My Sister's Keeper Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't mind being a practice dummy." Carol said. "But, I'm not really up for sex with her. It's awkward."

"Y-Yeah, that's how it is for Kaitlyn and me," Sasha nodded. "Of course, there's a difference, but still. I wouldn't mind being your mistress as well. Of course, I'll have to ask my mistress first. I-I'm not sure I'm ready for such a responsibility."

"I'm sure she'd want to supervise for a bit, but I don't mind filling in," Meredith smiled. "And, don't worry; I will help you every step of the way."

"Not going to be jealous?" Carol raised an eyebrow. "What with Sasha having her hands on another woman and all."

"I will push my feelings aside," Meredith giggled at Sasha's blush. "I doubt she would do anything too risqué. Other than her little outburst, she's hesitant to start much."

"I-I've never properly had sex," Sasha admitted sheepishly. "I-I'm more of a cuddler."

"I quite like that," Meredith smiled. "Perhaps we can engage in that tonight."

"Let's discuss this with Kaitlyn when we meet her again," Meredith said. "Would you like to be there with us, Miss Carol?"

"Yes," Carol nodded. "You know, we didn't actually do any role-playing... it kinda went south."

"I suppose this is cause for another meeting," Sasha said with confidence as she took Carol's hand. "And, I promise you will enjoy our... services."

Meredith had to hold in her giggles as Carol coughed in embarrassment at the statement. Neither could believe that Sasha had said that. In fact, after she realized she'd said that, Sasha covered her mouth.

"Well, when you put it that way," Carol laughed. "How could I refuse? So, what's your going rate for your services?"

"G-Going rate?" Sasha asked.

"It's free because she isn't licensed yet," Meredith said. "So, she can't officially charge you. And, no, I'm not licensed either. Of course, I'm not pursuing a license; I'm just submitting to my mistress. However, we can accept payment of taking us out for fast food every once in a while. That's not against the rules."

"So, like dates?" Carol and Sasha asked.

"Not really," Meredith said. "I mean, it could be seen that way, but it's more like we're talking about each other and learning about each other. But, as for your joining of us, we'll give you the things you'll need as our submissive should you choose that."

"Understood," Carol said.

"Now, I need to call our mistresses and discuss this with them," Meredith said. "I'll put it on speaker phone so that you can listen and speak as well."

"Okay," Sasha nodded. "Please make the call."

A/N: So, I know the 'session' wasn't all that special, but I felt this fit more with Sasha, especially since it was her first time with someone other than Kaitlyn or Meredith, especially given their history, so it felt like it would work for the first interaction. Sasha's reaction simply is to show she hasn't fully moved on to forgiveness, but in time, it can happen. My decision to add Carol came from wanting to give Sasha some personal closure as well as perhaps a more submissive person she wasn't planning on romancing. Let me know what you think of this decision or anything I could do to make it smoother in writing. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

12