My Sister's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister began blindly fumbling with the waistband of my shorts, seeking something that could occupy her hands... until we heard a noise coming from upstairs.

Scared that our spouses might be returning from an innocent usage of the actual telescope, my sister quickly stood up, grabbed the shirt that she had discarded on the table, and covered herself with it.

As she stood motionless, though, with both of us holding our breath and hearts pounding, we heard no other sounds, and saw no one coming down the stairs. Regardless, just in case that abruptly changed, my sister slipped her shirt back on.

The interruption had served as a reminder of how vulnerable and risky it was to make out with each other in the middle of their open main floor. Unsure of what to do next, we remained fairly frozen. Eventually, my sister quietly verbalized one of the thoughts that crossed her mind: "Should we go check on them?"

"Not yet," I said. "Too soon."

My sister scoffed: "You don't know my husband."

Although her comment indirectly insinuated the potential that her husband might have already ejaculated a fresh load into my unfaithful wife, I still laughed at the insult.

Half-teasingly, she clarified: "Seriously... I know that I'm sooo attractive, and it must be sooo hard for a guy to control himself around me, but I rarely have the chance to finish before he does." She stared at me with lustful appreciation in her eyes: "Not you, though. I don't know how you do it so fucking well, but you've successfully given me more orgasms in a single day than my husband has ever given me in a month."

I was about to thank her for the genuine compliment when we both heard another noise come from upstairs... but this time, it sounded like a moan.

A familiar moan.

My... wife's... moan.

My heart felt conflicted. Either the view of the stars through the telescope was really breathtaking... or an unfamiliar telescope of flesh was in the process of sending her into a very different kind of personal orbit.

My sister accurately discerned the muddled thoughts in my mind. Placing her hand on my shoulder, she spoke softly: "It's okay. I know it's probably weird to sit here knowing that your wife is upstairs..." She didn't finish the sentence. "I guess I'm handling it a little bit better because -- if so -- this wouldn't be the first time."

I was confused. "Huh?"

My sister explained her comment: "Several years ago, a few days before my husband and I got married, I actually made an arrangement for him to fuck my one friend who I knew was attracted to him."

"Seriously??" I asked, my eyes widening. My sister was full of astounding surprises.

"Yeah... I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking, but I could tell that my friend had always lusted after him, and I proposed that indecent arrangement as a parting gift to his bachelorhood. He was resistant at first, but once I assured him that I'd be okay with it -- as long as it only happened one time -- he (obviously) agreed to it." After a pause, my sister added, "That particular night, though, I did leave our apartment... it does feel different to be just sitting down here while things are happening right upstairs."

Out of genuine curiosity, I asked another question: "How did that end up?"

"Well," my sister answered, "we agreed that I'd stay out of the apartment until 11pm. By the time I came back, my friend was gone, my husband was asleep, and none of us ever talked about it again. Relocating out here after the wedding pretty much took care of the rest."

I was still in shock. "Wow. Did you ever regret that? Would you ever do that again?"

My sister brought me back to the present: "Uhh... I... we... kinda just did."

For a moment, I had actually forgotten the situation we were in. Somewhat embarrassingly, I admitted that to her.

Softly, my sister asked, "Why... are you having second thoughts about... them?" She gestured upstairs.

"No... well, kind of... I dunno, it's weird. I don't really like the idea of it, and yet it's actually kind of turning me on too," I confessed. Simply saying that out loud actually made me less upset and more aroused.

"Really?" My sister's eyes brightened. "Okay, thank you so much for admitting that -- knowing what's happening upstairs is actually making me kinda wet too, but I thought I was just being a weird nympho."

After staring at each other for a moment, my sister voiced a question: "Would it help you push through the awkwardness if I talked dirty about your wife? I found that when I degraded my husband in my mind, it didn't bother me as much to know that he's with someone else."

In my uncertainty, I made a face that communicated, I'm not sure... but try it??

My sister accurately interpreted the nonverbal cue and ran with it: "I wonder if it will help you to hear me describe how your wife is a fucking slut who's up there screwing my husband like some cheap whore. I bet she ripped off her own clothes like a fucking underpaid stripper, just so that she could share her dry fucking cunt with him."

Those comments were shocking... definitely insulting... downright mean?... but at the same time, it... helped??

Not hearing any objections from me, my sister continued: "I'm pretty sure that my husband's dick is tunnelling deep inside your fucking slut of a wife right now, and she's fucking pleading for him to bury his dirty dick even deeper inside her unfaithful pussy."

What the fuck was happening -- why was this vulgar roast turning me on so much?!? As if controlled by an unseen force, I pulled my shorts halfway down my thighs and let my rigid cock spring free.

Looking down at what had become her favorite penis, my sister's next round of commentary started with a comparison: "Between my husband's little dick and the looseness of your wife's old fucking pussy, I bet neither of them can even feel anything... so maybe he had to shove his entire fucking fist up inside of her fucking stretched-out cunt just to be able to get her off."

I couldn't believe what I was allowing my sister to say... and she wasn't yet done: "What do you think, brother? Do you think she presented her ass to him like she did to you earlier? Or maybe he's lying on his back spread-eagle and she's bouncing her little body up and down on his rod like a fucking pogo stick? Or is he on top of her, holding her legs up in the air over her head, and slamming into her like some used bitch?"

"Why am I so turned on by what you're saying right now?" I pleaded breathlessly... in between rapid strokes of self-pleasure.

My sister smiled confidently and dramatically changed her tone: "Because you know how incredible it feels to fuck your gorgeous sister, and so everything -- and everyone -- else just feels cheap and dirty by comparison."

She placed her hand on my wrist and forcibly made me stop jacking off. "Save that," she said, "I want your cum... and I'll need that very shortly."

I groaned, but she was right. I didn't want to waste a load in my hand when my sister would soon be available.

"Once you can put that away," she said, gesturing to my cock, "I think it's time to take a peek upstairs."

I forced myself to think about non-erotic things for the next several minutes. Once I was able to move about freely (without the risk of my third leg bumping into things), we started to head upstairs. Tiptoeing quietly up the steps to make sure we didn't disrupt anything that might possibly still be happening, we paused in the hallway outside of their master bedroom, took a deep breath, and braced ourselves for what we assumed we might find.

Which... we did.

When we peered through the doorway, we found that both of them were asleep -- but not from an innocent decision to nap off their intoxication. No, laying on top of their bed -- not even bothering to get under the sheets -- were the half-naked bodies of both her husband and my wife. In their rush to fuck each other, they hadn't even bothered to get fully undressed.

Her husband was laying on his back, already snoring heavily, with the head of my wife resting on his chest. Laying on her side with her body half-draped across his, one of her naked legs was perfectly positioned in the gap between his outstretched legs -- effectively shielding his manhood. The smooth whiteness of her shaved skin stood in stark contrast to the dark hairiness of his muscular legs. One of her arms was draped across his waist, and one of his hands had a firm grasp on her ass cheek.

Although neither of them had removed their shirts, the way that my wife was laying completely exposed her bare bottom to us. Even in the dimly-lit room, it wasn't hard to see the trail of creamy fluid slowly leaking out of her unfaithful pussy. The deed had been done.

My sister and I stood there silently in the bedroom doorway for a while. We had thought of this idea... we had set it up... we had encouraged it... but it was still an odd reality to face.

Eventually, my sister beckoned for me to follow her, and we removed ourselves from the scene of the crime. Once back out in the hallway, my sister whispered quietly: "I just realized... there's no logical way we could explain that we discovered them like this but then just calmly decided to leave them alone. If we allow them to wake up next to each other, they're going to know something is 'off'... and that could end up giving our own secret away."

"True..." That hadn't occurred to me. I wondered if my sister had a solution. "So what do we do?"

"I dunno," my sister whispered, "but let's go back downstairs so we can talk easier."

As I followed her down the stairs and back into the dining room, a delightful flashback suddenly provided my sister with inspiration: "Ooh!! Think back to a couple months ago... to the first blow job that I gave you while you were sleeping downstairs at your house... you weren't sure if it was really happening or not, right?"

I could already see where she was going with this. "Right!... and the way you acted the following day had me pretty much convinced that I had merely imagined the whole thing in my mind."

My sister smiled. We were on the same page. "And you weren't even drunk," she added.

I began: "So..."

My sister finished: "So... after you and I are done, we come back and carry your sleeping wife down into your bed. Our spouses may or may not remember having had drunken sex, but -- even if they do -- it might not be too hard to persuade them that it was with their own spouse if they each wake up next to each of us."

I smiled agreeably at the feasibility of that plan. "And in the meantime, since they'll probably be passed out for a while, you and I have ample time together."

My sister grinned with delight. "Yes... which means... we finally get to use your toys in the way we hoped a couple months ago."

During our years of growing up together, there were many things that we competed in, but none of them ever had the indecent content of my ensuing challenge to her: "Last one into the bedroom has to be the first one to strip," I called out playfully... as I took off running toward the guest bedroom.

"No fair!" She pouted... as she arrived second.

"Strip," I demanded.

"Strip, or striptease??" she countered.

I hadn't intended that, but apparently my sister wanted to show off. "Sure!" I replied, grinning with anticipation.

"Then lay down on your bed and enjoy the show," my sister instructed... and I happily complied.

And then, the world seemed to slow down. I watched, transfixed, as my sister began to put on a display that -- in its personal intimacy -- was far sexier than what an anonymous stripper could ever do.

There, in the small confines of their cozy guest bedroom, my sister slowly twirled around and danced. She gradually coaxed her shorts partway down her hips... but then quickly pulled them back up. She lifted up the bottom of her shirt to expose her smooth abdomen... but then let it fall back down. She stretched the neckline of her loose-fitting shirt to display her sexy shoulders... but then released it. She was definitely putting the "tease" in "striptease."

My heart was racing... my cock was straining inside the confines of my shorts... and I was starting to get desperate. "Please take something off," I groaned, "... you're killing me."

"You mean like this?" my sister asked, as she swiftly pulled her shorts down and let them fall to the floor. The contrast of her sexy white thong against her tan skin looked even more tantalizing in the dimly-lit room.

"That was all it took?!?" I asked, incredulously.

My sister laughed. "No... but you deserved something, you've been a very patient boy." As she resumed her slow seductive dance, she asked, "What item would my brother like to see disappear next?"

Since I knew "everything" would probably not be received, I gave a recommendation: "Your shirt."

"What shirt?" That seemed like an odd response... until my sister immediately pulled it off.

Standing there in only her teeny bikini, I grunted my approval at her: "Fuck, you are so sexy."

She smiled sweetly. "Why thank you, brother... but now you're going to have to wait a bit again."

She meant it. For the next several minutes, she twirled... and danced... and rubbed her hands all over her the delectable smoothness of her skin... and toyed temptingly with the strings of her bikini.

Trying to be a good patron at this very private strip club, I had been resisting the urge to just whip out my cock and start stroking myself, but it got to a point where I felt like it was about to rip my shorts apart. Fortunately, right around that same time, my sister decided to... make further progress.

While turning sideways, she slowly reached behind her back and undid the butterfly knot that held the two halves of her top together. The moment that string was released, the bikini shifted up, and the wonderful curves of her smooth underboob gratifyingly revealed themselves.

Placing her hands over both breasts to cup them in her palms, she playfully fondled the girls, showing off the enticing ripples of their natural bounciness... a motion that also indirectly caused her bikini to rise up even further. It occurred to me that whenever she decided to remove her hands, there was nothing left that would hide the gloriousness of her exposed breasts.

But -- like a true professional -- she didn't do that immediately. Instead, she turned her back to me, and slowly bent over at the waist, shaking her beautiful thong-covered ass at me. Knowing what I was staring at, she tugged upward on those bottoms until the fabric virtually disappeared between her cheeks. Only then -- while I was staring at the thin white strip splitting her peachy rear end -- did she decide to remove her bikini top over her head.

With her top now laying on the floor next to her shirt and her shorts, she spun around to face me again, still clenching her boobs in her hands. She squeezed them and lifted them and pushed them together as if to command my attention -- which wasn't completely necessary, because she already had it.

My pulse was continuing to pound, and my cock was continuing to strain for release -- now even more.

She slowly spread her fingers apart. For the first time during this captivating show, I caught a glimpse of her perfect nipples... and then, shortly thereafter, I had an uninhibited view. As she slid her hands downward to reveal the full extent of her marvelous 36C breasts, she bit her bottom lip and stared at me seductively: "Do you like them?"

"Fuck yes," I breathed out.

She responded to my appreciation by continuing to play with them -- fondling them, squeezing them together, bouncing them, rubbing them... it was all I could do to not climb off the bed and attack them with my mouth.

My sister pinched each of her nipples between her fingers and tweaked them until they were completely hard. "You make me so fucking horny," my sister whispered to me.

"Not like what you do to me," I answered right back. "Keep going... please."

Inserting her index and middle fingers into her mouth, she sucked erotically on them as if they were my cock... and then slowly, temptingly, ran all of her fingertips down her neck, across her collarbone, over her breasts -- giving them a little squeeze as she went -- in between her cleavage, down her torso, in and out of her bellybutton, across her waist... and then down inside the only article of clothing that remained on her flawless body.

My sister inserted her hands so far inside her sexy white thong that it pulled the waistband halfway down... and she moaned passionately as she rubbed her fingers across her aroused clit.

"Do you want these off?" she asked desperately.

I might've been even more desperate. "Yes," I pleaded.

Hooking a thumb inside each side of the metallic ribbon encircling her waist, my sister pulled those down even further -- enough to reveal her triangle of less-tanned skin and an emerging pair of beautiful pink lips -- until she abruptly let go and the thong temporarily snapped back. I groaned. Apparently she still wanted to tease a bit more.

After repeating that sequence a few more times, she turned sideways again... and -- as I watched with bated breath -- she methodically undid the clasp that held everything in place.

As her bikini dropped to the floor, it gave me a perfect view of her nude side profile... and in the next moment, as my sister turned to face me, I had the perfect view of her entire birthday suit. Her figure, her curves, her naked skin... all of it was beyond stunning. She rubbed her hands over her entire body for good measure... and I wanted to so badly to be those hands.

Biting her bottom lip again, which I found to be so sexy, she softly asked: "Would you like to fuck your sister?"

"Yes," I breathed out desperately... and stood up to get naked... until my sister stopped me.

"That's too bad," my sister countered with a sly smile, "because the next thing that's allowed to enter my fantastic pussy is your dildo."

Fuck!! In the heat of the moment, I had actually forgotten that arrangement. Related to that, a question suddenly occurred to me: "Where is that dildo now, anyway? And the other toy?"

My sister feigned alarm: "Oh no!! Maybe your wife had to use them to get herself off??" But then, with a wicked smile, she immediately added: "Never mind, I forgot -- she used my husband for that."

I shot her a look that demonstrated that I was questioning her sense of humor.

My sister returned to my original question and gave the actual answer: "I put the dildo in your bathroom, and the bag with your prostate toy is right here on the floor." Chuckling to herself, she continued: "Your wife must've dropped it there when she came back from the pool and was in such an absolute hurry to fuck you. Would you be a good big brother and go get that dildo for me? It's underneath the sink."

As I went to walk past her, the massive tent in my shorts stuck out like a sword. My sister's eyes widened. "Woah, looks like someone needs some room to breathe. Why don't you take your clothes off in the bathroom and come back in here naked? From now on, we'll make this the no-clothes-allowed room."

I was certainly agreeable to that. "Be right back," I told her.

Once in the bathroom, I stripped as quickly as I could, grabbed the dildo, and streaked back to the guest bedroom.

When I stepped through the doorway, I found my sister was sitting in the corner armchair -- the same one where I had been sitting earlier when my wife came bursting through the door in heat. However, whereas I had pretended to be casually sitting there in innocence, my sister was... not.