My Sister's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dare," she said with defiant confidence.

I had already thought of my ideal challenge: "I want you to re-enact what that old boyfriend made you do."

She stared at the gear shift of my car. "Honestly, I'd love to, but the top of that knob looks twice as wide compared to anything I've ever had inside me... I honestly don't know if it will fit."

I wasn't sure if she was serious, or just being hesitant, but -- either way -- I wasn't about to let her off that easy. "Nuh-uh-uh... remember the rule: if you don't complete a dare, I send a photo to your husband that shows him how inappropriately you dress to go to the airport."

My sister rolled her eyes in sarcasm and wagged her head at me. "Very funny." Then, using both hands, she dramatically lifted up her breasts to create additional cleavage beyond that with which she was already naturally endowed. "You mean letting these girls hang out is not an appropriate outfit?"

"It is for me," I smiled approvingly.

My sister returned to the matter at hand. "Ok fine. To complete the dare, would it be enough if I stripped naked and rubbed my slit across your shifter, even if I can't manage to get it fully inside of me?"

I could already picture how amazing that looked. "Sure -- I'd settle for that."

"Deal," she said. "Although -- safety first -- you should probably pull over to the side of the highway before I mount your stick."

I had envisioned her doing the dare while the car was moving, but she was probably right. Not too far ahead, there was a bend in the highway where the shoulder was extra wide, so I steered the car to a stop there. Once the car was in park, my sister asked if I was going to relocate to the back seat to watch her, just like what her old boyfriend had done. Recognizing that to do so would give me a better view, I willingly agreed.

In an illogical attempt to cling to whatever tiny shred of modesty I had left, I chose to wait until there was a slight gap in the passing traffic to hurry my semi-naked self between the set of driver's side doors. With my pants wrapped around my ankles like the chains of a convict, it must've been a ridiculous-looking shuffle of indecency along the side of the road... followed by a very ungraceful stumble into the backseat of my car.

By the time that I sat back down, my sister was laughing hard at the awkwardness of my little trip. "Forget this," I mumbled, kicking off my sneakers and finishing the job of de-pantsing myself. Now completely naked from the waist down, and much more comfortable, I reclined in middle of the backseat and prepared for the show.

Similar to me, there was no super-graceful way for my sister to disrobe. As she struggled to tug her tight yoga pants down her toned legs, though, it became apparent that she hadn't been wearing any underwear.

"Wait -- you've been commando this whole time??" I asked her, incredulous.

"Of course," she replied. "I was actually surprised that you weren't."

My self-confident sister was continuing to meet and/or exceed all of my sexual desires. "Do you do that a lot?"

She smirked: "Only when my brother is nearby. I never know when I'll have to be ready to give him access."

Only a few minutes had elapsed since I jerked off into my coffee, but I was already hard again -- greatly aided by the stunning reality that my sister was now completely naked and climbing over the center console of my car... in order to fuck herself. With wonderful flashbacks to the times that she had positioned her naked crotch over my cock, I watched in erotic fascination as she knelt with one knee on each of the front leather seats and lined up her beautiful snatch over the shifter. As if testing the angle, she rested the tender folds of her pussy on the very top of the gear shift for a quick second before rising back up and remarking, "I never fucked a car this nice before."

"I can't wait for you to take my car's virginity," I groaned. "I'll never drive this the same again."

Still in the same straddling stance, she slowly lowered herself down for the second time. This time, with her thighs spread wide apart to give me a wonderfully unobstructed view, I watched the knobby head of the gear shift press into -- and slowly part -- her delicate, wet, pink lips.

"Fuck, that's hot," I groaned again, my gaze locked upon the place where the inanimate car part met her very intimate girl part.

My sister looked at me, biting her bottom lip hard. Finding me staring, she said: "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

I didn't know if she really meant it or not, but I immediately took her up on her offer. I pulled out my phone and set the camera to video. Noticing that she didn't object, I hit the record button and extended it toward the front seat with my left hand... still contentedly stroking my cock with my dominant right hand.

As if on queue, my sister started sliding from front to back, keeping the knob pressed firmly in between her juicy lips... grinding its hard roundness against her delicate clit. Acknowledging that she knew I was recording this scene, she asked me: "Are you gonna post this on Pornhub?"

"No, I'm too jealous to share you with anyone else," I responded.

"Good answer," she moaned... and started rubbing back and forth a little bit faster before she posed another question: "So what are you going to do with this video then?"

I hadn't thought about that... I just knew it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. "Watch it... probably every day," I answered.

My sister's eyes were closed. My car's innocent gear shift had quickly become a joystick of sinful pleasure for her. Breathing more heavily, she demanded more details: "And do what while you watch it?"

"Jerk off to it," I answered.

"Into your coffee?" The wisp of a sly smile appeared on her sexually-concentrating face.

"Into my wife's coffee," I joked.

My sister managed to let out a chuckle. "I hope she likes extra cream in her coffee."

Neither of us said anything for a few moments as she continued to ride that gear shift like a sexy cowgirl, but then she posed an unexpected question: "Brother, do you want me to bury this inside me?"

I had been furiously stroking my cock... but that question made me jerk even faster. "If you think you can... then fuck yes," I breathed out.

"Will you help me?" she asked.

My heart was pounding. I didn't know what she meant, but... "Of course."

"Reach down there and help me spread my lips apart," she pleaded.

I had to temporarily set down my phone and let go of my cock, but I happily leaned forward and extended my trembling hands toward my sister's beautiful snatch. When my fingers made contact with both sides of her wet warm pussy, she groaned loudly.

I did as she asked -- and as soon as I did, she exceeded my wildest expectations.

My sister forcibly pushed her hips downward and swallowed up what was presumably the thickest thing that had ever penetrated her. I was in awe.

"Ohhhh FUCKKK..." she cried out... and it disappeared. I wouldn't have even known there was a gear shift if I hadn't seen it there beforehand. And then, as if a woman possessed, my sister employed all the strength of her muscular core to begin passionately fucking herself with my car.

I leaned back. The prime view that I had from the backseat was so fucking sexy. As she rose up and down, her full, firm breasts bounced perfectly, captivating my attention with their shimmering motion that vibrated like ripples in a pond. Further down, her rounded clit proudly displayed itself in front of the glossy black knob that was splitting her apart. I was equally enthralled by the seductive rhythm of her pussy lips, which seemed to disappear every time she pushed her hips down... only to slowly unfurl and reintroduce themselves every time she pulled back up.

And even better?? I was getting all of it on video for infinite replays.

But as it turned out, I'd never film the finishing act.

Interrupting her own passionate moans and gasps for air, my sister suddenly cried out: "It's not hitting me deep enough." She opened her eyes and stared at me with lustful desperation: "Make me your fucking hood ornament."

Somehow, I knew instantly what she meant. And I was obligated to take care of my sister's needs.

As quickly as possible, I crawled out from the backseat through the passenger side door, stood next to my car, and opened the door for her. She climbed out -- fully naked -- and hurried her envy-inducing body to the front of my car. Traffic was whizzing by, but my confidently nude sister didn't care.

Laying down on her back on the hood of my car, she carefully positioned her waist right above the bumper, spread her legs wide, and placed her hands under her ass to raise it up just enough.

It was the perfect height. I immediately sank my hungry cock into her thirsty pussy, and I pushed it all the way in until my balls smacked against her shapely ass. "FUCK ME!!!" my sister cried out, and I willingly obliged.

A few truck horns blared as those drivers caught a brief glimpse of something way more enticing than the unrealistic porn available at truck stops.

Due to a combination of factors -- our mutual arousal, the exhibitionist thrill from showcasing our incestual lovemaking on the side of the road, and the fact that it was only 50 degrees outside and our goosebumped flesh wanted to hurry it up -- we both came simultaneously in less than 60 seconds.

For the 5th time in the past 24 hours -- or was it the 6th? Or the 7th? I'd lost count -- my seed launched into my climaxing sister. If she hadn't been medically unable to get pregnant -- something we both knew -- there was no way that she would've returned to her husband without being knocked up with her brother's offspring.

+++++++

--- A few days later (63 days before my sister's birthday).

We eventually completed that trip to the airport, and my sister managed to catch her flight on time... only because we behaved ourselves the rest of the way.

A few days later, my sister called me to formulate the plans for me to fly out to California to visit her for her birthday. The most pressing thing on her mind was to make sure that I'd bring the 'toys' that I had promised to share with her during her stay at our house.

"Now remember what you promised you'd let me do," my sister reminded me. "You agreed that I could fuck myself with your naughty boy secret... get that dildo soaked with my pussy juices... and then pull it out, stick it in your ass, and fuck you with it until I give you a prostate orgasm that makes you cum."

The way she expressed that desire was almost word-for-word compared to the first time that she had described it. "Yes," I agreed, "if that's what you want, I will give my ass to you as your birthday present. Although to be honest, it sounds like it's just as much my birthday present too."

I obviously couldn't see her facial expressions over the phone, but I imagined that she was smiling.

"My only question," I continued, "is how we'll be able to get time alone without your husband knowing about it."

"I'll think of something," my sister responded confidently. "And what about you? How will you manage to come out here without your wife?"

I had already given that some thought. "Well, she doesn't really like to fly, so she probably wouldn't be interested... but either way, I'm not going to mention it until the 11th hour. I'll just tell her a couple days in advance that I found a good last-minute deal for a roundtrip ticket and decided to book a flight to surprise you."

"Okay," said my sister. "I can't wait to see you again!... you AND your cock," she clarified.

We had talked openly about how we'd both have to work at being content with the dramatically less exotic routine of familiar sex with our long-term spouses. "Husband not doing it for you?" I asked.

"Oh he's trying... we actually had a pretty good fuckfest the day I got home... but the only way I could cum was picturing that it was you inside me." My sister recalled something else: "Actually, he commented that first night that I seemed wetter than usual, and for a moment I was scared that he might discover that sloppiness was from another man's cum... but then I realized that he would never suspect my brother."

I shared my own affirmation: "Indeed, I realized that's one of the most awesome things about an incestual affair -- there's no way my wife would've ever let me spend 12 days alone downstairs with a gorgeous woman like you... but since you're my sister? It obviously never even crossed her mind."

My sister laughed. "Yeah, well, until you woke up that one time with your cock inside of my mouth, it never crossed your mind either."

"True," I laughed in response. Unfortunately, I had to get going, so I ended the call: "I can't wait to see you again either... in bed."

I heard my sister groaning at the tongue-in-cheek joke as I hung up. Later that afternoon, I purchased the airline tickets to see my sister, but -- as planned -- I didn't tell my wife about it for several more weeks.

+++++++

--- 6 days before my sister's birthday.

When it was only a few days before my planned departure, I finally mentioned the trip to my wife nonchalantly while we were cleaning up after dinner one night: "Oh! I've been meaning to tell you... I had this idea to fly out and surprise my sister for her birthday. When I went online, I happened to find a really good deal, so I just went ahead and booked it. I'll only be gone for the weekend -- I fly out this Friday and I'll be back home late Sunday night."

"What??" My wife seemed in disbelief. "You didn't want to run that past me??"

I wasn't overly surprised by her reaction. "I thought about it, but I know you don't like to fly, so I figured I'd just grab the deal while I could."

She was quiet. Silent treatment was often her way of dealing with conflict.

"I'm sorry," I offered, although I didn't really mean it. I was one step closer to my private rendezvous with my sister... or so I thought.

+++++++

--- Friday afternoon. 2 days before my sister's birthday.

A few days later, when I first saw the beautiful smiling face of my sister waiting outside the airport terminal, I felt a rush of excitement and lustful passion... just as I had anticipated for the past couple months.

What I had not originally anticipated, though, was the baggage that exited the terminal with me: my wife, who beat me through the exit doors and was the first one to greet my sister. "Happy birthday!" she exclaimed, giving my sister a warm embrace.

During the few seconds that my sister's face rested briefly over my wife's shoulder, she looked at me with puppy dog eyes and compassionately mouthed the words, I'm so sorry.

I rolled my eyes, groaning internally at the disappointing alteration to our plans. Whatever, I mouthed back.

As my wife pulled away from her hug, my sister quickly and drastically changed her disposition, dramatically faking it to my wife: "I'm so glad you could come!"

My wife seized the opportunity to glare at me. "Yeah... and it almost didn't happen."

Ignoring my wife's sarcasm, my sister extended her arms toward me: "Come here, brother... what a nice surprise."

I stepped eagerly into her embrace and pulled her close. It might've been a more intimate hug than what's typical for a brother with his sister, but I was so hungry to feel her firm breasts press into me... and I was not disappointed. She reciprocated the tightness of my embrace and discretely pressed her waist into me as well.

Intending to give her a quick kiss on the cheek, I tilted my head sideways, but -- perhaps having the same idea -- she had simultaneously turned her head as well. And so -- instead of kissing her cheek -- I accidentally, awkwardly, and unintentionally kissed her lips.

We had never kissed on the lips before. Not even innocently as kids. Not even during our wildest sex a few months prior... we had kept to our agreement that to do so was a different type of intimacy that we'd try to avoid.

But here, standing outside the airport, I suddenly found my lips attached to hers. And that's exactly how they felt: attached. Glued. Joined. Connected. Not only did I want to linger, I didn't want to ever leave.

Whether or not my sister felt the same way, she had enough presence of mind to remember that my wife was standing right there.

Dramatically pulling back, my sister -- loud enough for my wife's benefit -- remarked: "Uhh... that was awkward!! Um, sorry about that, I was going for your cheek!"

I pretended to be equally alarmed: "Uh yeah, me too! Sorry! Umm, anyway... should we get going?"

My sister switched to a cheery demeanor once again to create a diversion: "Yep! Let's go!"

As we climbed into my sister's car, I let my wife have the front seat. Thankfully, she didn't seem bothered, or even distracted, by what had just happened -- truly unexpectedly -- between me and my sister.

But for me? It was all that I could think about on the 45-minute ride to the home of my sister and her husband.

+++++++

--- Friday night.

The evening progressed as a typical visit to one's family might: after my wife and I got settled into the guest bedroom where we'd be staying for the weekend, my brother-in-law showed off the most recent changes they'd made around the house, and then we all spent the next few hours catching up over dinner and dessert.

It felt relaxed and casual... but for me (and presumably my sister), the time couldn't pass by quickly enough. She and I had devised a plan to meet outside by the pool for a 'quickie' after dark... but obviously had to wait until both of our spouses were in bed.

That time finally arrived a little bit after 11pm. Once I saw that my wife was asleep, I snuck outside and took a seat on one of their many poolside lounge chairs. It was a beautiful evening -- clear skies, no breeze, cool enough to make it feel like night, yet warm enough to be comfortable wearing only shorts and a T-shirt. If those stayed on.

About 15 minutes after I had arrived at our rendezvous point, I saw my sister tiptoeing through their house. As soon as she stepped through the sliding glass doors onto the pool patio, I called out softly: "Hey sexy."

"Is it appropriate to address your sister that way?" she playfully mocked.

"I'm sorry," I retorted dryly. "Let me try that again... Good evening to you, my dearest sister, with whom I have a completely plutonic and wholly appropriate relationship. Tell me, dearest sibling: at what point in this fine evening do you anticipate disrobing, that I might avert my innocent eyes?"

In the time that it took me to verbalize that, she had made it over to my chair. Sitting down right next to me, she reached out and aggressively grabbed my crotch. "Hey sexy," she joked, repeating my words.

"How quick do we have to be?" I asked quietly.

"I dunno," my sister replied, "... but I've been waiting too long to take our time." She wasn't kidding about her sense of urgency: she was already reaching inside the waistband of my shorts, contorting her wrist in order to access my package... which, from that moment forward, belonged once again to her.

"Here, let me offer thee some assistance," I drawled in my British-sounding voice.

My sister altered her own tone: "Oh why thank you, kind sir. Thou generosity at granting me access to thine divine tower of flesh is most greatly appreciated."

I laughed out loud. "I don't think anyone has ever called it a 'divine tower of flesh' before."

"Well, it is to me," my sister replied. "Do release its liquid into my mouth, would you please?"