I'm coming in, just don't splash me."

"Come in and I'll let you fuck me," she said.

Jesus Christ! That little invitation blew my mind. My cock started to get hard instantly and I waded in to my knees. There was no getting used to this frigidity, so I just dived in. It was the coldest water I'd ever felt. My ball sack drew up like a knot and my dick tried to disappear. I gasped and thrashed and it didn't get any better. I swam to Rachael and took her in my arms. Her teeth were chattering and we washed each other quickly. She was shivering ,and I picked her up and carried her back to our blankets. I sat her down and she lay back on the rock, a little naked goddess. I lay beside her and scrunched the blanket up for a pillow while we dried in the sun. She rolled over on me, pillowing her cheek on my chest and rested one leg over me, her beautiful golden thigh covering my cock and one amazing little breast peeking up at me on my chest.

I cupped her butt with one hand and held her while I stroked her sleek form with the other hand. "You are one beautiful, sexy, amazing girl," I told her. "Did you mean it about letting me fuck you?"

"Yes, I am," she said. "I'm afraid you may be too big for me, but I'm going to try. Not today though. I'm waiting for Brandy. We're going to fuck you together. I wasn't trying to trick you about coming in the water. I really will. I'll suck you off again or you can do anything else you want to with me. I'm going to wait for Brandy to fuck you. I love Brandy, Uncle Gray. We fuck each other all the time. We're going to make it really special for you."

I chuckled. "You're already really special to me, Rachael. I fell in love with you when you were a baby and you've just become more special to me all your life."

She looked up at me with those brilliant blue eyes. "Thanks for letting me do this with you, Grayson. I've always loved you and I always will. I'm going to love you and fuck you all your life if you let me. Do you think you might want that?"

"I think you're awfully young to be making plans about what you're going to do the rest of your life," I told her. "In a few years you'll probably meet some super handsome young guy that you'll fall in love with. You'll get married and have a couple of kids and live happily ever after."