My Sister's Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm was very strong and very long. When she began to coast down the hill, I worked on her with my finger inside her tight wetness. I pumped her very tight pussy and then curled my finger up to find the little bundle of nerve endings up inside her. I stroked the fleshy little pad and attacked her clit with a vengeance with my tongue.

She exploded immediately, gasping and calling out my name in a mantra of joy. She was a writhing bundle of sexy. Her body spiraled out of her control and she came helplessly for me, her words unintelligible as she babbled something, shuddering and quaking as she continued in the grip of her pleasure. I felt like I should let her come down before she broke down, and so I just caressed her slowly and eased her back to earth.

She continued to shake for long minutes while I moved up on the bed and held her tightly, kissing her when she recovered her breath. We cuddled for a minute or two, but the urgency of my erection wouldn't let me wait long. As soon as she recovered a little, I scooted us up on the bed until we could stretch out side by side. I rolled on top of her, keeping her busy with my lips as my cock slid through the curls to rest at her entrance. She was dripping wet and I socketed the head of my cock between her slippery labia, slowly moving forward until her lips parted and the head of my cock slipped inside. It was like being swallowed in a hot wet pool. She groaned.

"Easy, Gray," she whispered. "It's been a long time since I've had anything bigger than my finger. Don't hurt me, baby. I've never had anything close to that size."

I had no intention of being anything but gentle with her. She was very tight and I remembered that Rachael had been born by C-section. Jane's pussy had never been stretched like I was going to stretch it. I kept up a steady pressure and slowly slid forward inside her. She was so creamy and slippery that it didn't take all that much pressure, but the tightness of her little pussy was incredible. It probably took me three minutes to ease fully inside her and I felt the head of my cock bump up against the back of her pussy when I was fully buried. She winced when I hit the back wall and I drew back until she was comfortable again. I just held there, bathing in her warmth for a while, savoring the sensation.

It is impossible to describe the sensation of having your cock buried in your sister's pussy to someone that has never been there. There was always the underlying love I had for all our lives, combined with my newfound romantic infatuation. Layered on was the forbidden aspect of fucking my sister, someone I was never supposed to fuck, but who wanted me to, anyway. The taboo made it all the more exciting. Then there was the fact that Jane was one of the hottest women I had ever laid eyes on. In the back of my mind was the memory that Rachael was outside, knowing I was fucking her mom, and my sister, inside the house only a few feet away from her. My mind and body were overloaded with sensation and I knew I wasn't going to last long. The fact that I had come so many times so recently helped me, but this was going to be a quick and epic explosion.

I drew back from her depths a few inches and then gave her the full depth again. She groaned and pushed back against the penetration until I touched bottom again. I repeated the motion, slowly and over and over again. We fell into the ancient rhythm, our bodies moving in a sensuous dance until the urgency of our passion caused us to quicken the tempo. Jane's little pussy felt so incredibly soft and hot around me and her little cries of passion grew quickly under the impetus of her brother's cock inside her. She trembled and shook, bridging up against me and making her own excitement as we ground together.

I could feel my cock swelling and my balls drew up until I knew I was about to come inside her. I increased the tempo and I was driving into her, my cock a driving piston inside her, driving her over the edge into bliss. Her voice rose and broke, hoarse with passion as we erupted together, the anticipation over and the event upon us.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," she moaned over and over. "Fuck Grayson, ah, ah, shit, baby. I... I... oh my God; it's so good, baby. I can feel your cum inside me, baby. It's so hot, so good!"

I could feel her pussy contracting wildly around my pulsating cock as she milked the last drops of cum with her hungry inner muscles. We coasted to a stop and rested, completely drained, and I barely had the strength to roll off of her and pull her limp body half over mine, cuddling her against me and running my hand up and down her silken curves. I kissed her mouth and her eyes, whispering soft words. I told her how much I loved her and we drifted in a sea of euphoria for a long time. My eyes closed and I felt her breathing deeply against me. I peeked down at her and she was asleep. I thought I would just rest for a few minutes and then I was adrift on a dark sea.

The bed bounced, waking me up and I looked up to see Rachael climbing up beside her sleeping mother. Jane stirred at the movement and opened her eyes. Rachael was gorgeously naked and she kissed her mother's lips before crawling across her to kiss me. Her eyes shone with excitement and she could hardly contain herself.

"You did it," she laughed. "I'm so glad. The two people I love the most finally found out that they love each other! Oh, God, Mom; I'm so glad. I know you wanted to fuck him forever. I wanted to come and watch so bad. I didn't, but do you think I could sometime?"

"You're a very naughty girl, Rachael," I told her. I looked over her at Jane and she was beet red. I could tell she was very embarrassed. "What do you think, sis?" I asked her.

"I think this is all very awkward," she said. "I don't think I can do it, Rachael. I'd be too embarrassed. If you just come in sometime and surprise me it's okay, but I don't think I can do it premeditated."

Rachael seemed happy with that and flipped over on the other side of me. I hugged them both up and we napped for a while until it was time for them to go home. I walked them to their car and kissed them both. They promised to come back as soon as they had the opportunity, and I watched them drive away. I shook my head. It felt like I had just dropped down the rabbit hole and I was the Mad Hatter. My phone vibrated and I saw that Rachael had sent me a happy face. An hour later I got a snapchat from Jane. It was a picture of one of those marvelous breasts. The message said, "It misses you already!"

On Tuesday, I got a text from Brandy. She was alone again and wondered if she could come over. She rode the bus out to the end of the line. It's about a mile from my house and I picked her up on the four-wheeler. We played games on the PS4 until supper time and she ate with me. She cleaned up the dishes and we watched a TV show we both liked on Netflix. She lay with her head in my lap and I played with her hair. The texture was a lot different than the other girls. It was really just a mop of loose curls and I loved it. I slid my hand up under her shirt, pushing it up so I could stroke her creamy little belly. I played with her nipples until she got too horny to watch TV anymore, and I ate her little pussy until she came. When she recovered enough ,she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me until I blew up. She gulped it all down like a pro and we took a shower together. I took her home and talked to her on the ride.

"Brandy, where do you see this going?" I asked.

"I have no idea," she said. "I think I'm falling in love with you, Grayson."

"Do you know that Rachael and Jane feel the same way?" I asked.

"Of course; Rachael told me you fucked Jane. I fuck her, too, sometimes. She has amazing boobs."

"I noticed," I laughed. "I'm not used to having such easy and relaxed girls around. Most of my girlfriends get jealous if I look at another girl. You really don't mind?"

"No," she said simply. "How could I mind? I want to look at them, too. Would you be jealous if I fucked another guy?"

"Maybe," I said. "I just don't know. Are you planning to fuck another guy?"

"No, but I would if you wanted me to," she said. "Not until after I fuck you, though. I want you to be my first. I can't imagine wanting to fuck another guy. I told you, I think I'm in love with you. I would do it for you, though."

"What about Rachael and Jane?" I asked.

"We'll fuck them together," she said. "I'm really not jealous, Gray. I can come over anytime I want and have you all to myself. I love Rachael. She's my best friend. Jane has been more a mother to me than my own mom. I love her, too. I'm happy that you make them happy. Let's just be lovers and not be so serious, okay, Grayson? It will work out the way it's going to work out."

"You're amazing, baby," I pulled her over and kissed that curly mop.

Jane came over Wednesday night and spent the night with me. I kept her naked the whole evening and we fucked all night long. She complained of being sore the next morning, and wouldn't let me fuck her before she left for work so I licked her to an orgasm and sent her off to work with that fresh fucked look on her face.

Rachael texted me Friday about noon and asked if I would pick her and Brandy up from school. They wanted to spend the weekend at my house. I was waiting when they came running out. They both had bags and we stuffed them into the trunk. They got a lot of envious stares from the other kids as they slid into the Corvette. They buckled in and we were off. I took them out to eat and then to a movie. They sat on either side of me and ate popcorn and chocolate. They loved the movie and I was reminded how young they were by their reactions to the scary parts. They were all over me and I let my hands roam freely over their bodies. They giggled and squirmed and it was the most fun I ever remember having at a movie. We went and got ice cream and drove home. They both wanted to drink some wine. I felt like I was corrupting them, but I gave in and poured them a glass. They wanted to get in the hot tub and I poured refills that they carried out to the deck. I lit a couple of torches and sat between two naked teenagers in the tub.

They were both a little tipsy from the wine and it didn't take them long to get romantic. I was relaxing with my eyes closed. They were splashing around and I didn't pay much attention until I heard an erotic moan. When I opened my eyes, Rachael was sitting on the edge of the tub and Brandy's face was buried in her pussy. I could tell Brandy was pretty good at eating pussy by the expression on Rachael's face. I moved behind Brandy and reached between those gorgeous ass cheeks to cup her pussy. It was even hotter than the water around us and when I slipped a finger inside, she pushed back and began to quiver as I used my other hand to rub her little button clit. Rachael came first and Brandy joined her moments later, both girls writhing and moaning through long orgasms. Rachael slid back into the tub and they made me get out and sit on the side while they shared my cock between two hot little mouths. It didn't take me long to come, either, and they took turns letting the ropes of cum jet onto their faces. It was incredibly erotic and my cock never went soft as they continued to work it.

I ducked them both under to get them cleaned up and dried their perfect bodies off with big fluffy towels. I picked a naked girl up in each arm and carried them inside to the bed.

"Is tonight the night?" I asked them.

"Yes, Brandy gets to go first because she's older," Rachael said. "I'll watch and help you make her come a million times."

Brandy positioned herself, her mop of curls spread exotically on a pillow and waited with her knees up and her legs spread. Rachael took my cock in her mouth and gave it a firming up, coating it with her saliva so that it would "be slick," she said.

She needn't have worried. Brandy was dripping wet and my cock easily parted her lips and sunk ever so slowly inside her. I expected to hit a barrier and was pleasantly surprised to discover that her cherry was gone.

"It's okay," she gasped. "We both popped each other's last week with a toy. God, it wasn't anything like that big though. Jesus Christ, Gray; it feels like a telephone pole. Oh God, Rachael; it's just like we imagined. It's so big and so hard and soft at the same time. Jesus it feels good. Rub my clitty, baby. It kind of hurts and that will distract me until I get used to it."

Rachael's hand wormed between us and rubbed rapidly on Brandy's clit. If I hadn't already come that sight would have set me off. The contrast between the caramel of Brandy's body, Rachael's little brown hand and the angry flush of my cock was very erotic. I sank deeper into Brandy's little pussy until she could take no more. We were squishing Rachael's hand between us and she withdrew it when she saw Brandy no longer needed her help. I started to fuck Brandy and it was like being in heaven. Her creamy little pussy fit around me like a second skin and I could see her lips being dragged in and out with the direction of my cock inside her. Rachael lay beside us, watching me fuck her friend and toying with her rock-hard nipples.

Brandy's head whipped from side to side in ecstasy and her pussy throbbed around my cock. She was coming in one explosive chain reaction and her moans and cries filled the room. She kept reaching climaxes for more than ten minutes. When she would start to relax, I would pound into her little pussy and Rachael would rub her clit until she went off again. Her voice became desperate.

"Jesus, oh God, please! You're killing me guys! Please, I need to stop, oh God, please stop Gray! I'm going to pass out!"

"Tell me to stop fucking you," I told her. "Tell me you give up."

"No!" she cried. "Oh God, oh God, oh my God! It's so good, Rachael. Oh God, I can't stand it anymore! Please stop fucking me, Gray; I give up!"

I stopped and we kissed all over her face and neck, pulling on her nipples with our lips and loving her as she went limp.

I rolled off of her and Rachael climbed on her. She rubbed their nipples together and they kissed passionately, their arms wrapped around each other. When they broke the kiss Brandy punched me.

"You're an asshole, Gray," she laughed. "I can't believe you made me say that. You know I don't like to give up at anything. It wasn't fair! You guys were double-teaming me."

"I know," I said. "Let's do Rachael now."

Rachael squealed and tried to jump up but we caught her. I stuffed her under me and Brandy captured her mouth and muffled her squeals with her lips. When my cock touched her little pussy, she went still and Brandy pulled away so she could watch. When my cock slipped between Rachael's lips, she was even tighter than Brandy if that's possible. Even with no cherry this was going to take a while. Brandy rubbed her clit and I gave her a couple of inches before stopping to let her rest. Her eyes were wide and she was biting her lower lip. I fucked her with just the head and that two inches for a while until she started getting into it. I gave her a couple of more inches and we repeated the process. The thought of my cock driving into the pussy of my 18-year-old niece whom I had held in the hospital room when she was born was such an erotic thought that I wanted to just pound away at her tight little pussy. I didn't want to hurt her, though, so I just continued the slow advance into that tight little cunt until I felt my cock bump against the end. She was going to have to expand a little to take it easily. It felt like a furnace inside there and her boobs bounced and jiggled at each stroke.

Brandy moved up and mounted her face, rubbing her pussy over Rachael's mouth. I saw her little pink tongue come out and begin to lap at her friend's dripping pussy. I knew I had to make her come fast or it was going to be over. I was on the brink so I just held myself inside her hot wetness until my impending orgasm faded enough to be manageable. I started pumping her again and her moans rose, muffled by Brandy's pussy. When she came her hips worked like a wild thing and I heard Brandy cry out in completion as well. I pumped Rachael's little pussy as long as I could and she kept coming as spurt after spurt of thick, ropy cum blasted into her.

"Oh my... oh, ah, ah, coming!" she groaned. "I can feel it, Uncle Grayson. I can feel it shooting inside me. Brandy, he's coming in me! Oh my God, I can hardly wait to let him knock me up! Jesus, Grayson; it's so hot, so good; oh God, so good!"

I drained my balls inside her, feeling as if my soul was pouring out into my niece. Her words about getting knocked up burned into my brain and I came longer than I ever have. It was like it would never stop and when it did, I was completely and utterly drained. I rolled between and took my two angels in my arms, pulling them up and half over me. We slept for a while and then I was awakened by Rachael's moans as Brandy licked her pussy, lapping up the cum in her like it was candy. Rachael turned around so that she could return the favor. That sight got me going again and I fucked Brandy from behind, my belly slapping against those hot little ass cheeks with Rachael switching between sucking on my balls over her or Brandy's clit in front of her face. I came in Brandy for the first time and we slept again. All night long, I fucked one of those gorgeous girls or they fucked each other while I watched. We slept from time to time until one or the other of us would wake someone up to fuck them again. I lost track of the number of times I came in one of those sweet pussies.

By the time morning came, we were all exhausted and we slept the morning away. Neither girl could walk very well and my cock was raw and my balls aching. We soaked in the hot tub for a while and we were in the pool naked when Jane came out the back door.

"What's going on?" she called as she walked toward the pool. "I brought pizza."

Apparently, the girls were feeling better because they both jumped out of the pool, beautiful naked nymphs and ran to hug her. She shrieked about them getting her wet and they looked at one another and attacked her. They had her shirt up over her head and her arms tangled up in it before she could react. Brandy kept her tangled up with her shirt over her face while Rachael got her bra unhooked. They pulled her shirt over her arms and then the bra as she tried frantically to keep it. Brandy got it away from her and threw it away. They had her shorts and panties down in no time while she squealed and fought.

"We're skinny dipping, and you're going, too," Rachael told her.

"No, I'm not staying," she yelled as they pushed her toward the pool.

"Yes, you are!" Brandy told her. They backed her up against the diving board and their combined strength forced her to sit on it.

"Help us, Uncle Grayson," Rachael called.

I had no idea what they were doing, but it seemed to be making Jane lie down on the diving board. I jumped out and ran to the board.

"Hold her legs," Rachael said.

I pulled her butt out to the edge of the steps leading up to the board and held her in place. They each slipped up and trapped her arms under one of theirs, forcing her to lie on the board.

"Fuck her, Uncle Grayson," Rachael told me.

My poor abused cock was hard as a rock at those words. I forced her legs apart and moved between them, poised at her pussy.

"No!" she struggled against us.

When two hot little mouths fastened over her nipples her fantastic breasts heaved and she cried out.

"No, not like this! Not in front of the girls! Make them let me go, Grayson! So help me God..."

Her words changed to an inarticulate groan as I sank into her buttery pussy. She was dripping wet, belying her protests. She was smoking hot and her hips began to dance immediately. The girls felt her surrender and let go of her arms as they tormented her hard nipples.