My Sister's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that point, the divine tower of flesh had proudly introduced itself to the night air. "With pleasure," I responded.

My sister twisted her torso and bent over to worship my cock with her mouth.

I groaned. It had only been two months, but I had forgotten just how heavenly it felt for my manhood to be caressed by my sister's skilled tongue and supple lips. Conscious of her own delayed longings, I stammered out: "What about you?"

She pulled off just long enough to answer me: "Maybe tomorrow. Don't worry about it. Right now, I just want to satisfy my hunger for your delicious cream filling."

As she resumed sucking the full length of her brother's lollipop, I rested my hand on the back of her head, guiding the rhythm of her bobbing according to my preference... and quickly realized that I wasn't going to last very long. For the past two weeks, taking advantage of the convenient timing of my wife's period, I had been repeatedly edging myself in order to save a huge load for my sister. I warned my sister of the likely size of that impending deposit... but as I expected, she didn't care.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" I cried out quietly.

"Mmhmm," she murmured, her tongue giving me a pleasing vibration.

"Oh FUCKKK..." As those words left my mouth, something else left my body. An explosive, satisfying, long-awaited 'something' departed my loins in a flooding torrent.

My sister nearly gagged as she worked to swallow the overwhelming gift, but she managed to gulp it all down.

Well... almost all of it. As it turned out, she purposefully saved a remnant, so that -- after she pulled off -- she could open her mouth to show me a puddle of cum floating on her tongue, make a show of swallowing it very dramatically, seductively lick her lips, and then whisper: "Yum."

I shook my head in awe and wonder. "You are soooo fucking sexy," I told her, in blissful admiration.

"And your semen tastes so fucking delicious," my sister told me. "I hope you can sleep well now."

"Oh, I will," I told her. "And I owe you big time. See you in the morning."

+++++++

--- Saturday morning. The day before my sister's birthday.

Shortly after we all ate breakfast together the following morning, my sister's husband announced that he had to leave for a few hours to help one of his friends move. Since it was a gorgeously warm and sunny day, my sister suggested that the 3 of us simply spend the day outside by the pool. Having been stuck in cold weather for quite some time, my wife and I were perfectly content with that suggestion.

Secretly, there was another reason that I was on board with the idea... knowing that it meant an opportunity to appreciate my sister's body in some kind of skimpy swimsuit. I knew she wasn't shy about the amount of fabric that she wore... or better yet, the lack thereof.

As it turned out, I would not be disappointed at all in my sister's choice of swimwear. In stark contrast to the simple black one-piece that my wife wore, my sister eventually emerged from their bedroom wearing one of the sexiest bikinis that I'd ever seen in person.

As she slowly walked down the open stairs from the second floor, I drank in the sight of how the mildly-bronzed tan of her sunkissed skin was amplified by the pure whiteness of three tiny triangles of fabric that clung to her.

Two of those triangles -- connected by only the tiniest of threads, and pulled tightly against her chest by a pair of thin strings which wrapped around her torso and behind her neck -- covered only a fraction of each breast. Mostly uncovered, it was easy to stare at how their alluring rounded forms vibrated mildly with each downward step she took, and her perky nipples appeared to be faintly poking through the thin fabric.

And yet, my eyes were also drawn to the third white triangle -- the one that disappeared between her thighs, held in place by a thin metallic ribbon that tightly encircled the top of her hips. The front of this triangle seemed even smaller than the other two, low-cut enough to reveal that she had recently completed a thorough bikini wax.

Even my wife, typically reserved about such things, vocalized her amazement of my sister's assets in a passive-aggressive way: "Wow... do you even have any clothes on?"

Taking it as a compliment, my sister simply laughed it off. "Tan lines bother me," she joked.

After she made that comment, it occurred to me that I couldn't see any pre-existing tan lines on her flawless skin. Did she usually sunbathe naked?? Even the possibility of that made me jealous of her husband.

+++++++

--- Saturday early afternoon.

The next few hours were relatively uneventful. We swam; we laid out in the sun; we ate lunch; we talked; we swam some more. It was an enjoyable time overall, but the best moments for me -- by far -- were whenever my sister noticed that my wife had her eyes closed or was looking elsewhere. In those brief moments -- of which there were at least 3-4 -- my sister temporarily pulled those top two triangles to each side and quickly flashed me.

A shiver of delight coursed through me each time I saw those perky, firm breasts in all of their glory... a sinful pleasure that was amplified even further by the riskiness of her doing that right under my wife's nose.

When some darker clouds began rolling in with the threat of rain, my wife decided to head inside to take a shower. I was hoping to remain outside with my sister -- and perhaps reciprocate the action of the previous night -- but when my wife asked me quite directly if I was also coming inside to take a shower, I deferred to her expectation and followed her inside. The shower stall in the guest bathroom was a bit too small for both of us, though, so I waited for my wife to finish her shower before we switched and I took mine.

When I eventually emerged from the bathroom, I found my wife rummaging through one of our suitcases, apparently looking for something. Walking past her, I was about to drop my towel and get dressed when I heard her softly mumble, "What is this??"

It was an innocent-sounding question... but as it dawned on me what she might be referring to, my stomach immediately twisted into knots. Panicked, I turned around just in time to witness my fear coming true: as if in slow motion, my wife was extracting a small bag from the typically-unused pocket of the suitcase. THE bag.

It was too late to stop her... and it was happening too quickly for me to think of a suitable diversion. I quickly resorted to plan C: play dumb. Contorting my face to appear bewildered, I commented: "Huh... that's weird... I've never seen that bag before!"

My wife reached inside the bag. My heart was pounding. Time seemed to move in slow motion.

Her hand grabbed something. "What the heck?" she murmured, as she slowly began pulling out... a very lifelike dildo. She gasped audibly. Loudly. And forcefully dropped it on the floor as if it had electrocuted her.

Pretending to be equally shocked, I echoed her own words, even louder: "What the heck?!?"

Aggressively, she reached back inside the bag. The next item found was the bottle of anal lube... followed shortly thereafter by the smooth black instrument that -- uh, 'someone' -- might use to effectively massage their prostate. All 3 items ended up scattered on the floor like shell casings at a crime scene.

"Where did these come from?!?" Fortunately, my wife's question was not aimed directly at me. Its rhetorical nature, coupled with her uninterrupted stare at those revolting items on the floor, gave me just enough time to invent an explanation.

"You know what? That must've been my sister," I groaned, shaking my head in feigned amusement. "She told me the other day that she slipped a little present into our suitcase for us to take home. What a weirdo."

I was trying to play it off as no big deal... but my wife was not amused. She looked offended, angry, embarrassed, and uncomfortable... and perhaps a few other emotions as well. "Well, I'm not sure what on earth she was thinking," my wife stated testily, "but we are giving these right back to her."

And with that declaration, my wife bent over, started gathering up those 3 items, and -- barely touching them with only her fingertips, as if they were coated with poison -- threw them hastily back into the bag.

My heart started racing once again. If she intended to 'return' those items to my sister in that very moment... well, that was a transaction for which my sister would not be prepared. As discretely as possible, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and -- in haste -- composed a poorly-written text to my sister: Wife found toys. Pretend you put in our suitcase.

I hit 'send' and set the phone back down just in time. As if this offending gift was partially my fault, my wife glanced at me with a disgusted glare in her eyes and announced: "I'll be right back."

"I'll come with you," I said. I had to be ready to do damage control in case my sister didn't check her messages.

"You're only in your towel!" my wife objected.

I shrugged it off. "It's fine... she's my sister." If you only knew, I thought to myself.

And so, just like that, we marched swiftly through the house: my wife in the lead, holding the bag out at arm's length as if it could still somehow contaminate her, and me following behind, wearing only my towel.

Through the large living room windows, I could see that my sister was still sprawled out on a lounge chair next to the pool... I could only hope that she had heard her phone vibrate and had read my message.

Both of us now outside, my wife announced her presence: "Ahem."

My sister opened her eyes and casually rolled her head sideways to glance at us. "Hi! Nice shower?" she asked innocently.

"AHEM!!" My wife said it much louder this time... and held up the bag.

My sister laughed. "Aha! I see that you found my little present."

Whew!!!! I nearly collapsed in relief. She had gotten my text. Crisis averted.

Once again, however, my wife did not seem amused. "Umm... thank you, but no thank you," she curtly told my sister. "And what even was that black thing?"

My sister had not yet even seen my personal items, but based on what I told her I'd be bringing, she (thankfully!) guessed correctly. "Oh, that's a prostate massager," she said matter-of-factly, as if talking about something as innocuous as a loaf of bread. "It's for your husband," she added with a wink.

My wife glanced at me. I held my breath and tried to remain as expressionless as possible. Turning back to face my sister, my wife held up the bag and shook it: "Well? Are you going to take them back?"

"Why would I do that??" my sister retorted playfully.

"We don't want them!" my wife responded.

My sister's reply had a slightly dangerous edge to it: "Well, my dear, let's be careful of making assumptions about 'we'... besides, I guarantee you that dildo is better than any other one you've ever had."

My wife overlooked the first half of my sister's reply -- fortunately -- to instead offer a brisk correction to the second half: "I've never used a dildo in my life."

"Really?!?" My sister looked genuinely surprised. Apparently I had never told my sister about my wife's repeated denials that she had ever masturbated... not even in her youth.

"No," my wife answered, more softly this time. "I've never done... that." There was the admission.

My sister sat up on the lounge chair, giving her full and undivided attention to my wife. "Oh sweetie!" She seemed full of genuine pity. "It's so normal to do that. There's nothing wrong with getting yourself off. I do it regularly."

My wife shook her head. "No, that's okay -- besides, I don't need to... I have my husband."

"But what about times when his cock isn't available?" my sister asked her bluntly.

Woah, this conversation just took a sudden -- suggestive -- turn. My wife was usually quite reluctant to have such candid conversations about sexuality. Indeed, as if indicating her own discomfort, my wife glanced at me... but after briefly making eye contact, her gaze quickly went somewhere else.

When I followed the direction of her gaze, I discovered... what she had just discovered.

"Are you hard?!?" my wife asked me, incredulously.

Oops. "Maybe," I shrugged sheepishly.

"See??" my sister jumped in. "He's not offended at all by the thought of you using a fake cock to pleasure yourself."

My wife stood there in stunned silence.

My sister held out her hand. "Ok, give me the bag," she said softly.

Slowly, cautiously, my wife stepped toward her and handed it over. Once the exchange was made, my sister looked at me: "Brother, would you excuse us?"

My sister's question caught me off guard. "Umm... why?"

She had a wicked look in her eyes as she answered my question: "I need to show something to your wife."

At first I was confused... but then my mind began to race with expectant wonder. Did she mean...?!? I compliantly backed away from the two women: one standing there in vulnerable uncertainty, and the other sitting there with what was quite likely to be very sinful thoughts in her mind.

Once back inside the house, I walked quickly to the large windows that offered an unobstructed view of the pool. From that vantage point, I watched my sister pull the flesh-colored, realistic-textured, 6-inch long, testicles-included dildo out of the bag.

I watched my sister locate the 'on' button... and press it. I watched my sister continue to press that button in order to cycle through the various types of vibrations.

I watched as she invited my wife to feel the different pulses of energy... and I watched in amazement as my wife reluctantly wrapped her hand around it. Although my wife looked quite hesitant, I also noticed that she didn't let go. I couldn't hear anything they were saying, but it seemed fairly obvious that they were discussing the merits of the vibrating baton that was being held between both of their hands.

Eventually, my wife let go, and I assumed with disappointment that this erotic experiment was soon to be over.

But I was wrong... and the next thing that happened almost made me fall over.

Stunned, I watched as my sister parted her thighs and aimed the vibrating dildo into the space between her legs... while my wife just stood there, watching silently. From my angle, I couldn't see the exact moment when it made contact with my sister's bikini-covered crotch, but I could tell from the look on her face that it happened... and that it felt really good.

I discarded my towel.

My semi-hard erection quickly transformed into a rod of iron as soon as I wrapped my warm hand around it. Unashamedly stroking myself while standing butt-naked in my sister's house, I watched with voyeuristic fascination at the tremendously surprising scene that was unfolding before my eyes.

My sister's forearm was making repetitive circular motions, and my wife was simply standing there, staring at her sister-in-law. Increasingly, my cock was leaking strings of precum onto my sister's hardwood floors.

After a few minutes transpired, my sister held up the dildo to my wife, seemingly asking her to hold it. Were they trading places?? I held my breath in wondrous curiosity... but the reality was something even more dramatic.

The reason that my sister needed my wife to hold the dildo was because my sister needed her own hands to be free... so that she could pull off her swimsuit bottoms.

Holy fuck.

In a flash, my sister's bikini was lying on the ground next to her. It was a tantalizingly familiar sight to see her naked hips... but I had never seen them like this: not with my easily-offended, never-masturbated, sexually-uncomfortable, openly homophobic wife staring at my sister's suddenly-exposed kitty. Although my wife wasn't technically doing anything, she also wasn't walking away either.

I started stroking my throbbing cock with much more intensity.

As I watched through the window, my sister held out her hand again, and my wife placed the dildo back in her open palm. And then, just like before, my sister aimed it toward her open crotch -- but everyone present knew this time would be very different.

My sister didn't even tease herself -- there was just rapid insertion. My sister's head tilted back as she buried the dildo inside of her. I saw her eyes close, and her sweet mouth hang open, as she was immediately raptured to a place of sexual delight.

I knew from firsthand experience that my sister usually enjoyed taking her time, but this was apparently a clinic on how to have a successful masturbation session. Even through the closed windows, I soon heard my sister cry out in orgasmic delight: "Oh FUCK yes!!... Oh yes, oh I'm cuminng... fuck that feels so fucking good..."

I hadn't been paying attention to how close I had been getting to my own orgasm. As my sister's vagina spasmed around my borrowed dildo buried inside of her, an eruption of cum suddenly sprayed out of my penis and blasted the window with thick, creamy fluid. Groaning in delight, I kept milking my cock until my climax finished.

By the time I looked up again, my sister was already in the process of standing up, and was casually pulling her bikini bottoms back up her smooth long legs. The two women appeared to be talking calmly... as if it was totally natural for my wife to watch her sister-in-law masturbate.

I hadn't expected such a rapid transition. If they were about to head back inside, I had quite the mess to clean up.

Too late. With my sister holding the freshly-used dildo, and my wife carrying the bag of other goodies, they started walking briskly toward the house -- only then did I notice that the rain had started. Grabbing my towel off the floor, I hurriedly ran naked into our guest bedroom, hoping that they wouldn't notice the cum splatter on the window.

Once back in our room, I whisked my swimsuit up over my softening cock, plopped myself down in the corner armchair, and grabbed a book off the side table... just in time. When my wife opened the door, I was sitting there calmly, as if I had been sitting there and reading a book that whole time.

I acted surprised to see her. "So? What did my sister want to show you?" I asked in an innocent tone.

My wife looked visibly flustered.

"I need your cock," she stated in a low, hungry voice. I had never heard her say such words so bluntly in our 14 years of being together. Something had come over her.

Part of me was nervous that I wouldn't be able to get hard again so soon after my recent release... but another part of me knew that I probably didn't need to be nervous. Nevertheless, I bought myself a little time: "Oh do you? Right now?"

"Yes, right now," my wife demanded, seeming slightly annoyed at my questions.

"What if my sister hears us?" I whispered, trying to portray a false sense of modesty.

"I don't care," responded my wife... as she started untying the strap of the swimsuit behind her neck.

Recently satisfied or not, my manhood began preparing for another round.

"What happened out there?" I asked. I wanted to find out if my wife would tell the truth -- and if so, I really wanted to hear her how she would describe it in her own words.

"Let's not talk about it," my wife replied. Down came the top half of her one-piece swimsuit, and her small round breasts re-introduced themselves. Placing both hands over her breasts, she gently caressed them as if to say, Remember these?? Although not nearly as sexy as my sister, my wife was still undeniably attractive.

While I still had the chance, though, I wanted to take advantage of my wife's obvious horniness to coax an erotic confession out of her. Deciding to press the issue, I repeated my earlier question: "So what was it that my sister wanted to show you??"