My Sister's Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you all," she groaned as I began to thrust into her warm wetness. "You are a bunch of cheaters. I told you... I told... I... oh my God girls; you're driving me crazy! You little angels! Oh, God, Grayson; I'm going to come already!"

Her body bucked and Brandy moved to kiss her lips while Rachael kissed her way down over her belly to strum her clit like a guitar. I wasn't going to come any time soon, and I settled into a nice rhythm, sawing into that tight pussy like a machine. I must have fucked her for thirty minutes before I felt that familiar stirring in my balls. She was a moaning, writhing wreck; hair covering her face and her lips fastened around one of Brandy's little cones. Her fingers were up Rachael's little pussy on one side and Brandy's on the other. Brandy was squeezing one big breast and Rachael the other as she played with her mother's clit. I had been keeping track of the number of times Jane came for a while but I lost count at seven as she seemed to be in one continual state of orgasm.

"I'm going to come now," I told them.

"No, don't cum inside her," Brandy commanded. "Pull out and let us suck you off."

I pulled out and they sat Jane up and lined my cock up with her mouth. She opened up and I slid inside. She bobbed up and down and the girls stroked what she couldn't take until the first burst made Jane start. I pulled out and all three of them put their faces together, eyes closed and mouths open in the most erotic picture I've ever seen. I painted their faces with what I had and they licked every drop off each other like it was honey.

I kissed each girl and sank down on the board behind Jane. I gathered my little nymphs in my arms and I was buried under a small mountain of quivering girl.

"Now you don't have to be embarrassed about us watching," Rachael told her mother. "I knew you were a big chicken and you weren't ever going to let us. I love you, Mom. I love all of you."

"I don't," Jane said. "You're all a bunch of bullies." She kissed us to show she didn't mean it. "I'm a mess. You promised me we could go swimming, God, I came a hundred times. Jesus, Gray, you were like a machine; you just kept going until I thought I was going crazy."

"Yes, and you loved every minute of it, you slut," Brandy laughed.

"I am a slut for one cock," Jane laughed.

I took my girls swimming and we all ate pizza naked on my sofa. I don't know how this will all end any more than I know how it started, but I know it's going to be quite a ride.