My Sister's Keeper Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

“I’m all yours, dear,” Kaitlyn tilted her head back and kissed Rebecca’s cheek. “Just like I promised you when I put that ring on your finger.”

“I remember asking you,” Rebecca said.

“You asked me if I wanted a piercing on my labia,” Kaitlyn said. “To which I replied no.”

“That was a joke,” Rebecca snickered. “You fell for it, though.”

“You tied me to a gurney with a piercing gun!” Kaitlyn shouted.

“To be fair, I was planning to use it from the get-go,” Rebecca said with a cheeky look on her face. “You just didn’t believe me. You sure got me back with that mummification you did.”

“Mistress Veronica came up with it,” Kaitlyn said. “It was fun to try once, even if to see it wasn’t practical.”

“Well, now that I have you to myself,” Rebecca kissed Kaitlyn on the lips. “I do believe I’ll have some fun with my special little pussy.”

“I’m not sure which one you mean,” Kaitlyn said.

“You, of course,” Rebecca said, stroking Kaitlyn’s hair as she kissed her cheek. “I want to spend time with my wife to be. I left you ungagged so that we could have conversation. The bitchsuit was to teach you a lesson.”

“I know,” Kaitlyn said as the sadness entered her voice. “But, I still feel terrible.”

“Well, quit saying you do and show me by cuddling me,” Rebecca said with a small grin. “Sasha and Meredith can take care of themselves, so we have no worries about them and even if they do come back, they already know we’re to be wed.”

“I suppose you’re right,” Kaitlyn said with a smile creeping up her lips. “I suppose I’ll have to make sure I show you some extra love while they’re gone.”

“I can’t wait,” Rebecca said, smiling down at Kaitlyn. “Now, let’s get ourselves some food. I’ll feed you, but I know what I want to eat.”

“That sounds fine,” Kaitlyn said. “Not like I could move my arms to eat anyway.”

“Well obviously, I’ll help you with that.” Rebecca said.

“You know, I figured you’d be madder at me,” Kaitlyn said after a bit of a pause. “You seemed so angry and hurt.”

“Well, I was,” Rebecca sighed. “But, seeing you all trussed up like this and so cuddly made me feel better.”

“Great,” Kaitlyn smiled. “I’d give all this up for you, you know.”

“The professional part, you mean?” Rebecca asked.

“Of course,” Kaitlyn said with a small smirk. “You think I’d stop loving to see you in ropes or you putting me in ropes?”

“I wouldn’t know you if I didn’t,” Rebecca laughed, standing up. “Now, come, let’s get ourselves some food. I’m hungry and I’ll bet you are after that day long nap.”

“Yes ma’am,” Kaitlyn said as she followed her into the kitchen, the false cat tail moving back and forth behind her as she did so.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one is going to be about Sasha and Meredith again. We’ll get back to Rebecca and Kaitlyn again soon, worry not.


peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers
12