My Sister's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, the position my sister chose was shockingly, fantastically, and graphically not 'innocent.'

With her upper back pressed firmly against the back of the chair, my sister had spread her legs completely apart and draped her knees over the arms of the chair, contorting her legs into the most alluring V-shape that I had ever seen. It exposed everything. Not only could I see the outer lips of her pussy, I could see straight inside them: the folds pf her pink flesh, her clit, and even the forbidden dark cavity of her vaginal hole.

"Do you like the view?" my sister asked knowingly, with a seductive smile stretched across her lips.

Before I could answer that rhetorical question, she nodded at my naked frame and added: "I like mine."

The male body can't hold a candle to the sexiness of the female body... but I was proud of the one item that stood out front and center, and assumed that was primarily what my sister was referring to. And -- with the incredible view that he had -- he had become even harder than a rod of iron.

She interrupted my silent musings: "... but right now, I need that dildo again."

I handed it to her. When I had bought that dildo a few years prior for self-exploration, I had sized it so as to take it easy on my virgin ass. Thus, by comparison to my own cock, it was smaller, shorter, and not as thick... but -- as my sister had already discovered by the pool -- its size also made it really easy to insert. She had barely started playing with it before she decided to shove it all the way into her hungry vagina. Burying it until its fake balls were pressing into her lips, she groaned with satisfaction, and then looked at me with an erotic glare: "Your turn."

I sat down on the edge of the bed across from her and grabbed my smooth black form-fitted prostate massager. Unlike her, I needed lots of lube for smooth entry -- I squeezed it on the tool and coated it liberally.

I was oddly nervous. No one had ever watched me fuck my own ass before.

But I was also quite aroused. Laying down onto my back and spreading my legs apart, I pressed the rounded tip against my puckered crater. The coolness of the wet lube felt refreshing. I took the extra lube that was on my fingertips and slowly massaged it into the skin around the rim of my hole.

I strained my neck upward to glance at my audience, who was sitting there with the base of the flesh-colored dildo casually hanging out of her crotch. She had apparently located the 'on' button, and while she seemed to be experimenting with its different settings, she appeared to be even more engrossed in watching what I was doing.

I turned on the vibration of my own massager. I had learned that its lowest setting -- a constant, mild buzzing -- always helped it slide in easier. I relaxed my sphincter and slid the tip in a little bit, just enough to start stretching it out. Then -- while stroking my firm cock with my right hand -- I used my left hand to rotate the massager around in a circular motion, further loosening up my butthole. Conscious of putting on a show, I took extra time to play around, teasing myself with its tip, building up anticipation for the overwhelming sensation of being filled up.

I needed more lube. I pulled out the inch that had been submerged and turned the toy back off. After coating it with another layer of the smooth clear gel -- the shaft was now a bit warmer from its close contact with my skin -- I once again took what lube was left on my fingers and rubbed it along the inside of my crack.

Turning the vibration back on, I poked the well-lubricated toy back into my cavity. Alternating between pushing it against my natural resistance, and then focusing on relaxing those muscles, I played around with it for a while.

My sister's face was enthralled. She'd never seen anything like this before. "Just remember," she warned, "no cumming until I fuck you with this dildo that's currently buried in my pussy."

"Uh-huh," I groaned. Hearing her say that made me push it in a little more forcibly. Apparently, in my nervousness about being watched, I had been taking the wrong angle -- but now that enough of the toy had entered me, my asshole did the rest and eagerly pulled it the whole way in. Once properly aligned within my ass, the vibrating handle also got sucked up perfectly into the gap between my two balls, wonderfully massaging my testicles from the outside even while my insides came alive with hidden pleasure.

I closed my eyes in delirium. "Ohh fuuccckkkk..." The groan of pleasure uncontrollably fled my lips.

I opened my eyes to find out how my sister was reacting. I quickly found out that -- now that she had watched me get penetrated by one of my toys -- she apparently wanted me to watch her get penetrated by my other toy again. And again. And again. Sitting with her legs spread apart and sprawled over the arms of the chair, she grabbed my flesh-colored dildo around its base and rhythmically fucked herself with it.

Feeling the urge to match her, I changed the vibration setting on my prostate massager to mirror her strokes: deep... short, short, short... deep... short, short, short... deep again.

As she often liked to do during sex, she started talking to me even while vigorously masturbating: "I can't believe how sexy it is to see my brother enjoy having something up his ass. If I had a cock, I would totally do it myself."

"I'm glad you don't have a cock," I responded honestly.

"Ha -- well, me too," she said. "And I'm really glad that YOU do... AND that you love pussy."

"I love your pussy," I clarified.

"And your wife's," my sister brought up unexpectedly.

Where did that come from? I playfully retorted: "Leave her out of this."

"Why?" My sister asked, pretending to act innocent... but her next comment made it clear that she knew exactly what she was doing: "Because her kitty that belongs to you just got piped by my husband instead?"

Was that knowledge turning her on? I went with it: "Yes. But it's also ironic that she would rather screw her brother-in-law than stay sober enough to realize that her husband and his sister are fucking each other."

My sister smiled greedily. "No one's fucking us other than ourselves right now," she said.

"And how's that going for you?" I asked... in part because I feared we might soon need to switch to the next phase of our plan if I was going to hold off my impending orgasm much longer.

She accurately discerned that unspoken dilemma: "Why do you ask, brother... are you going to cum soon with that thing buzzing the inside of your prostate?"

"Yes," I admitted, "... but I'll wait for you."

"I'm glad you told me that," my sister whispered... and added her fingers to the action taking place between her beautiful pink pussy lips. From that point on, she didn't take much longer: several more pumping strokes of the dildo, combined with several furiously-rubbed circles around her clit, were enough to send her past the point of no return. Tilting her head back with her eyes closed and her mouth opened, my sister began moaning satisfactorily.

Although she surprisingly didn't make a verbal announcement of her orgasm, the relaxation in her body and the cessation of her movements confirmed her climax. She sat there motionless for a bit, enjoying the bliss. But then, without warning, she extracted the dildo from its glorious hiding place. It was glistening with the wetness of her sex.

"Take that out," she muttered at me. "Take that out, and prepare for me to fuck you."

Yes ma'am. I tugged from the outside and pushed from the inside to coerce the massager out of my bum. It popped out with a wet slurp, and I set it aside.

My sister, who was now standing, stepped toward my exposed rear with dildo in hand. "Do you need more lube?" she asked genuinely.

"I don't think so," I told her. "Between what's already inside me and your own natural lube that's already on that... let's see."

My sister crawled onto the bed between my outstretched legs. Imitating what she had just seen me do, she lined it up and gently pressed the tip of the fake penis into my puckered crater.

"On?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. She turned the vibration on, which prompted me to groan with gratitude: "That feels wonderful already." I raised my ass a little bit off the bed to give her a better angle.

She interpreted that as an invitation.

To my surprise -- and maybe even hers -- she promptly shoved the entire fucking dildo into my ass.

"Ohhh FUCKKKK!!!..." I practically screamed it. I'd never been so quickly penetrated... but my sister wasn't done. Holding the flesh-colored dildo by its fake balls, she began slamming it into my anal cavity. Thankfully, there was enough lube to not rip me apart, but I gasped loudly for air as my sister fucked me hard.

Eventually, she relented her fervent pace and asked me how to make it hit my prostate. Placing my hand over hers, I helped her tilt the dildo until it began vibrating against my P-spot.

The feeling was overwhelming... electric... uber-sensitive... erotic... and incredibly stimulating.

"Ohhh fuuuck," I moaned instinctually.

My heart started racing faster. Oxygen rushed out of my lungs. My hands and feet began to tingle with powerful nerve sensations... and that internal fire soon expanded to my arms and legs.

"Fuuuckkkk..." I was helpless. I was impaled. My body was being taken over by something that I couldn't stop... not that I wanted to have it stopped. Suddenly and uncontrollably desperate for even deeper penetration, my legs spread perpendicularly and my ass raised up even higher off the bed. My sister realized what was happening and gripped the bottom of the dildo to keep it in position.

Like the internal sensations that rise up in the seconds right before ejaculating -- except way more intense, and lasting for what feels like minutes, not seconds -- it felt like an out-of-body experience. My mouth gaping wide, and body spasming with pleasure, I couldn't stop myself from gasping "fuuuck." At the peak of that climax, I suddenly felt nothing, as if my body had completely emptied; the euphoria of that was mind-blowing. The tingling nerve sensations spread to my face as I strained for air, feeling like I could pass out.

When thick milky cum slowly began to ooze out of my cock, my sister bent down on her knees and wrapped her sweet little mouth around my convulsing head. With that additional stimulation, I felt rope after rope of cum launch out of me and disappear down her throat. I was in heaven.

+++++++

--- Saturday midnight.

When I woke up, everything was dark. I laid there calmly... until I suddenly recalled the last thing I remembered doing before falling asleep. Shit!!! Did we both fall asleep?!? What time is it now?!? Completely alarmed, I glanced in a panic at my watch, but -- thankfully -- only about an hour had elapsed since we had passed each other out.

I took in my surroundings. The dildo wasn't in my ass anymore, but my sister's naked body was draped across mine, and the room smelled of sex.

I nudged my sister to wake her up. When her eyes slowly opened, she looked just as startled as I had been. Before she freaked out, I quickly reassured her: "It's okay, it's okay... it was just an hour nap."

Despite her grogginess, my sister displayed exceptional situational awareness: "Should we go get your wife? In case either one of them happens to wake up soon?"

Doing so would mean an end to our 1:1 time, but it seemed like a wise idea, so I agreed. As soon as I did so, my sister looked at me with her seductively beautiful eyes. "You want one last adrenaline rush?"

I had no idea what she had in mind, but... "Uh, sure?"

"Let's do it naked."

Ever-amazed at her adventurousness, I raised an immediate concern: "What if she wakes up while we're carrying her and finds us walking around with no clothes on -- how would we explain that?"

My sister shrugged. "We'll just explain it away tomorrow morning as some psychedelic dream she had."

I had to admit, I was getting hard again as I thought about the boldness of her illicit plan.

My sister didn't need me to admit that -- she could feel it. "Seems like I'm not the only one up for a challenge," she purred. My sister had one more idea on her mind: "One other question: is it possible for you to walk around with one of those toys inserted up your butt? That idea makes me very horny. I'd love to take a mental picture of that."

I knew from personal experience that I could... especially the massager, which tapered to a more narrow diameter near the handle. "As you wish," slipping in a subtle Princess Bride reference.

She bit her bottom lip with enthusiasm. "Oh goody! Which one?"

"The black one," I responded. "That'll stay in all on its own."

My sister took the initiative to coat it with a fresh layer of lube... and then I gave her the honor of slowly inserting it into my ass while I spread my cheeks apart for her. The cool smooth shaft felt refreshing as my anus pulled it back inside, and I groaned softly with pleasure. "Fuck, that's so hot," my sister muttered under her breath.

With a total of four appendages now extending down from my waist, I asked her: "Ready?"

"Let's do this," she said with giddy excitement, springing her beautiful naked self up off the bed.

When we arrived back upstairs in their bedroom, the scene was pretty much the same, although my wife had rolled off my sister's husband and was now lying closer to the side of the bed. That was a positive development for us, as it meant we could lift her off the bed with less risk of disturbing him.

"What about those?" I whispered, pointing to my wife's shorts and underwear which were discarded on the carpeted floor.

"You carry her shorts," my sister responded. "I'll transport her panties by wearing them." Before I could say anything, she grabbed those items off the floor, tossed me the shorts, and then pulled my wife's panties up her long slender legs, purposefully snapping the waistband as if to show off her bold decision.

I immediately had a flashback to the very first time that my sister mounted me... wearing my wife's little black thong. "You must really like wearing my wife's underwear," I whispered tersely.

My sister nodded, smiled, and wiggled her panty-clad hips. I'd have to ask her later about that fetish.

In the meantime, standing at the edge of their adulterous bed, we figured out the best way to lift my wife was for my sister to grab my wife's legs under the knees, whereas I would carry her torso by reaching under her armpits. Silently, we mouthed a countdown: 1... 2... 3... and wrapped our hands under my sleeping wife.

She murmured when we first made contact with her, and her head even tossed, but -- thankfully -- she did not open her eyes. She was still too passed out. As quickly as possible, my sister and I lifted her, carried her out of the bedroom, proceeded gingerly down the stairs, and then shuffled into the guest room where we slowly laid her down on her back.

She had never woken up, or even stirred again, during the entire transport. My sister and I quietly high-fived each other. Mission accomplished. I took note of the odd combination of characters in that small room. My sister was naked apart from my wife's underwear... I was completely naked, with a massager up my ass... and we were both ogling my half-naked wife whose crotch was vulnerably exposed to both of us. I was processing that scene silently... until my sister spoke up.

"I want to taste her."

Wait... what did she just say?!? I spun my head sideways, my eyes wide with shock. "Huh??"

"I want to taste her," my sister calmly repeated. "I've never tasted a woman before... this is my best chance."

In my shellshocked silence, she continued: "And besides, I should clean my husband's cum out of her."

I didn't know what to say.

My sister turned to me: "Would you let me do that? Would you let me eat your wife?"

We had been doing so much sexual experimentation... I didn't even know what to think anymore. If there were any reasons that I should've considered saying no, I willingly overlooked them. "If you want to... be my guest," gesturing to the space between my wife's outstretched legs.

My sister smiled with gratitude and took a step toward the bed, but then paused: "I'm honestly not sure what to expect... I just can't deny that your wife's cum-filled pussy actually looks quite fascinating to me."

"What if she wakes up?" I asked, apparently still feeling some uncertainty about the whole idea.

My sister shrugged: "I dunno... I'm not planning to stay down there that long, I just want to taste her... but whatever happens, happens." She turned to me with a direct -- and irrefutable -- question: "Is it not a fantasy for most guys to watch a girl go down on another girl? Do you want to pass up the chance to watch your sister eat out your wife?"

Stated like that, how could I say no? My growing cock was certainly in agreement.

"Oh, and here -- " my sister knelt down to reach under my backside -- "let me turn this on for you so that you're not feeling left out."

I moaned instinctively as a satisfying vibration suddenly resumed buzzing my prostate.

And while I was temporarily distracted by what was happening inside of me, my sister crawled onto the bed and prepared to explore the insides of someone else.

My sister was fairly tentative at first, keeping her face positioned a few inches away from my wife for several moments, studying the intricacies of her womanhood and sniffing the unique smell of her used cunt. When she finally moved her head forward -- something that I was watching very intently with erotic fascination -- she simply kissed the top of my wife's labia, and then quickly backed away.

My wife didn't stir. My sister found out that she wasn't repulsed by it. And then -- because of both of those things -- my sister went back for a second kiss.

And then a third.

And then, a lick -- a long, slow, methodical lick -- from the bottom of my wife's pussy lips up to the top, right into the hood that was over her button of joy.

My sister rose on her knees to turn around and face me, a look of girlish delight imprinted across her beautiful face. "Not too bad," she said softly. "A little musty, but I can get used to it."

This was turning me on. "Did you find your husband's cum yet?"

My sister smiled wickedly, anticipating what I was about to suggest. "I saw some traces of it running down your wife's crack, but not all of it... why?" In a perfectly innocent-sounding voice, she whispered: "Do you know where I might find some more? How would I get to it?"

"Your tongue," I grunted. The lust for another prostate orgasm was influencing my thoughts. "Inside her hole," I added.

My sister playfully puffed out her bottom lip. "Brother, are you telling me that you want me to lick the inside of your wife's vagina??"

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Well then..." My sister turned around, bent over at the waist, and lowered her head to make contact with her sister-in-law's pussy once again... except this time, the tentativeness was gone.

Unlike the first round of exploration, this round was filled with passion... dedication... and eagerness. My sister kissed, and licked, and sucked every square inch of my wife's tender pussy, and -- although I couldn't see for sure -- it appeared that she was indeed sticking her tongue inside my wife's tunnel.

I needed to stick something inside of a tunnel.

Fairly confident that my sister had pointed her ass up in the air for a reason, I stepped behind her and ran my fingers inside the seam of her underwear that ran between her shapely ass cheeks. Similar to the very first time that my sister had fucked me, I didn't remove them from her crotch... I simply pulled them off to the side.